๐™จ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™จ | m...

De mxriariddle

๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ (๐˜ฏ.) ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ/๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต โ”€โ”€โ”€ ๏ฝฅ ๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜†: *.โ˜ฝ .* :โ˜†๏พŸ. โ”€โ”€โ”€ "Your... Mai multe

author's note
chapter 1 ~ 'boobs and a bum'
chapter 2 ~ 'black hoodie boy'
chapter 3 ~ 'the cackling lady'
chapter 4 ~ 'saved by the devil'
chapter 5 ~ 'the fire in his eyes'
chapter 6 ~ 'lie after lie'
chapter 7 ~ 'in your dreams'
chapter 8 ~ 'the potion of love'
chapter 9 ~ 'riddle gone mad'
chapter 10 ~ 'toddy boy'
chapter 11 ~ 'bed and breakfast'
chapter 12 ~ 'a special celebration'
chapter 13 ~ 'tension in the air'
chapter 14 ~ 'one spoon for two'
chapter 15 ~ 'need to know'
chapter 16 ~ 'another riddle'
chapter 18 ~ 'reunion with the ferret'
chapter 19 ~ 'a plan of revenge'
chapter 20 ~ 'deal with the devil'
chapter 21 ~ 'powerpuff girls'
chapter 22 ~ 'a new friend'
chapter 23 ~ 'a horny kiss'
chapter 24 ~ 'love sprung from my only hate'
chapter 25 ~ 'long awaited'
chapter 26 ~ 'get off of me'
chapter 27 ~ 'mastering occlumency'
chapter 28 ~ 'how to kill the dark lord'
chapter 29 ~ 'silenced screams'
chapter 30 ~ 'the final chapter'
author's final note

chapter 17 ~ 'speechless'

30.3K 733 1.2K
De mxriariddle

He raises his wand to my forehead and mutters a spell, before I know it, I scream in pain and fall to the ground.

All I feel is agony. All the memories are jumbled up as they flood back into my mind and tears start rolling down my cheeks as I feel a mix of emotions all at once.

I cry in pain and notice Brianna reaching down to comfort me but Mattheo pushes her back, his wand still pointing at me.

What takes a minute, feels like hours. The constant piercing pain in my head finally stops and I flop onto the floor taking deep breaths.

Aunt Jenna.

She's the first thing that comes to mind.

"We have to save her. We need to go, now." I tell them, taking deep breaths as I slowly stand up from the ground.

"Y/n, we've already got some people looking for her." Enzo tells me.

"What? Who?"

"Your Aunt Jenna was part of a group..." Enzo starts.

"She was part of a revolution against my father." Mattheo finishes. "Remus John Lupin was her one of her best friends and he informed us with what's going on. They're going to save her. Don't worry."

My breathing steadies and I lean against the wall.

"Take me home."

***

"Tea?" Brie asks me.

"Yes please."

I flop on the sofa, embracing the comfort of my own home. All I can think about right now is Jenna. No one else.

I have a feeling something bad is going to happen. The Dark Lord has her and he won't spare her until he has me... until he kills me.

I stand up and look at the two brothers sitting on the sofa opposite me.

"I'm going to do it. I'll let him take me. I'll let him kill me. If it's the only way we know for sure that Jenna gets to live, so be it." I state strongly.

"Are you daft?" Mattheo scoffs. "He will never spare her, even if you give yourself up."

"Great, so Jenna's going to die anyways."

"Listen, I trust Lupin. I've heard a lot about him and I do believe he'll save her. You know I don't put my trust in a lot of people y/n."

I sigh and flop back down on the sofa as Brianna brings in a tray of teacups.

"This is the most British thing ever." Enzo laughs, making me smile a little.

At this point, I feel there's no reason to be angry with anyone. This whole time, anger has gotten me no where. I know they lied to me yet again about Jenna but I understand. They just didn't want to see me dead.

Brianna sits on a separate chair beside the sofa which makes me feel so bad. I can't believe it. My best friend. I feel like I haven't even had a proper conversation with her in ages and I miss her a lot.

Standing up from my seat, I head over to Brie and say, "may I?"

