Home ; George Weasley

By stylesobsession

"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š–๐šข ๐š‘๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ. ๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š•๐š ๐šŠ๐šข๐šœ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š—." More

Zero
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty
Thirty-one
Thirty-two
Thirty-three
Thirty-four
Thirty-five
Thirty-six
Thirty-seven
Thirty-eight
Thirty-nine
Forty
Forty-one
Forty-two
Forty-three
Forty-four
Forty-five
Forty-six
Forty-seven
Forty-eight
Forty-nine
Fifty
Fifty-one
Fifty-two
Fifty-three
Fifty-four
Fifty-five
Fifty-six
Fifty-seven
Fifty-eight
Fifty-nine
Sixty
Sixty-one
Sixty-two
Sixty-three
Sixty-four
Sixty-five
Sixty-six
Sixty-seven
Sixty-eight
Sixty-nine
Seventy
Seventy-one
Seventy-two
Seventy-three
Seventy-four
Seventy-five
Fred fic?
Next generation

Sixteen

3.4K 204 240
By stylesobsession

A lot of things will be happening in this chapter.

It will be hectic.

-

I could tell George was upset.

He walked around the room, getting himself ready for bed while I made the bed.

The silence was so loud, so uncomfortable.

"George—"

"Hmm?" He turned to look at me while pushing his shirt off his shoulders.

"Don't be mad at me, please."

"I'm not mad."

"Then you're upset... I don't know."

"Of course I'm upset, Dahlia!" He raised his voice at me and turned in my direction. "Why wouldn't I be? You've already made your mind up about this without us discussing it first."

"What is there to discuss?!"

He let out a chuckle, shaking his head.

"So you're just gonna go get an abortion?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Yes." I said. "But I don't want to do it in my own. I need you there with me."

He placed his hands on his hips, looking up at the ceiling while taking a deep breath.

"I'm sorry, George... but I really don't want this baby."

"Why? Don't use my age, don't use your own and don't use the children's ages. That is no reason to not have the baby."

I sighed.

"Do you even remember my last pregnancy? How terrible it was? I was in constant pain and when I gave birth, my blood pressure both rose and fell and I had a fever. We had to stay in the hospital for several days for observation and the moment we got home, Leah was kidnapped."

"So... you're scared that Leah is gonna get kidnapped again?"

Seriously?

"That is not the fucking point! The point is how painful and draining it was for me to be pregnant. Now I'm five years older and it's a high-risk pregnancy. I can't do that!"

"Okay, I get that but—"

"No, I really don't think you do." I laughed. "Otherwise you wouldn't try and talk me into keeping it."

George ran his hands into his hair.

"For Christ sake, Dahlia. Look at our children. They were all just fetuses at one point too, but look at them now. In a year, we could have a little new one. Our last one."

I stared at him as I teared up.

"Please stop." My voice was hoarse.

Don't cry.

"I love you, but I really can't do this."

"Dia..."

"I'm gonna book an appointment for an abortion." I said. "And I would really like it if you came with me."

He didn't say anything. He turned to walk into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him.

I went to bed.

George stayed in the bathroom for so long. He was probably avoiding me.

I cried myself to sleep. I just wanted him to understand, to support that I really didn't want another baby, but apparently he didn't.

I woke up the next morning, George already out of bed.

The first thing I did after getting dressed, was informing Inez, then make a call to make an appointment.

They could book me in for an appointment already tomorrow.

I wasn't having the abortion tomorrow but they were going to confirm the pregnancy to make sure there was anything for them to terminate.

I walked downstairs and said good morning to the children before walking over to George.

"I uh— I've got an appointment tomorrow." I said quietly. "They're going to confirm the pregnancy. Will you be there?"

He glanced at me.

"Can't. I'm working."

"Oh..." I muttered. "Okay. That's fine. I'll just ask Inez."

He didn't answer but just walked over to the table with the breakfast.

For the most of the day, the kids spend time by the pool, apart from the twins who again was with George in the grass, making more paintings as they had begged him to bring more paint and canvases.

I spent about an hour on the phone with Inez, crying to her about this entire thing. She promised to go with me for my appointment seeing as George didn't want to.

The next day, I left and met with Inez in front of the clinic.

She pulled me in for a hug as the first thing, and sighed.

"I'm so sorry that he's being an arsehole." She whispered before she pulled away and looked at me. "It's your decision, remember that. He can state his opinion but it's your body and you're the one who's at risk. You get the final say."

I nodded.

I was already tearing up again.

"I don't want him to hate me." I breathed. "He hates me."

"No he doesn't. It's George, we're talking about. He can't hate you." She said. "But he's currently a really big idiot that I'd like to kill..."

I chuckled and wiped my cheeks.

"We used protection for a reason, you know." I said. "He knew I didn't want to get pregnant again."

Inez grabbed my hand, leading me into the clinic. She gestured for me to go sit while she checked me in.

Meg was the one I had an appointment with. She's the OB/GYN I've felt the most comfortable with so I wanted to go to her about this.

Inez walked over and took a seat next to me, letting out a sigh.

"They're gonna do an ultrasound." I told her. "I didn't want the blood sample. That'll take a week to come back. The easiest thing is an ultrasound. To see if there is a baby."

"Are you nervous?"

I shrugged.

"I don't know."

I leaned my head back. We sat there for about five minutes before the doors to the clinic opened and Inez nudged me with her shoulder.

I looked at her, then my eyes moved to George who had entered the clinic, breathing heavily as he stared at me.

"I'm sorry." He said. "I shouldn't have gotten that upset."

I looked away while he walked over to take a seat on the other side of me.

"You are in thin ice, George." Inez told her. "I don't care that you two are married. I will rip your fucking balls off and force you to chew them."

George chuckled before he grabbed my hand, giving it a squeeze to make me look at him.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered. "I'm here, yeah? I'll be here today and I'll be here for the abortion."

I sighed and leaned closer to him, resting my head on his shoulder while he wrapped an arm around me.

He pressed a kiss to my head.

"I love you." I whispered and tilted my head back to look up at him.

He pressed a kiss to my lips.

"I love you too."

-

My parents had me the year they turned 38. My mum already had two daughters from two previous relationships.

My oldest sister is 15 years older than me, the other is 11 years older than me and then I also have a sister who's 2 years younger than me.

Also, my head got stuck during my mum's labour with me lmao.

I have a big head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 126 19
"...๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐ผ'๐‘š ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘‘, ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ....." ๐€๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ž ๐‡๐จ๐จ๐๐ฆ๐š๐ง โ—พ๐‘ซ๐’‚๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’ ๏ฟฝ...
386K 3.9K 53
Title.
552K 23.5K 102
"๐™ท๐šŽ ๐š‘๐šž๐š›๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š ๐š‘๐š˜ ๐š๐š’๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜? ๐™ผ๐šŽ, ๐šข๐šŽ๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š  ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š›๐š˜๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐šข ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š’๐š'๐šœ ๐š—๐š˜...
37.3K 589 12
๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜†๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น! ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐˜†...