Sonamy Story 1: A Huge Change

By marshall_marie3

If you know that love might get hopeless, what should you do? In my case, my only crush, Sonic the Hedgehog i... More

The New Me Part 1
The New Me Part 2
The Chase
It's Good to See You Again
A Visit to the Palace
Robot Problem
The Name is......
Sonic's Birthday Party!!!
Won't Quit This Time
Mission 1
My Promise
Mission 2
The Hidden Truth
The Final Blow
My Living Rose
Robotic Love
Few Months Later.....
Double the Trouble
I don't know how long has it been

I'm Back

2.5K 83 6
By marshall_marie3

....Continuation....

Marshmallow: Oh no, what will we do?

Amy: Just remember what I taught you.

Marshmallow: About what?

Amy: About fighting.

Marshmallow: Oh yeah! Split!

Amy: (Pulled out her hammer)

Marshmallow: No, just run Amy. I can take care of them.

Amy: Are you crazy! I won't leave you behind.

Marshmallow: Don't worry much, I got this. Hyper take care of Amy.

Hyper: As you wish.

Amy: What! There is no way I'm leaving you! We must be together!

Marshmallow: Not anymore. 'Cause you need to save yourself. I'm counting on you Amy, you're the one who took me as a lil' sister. I'm very lucky to have you. Good bye! (Start the plane and jump out)

Amy: Marsh, no!

Hyper: Protective shield mode. Ready for flight. (Flies off)

Amy: Oh Marshmallow. Why do you think Marsh did that for me?

Hyper: Because Marshmallow loves you so much. You're like the one who stands for her just like a sister or more like a mother. That's why she rather had her prison than you.

Amy: I know but why did she did that, I mean I could have some other plans so we could escape together.

Hyper: Maybe she knows to herself that you're the only hope to help them all.

Amy: Yeah! We need some help to save Marshmallow!

Hyper: Who will we contact?

Amy: I'll take care of that by myself. Just track the way to Mobotropolis.

Hyper: You can say Robotropolis.

Amy: Whatever you wanna call it, just please track it.

Hyper: Fine. (Tracking) We're almost there.

Amy: Great!

(Back to Eggman's Dungeon-Marshmallow)

Marshmallow: Let go of me you monster!

Eggman: Well, I guess you wanted to go outside already. Isn't this place fun enough for you?

Marshmallow: It isn't! After what you did to us, two! You're a monster!

Eggman: Enough talking! You just didn't know my latest plot that's why.

Marshmallow: What plot?

Eggman: I was using you two as an experiment I could take over Mobius.

Marshmallow: How can we help you? We don't even have powers!

Eggman: Yes but you have excellent intelligence.

Marshmallow: Huh?

Eggman: You two we're just like a memory card for me. Which I will use so I can defeat Sonic once and for all. I know Sonic couldn't hurt his friends that's why I'm going to use Amy as a bait for him. You never know how much Amy can destroy anything because of her hammer. And that's not just it. Because Amy is smart enough by now, I'm going to use her just like a dictionary.

Marshmallow: I'm sorry but Amy's not here!

Eggman: I know, so I'm just going to use you as bait. Soon Amy's going to free you but exchange of her life.

Marshmallow: You monster! Amy will never let that happened. She's already hiding from you!

Eggman: I don't think so. Once she's robotized, I'll make sure Sonic will be in my feet.

Marshmallow: No!!!

Eggman: Try getting out. You'll get killed first after you go out because of the high-voltage.

Marshmallow: (Cried) It's hopeless.

(Back to Amy)

Hyper: We're here. Get ready Amy.

Amy: What!?

Hyper: Seriously? Is this the best time to sleep.

Amy: Hey! I spent whole day making you that's why I didn't sleep much.

Hyper: Ok sorry! But still, thank you.

Amy: Huh? Why?

Hyper: Because you really work hard to build me. Without you I'm not alive yet.

Amy: Hey, it's ok. Now let's go.

Hyper landed the plane gently. But Amy didn't exactly remember the place yet that's why when she was walking around she bumped into Cream.

Amy: Ouch!

Cream: Oh sorry, wait Amy? Is that you? Oh I missed you.

Amy: Ssh! I don't want anybody to know that I'm still alive. Can we talk in a private place.

