Tu es à moi [ ON HOLD ]

Da LynneReinn

** ON-HOLD ** "Tu es à moi, Petite fille" she whispered seductively to her before she passed out. - GXG - ⚠ L... Altro

TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE

ONE

155 5 1
Da LynneReinn

Lucia Reine-Charlotte Andrés, 27 years old, born in France, gay, and the most powerful mafia women. Most people feared her. She owned like 4 mansions, 4 G-Wagon, 5 Lamborghini, 3 Bugatti, and 4 Audi. She also owned 2 Ducati Testa Stretta NCR Macchia Nera motorcycle and 1 Legendary British Vintage Black. You could probably see that she's a successful mafia billionaire. Her parents is in France while she is in London. She's been a mafia leader since she was 17. Andrés Scars, she named it herself, her mafia gang.

But afar from that, she was so obsessed with the one and only Juliette Antoinette. Crazy in love with her which leads her to kidnap her.

Juliette Antoinette, 20 years old, born in London but know some of French language. Her father is from France while her mother is from London. But unfortunately, her mother died due to some weird circumstances. Her mother passed away 7 years ago. She mostly not fluent in French but she can understand the language. She's bisexual. Juliette is only a normal girl, also rich but she likes to be humble all the time. She got alot of friends but most of them are fakes because they use her only for money. But because of that, she decided not to have friends because of them using her money..

- Lucia Andrés POV -

Right now I'm sitting down on my chair, just resting myself. I was so tired from all the works that have to be done. Damn, it's hard being a mafia leader but it was worth it though I've been a mafia leader for 11 years. My father was the leader of Andrés Scars, at first. He was the original leader but I took over the business when I was 17. My father said that he was too tired to control the gang. I mean, my old man is old. 49 years old. Still looking fine and sharp though. Same goes with my mom, 43 years old but still looking beautiful as ever. Because of his age, he told me to take over the business. So I did even though it was tiring as fuck. Nonetheless, I still loves to do what I'm doing. Being a leader to my father's gang.

Sighing, I pinched the bridge of my nose because I'm having a total massive headaches. Before I could even close my eyes to rest myself, someone knocking my door. I groan loudly. I told those bastards not to disturb me when I'm in my bedroom. God fucking damn it. I stood up and goes for the door, annoyed.

"Didn't I fucking told you not to fucking disturb me when I'm in my bedroom?! Fuck sake."  Sighing, I rolled my eyes sarcastically.

"S-s-sorry to disturb you, boss."

"Forgiven but don't do it next time, or you'll be dead by me. And what do you want?"

"I won't do it again. And um, I've got news for you, actually.." I gesture him to continue talking. I'm not wasting my time for another type of shit.

"I-i found your J-juliette" I widened my eyes. That fast, huh? Hm, Interesting. This should be fun.

"Where?"

"Wait. I'll show you the location. Our hacker, Rico tracked her location."

"Good"

You see.. I've been obsessed and crazy in love at Juliette ever since I first saw her. Until now. 7 years. For that 7 years, I've been waiting for her. The first time I saw her was at her house. When father made me do some mission for him. I don't know what was the mission about but all I got told was to make someone's life disappear. But that's for another time. Another story..

Now back to it.

From what I've heard, she was being used by her "friends" which turned out to be fake because they used her for money. That made me really angry. No one should treat my baby like that unless its me. But anyway, ever since I heard that news, I decided to lure her fake friends to one of my secret mansion, well a torturing mansion I could say. So I lure them to my torturing mansion using my seductive self. Well, I could say they fall for it. The way they screamed for help, knowing no one will help them because all my doors, windows are soundproof. I tortured them and they're crying in pains. It's fun seeing them suffered because that's what they get for using my girl, Juliette. Don't underestimate me. I only torture and kill bad people and people who hurts my Juliette.

"Here, boss." I looked at the location and know where exactly this is.

"Alright. I'll be going out to take her with me, and Theo, your in control when I'm not here BUT don't do anything stupid. I repeat this again, Theo. DON'T FUCKING DO ANYTHING STUPID, or you know what happens next. Now go tell others, I'm going out for awhile and get the fuck out."

