Sonamy Story 1: A Huge Change

By marshall_marie3

If you know that love might get hopeless, what should you do? In my case, my only crush, Sonic the Hedgehog i... More

The New Me Part 1
The New Me Part 2
I'm Back
It's Good to See You Again
A Visit to the Palace
Robot Problem
The Name is......
Sonic's Birthday Party!!!
Won't Quit This Time
Mission 1
My Promise
Mission 2
The Hidden Truth
The Final Blow
My Living Rose
Robotic Love
Few Months Later.....
Double the Trouble
I don't know how long has it been

The Chase

2.3K 81 8
By marshall_marie3

Amy: You look fit together too.

Tails: Hmph! So she's a girl. What's her name?

Amy: Do you really wanna know?

Tails: Isn't it obvious? Yes, I want to know.

Amy: Marshmallow Fox, she was the one who sacrificed her life so I could get out.

Tails: Wow! She did that for you? She's a true friend.

Amy: Really? Or your true love? Hahaha!

Tails: Hey! Well, that's not funny. Ok then, who's your true love instead?

Amy: Nobody.

Tails: Really? Or is it Sonic? Hahaha!

Amy: Hmph!

Tails: Ok, let's continue. So who else are we gonna rescue?

Amy: Have you ever know that there are many Freedom Fighters that are prisoners?

Tails: Wow! I never knew about that. All I ever know is that they were all robotized and killed.

Amy: I thought you're the Engineer AND Pilot of the group?

Tails: Yes I am. But some of my attitude changed after I got 11.

Amy: That's ok. That's no big deal. I can teach you again. (Grins)

Tails: Ok! (Smiled back)

Amy and Tails head back to Cream's house immediately,

Amy: Do you even know about hacking?

Tails: Nope, I never know about that. Or I just didn't remember.

Amy: If you like Computer so much. You need to know about that.

Tails: Do you know about hacking, anyway?

Amy: Of course.

Tails: Wow! Can you teach me. Please.

Amy: Why should I say no. I mean, I joined you here so you can learn more. You'll know all about everything. I assure you that.

Tails: Ok! But can we start tomorrow?

Amy: Why?

Tails: 'Cause I need to go home. Sonic is going to find me.

Amy: Why should he find you?

Tails: You know, since you've been gone. Everything changed.

Amy: Why me?

Tails: After you've been hostage. Sonic had been finding you for weeks, months or should I say years. He only comes home every time it's sunset, which is now. Just like I told you my attitude changed, right?

Amy: Yeah.

Tails: Well, now, I've been a stubborn guy. I always follow my own rules. I ignore what everyone said. I always go to Neverlake so I could remember you. That's why you saw me on a tree, right?

Amy: So everyone missed me?

Tails: Yeah, especially Sonic. 'Cause he's the hero. He needs to be the one who saves everyone. But, he failed his task. That's why he'd changed his attitude. But I think if he saw you he's going to be happy that you're safe.

Amy: (Blushed) Really? I thought he end up with Sally?

Tails: Well, he got depress because of you. He also misses the girl who was chasing him before, and that's you.

Amy: Miss those moments, eh?

Tails: Have you ever know about Sonic and Sally's relationship?

Amy: Well, yeah. What happened? I thought they end up in a same path.

Sonic: Well, after you vanished. Sonic isn't talking about Sally that much.

Amy: What!? And that's because of me?!

Tails: Yeah. You never know how much a great friend you are to Sonic. That's why he always finds you.

Amy: Well, if you tell him that I'm here. I'm sure that he'll be happy.

Tails: Yeah. (Stood up) Well, need to go. See yah tomorrow. (Winked)

A few minutes after Tails had left. Cream arrives with many questions.

Cream: (Opened the door)

Amy: What took you so long?

Cream: Nothing, just......

Amy: Just what? Don't tell me you said that to the others.

Cream: No, I didn't. So who knows about your little secret?

Amy: Just Tails.