Amy, Hyper and Cream went to Cream's house immediately. There Amy explained everything to Cream.

Cream: So Amy, how did you survived after they believed that you're dead.

Amy: Well, actually. I really wasn't dead. You see, I was in Eggman's hands for 3 years. I was one of the held captive.

Cream: Then how did you got out?

Amy: A friend of mine sacrificed her life so I can get out of there. She knows that I can help her escape there so as soon as possible I will do my promise to her.

Cream: But how can you do that? I mean it's been years when you're gone nobody will believe in me.

Amy: Don't worry Cream I can handle this by my own. Besides I have a Mega Computer that I build by myself.

Cream: You build a Mega Computer? That's cool! You're smart as Tails now! Can I join you with your adventure?

Amy: Cream, I need you to help me find a secret hide out. Can I trust you with that?

Cream: No problem! I can handle that.

Amy: Great! While Hyper and me find someone to help us in our mission. Be careful.

Cream: I will.

Amy head to Never Lake for a visit. She remembers everything about her 12 year old self. But she didn't notice Tails was hanging on the tree.

Amy: Hhaa!

Tails: Hi!

Amy: Oh! Hi Tails. I wasn't expecting you here.

Tails: Wait, Amy? Is that really you? You've changed. How come you're alive?

Amy: Well, I was just held captive by Eggman. Nothing really happened to me.

Tails: This is great! I can tell Sonic that you're still alive.

Amy: Tails, no! (Grabbed his arm) Tails, I'm gonna be straight to you. I don't want anybody to know about this, especially Sonic. Ok?

Tails: Why? Do you still have feelings for him?

Amy: It's been 3 years Tails. I got over with everything that happened for my 12 year old life. Everything has changed. I'm not the Amy you know that is always obsess with Sonic. Life changed after I became smart enough to see everything around me. I even build you a plane as a gift. But I wasn't able to give it in your birthday.

Tails: Ok fine! Enough with the drama. But still, are you ok working alone? I mean I'm here for you?

Amy: Ok I'll let you help but don't tell this to Sonic. Ok?

Tails: Ok, I promise you.

Amy: You'll be the one driving the plane.

Tails: What are we gonna do, anyway?

Amy: We're gonna free Eggman's prisoners.

Tails: Well, you really changed a lot. I mean this wasn't the Amy I'm expecting.

Amy: You weren't expecting my kind of attitude like this? Well, I changed too much. I'm not the 12 year old girl you know.

Tails: Yeah! You're attitude is more like Sonic.

Amy: Oh c'mon! For so many people, why should it be Sonic?

Tails: I don't know. Saving people, challenging Eggman, fighting robots. That's Sonic's attitude.

Amy: What makes you say that?

Tails: Well.... I'm going to say that you look cute with each other.

Amy: You serious?! I mean, Sonic is with Sally.

Tails: Who cares! Sonic loves Amy. Amy loves Sonic.

Amy: You remind me of someone because of that.

Tails: Who?

Oh! So Tails wanna know who is this mysterious person. Is it a boy or a girl? Find out in the next chap.

/////Author's Note/////
Okay! I've gotta to be honest, I'm really getting hungry with the name Marshmallow. Wah! So did you guys like it? Well, I already had many drafts about this story so don't worry much 'cause I'll keep you updated every week (And I swear that)! And it's almost summer (We already had our recognition since we started classes on June)! Freak out everybody! So yeah, I'll spend my time making random and wonderful stories this summer so I won't be that bored. I assure you guys that the other chap will be like 'ow-so-wonderful' to you. And I hope I won't run out of ideas. I'll ask help if I did...

Marshall saying..... Have awesome day guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.2K 1K 24
A story about Sonic and his friends on Bygone Island where Sonic and Amy revealed their secrets with their best friends. After months, things get wei...
42.4K 702 43
"Besides, I don't like you. You know that." Sonic said. "We're just friends, that's all. There's nothing more than that--no strings attached--no feel...
4K 89 10
It's been a while since Sonic and Ruby started dating. Not only that but the Vytal festival tournament has finally begun! All seems to be going well...
39.6K 811 24
It all started with a realization and now he's insane. They spend an awesome night together and now Amy has to keep a secret from Sonic while also em...