"Y-y-yes boss ! Will do !" I swear to god if Theo make anything stupid, I will fucking kill him and burn his body into ashes.

I sigh, for God, I don't know how many time. I took my car keys and make my way downstairs to go out to my car. I've decided to use one of my Mercedez G-Wagon. I starts the engine and go to the exact current location.

After a long-short drive, I finally reached my destination. I wore my sunglasses even tho it's night already but whatever, who cares? I turn off the engine, lock the door and make my way to the place where she at. It was easy to find her to be honest. I make myself go inside the cafe and everyone was so shocked and scared when I take off my sunglasses. The effects I had on them was funny. But anyways, I ordered myself a drink and make my way to sit at her table. Surprisingly, she didn't notice I was here because she was too busy immersed working something on her Macbook. As soon as I sat there, I said "Hello there, Juliette." She turns her head to me and I smile. And yeah, she was so shocked. I mean I'm the famous Lucia Reine-Charlotte Andrés, of course everyone knows me.

"L-Lucia? I-i mean Ms.Andrés. W-what are you doing here and how do you know my name?"

"Just call me Lucia or Luc. I'm just coming here to see you and your book has your name on it." I pointed to the book near her that had her name on it. She look at where I pointed, and suddenly became embarrassed. Cute.

"O-oh... H-how may I help you?" This should be interesting.

"I have something to tell you but can we talk at somewhere else that's more private?"

"W-why not here?" I gave her death glares and she immediately nodded her head. Oh, this should really be interesting.

"Let's go right now"

I grabbed her hand and bring her with me to my G-Wagon car. She didn't even have time to relax herself. Once we're both in my car, I took out chloroform and take it to her mouth. She seems taken aback by my action. She tried to yank my hands away but can't because I was too strong. Soon, she blacked out and I buckled her up. My window are pretty tinted so no one would probably see what happens. Before she passed out, I whispered seductively "Tu es à moi, Petite fille" to her before she passed out. I quickly drive to my mansion so fast.

Once I've reached my mansion, I unbuckle her and carry her in a bridal style and make my way to the door of my mansion. I kick the door open and of course, my members were shocked to see what I've brought back to my home. I couldn't careless. Yes, I kidnapped Juliette Antoinette. I continued to carried her to my master room. I slowly put her on the bed, and god, she looks so tasty. My lust starts to taking over me but I held back. I look at her again and decided to put handcuffs on her wrists, in case she try to escape. I kiss her forehead and let her sleep for awhile after she blacked out. I go out my master room and make my way to downstairs. And of course, those idiots bombed me with questions. I've had enough with their shits and starts to yell. We may seems like we're not getting along well but no, we do actually. We're very friendly with each other when there's no works included. But when our works included, we're pretty serious and they fear me when I'm working.

"Can you guys fucking shut up for awhile? And yes I do fucking kidnapped her and if anyone here tries to touch her, I'll fucking slice your neck. Understand?!" They all said 'yes ma'am!' in union.

"Also, what's happening? Any attacks or information?" I asks them.

"Um.. Yeah. Ricardo is here, in London. From what Zion says they're here to take down yours."

"Oh for fuck sake. Seriously? Those assholes are here?"

"Yes boss."

"All of you can call me Lucia from now on, I'm so sick of you guys calling me boss." I rolled my eyes sarcastically. It's just, boss seems too annoying to me.

"Anyways, if one of you found Ricardo members, capture him, bring him to the basement of torture and you guys can do whatever you want to his members."

"Oh and also, don't tell my parents about this. Understand?! They will not take down Andrés Scars, this territory is mine, this is mine, all mine. I've been a mafia leader for so long and I will not fucking let those fuckers take me down."

"We have to make a plan, Lucia" One of my members, Valerie said to me. She's my capable sniper and she's good at knifing people that easily without knowing. One of my best people.

"Oh not yet, Val. We have to wait."