Cream: What! You told that to Tails!

Amy: Yeah, why? Any problem?

Cream: Not Tails, you know Tails is very honest to Sonic, right?!

Amy: 0_0 Wait-what?!

Cream: Yeah. It's obvious if Tails has a secret. He's red, he has a zipped lips and he feels so insecure. And one big trouble, if you know about his weaknesses, you may know about that secret.

Amy: Oh, man! Sonic will literary know about our secret.

Cream: Just come down. We'll find out tomorrow. Ok?

Amy: Alright... (Sighs)

Cream: Well, you must have an exhausting day. If you want something to eat, I'll give you anything. (Smiled) Mother baked some cookies for us.

Amy: I wanna try. (Bit a cookie) Yummy, it's delicious. I love it!

Cream: You missed this food, don't you?

Amy: I got to admit, I missed it. (Took another cookie)

After that, they rested for tomorrow.

(Sunrise)

Amy: Ahhh! (Stretched)........... (Went into the dinning room) Good morning!

Cream: I'm glad you're already awake.

Vanilla: Morning!

Cream: We made you your breakfast. (Hand over the pancakes)

Amy: Thanks Cream! (Ate a pancake) You know, I can say you're the only one who didn't change.

Cream: I changed too, you know. But I saw you again that's why I'm back to normal.

Amy: Ha! Like that's gonna happen. We still have the Tails problem, right?

Cream: Yeah! If he said it already to Sonic, we need to have a plan to make it just Tails imagination.

Amy: Nice plan. But we'll find out. (Took another pancake)

After Amy ate her breakfast. She went to Never Lake to see Tails there. Amy waited there for Tails. And for a few minutes, Tails already arrived.

Tails: (Running towards Amy) Sorry it took a bit long.

Amy: (Hold him in his shoulders) Did Sonic knew about this?!

Tails: Uuummmmm...... O-of c-course n-not. I did manage to make it a secret.

Amy: You sure 'bout that?

Tails: Y-yeah!

Amy: Tails, mean it. (Crosses her arms)

Tails: Mean what?

Amy: You already said it to Sonic, didn't you?

Tails: Fine! (Begging on the ground) I'm sorry, ok! I'm sorry! Sonic knows everything! Now, he's trying to find you at Cream's house!

Amy: Say what! Are you crazy! Now, how am I suppose to hide myself?!

Tails: Oh! I know a place where no one will see you.......

Amy: Really?! Where?!

Tails: Come on! Follow me!

Oh, no! Another trouble made by Tails! Is Amy going to be caught by Sonic or what? Find out in the next chap.

/////Author's Note/////
^0^ Yay! I finally edited two chaps in one row. But still *falls in the ground*, I still have corrections and wrong grammars. Wah! Sowwy guys.... I promise I'll make you understand the next chap. And the next one will blow your mind (I guess)! So yeah.... I hope you like it. It took a while to edit (Well yeah, it's hard especially when you woke up 3:35 to 6:00 for this. It was really making me tired.). Anyways, on the bright side, I have followers and votes for this story and I'm very thankful to you guys. I wouldn't made it this far for some story I was not expecting to post at all. Even if I'm just 11, remember. But at least I'm turning 12 this March (XD) Oh yeah!

This is Marshall signing off saying..... Have a fascinating day! =D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 401 11
Sonic is hearbroken about his past after finding out Sally was cheating on him.He runs away and meets Amy.He tries to run from his true feelings for...
706 0 24
This story is the sequel of Sonamy MARRIAGE. It's time for Sonic to repay the favor, will he be able to make something like Tails did or even better...
1.9K 76 12
A story of Amy Rose maturing, no longer a love-sick fan but a dear friend of Sonic. I might make a sonamy story with this version of amy; that is up...
3.2K 103 16
Sonic, after departing on a solo mission, doesn't return to Mobius for years and is presumed dead. When he doesn't return, Amy forces herself to move...