She looks at me confused and I sit on her lap as she holds me like a baby. I give her the biggest hug ever and happy tears start rolling down my cheeks.

"I love you Brie."

"I love you to y/n. I've missed you so much." She sniffles and looks at me with her hazel eyes.

"This is so unfair." Enzo says out of no where.

"Jealous Lorenzo?" I laugh as I sit up to look at him.

I stand up and give him a tight hug too and as I do, I see Mattheo, his eyes dark as he swirls his teacup.

I pull away from Enzo and look at the boy sitting beside him. I grab his hand and he looks at me confused.

"Come on. Let's go outside." I tell him.

"Yes! Let's go to the beach again!" Enzo exclaims.

"Just us Enzo." I roll my eyes. "Sorry, maybe next time."

As we walk out of the house, Brianna sends me a wink and I roll my eyes and smile as I shut the door behind us.

"Where are you taking me now Esmeray?" He sighs.

"For a little walk."

"But I don't want to walk."

"You're annoying."

"You're just obsessed with me."

"Ok then, don't spend time with me." I stop in my tracks.

"Hey, I was joking!" He laughs.

"Ok, ok."

We walk through the long grass until we reach the meadow of flowers we saw when we first arrived here.

"Remember these?" I tell him with a smile on my face.

"Oh yeah, these assholes."

"They're literally flowers. I don't get it." I roll my eyes.

He crouches down and pulls something out of the ground.

"For you." He says softly, as he hands me a beautiful pink flower.

I take it and he tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

I pull him into a hug, wrapping my arms around his neck as he wraps his around my waist. We embrace each other's warmth and I'm pretty sure I hear him groan as we pull away.

"Someone likes hugs." I raise my eyebrows up and down.

"No I don't."

"Yeah you do. You love hugs."

"But I don't."

"Fine, I won't ever give you another one."

He opens his mouth as if to say something but he stops and sighs, looking back at the ground.

Being the chaotic person I am, I jump on top of him and we both fall to the ground. He lays beneath me and he groans in pain.

"Warning next time?" He says, locking his eyes onto mine.

"Nope, that was rather fun."

I run my fingers through his brunette curls and he rolls his eyes, pushing me off of him. I laugh and lay right beside him, the meadow of flowers surrounding us.

We gaze at the blue sky and embrace the warmth from the sun.

"It's literally October, how is it sunny?" I ask.

"It's always sunny when I'm with you for some odd reason."

"For some odd reason." I agree and turn my head to look at him, his perfect side profile looking hot as always.

I'm about to say something when I hear something rushing towards us. We both sit up in an instant and see Guacamole galloping towards us.

"GUACAMOLE!" I exclaim, standing up and running to my beautiful horse.

I pet him and he neighs in happiness. Mattheo finally stands up and starts petting her too.

"How about we take her for a ride?" Mattheo suggests.

"YES." I squeal and Mattheo magics up a saddle for us to sit on.

He helps me mount Guacamole and Mattheo follows on, attempting to sit in front of me but I immediately stop him.

"Hold your horses." I stop him.

"Bad pun." He rolls his eyes. "What's the problem?"

"You're sitting at the back."

"What? No." He protests and attempts to take a seat in front of me again but I stop him.

"Mattheo, this is my horse and I'm sorry but you're sitting at the back."

"Fine." He groans and sits behind me.

He slowly leans in forwards and his lips skim across my ear.

"Stop." I tell him as tingles rush through my body.

Then, he wraps his arms around my waist and I look down at his veiny hands.

"What you staring at?" He whispers in my ear and even though I can't see his face, I can just hear the smirk in his voice.

"Nice rings." I reply. "I might just borrow them."

He kisses the top of my ear and I click and flick the reins so Guacamole starts galloping and I feel Mattheo grip onto me tighter.

The breeze rushes against my cheeks and I forget all my problems and worries.

We ride across a sandy path, with pink trees on either side, the petals falling onto us.

Finally, we meet a cliffs edge, with the ocean beneath it.

One word: breathtaking.

Guacamole comes to a halt and I hold onto Mattheo's hand for support as I jump off the horse.

Suddenly, Mattheo disappears and then reappears right beside me.

