๐›๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ž๐ค ๊’ฐ อœอกโžธ ๐ค.๐ค...

By sunshinerindou

โ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ๐š, ๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ฆ๐š. ๐ข ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฌ! โž หš... More

000. ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ
001. ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜ ๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต
002. ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น
003. ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€
004. ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜†'๐˜€ ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—บ
005. ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐˜‚๐—ฝ
006. ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜ & ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜
007. ๐—บ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฏ
008. ๐—ถ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ผ
009. ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜
010. ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜
011. ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ป & ๐—ฒ๐—ด๐—ด๐˜€
012. ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น
013. ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„
014. ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐˜€
015. ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜†
016. ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€
017. ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฎ
018. ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
019. ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป
020. ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜†๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚
021. ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜€
022. ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฑ
023. ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—น๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
024. ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—บ๐˜‚'๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ
025. ๐Ÿณ-๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ป'๐˜€ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ
026. ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜€
027. ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ณ๐˜
028. ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ
029. ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
031. ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ
032. ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜

030. ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป

12.5K 414 720
By sunshinerindou

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

EVER SINCE THE BIRTHDAY PARTY, kenma and y/n have both spent more time around each other.

y/n have been practicing with her band everyday now since the performance was coming up. they have already decided on performing three songs on that day.

surprisingly, kenma somehow managed to escape from the team last year when there was a festival, lying about having a cold when in reality he just didn't want to be there.

y/n placed her book in her drawer and rested her head on the table, facing kenma who copied her actions. both facing each other with a grin, she pushed a strand of hair away from his face.

"kozume kenma." she called.

"ikeda y/n." he responded.

she chuckled and he smiled, loving the way her eyes lit up everytime a smile was visible on her face.

"kenma, are you coming to the festival?" she asked and leaned up from her slumped position, kenma doing the same.

"are you going?" he asked blatantly.

"duh? i'm going to be performing with the band. please come and watch?" she pouted and held out her hands in front of her which were in a praying motion.

he laughed and brushed his hair back with a single hand, then turning his eyes to her.

"okay. then i'm coming,"

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

the week went by pretty fast. and even though it was a sunday, the school was filled with students this early in the afternoon.

atsumu and the rest of inarizaki's volleyball team had promised to come to watch as well.

y/n was pretty nervous while the rest of her band mates were pumped up. it was currently 3 in the afternoon, and they will start performing at 4:30.

y/n took the time to separate herself from the band and take a walk around the school, checking out the different activities by each class and clubs.

she walked and received a text from kenma that the volleyball team had already arrived. she walked out of the campus and meet them downstairs.

kenma stared at y/n, a little surprised that they ended up wearing the same pair of graphic tee with nirvana printed on it.

"wow, couple outfit?" kuroo teased and kenma elbowed his stomach.

y/n and kenma walked around the school together and talked, and they sat on the bench as y/n munch on her cotton candy.

kenma on the other hand was dying from his anxiety. he had convinced himself that it will be fine, but he kept doubting himself.

he was going to confess to y/n today after her performance. he already had a gift in his pocket but he was a nervous wreck.

"you alright?" she asked and he jolted up slightly.

"oh yes, of course." he denied and forced a smile.

y/n felt bad and wondered maybe he hated the crowd. but even though kenma despite being in a crowded space, that wasn't the issue right now.

y/n received a call from semi and that they were going to perform in fifteen more minutes. she said okay and hang up the phone immediately.

"ken, i have to go. we're performing soon, so please come watch." she smiled and grabbed his hand, giving it a small squeeze before running off to the opposite direction.

she walked to the stage and helped the band setting up the equipments.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

fifteen minutes later, the curtains were lifted and the mc announced the performance was about to start, a band led by third year, semi eita.

a strum on the guitar, and semi held onto the microphone.

"two thirty, baby won't you meet me by the bean?"

another strum.

"too early, maybe later you can show me things?" his voice was slow and mellow.

"you know what it is, whenever i visit." semi continued.

"windy city, she blowing me kisses, no..."

y/n sat in front of her drums, her drum sticks ready in her hands.

"thirty degrees is way too cold, so hold me tight,"

"will i see you at the show tonight?"

"...will i see you at the show tonight? oh yeah,"

the beat dropped, and y/n start hitting the drum, her head bopping to the music as semi continued singing.

"what numbers do i still have? who do i know from the past? hit one said she got a man,"

the crowd cheered, their attention on semi's voice and the way he sang and his fingers moved on his guitar.

"that was two thousand seventeen."

but kenma's attention were all on y/n. in a room full of people, his eyes were all on her. he was mesmerized.

her lips mouthed the lyrics to the song and her head moved as she hit the drums, her hair swinging slightly.

"saturday through sunday, monday. monday through sunday, oh,"

her movements were swift and smooth.

"maybe i'll love you one day, maybe we'll someday grow," semi sang.

kuroo was somewhat impressed by the performance, and the crowd's cheers got louder. kenma was completely impressed by y/n.

