Perfect Imperfections

By Enaira1206

A little girl had it all then lost it all. A rogue wolf killed her family and with the graces above she mana... More

Chapter 1: Blind
Chapter 2: Mate
Chapter 4: Acceptance
Chapter 5: Run
Chapter 6 : Luna
Chapter 7: Envy
Chapter 8: Date
Chapter 9: Past
Chapter 10: Kidnap
Chapter 11: No Scent
Chapter 12: Heat
Chapter 13: Dream
Chapter 14: I Want My Sight Back
Chapter 15: Acting Like Kids
Chapter 16: Congress
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
maybe
Chapter 24: Meldy's Back
Good/Bad News

Chapter 3: Rejection?

2.8K 133 14
By Enaira1206

I dedicate this chapter to T_kuleetz101,, thanks for liking my story,, luv u!

----

Zeth Claude Canyne

Raven was feeling the rogue's face and the man seems to be enjoying it. I didn't bother to hide my annoyed face at seeing the both of them getting intimate.

For a second there I thought she wasn't even blind. I rolled my eyes getting more irritated by the second.

My head snapped towards them when Raven finally talked.

"What are the color of your eyes?" She asked the man.

The man looked surprised by her question. Even I was surprised.

Shit!

He doesn't know.

"Your blind?" He asked.

Raven stood still for a while then slowly backed away from the man.

Raven just stood there dumbfounded. I knew something like this was going to happen.

Then why didn't you stop it? My wolf asked.

I forgot.

You forgot that your sister might end up like you?

Oh shut up, will you?

Whatever.

I pushed my wolf at the back of my head. I don't need him reminding me of something that already happened.

"Yes, I am." Raven answered in a weak voice.

The man's face hardened and I could see disappointment in his eyes. Is he going to reject her? This is not going to end well.

"Rave, are you alright? Want to go outside?" I linked her.

She nodded and I went to her. I placed my hand at the small of her back and guided her out. I heard a low growl but I ignored it. I linked my dad saying that I'll come back after talking to Raven.

Once we were out she snapped out of her trance.

"Is he going to reject me?" She asked straight out. Despair and sadness was evident in her words.

I hugged her and she hugged me back. I don't want to give her false hope but I also don't want her to feel the pain of rejection.

I rubbed her back and thought of the best answer I could give her.

"I don't know." I linked. That was the best answer I could think of.

"Go to your room and rest for a while, alright? I'll come to check up on you soon." I told her and she nodded.

I kissed the top of her head and let her go. I watched as she made her way to her room. She may be blind but she knows this house from the inside out.

When I couldn't see her anymore I went back in to dad's office.

I looked at the man and he was glaring at me. What's his problem?

Then my attention shifted to his companion. He was with a girl. She was small, her body looked frail like one hard touch could brake her in two. But she still looked good none the less even if she was covered in dirt.

She has these deep ocean blue orbs with long lashes. I imagined them moving in slow motion when she blinked. She had a small nose and small pouty lips. Her face was covered with strands of her amber colored hair. She looked beautiful just a little disheveled.

How can someone like her be with someone like that man beside her?

After a moment of silence dad finally spoke.

"Everybody take a seat." My dad told us.

I took a single arm chair at the left side of the room. The two sat at the couch in the middle facing dad's desk.

Dad sat down on his leather chair and started talking.

"State your names and what business you have with our pack seeing as you trespassed pack grounds." He ordered.

"I am Onyx Blanc" The guy said. "and this is my friend Meldy Reich." He said motioning to the girl beside her. "We didn't mean to trespass into your territory. We were chased by the rogues and that's how we ended up in your grounds." Onyx replied.

"Why were you being chased?" Dad asked.

The man looked like he was having an inner battle with himself debating whether to tell us or not.

"They want me." The girl said making all heads snap towards her.

Her soft voice was echoing in my ears like sweet music.

"Why do they want you?" Dad pressed on. He was getting curious and so was I.

The girl sighed.

"This is going to be a long story." She told us.

"We've got time." Dad said making himself comfortable on his chair.

The girl sat straight and began to tell her story.

"We both come from the Blue Moon pack. It is a small pack containing less than a hundred wolves but it is home. Or it was home." Dad nodded urging her to continue.

" The night of the full moon we were raided by rogues. It came as a surprise for us because rogues usually work alone. This group of rogues were different. They had a leader which again was a surprise since rogues don't take orders from no one. They slaughtered our packed. Onyx was fighting off some rogues when I smelled a sweet scent, my wolf immediately recognized it as her mate's scent. I ran to the direction of the smell but what I saw shocked me in horror. My mate was standing at a pile of dead bodies while he was choking a little boy with his hand. My body became paralyzed and I just stood there looking at the boy clawing his hand trying a find a way to escape from the devil's grasp but it was a futile effort. When the man finally noticed me he said "mate". I thought he was finally going to let go of the boy but I was wrong. With one swift move he beheaded the boy and threw the body like it was just a piece of trash. He came near me and by instinct I backed away. He was going to take another step when I heard Onyx shout out the word "run". Before I shifted to my wolf I formally made my rejection and I could see his face light up with rage. I ran as fast as I could and saw that Onyx was running beside me. We ran and ran with rogues following after us until we reached your grounds." She told us. Tears were running down her cheeks and small sobs escaped her whimpering lips.

I had the sudden urge to hug her tight and never let her go.

I would smack her sorry excuse for a mate square in the face if I got the chance. They got driven out of their pack and she has a killer for a mate. How was her wolf taking all this?

"Clark, you know what to do at the cellars." Dad said. His voice full of authority but it also contained sadness and anger.

Uncle Clark, his Beta nodded and exited the room.

"The two of you are welcome to stay at our pack if you wish." My dad told them with a warm smile.

Meldy looked at my dad with surprise but then her features softened and she smiled back at him.

"Thank you." She said her eyes lighting up and her tears began to dry.

My heart softened when she smiled. She looks a lot better smiling rather than crying.

"I'll let one of the wolves show you two around in a while. For now the both of you need rest. Zeth show them to their rooms." Dad said motioning us to go.

I lead them to the guest rooms across my room and Raven's room. First I showed Meldy to her room. I linked her to call for me if she needs anything. At first she was surprised that I could link her. Then I had to explain that I was mute and I learned how to link with other wolves in and out of our pack. They took it quite well and she retreated to her room.

I then showed Onyx to his room. Before I went out I gave him a short speech.

"I'm sorry about what happened to your pack and all but I want to warn you. If you ever make my little sister cry, I will personally drag you to the cellars and take my sweet time making you repent in the worst possible way you can imagine. Before even thinking about rejecting her, I suggest you get to know her."I linked him using the most menacing inner voice I could muster.

"Are. We. Clear?"

---
Zeth's POV.
So? What ya think? Want more of Zeth? Leave a comment. If you like the story then please feel free to vote. :)

Who's POV do you want to read next?

-->Naira

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

450K 13.5K 49
Cover by @auroralust Available on Goodreads under this title. Every year, wolves of age from around the country attend their Placing Tournament, the...
1M 20.6K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...
3.7M 153K 56
Book 2 of The Alpha Series - Sequel to my first book, The Hybrid. Kaden's Luna cannot be read as a stand alone book! Kaden Reid is known as a rogue w...
39.4K 1.1K 77
"I, Alpha Dylan Langley, Alpha of the waterside pack Reject you, Esme West pack member of waterside west to be my mate and Luna" On Esme's 18th birth...