Help me, doctor || hybrid au

By kolix0619

Hybrid au. Ko runs a rescue centre for hybrids. When a rare, injured hybrid shows up in her rescue centre, s... More

All it takes is a little patience, Minho
There's an officer at the door for you
I don't have anywhere to go
Felix?
We can leave?
The officers are here again
Felix would like to say something to you
I believe you
Five-two-zero?
How's your face?
What are you planning?
You should've just gotten out!
Wait for Ko
Relax
I feel dizzy
Pancakes
It looks like plans
Letting the cat out the bag
I told you
It's okay
Are you okay?
A letter
I'll keep this promise

Quickly

1.6K 55 3
By kolix0619

Chan's hand finally falls from its previous place and I look up to his face to see him struggling to stay conscious. I look over at the others who stare back at me worriedly.

"I need someone to keep him occupied so he doesn't fall asleep." I tell them, as I'm turning back I see Chan with his eyes already closed and the rise and fall of his chest getting more and more subtle.

"Quickly!" I yell while patching up the rest of the wounds on his arms, he's going to have noticeable scars for a long time when these heal.

No one moves, they all just stand there watching me frantically run around the treatment room gathering what I need to amputate his ear.

"Ko, maybe you should take a break." Felix suggests. Why would he want me to stop treating Chan?

I look up at Felix and he give me a pitiful look so I let my gaze fall back down to Chan. I can't see his chest moving anymore but I didn't have the time to hook him up to a monitor so he's probably still breathing, just lightly.

I rush back over to him and start disinfecting what's left of his ear. Changbin walks beside me and puts a hand near Chan's face before walking back over to the others, giving Felix and Jeongin and suspicious look.

"Ko, we really think you should stop. Chan- he's already-"

"No. No, I can't stop. If I can just finish this then he'll be okay. Channie will be okay, right?"

I turn back to carry on treating Chan so I don't have to deal with their pitiful stares.

"He's not breathing Ko, stop." Someone wraps their arms around my waist and tried to pull me away from the table but I thrash in their arms so I can help Chan.

I escape and try to perform cpr but just as quickly as I was let go, I'm restrained again. I tell for Chan and to be let go but instead Felix and Jeongin just pull me into a tight hug on the floor.

"You can stop now Ko. He's gone." Felix says softly with clear hesitation in his voice.

He's not dead. I promised I'd protect him.

Channie can't be dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 173 43
--- โ‰ช ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โ‰ซ --- (๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ) โ ๐—œ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜? โž โ ๐—ก๐—ผ...
16.1K 491 26
[COMPLETED] ๐ŸŒŸMy Hybrids๐ŸŒŸ (Straykids X BPS yn) In which yn decided to get 2 hybrids Hyunjin and Jeongin. Which it is hard at 1st, but things get b...
19.1K 382 58
โ‚Šหš๊•ฅ ๐Š๐ˆ๐Œ๐๐„๐‘๐‹๐˜ In which the boy group ๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐˜ ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ๐’ gets one female member added, ๐Š๐ˆ๐Œ ๐ƒ๐€๐„๐‡๐˜๐”๐๐† โ‚Šหš layout inspired by ๐ค๐ข๐ฆ๐›...
748 9 34
A bunch of different STRAYKIDS stories in this fic series; thank you to anyone who reads this! Your requests and comments are always welcomed. ๐Ÿ’œ