"you know how it is whenever i visit,"

his eyes never once left her, his lips were slightly apart and he felt his heart rate increases.

she was too unreal.

kenma's memories recalled back to the day when she bumped into him by accident that one morning. that coincidence was more of a fate to him.

fate, a red string of thread that tied them together.

"windy city, she blowing me kisses, no..." semi ended the first song.

y/n looked up from her drums and a huge grin plastered on her face.

the thrill was starting to get to her now. 

"wow, i guess you were right. she is cool." kuroo nudged kenma and smirked.

kenma smiled and looked at the stage, a proud grin tugged on his lips.

he had only just realised it now, how deep he had fallen for her.

almost instantly, they changed the music and semi once again sang into the microphone.

"if i could write you a song,"

"to make you fall in love."

"i would already have you right under my arm,"

"i used up all of my tricks, i hope that you like this."

"but you probably won't, you think you're cooler than me."

the song was pretty hyped, and so was y/n. beating on her drums and bopping her head.

she would occasionally throw one of the drum stick in the air and catch it in her hand, then proceed.

kenma was totally hooked. her smile, her hair, her hands, everything about her was perfect.

in his eyes, she was sparkling and bright lights were outlining her figure.

the crowds joined the song and cheered, their hands in the air, which made semi pretty pumped.

"okay, last song for the evening, everybody." semi spoke into the microphone, and most of the girls in the crowd screamed and cheered.

kunimi started to strum on his guitar and so did konoha. semi quickly took a sip of water before placing it back down on the ground.

y/n's drum sticks hit the drums and she stepped on the pedal, her beatings steady and strong.

"take me to your best friend's house,"

"roll around this roundabout, oh yeah."

"take me to your best friend's house."

"i loved you then, i love you now."

the singing went on and on, and kunimi suddenly held onto the mic on the stand in front of him and sang.

the crowd went crazy and cheered, since kunimi was rather well known around the school for his visual.

"don't take me tongue tied, let's stay up all night,"

"i'll get real high, slumber party, pillow fight," he softly sang into the mic.

"my eyes and your eyes, like peter pan up in the sky."

he sang and strummed his guitar at the same time, his slender fingers switching between the chords very quickly.

the performance soon ended, and the crowd was pretty intense and impressed by the club's performance. they had never expected this from a club that was pretty much abandoned.

"that girl is amazing, i never noticed her before." a guy said to his friend. of course kenma heard them.

"yeah, and she's really cute too. she's friends with that guy on the basketball team," the other answered.

they thanked everyone and the curtains dropped again, closing the stage from the crowd's eye.

y/n wiped her sweat with the back of her hand and the boys took off their guitar from their shoulder, taking off the plug that connects it to the speaker.

they placed their instruments into their case and slowly cleaned up the stage, with the help of the stage crews.

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

she left the stage and walked down the stairs. the crowds were still lingering around the open area, and her eyes caught a familiar blonde.

she push past through the crowd of people and tap his shoulder.

kenma turned around and cleared his throat, he looked rather nervous.

"um, this is for you..." he handed her a single rose.

y/n happily took it in her hands and thanked him.

"you did really well out there. i was really impressed," he praised.

"thank you, kenma. its a little crowded, should we go somewhere else?" she questioned and stood closer to him, afraid he wouldn't enjoy any form of skinship at the moment.

he simply nodded.

"let's get some food, and look for the team." he said, and as if it was instinctive, he grabbed her hand in his and dragged her through the crowd.

they finally got out of the crowd but there was no sign of the boys. y/n was sitting on a bench nearby and admired the rose she received from kenma.

"so pretty," she whispered and stared at the fresh flower. it was her first time receiving one from a boy.

he approached her slowly and felt his heart warmed at the way her eyes sparkled.

"y/n. if it's okay with you, there's something i want to talk to you about." kenma uttered, taking this opportunity to confess and just put it all out there.

y/n was a little taken aback. she was terrified and wondered if it was something bad, her heart was thumping.

but she pretended to remain calm.

"yes, kenma? what is it?" she turned her attention to him and stared at the boy with golden eyes.

kenma avoided her eyes but would occasionally look at her. he was trying not to struggle as much to get the words out.

"um... actually, i, uh... i don't know how to say this but," he started.

"i like you. i've actually liked you since a year ago, but um... i thought it was just a normal crush."

"but then this year, things changed and... i finally get to know you and..."

"you're everything i've ever wanted, you're perfect. you're amazing and beautiful, inside and out." he took her hands in his and stared into her brown eyes, his heart was beating so loud and his face was flushed red.

but he didn't care.

"i like you, y/n. i really do like you, a lot." he confessed.

y/n was dumbfounded. she had prayed to the universe every night for this day to come.

and the day finally came, but she didn't know how to react. she was too happy, she felt like her heart would leap out of her chest at any moment.

