Phoebe [BWAM]

By elationwish

"Daddy?" "No, he is not your da-" "Well hello, there little baby." ❀❀❀ Phoebe and her daughter Echo were... More

𝘐𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 ❀
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴 ❀
𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦 ❀
1❀
2❀
3❀
4❀
5❀
6❀
7❀
8❀
9❀
10❀
11❀
13❀
14❀
15❀
16❀
17❀
18❀
19❀
20❀
21❀
22❀
23❀
24❀
25❀
26❀
27❀
28❀
29❀

12❀

43.1K 1.4K 343
By elationwish

     Zameer was holding two bags that looks liked they had food in them, and he was wearing a white t-shirt and grey joggers. Good lord-

     "Um, what are you doing here?" I ask awkwardly.

     "I came to talk to you. Also, I have food." He says, scratching the back of his neck. Well, this is awkward.

     "Uh, come in," I state, giving him a small smile. He gives me a smile back and he walks into my apartment

     We walk over to my kitchen so he can put the bag on the counter. Once he puts the bags down, we walk to the living room where Echo is no longer there, but I see her room door closed which was open before.

     We sit on my couch, a comfortable difference from each other.

     "I'm sorry-" I start at the same time he says,

     "So"

     We both chuckle a little and I say, "You go first."

      "Why didn't you tell me?" He says, sounding hurt in the tone of his voice.

     "I didn't want you to think I was just an irresponsible teen," I say quietly, looking down at my lap.

     "Phoebe," He says, scooting closer to me, "I wouldn't think that of you. Sure, I'd be a little curious, but I would never think of you as irresponsible. You should've told me."

     "I'm really sorry. You shouldn't have had to find out that way. I was going to tell you I swear." I say looking up into his eyes.

     "I believe you, baby." He says, lifting up my chin and leaning in to kiss me.

     He gives me soft pecks on my lips repeatedly and I was in such a state of bliss that I didn't hear Echo waltzing in.

     "Daddy?" She innocently says, looking up at him with her brown doe eyes. My cheeks flush in embarrassment.

     "No, he is not your da-"

     "Well hello there, little baby."

     "Hello!" She responds cutely, cheesing at him. I look over to him and see him with the biggest smile on his face and a little sparkle in his eyes. Oh wow-

     "Are you my daddy?" She asks, looking up at him with a spark of hope in her eyes.

     "Not yet little one." He says, smirking slightly. He said yet oh lord-

     "Oh, okie! What's your name? Mine is Echo!" She exclaims, smiling once again.

     "I'm Zameer, but you can call me Zee."

     "You're Zameer? Mommy always talks about how pretty you ar-" I cut her off by covering her mouth with my hand and giggling nervously.

     "Don't tell mommy's business," I say, giving her a fake little smile to which she giggles at.

     "I got you and your mommy some food, sweetie. Do you want nuggets and mac n cheese?" Zameer questions sweetly, which melts my heart. Omg, I think I'm in love already.

     "Yes please!" She squeals running up to him while he sits on the couch and hugs his legs, making me nervous.

     "Uhm, baby maybe let's ask firs-"

     I'm cut off by the sight of him picking her up and setting her in his lap, making her wrap her arms around his neck. Normally I'd be a bit weirded out by this considering they just met, but I trust Zameer as I see how he looks at her like she's his own daughter. I'm gonna cry omg.

     "Aww" I coo out loud, gushing over the cute sight. Zameer looks over at me and smiles while still holding my daughter. He stands up and moves Echo over to his hip. He walks towards the kitchen in which I follow.

     He takes a styrofoam container out of one of the plastic bags and a brown bag out of another. He then takes out two to-go cups from Starbucks and two little cardboard boxes out of the brown bag. He places Echo down on the counter making her whine and huff. He chuckles at her and continues unpacking the food. I take a seat in one of the barstools at the counter and he hands me a small cardboard box and one of the to-go cups from Starbucks that has a green liquid in it. Must be Macha tea.

     He places the cardboard box on top of the styrofoam one and picks up Echo again with one arm. Whatta strong man.

     He takes a seat on the barstool next to me and reaches over to grab his Starbucks cup. I open my little box and see a chicken sandwich with lettuce and cheese and some white parchment paper with words of encouragement on them. I'm going to marry this man I swear-

     He takes the small box off of the styrofoam one and puts them next to each other. He opens the styrofoam box and it reveals dino nuggets, mac and cheese, a small little plastic fork, and two ketchup packets. Echo squeals and reaches for a nugget, making me and Zameer chuckle at her.

     "Do you want ketchup?" Zameer asks the squealing girl on his lap.

     "Yes please!"

     He chuckles at her enthusiasm and opens the packets of ketchup. He squirts them in a small spot next to her nuggets and she claps her hands.

     "Adorable." He mumbles.

     "What do we say, Echo?" I ask, encouraging her to use her manners.

     "Thank you da- Zee!" She says before dipping her nugget in ketchup and biting it.

     He smiles at her and opens his small cardboard box.

     "You're welcome, little one."

❀❀❀

     I finished cleaning the kitchen, much to Zameers dismay. We had a tiny argument because he insisted on cleaning my kitchen for me since he's the guest. His logic is very flawed. The argument was quickly squashed after little Echo asked Zameer to watch a movie with her. He immediately took his attention off of the argument and agreed.

     They were in the living room together watching Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 because she thought the strawberry on the cover was the cutest thing in the world.

     I walked into the living room and saw Zameer laying on the couch with Echo on top of him with her head on his chest, sleep. I coo at the sight and take a picture on my phone, causing Zameer to look up and smile at me.

     I walk over to them and sit on the lounge chair.

     "Baby, what are you doing all the way over there?"

     "Well, your long giraffe legs are taking up the entire couch so I'm not sure where else to sit," I say, slightly chuckling at him.

     "Come here, little mama," He says. I sigh and stand up, walking over to him. He manages to maneuver him and Echo so there's a small space in between the couch wall in his body. I squeeze my way in there. I wrap my arm around Echos back while he moves his arm so it's around me.

     I feel him pressing gentle kisses on my head, luring me into a nice sleep.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

THANK YOU ALL SM FOR 11K READS!!! You guys are amazing. Sorry for the short chapter, I have a lot of homework to do but I still wanted to update for you guys so here's a little fluff. Please vote and comment! Lmk if there are any mistakes. I love you all <3

^ The strawberry Echo loves. It's actually so cute I'm gonna cry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 4.9K 49
They've known each other since they were eleven, inseparable best friends for as long as they can remember, but long distance and spotty behavior cau...
1K 229 42
[FEATURED x5] When Lucy's estranged father dies suddenly, she knows she is not going to have the Senior Year of her dreams - it is definitely not sta...
89.4K 4.6K 44
𝙏𝙀𝘼𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙍 𝙭 𝙎𝙏𝙐𝘿𝙀𝙉𝙏 𝙍𝙊𝙈𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀 I have seen/read many stories where a student is crazy in love with her professor.. but what happens...
1.7M 102K 82
Nolan, an unapproachable guy who ignores the existence of all his schoolmates, sleeps in all of his classes. Normally, this wouldn't be Chelsea Arnol...