"Seriously?" I scoff. "You apparated off the horse?"

"Yeah, it's easier." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Race you." I say and I sprint to the edge of the cliff and Mattheo almost immediately grabs me before I could take another step further.

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N!? YOU COULD HAVE DIED." He exclaims and pulls me back.

"I wasn't going to fall! You're just sad because I beat you, slow coach."

"Shut up."

"It's so cute how you hate me and then give a fuck when I'm about to die."

"I don't hate you."

"You don't?" I scoff.

"I despise you."

"The feeling is mutual." I roll my eyes. "I'm kidding, I don't actually hate you. We're besties!"

"Besties?" He squints his eyes, looking unimpressed.

"Yeah? Got a problem?" I raise a brow as I sit down on the green grass.

"I don't want to be besties." He replies as he sits beside me.

"What do you want to be then?" I turn to look at him as he looks out into the ocean.

"Look, the sun is setting."

I look ahead of me and find the sunset is like a glorious conflagration, blazing with fabulous colors but producing no warmth.

There was warmth actually. Not from the sun, but from the boy next to me.

I lean my head against his shoulder as we gaze into the distance, his arm making its way around my back, pulling me into his embrace.

The best feeling in the world. Sunset watching with my... friend?

"Mattheo?" I whisper, looking up at him.

I seriously don't want to ruin the moment but I have to ask.

"Yes?" He looks down at me, making tense eye contact.

"What are we?"

"What do you mean?" He says softly as he tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

"We're not enemies, are we?"

"No." He says sternly. "Not anymore."

"Yeah, of course not." I agree. "You said we're not friends... so what are we?"

"Mutuals." He jokes and I shove him away.

I cross my legs and turn my body to face him and he does the same, crossing his legs and facing towards me.

I start picking at the grass, getting all fidgety, not knowing what to say.

"What now?" I sigh, avoiding eye contact with him, purely due to the fact that the butterflies in my stomach are going crazy.

"How about... we each admit one thing to each other, or tell each other stuff we never knew before." He suggests.

"Um... ok. Me first." I clear my throat. "The earth is round."

"What? I already knew that."

"Um I don't think you did, you seem like a flat earther."

"Whatever." He rolls his eyes. "My turn. When you smelt the amortentia, you smelt me."

"Really?" I ask surprised. "Cologne, cigarettes and books? Sounds a lot like you but books?"

"I read."

"Mattheo Riddle? Reading? I don't think so."

"I'm not lying!"

"Ok, ok. I believe you. My turn." I sigh. "When you smelt the amortentia, you smelt pomegranates, right?" I ask him.

"Yes..."

"Well you smelt Pansy Parkinson."

"WHAT!? EW, NO." He shouts, extremely disgusted.

"Chill out!" I laugh. "I'm kidding, I think you smelt me, I guess. I use pomegranate shower gel and body mist."

"Thank Merlin." He sighs in relief, making me laugh a little.

"So... what does this mean?" I ask, as he stares at the ground.

"That I'm absolutely in love with you." He looks up at me, my mouth agape.

He looks from my eyes to my lips, back and forth as he moves in closer and holds my cheek in one hand.

I feel my cheeks grow red when he smashes his lips onto mine.

Heaven.

I move in sync with him as we deepen the kiss. I lay back on the grass and his hands trail across my body as he asks for entrance with his tongue.

Holy shit.

We pull away to catch our breath and Mattheo flops beside me and we both lay there, speechless.

"That was-"

"Unexpected?" He asks.

"Fucking amazing."

Continuฤƒ lectura

O sฤƒ-ศ›i placฤƒ ศ™i

69.2K 1.1K 22
๐‘ด๐’‚๐’•๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐‘น๐’Š๐’…๐’…๐’๐’† "No falling in love." "No falling in love..."
10.3K 355 7
โ”โ” โ ๐˜ ๐˜‰๐˜Œ๐˜“๐˜๐˜Œ๐˜๐˜Œ in Dan heng supremacy โž โœฎ หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท Honkai starrail [๐—›๐—ฆ๐—ฅ] โ–ˆ ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚ find you...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
830K 38.4K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...