"i don't know if you feel the same way for me... but,"

"if you do, will you give me a chance and be my girlfriend?" kenma dropped the question.

y/n tightened her grip on his hands and nodded her head. she quickly pulled him into a tight hug right then and there, ignoring the rest of the world.

"yes, kenma. yes, yes i would. you have no idea how much i've liked you this whole time." she whispered into the crook of his neck.

he was surprised by her sudden affection but returned it anyway. she could feel him smirking against her skin as he gently rub her back.

"you have no idea how much i've liked you this whole time." he corrected and she chuckled.

"oh right, before i forgot." kenma shifted a little and took out a small box from his pocket.

"i got this for us,"

kenma opened the box and showed it to y/n, and she beamed.

"oh my god this is so cute!" she squealed and he just laughed at her reaction.

"yeah, it's a couple one. i have mine here," he took out his necklace and showed it to her.

he wasted no time and took out her piece and clasp the hook around her neck. it fits perfectly.

it was one of those cute lego pieces couple necklace that becomes a heart when you put them together.

y/n pulled kenma close to her and tried putting them together, and it worked. she quickly snapped a picture.

they stood up after a while and was about to continue their search for the volleyball team and her friends.

kenma grabbed her hand and intertwined it in his.

"let's go,"

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

they had agreed to meet up at the corner of the street down the school. as they were waiting, a few rain drops suddenly started to fall.

in sighing a few minutes, the rain had gotten a lot heavier and it was now pouring.

kenma and y/n were still hand in hand as they ran about the area, looking for a shade but to no avail.

y/n couldn't stop laughing for some reason, she just find the situation funny and kenma, being confused, was laughing along too.

"let's just stop," she said and he did exactly that.

they both stood in the middle of an empty park which felt like a ghost town, with the cold rain pouring down on them and soaking their clothes.

her makeup was all washed away by the rain now, and kenma pulled her in close to his body by her waist. he placed his forehead on hers and they both swayed slowly.

"this is so awkward," she choked out and he laughed.

"you look the best like this." he muttered and pushed her hair back, moving it away from her face.

she could only smile, there was nothing more that she could do. she had her arms wrapped around his neck and his arms were around her waist.

he slowly moved his hands away and grabbed her face. kenma took her face in his hands and stared at her eyes intently.

it was a look filled with love and admiration.

slowly, he leaned in closer, his nose touching hers and she could feel his warm breathe against her skin.

she slowly closed her eyes and so did kenma when he closed the gap between them.

he kissed her under the rain, and his hand slowly travel down to her neck, pulling her closer to him as he deepened the kiss.

she was infatuated with the way his lips tasted in her mouth. she was in love, it felt like her soul was being blown away by the wind.

y/n felt like she was on top of the world, and kenma felt as if he had ascended and he probably saved the king in his past life to ever deserve her.

they pulled away eventually and smiled at each other, both their lips red and slightly puffy from the heated kiss.

they had their forehead planted against each other's once again and held eye contact.

"i love you, beautiful."

"and i love you,"

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

431 likes
thekoolestg1rl ❤️🖤 @/ kenmakzm

˚✧₊⁺˳✧༚

author's note:
hi hiiii
so this is like probably the last (?) but i'm gonna write one more and then there 2 one shots coming bc i already wrote them hehe so enjoy !!

the songs they performed were:

chicago freestyle - beauty school dropouts
tongue tied - grouplove
cooler than me - ethan fields

this is for those who don't know it :)

and beauty school dropouts is actually a band i accidentally came across in youtube because i was looking for some song covers for this fic thingy, i wanted to find something that has a band vibes thing

and it turns out they're pretty new (?) and super underrated and like so underground (lol i swear i'm not that girl) but their music are actually good !! y'all should check it out :>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 168 33
Unforgotten Night แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€œแ€ฐแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธ P'Komแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท Baiboonแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ญแ€€แ€ผแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ แ€žแ€ฐแ€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€›แ€ฒแ€ท side storyแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ แ€…แ€ฏแ€…แ€ฏแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธ30แ€•แ€ซแ€แ€„แ€บแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€•แ€ซ โ—โ—โ—Age gap...
162K 6.5K 36
โ ๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™’ ๐™Ž๐™„๐˜พ๐™†๐™€๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‡๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™‡๐™‡๐™€๐˜ฟ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™‘๐™€ โž :;;:ฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦท*:.*:..*:...๏ฝกโ˜นo โžตๆœˆๅณถ ่› tsukishima kei โ™ฅ*โ™กโˆžใƒปใ‚œใ‚œใƒป ...
151K 4K 29
Betrayal. Lust. Power. Rising from the shadows of her hidden life to save a stranger, Y/N L/N, a young woman with an overpowered quirk, is swept into...
531K 23.8K 15
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ โSaltyshima!โž โShut up, lamp post!โž Just a first year high school girl that is almost tall as Tsukishima and a sort of troublema...