Breakout (hybrid ff ot7)

By Daisy12itsmemario

When y/n is being transferred from a quiet Hybrid hospital to a dangerous Hybrid asylum she is very scared at... More

News
Unsure
Moving
Fifth Floor
Next patients
Touchy
Last patients
Talk
Later
Confused
Breakout
Prisoner
fear
fear #2
Night
Next day
Pain
Second game
death
white room
disgust
Third game
The night
Him
Escape?
Hoseok's ending
Taehyung's ending
Namjoon's ending
Seokjin's ending
Jimin's ending
Yoongi's ending
Jungkook's ending
Ending Hoseok #2
and then

Intro

13.9K 189 9
By Daisy12itsmemario

Hello, this is my first time writing a ff 

I hope you will enjoy the story

I am still figuring out how I will completely write this story but I'm just going to have to see where this story will go, I have an idea for the plot twist and the basic story line but I am not 100% sure about it yet. 

Please don't copy anything from my story, The storyline is 100% made by me so I do not want to find someone copying my story.

Note that I am still a bit unsure of when I am going to update, I'll try to update weekly but I can't promise anything because of school.

enjoy the story and let me know in the comments what you think about it.

!!!!!This story may contain some: bad language-mentioning of self harm-violence-sexual things that will be mentioned and slight gore.!!!!!!!! If you are sensitive to that please click away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 6.3K 38
Y/n has been tested and held captive in a lab for 4 years, she's what the doctors call a "complete hybrid", she's different from the others that spro...
1.1M 43.6K 54
(y/n) is convinced by her friend to go get pets together, only they weren't just getting pets but hybrids. (y/n) finds out that going from living al...
48.9K 3.3K 43
You were in love with his scent the moment you met him and you knew you wanted to be with him the rest of your life. The only problem was he already...
149K 6.9K 38
Yoona has been rescuing and recovering hybrids her entire life. Now she has inherited her grandparent's hybrid sanctuary. It was a normal rescue, get...