Perfect Imperfections

Por Enaira1206

A little girl had it all then lost it all. A rogue wolf killed her family and with the graces above she mana... Mais

Chapter 2: Mate
Chapter 3: Rejection?
Chapter 4: Acceptance
Chapter 5: Run
Chapter 6 : Luna
Chapter 7: Envy
Chapter 8: Date
Chapter 9: Past
Chapter 10: Kidnap
Chapter 11: No Scent
Chapter 12: Heat
Chapter 13: Dream
Chapter 14: I Want My Sight Back
Chapter 15: Acting Like Kids
Chapter 16: Congress
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
maybe
Chapter 24: Meldy's Back
Good/Bad News

Chapter 1: Blind

5.2K 158 17
Por Enaira1206

Sorry for the wrong typos and grammar, this is my first story and I hope you guys enjoy it. :)

This story is based purely in the author's imagination. Names, Chracters and locations are all made up. All rights reserved no part or all part of my story should be copied or reproduced in any way.

---

The sun was set up high in the sky. Its rays peeking through small openings of the dense forest.

It was quiet and peaceful.

I dashed through the forest floor avoiding trees and boulders and feeling the wind against my cheek.

I felt so free...

so alive.

I heard someone catching up to me.

I smiled widely knowing who it was and urged my feet to run faster.

When I could only hear the sound in a distant, I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"SLOWPOKE!"

I stopped when I felt that the surrounding trees have decreased and the sun's rays caressed my skin.

I was in a clearing.

I heard footsteps behind me and I put on a triumphant smile when I faced him.

"Took you long enough, loser." I told him emphasizing the word "loser".

He let out a small chuckle which was music to my ears.

I felt him come near me, his body heat radiating its way towards me. I felt his hand near my forehead and he flicked it. I automatically swatted away his hand and lightly rubbed my forehead.

He laughed loudly, his laugh was deep and so carefree it was infectious which made me smile.

"I'm not a loser. I let you win on purpose." He linked me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah right. You just can't accept that you lost. Again." I retorted.

He chuckled again.

"You know your not normal, right?" He told me.

I raised a brow at him telling him to continue.

"You avoided obstacles pretty easily. Jumping pass protruding rocks and tree roots. Avoided hitting trees and boulders. That's impressive." He continued.

I let out an amused smile.

"How is that not normal?" I asked.

"Oh that's normal alright, but not for you it's not. Your...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
blind."

I let out a soft chuckle.

He was right. A blind person can't possibly be that good at navigating through obstacles. But I'm different. I may not have my eye sight but I did learn using my other senses. I developed better hearing and a better sense of smell. I learned how to feel my surroundings and that made me feel like I could see. I don't need sense of sight. I'm happy just as I am.

Before I could talk back to him he linked me.

"Race you back." He said and started sprinting back.

"Oh, its on." I murmured to myself.

I started to run as well and when I caught up to him I shouted.

"Cheater!"

He laughed and we both ran back to the house like our lives depended on it. We reached the garden both of us panting for air.

Guess who won...

me!

I laughed at him and I can already imagine him having a scowl on his face.

"Lucky." He linked.

"Loser." I mocked.

We entered the house and I quickly melted on the couch.

I heard heavy footsteps on the stairs but I didn't bother to look.

"Raven, Zeth, how was your run?" A deep voice greeted.

"It was't a run dad. It became a race and I kicked his sorry but." I said smiling from ear to ear.

"I let her win." Zeth corrected.

"No he didn't." I said with finality.

Dad let out a low chuckle.

"That's my girl." He told me and I know he was smiling. "Better luck next time my boy." He told Zeth.

Now I can imagine Zeth rolling his eyes and I laughed.

I was enjoying the moment when I heard frantic footsteps outside the door and moments later the door opened with a bang!

"Alpha! Rogues have entered North-east of our borders!" A panicked voice reported.

Rogues? Blood thirsty wolves who lost their sanity? What the hell do they want?

No rogue would be dumb enough to enter pack grounds unless they had a death wish or unless they wanted something, which was a rare case.

