Wandering God's

By Gojo_19

Izuku Midoriya, a cheerful, shy, happy young teenager. After witnessing so much death in the Liberation War... More

Kiana And Izuku Info
| Our break, reunion, and surprise |
| Update|
| Feeling's |
| Back into the Action, New Comrade |
| Saving My Home |
| Saving My Home Part 2 [ Our plan ] |
| Saving My Home Part 3 [ A Godly Symbol Rising up ] |
| Just a Casual return |
Thank You!!!!!
Vote for Plot
| More World's to be save |
| Punished World Part 1 |
...Sorry...

| Our New Job, World Protecter's |

1.8K 30 44
By Gojo_19

( A/N : let's get on with, also the ship Izuku x Mei x Kiana so yea, after this I'm focusing on the Highschool dxd ok. (^-^;)

( No P.O.V )

Izuku Midoriya, better known as Deku was currently roaming the destroyed country of Japan, he then stop on a tall building taking a break from his job, while he was taking a break he started to eat stuff he found to give him energy. He finishes quickly approaching the edge of the and look out onto the city,

As he look out to the city, his only thoughts were,

Izuku : (I wonder if any other Worlds are like this, in way of destruction and panic, meh, probably.)

He then jump of the Building and started free falling, as he was going to land a Purple and Black portal was there consume him whole, Leading him into the unknown.

( St Freya Academy )

It was the end of the day at St Freya Academy and all the Valkyrie's came back to the dorm, but it was different was Kiana was feeling down on something, she was just in her dorm as Mei was prepared Lunch for everyone, she just with her thoughts as she laying in bed,

Kiana : ( Can I really become an S Rank, I don't even feel like I'm doing good, I'm sleeping in class and not study at this point, I won't be able to get S Rank.)

At this point, she crying as continue her thought of herself,

Kiana : ( I'm always rushing in, I'm strong but not enough I need to get stronger!)

Then Kiana sat up in her bed, being moved to the right she saw a Purple and Black portal sucking her into to lead to an unknown location, she tries to call for someone but it was too late.

( Unkown Place )

Izuku and Kiana had come out of the Portal and landed on a platform together, after grunting in pain and recovery they notice each other. ( Izuku has an outfit in the info but the necklace isn't there and Kiana is her Void drifter suit).

Kiana : .......

Izuku : ........

Silence just came the to of them, and they wondering what just had happened to them and why there here

Kiana : Hi.

Izuku : Hey, you don't by any chance know where we are?

Kiana : Nope, I was going to ask the same as well.

Before the both could talk a bridge manifest out of nowhere and lead into nowhere

Izuku : Should we go across?

Kiana : I mean Its that or stay here.

Izuku : Fair point. 

Kiana and Izuku then start walking across the bridge being very cautious of it, after walking for 10 minutes they came across a massive white and gold door.

Kiana : Should we go in, it could be dangerous

Izuku : It's fine if it was dangerous I could have sensed it.

Kiana : What do you mean by that.

Izuku : I have something called danger sense and  I don't sense any danger behind it, so we should be good.

Kiana : Well ok then, but if we die I'm put it on you.

Kiana and Izuku start to push the door open, revealing a white room with a gold table with three chairs, before they sat down they look around the room to the what the room is, after some time both found out it was just a normal room and went to seat in then sat, a than guy appearing the scaring the shit of Izuku and Kiana look at the two with a smile,

( Remove the katana's and mask, and imagine he has black hair )

??? : So, you two have finally I was waiting, jeez, anyway I'm sure you both confused at what is going on at this moment in time.

Izuku : Yea, also don't you scared the shit out of us.

Kiana : Yea don't, anyway why are we here?

Kal : Well, first my name is Kal and my position, I'm the God of the Multiverse, and you two are gonna be helping in worlds and keep from them any harm or destruction.

Kiana : ......

Izuku : .......

Kiana : Izuku, can you punch me?

Izuku : Okay, but not my fault if you get hurt.

Izuku then punches her send across the room, into the corner causing dust spreading around while Kal and Izuku look at her with a deadpanned and sweating dropping. Kiana then gets and sits back down on the chair.

Kiana : Okay, so I'm not dreaming then.

Izuku : Okay, what if decline or accept what will happen?

Kal : Well sorry but you can't decline if you do you die, and if you accept I give something useful gifts for your position as a helper.

Kiana : *Thinking/processing*

Izuku : *Thinking/processing

Kal : ( Did I break them, I mean anybody would be this if would be asked to be helpers by a god, without their input first (-_-;)

Kiana : Sure, Why not I'll get stronger and protect people so why not, I'm in, Izuku what about you?

Izuku : *Sigh* I'm in, not for power though, but for the people's sake, and their dreams, and for their life to be better.

Kal : Okay, I was given a good amount of gifts already, while you guys were thinking and if what to see them here.

Kal snaps his finger's to piece of paper appear in front of them and start to read it, when first there complete at the gifts they got, but there was a final question.

Kiana : Well there you go, so what is our position then?

Kal : *smiles* You be known as the.....Wandering God's.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

( St Freya Academy ) (Mei P.o.V )

I just finished making dinner for everybody it took some effort but that fine as love doing it, as started to set up the table everybody came had come over to eat to their heart content, then I notice that Kiana-chan isn't here, so head starts to head to her, I stand up from the table.

Himeko : hmm, what's the wrong mei?

Mei : Well, Kiana-chan isn't here, so I'm going to get her.

Fu hua : Good luck, she probably asleep

I went to her knowing Fu Hua is mostly likely to write about this, as got to her I knock-on and no response, so enter her room was a mess but she wasn't there so got an Idea,

Mei : ( HoT can you hear me? )

HoT : ( what human, I was asleep, you better hurry.)

Mei : ( Anyway, can use search for Kiana honkai? )

HoT : ( *sighs* fine. ) 

The HoT began searching for it a couple of minutes passed.

HoT : ( Nope, something block it or it vanished from this world )

This shocked me to the core I sat on Kiana's bed trying to calm myself down with myself calming down as  I don't want the HoT to get out and control my body.

Mei : No, Kiana is...

.

.

.

.

.

( U.A Academy ) ( Bakugo P.o.V )

I and the class confronted the icy hot dad on where the nerd is as we can bring him back to U.A, god why does he have to do that, he gave it to us with us suiting up in our hero costume, we then head out into the destroyed city Japan thanks to crusty, as we found the location of the nerd we didn't see just his suit

Bakugo : We were too late Izuku is...

.

 ( No P.O.V  )

Bakugo & Mei : ....Gone.

( A/N : Yeah, Boi I did it anyway hope ya'll enjoy it\^_^/, look forward to one in the future Peace ciao )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 4.8K 75
Izuku Midoriya is a quirkless teenager that wants to become a hero. A pathetic dream, right? That's exactly what he was forced to think by others, an...
166K 2K 15
Izuku Midoriya was born without a special power or quirk, but when he dies to save a girl, a few goddesses may just bring him back with the power to...
19.7K 340 9
Izuku Midoriya A former UA student of the Hero course class of 2-A, He managed to turn Shigaraki in and help him change, including the LOV, defeated...
9.7K 335 14
Discontinued- Izuku Midoriya, believed to be dead is alive. But not in a good way, he is a villian. After being tasked by All for One with a mission...