"Okay but what if he wanted to meet you?" Zion said to me. Before I could even answer his question, I heard screaming upstairs. Yeap she's awake.

"We'll talk about this tomorrow. Meet me at the usual meeting place, you guys know where is it. Also, 10:00am sharp, got it? Don't be late or you are out for the rest of the day. Now go away." They just nodded and I make my way again to the master room. Once I'm there, I saw her. Well, of course, terrified, scared.

Well...

- Juliette POV -

ugh... My head hurts. I was about to touch my head when I felt something on my wrist. I was handcuffed. Why am I handcuffed? And whose bed is this??? I started to scream because I was scared. I've never been kidnapped like this. But then I remember.. Lucia.. Is she the one who kidnapped me? There's no way, right? I tried to get out of the handcuff but it's hard to do so. Before I start to scream again, the door was opened and here's come a lady in all black outfit except for her white shirt. Who is this?

"Well well well. Look who decided to woke up."

"W-who are you?" The lady came closer and that's when I lose my shit. Lucia? She got blonde short shouldered hair, she's like 5'6 inch taller than me, I'm 5'3 inch shorter. Why am I always the one who is short and not tall? She got those beautiful Hazel eyes.

"Me? Don't you remember? I'm Lucia." She smile innocently.

"Wait-Lucia? What? I don't..i don't understand?"

"No need to understand. I know you're shocked for now but you need to rest."

"I-No! W-why am I here??" She started to come towards me and sat beside me while I'm terrified of her. I look away from her.

"Look at me while I'm talking" I ignored her.

"Juliette Antoinette, I said look at me while I'm talking." she sternly said to me but I still ignored her.

"Oh love, your making it hard, aren't you? Well, we'll do this in a hard way"

Before I know, she slammed me against the bed and trapped me in. She leans very close to me, our lips are inches away. She whisper in my ears seductively "I would eat you right now if I wanted to so don't make this hard for me and fucking listen to me when I said so." I'm blushing really hard, and my cheeks reddened. She notices it and smirk. She positioned herself back and talk. This time I look at her while she's talking.

"Good girl. Now listen, you are here for a reason and if you ever think about escaping, I will fuck you so hard and make it in a hard way if you do. Don't try to do anything stupid, or else I will fucking do something that isn't pleasant for you. Understand?!" She said with her full French accent. Not gonna lie, but that's kinda hot. I didn't say anything, I just nodded my head aggressively and she suddenly slapped me which stings alot.

"W-why did you do that?"

"Use your fucking words"

"What?" She slapped me again..

"I- I'm sorry, Lucia. And yes I understand that." it stings alot which makes me tears up.

"Good. I'm tired, let's go to bed. And stop crying" She changed herself and scooted over next to me. I tried to get away from her but I got dragged by her.

"Don't fucking dare to run from me." I froze immediately and terrified of it. I mumble 'I'm sorry ' to her but she just rolled her eyes. She cuddles herself onto me and I can't do anything but to do it back to her. She snuggles up to me and caressed my hair.

"Good girl. Now sleep, love. Have a good sleep."

I let the darkness took over me and I fell asleep on her chest while snuggling up onto her.

Hellloooo? How are y'all? Good? Well, HAVE A GOOD DAY LOL
btw, it's 2385 words. 😀

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

38.3K 1K 11
𝒘𝒍𝒘 • 𝙛𝙚𝙢𝙭𝙢𝙖𝙨𝙘 • 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒙𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 When mistaken for someone else, Saanvi is kidnapped. She almost felt relieved to know it was a mistake...
409K 1.6K 24
After leaving an abusive and mentally draining relationship Brittany decides to dedicate her life to her and her daughter Aria, but what she didn't e...
127K 3.2K 21
"I would prefer not to hurt you, but I will if I need to." They said. I felt cold metal on my neck moving lightly against my skin. My emotions were a...
297K 8.4K 75
When your wife hesitates to let you go to the village market alone, you scoff at her overprotective nature. With Alcina's Mark, her claim, sitting pr...