Dad said that they are ruthless and merciless creatures that kill, slaughter and torture just for the fun of it.

The atmosphere became tense and I know dad switched on his alpha mode.

"Get my Beta and link the others to hold back the rogues. If they attack, make them immobile and restrain them." My dad commanded with authority.

"Yes Alpha." The boy replied with respect and scurried off.

"I'm going to see the situation. Zeth, being the future Alpha your coming with me. This will be a good experience for you." Dad said.

I could imagine Zeth nodding his head.

I stood up from the couch and waited for dad's instruction for me. I also want to go. Even if I can't see what rogues look like I could still catch their scent.

"Raven, you stay home and wait. We can't have you getting hurt if worst comes to show." He told me.

I think my face just fell.

"But dad!" I whined.

"No Raven. You won't be able to see them anyway so why bother?" He told me.

Ouch!

That hurts. Its like being stabbed in the heart with a silver dagger. He just pointed out that I'm weak and pointless as hell.

But I'm not! I won't be a weak damsel. I've been trained by the best and I won't be held back.

"Dad, true I can't see but my other senses are beyond great. I want to catch their scent and you know that's a big asset. I can tell if their here even if their outside our borders. You made me train with the best trainers and yourself to defend myself. I can fight better than most of your warriors and you know it. I know you didn't train me just to stay behind, so please let me come with?" I pleaded and gave him puppy dog eyes. I may not see but my eyes still retained their natural hazel brown color. It gives the illusion of me having good eyesight.

There was a long silence before I heard him let out a defeated sigh.

"Fine, you can come with, but promise to stay near me, your brother or with my Beta. Got it?" He asked me.

I pounced at him and he caught me. "Promise!" I told him excitedly.

We ran through the treeline going north east of the pack grounds where they gave the coordinates. I followed behind dad and the Beta with Zeth beside me.

As we came closer to where the others were I could smell the distinct scent of our pack members. The smell of pine trees and fresh rain. I could also smell a very foreign scent. It did not smell pretty. It was a strong pungent smell. It reeked of death, rotting corpse and dirt. It was too much for my sharp sense of smell that I had to cover my nose. But there was also a strange sweet smell in the mixture of scents. It was the sweet smell of spring. It was the fragrance of blossomed flowers and fresh air.

As we got closer, so did the smell. I inhaled it deeply which made my wolf howl with delight.

I snapped out of my sniff fest when I heard vicious snarls. I could sense some of our pack members and five foreign wolves in their wolf forms.

We stopped when dad stopped. I could feel him radiating with power and authority.

I could tell that he was looking at two wolves at his left then at the three at his right.

"Stay close." Zeth linked me.

I nodded.

There was a small pause before dad shouted.

"Shift!" He ordered in his Alpha voice.

I heard the crackling of bones and my nose caught a whiff of that sweet springtime smell. My inner wolf was stirring and howling inside my head.

What's wrong with her?

"Something wrong?" Zeth asked putting an arm around my shoulder.

I shook my head and ignored my wolf.

I heard a low growl coming from one of the rogues.

My head snapped to the direction of the growl. It was where the two wolves at the left were.

My wolf began stirring again. She was howling with excitement. I couldn't comprehend what she was trying to say.

Zeth must have felt my confusion. He tightened his hold on my shoulder.

Everyone went silent when another growl escaped the man's lips.

His deep voice contained possesiveness when he talked. And when he did I was shocked as hell.

"Let go of my mate."

---
So? What do you guys think of chapter 1? This is my first story (not to mention about werewolves) and I hope you guys like it.If you did, feel free to vote. :)

-->Naira

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

171K 3.4K 26
Wait he kissed me. What the hell was this? Who was this? And why did it feel so great? It took all my strength to push this guy off of me. He really...
235K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
1.6M 39.9K 63
Sixteen-year-old Valentine Winters has always known her destiny as the youngest daughter of an Alpha. On her sixteenth birthday, she eagerly anticipa...
30.5K 1K 77
"I, Alpha Dylan Langley, Alpha of the waterside pack Reject you, Esme West pack member of waterside west to be my mate and Luna" On Esme's 18th birth...