Lights, Camera, Love! | tk (i...

By NimraSajjad

(Instagram au) In the last year of his university, Jeongguk finally decides to muster up courage and approach... More

Character introduction
Tae
Gukk
g.c_captures
Hobi
Yug
♡1♡
Chim
g.c_captures
DMs
Tae
group chat
Jin
♡2♡
Tae
Gukk
Yoongs
Joon
group chat
DMs
Chim
Yug
Tae
DMs
♡3♡
Jae
g.c_captures
Hobi
Chim
Gummie
Yoongs
Gukk
Tae
♡4♡
♡5♡
g.c_captures
Tae
Gukk
Jin
Hobi
Gukk
Hobi
♡6♡
g.c_captures
DMs
♡7♡
Tae
group chat
Gukk
Tae
♡8♡
Gukk
♡9♡
Tae
Gukk
Gukk
Tae
Gukk
♡10♡
Hobi
DMs
Tae
g.c_captures
♡11♡
Tae
Gukk
Chim
Jin
Tae
♡12♡
Yoongs
Gukk
DMs
Tae
DMs
♡13♡
Tae
group chat
Yug
Joon
Butter#1onHot100 & Tae!!!🔥
Tae
♡14♡
Gukk
♡15♡
Gummie
♡16♡
Tae
group chat
♡17♡
Gukk
Tae
♡18♡
Joon
Yug
Jae
Jin
Joonie
Tae
♡19♡
g.c_captures
Gukk
💜Taekook's Universe💜
♡21♡
Tae
♡22♡
Chim
Gukk
We need to talk about PTD_ON STAGE!!!!
𝑭𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 💜 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝑳𝑨
DMs
Tae
♡23♡
Gukk
Hobi
g.c_captures
Tae
♡24♡
Yoongs
Gukk
Hobi
BTS @ gra*mys 2022
Tae
Tae
g.c_captures
♡25♡
Gukk
Yoongs
Jin
g.c_captures
♡26♡
Tae
Gukk
♡27♡
Gukk
♡28♡
Chim
Tae
Gukk
♡29♡
Yoongs
Dispatch
Jin
Bighit
Gukk
Tae
♡30♡
g.c_captures
Thank You《End》

♡20♡

15.1K 882 1.2K
By NimraSajjad

Both Taehyung and Jeongguk were never party people. Jeongguk had to go more to them because Yugyeom and Jaehyun would drag him there and Taehyung went to just a few because Jimin and Hobi were party animals.

But from the time their groups have become friends, they've went to many dinners and parties and since the two would get to see one another, they never said no to their friends invitations.

For it was a party that made the two of them confess their love.

Not that hot guy with glasses, nope, Jeongguk shall never admit that.

The party is thrumming with energy. The center stage being decorated for Jeongguk's birthday and everyone else is more excited than the birthday boy himself.

"Let's just cut the cake please." Jeongguk says and Taehyung rolls his eyes playfully because Jeongguk's being way too impatient and Taehyung us only putting the birthday cap and sash on him.

"I must look like a cartoon." Jeongguk pouts, huffs.

"You already are one so it won't make much difference, babe." Taehyung chuckles and pecks Jeongguk's lips after he's done.

"You're so mean."

"So I've been told." Taehyung chuckles.

"Get your asses over here! I want to eat the cake it looks so delicious." Yugyeom yells.

"I want to eat some cake too." Taehyung would've completely disregarded the words if it weren't for the tone and the suggestive smirk on Jeongguk's lips.

"You're seriously so shameless." Taehyung utters and grabs his hand, dragging him towards the stage.

Jeongguk is shoved right to the center of the table, lights bright in his eyes yet he feels unexplainably happy and content, having the love of his life and his amazing friends next to him.

He cuts the cake after blowing the candles, hears the applause. It was very difficult to have Taehyung not ruin his face with the cake but he does it anyway, a little cream on his nose.

Now, they're at the booth, drinks in their hands. Taehyung doesn't drink more than two sips and Jeongguk doesn't either because he has to drive. He doesn't need a drink to make himself comfortable or loosen up because he's already happy and content.

"Aren't promise rings supposed to be on index fingers?" Jimin says.

"Exactly. Are you sure you both aren't secretly engaged." Bogum asks.

"Well it's more than a promise and very important so that's why it's on the ring finger." Taehyung says.

"We're engaged. Sorry we didn't tell you." Jeongguk says and Taehyung hits him playfully.

"I feel like they'll be married and won't tell us either." Hoseok says.

"We might do that you know. Save the unnecessary trouble and have the ceremony in peace." Taehyung replies.

"Always a bitch you are, Tae." Hoseok pouts.

"I don't think you should drink, Bogum hyung. Aren't you leaving tomorrow?" Jeongguk asks.

"I'll be fine. I can't just not enjoy while I'm here." Bogum shrugs.

Taehyung and Jeongguk are naturally very clingy, their hands never leave one another, resting on their knee or thigh, nuzzling their neck and what not.

"Wanna dance?" Jeongguk whispers as he's nuzzling Taehyung's hair.

"Yes, absolutely." Taehyung replies.

"We're gonna go dance." Taehyung announces and their friends excuse them.  Yugyeom and Jimin following along with Hoseok. Jaehyun and Bogum decide they should too.

Jeongguk's holding Taehyung's hand as he leads them to the dance floor. It's quite packed and makes the two leave no space between them. Which is absolutely perfect.

Taehyung locks his arms around Jeongguk's neck while the other does the same around Taehyung's waist, chests touching, tip of their nose almost touching too.

"Hi there, beautiful. You came here alone?" Jeongguk says and Taehyung giggles.

"Hmm no. I came here with my very hot boyfriend." Taehyung replies. Jeongguk bites his lower lip to stop the giggles.

"Bummer. He must be the luckiest person alive to have such a beautiful boyfriend like you." Jeongguk whispers.

"I'm the luckiest as well." Taehyung says.

"He wouldn't mind if I have you for now?" Jeongguk asks.

"You can have me for as long as you want, however you want." Taehyung says, playing with Jeongguk's hair on his nape. Jeongguk pulls Taehyung closer.

"Hmm and I believe that hot boyfriend of yours won't wind?" Jeongguk asks, his hand sliding a little lower on Taehyung's hips.

"Oh he will be thrilled." Taehyung chuckles and Jeongguk smiles in amusement.

"He definitely would be." Jeongguk mumbles against Taehyung's lips.

"Well what are you waiting for then my hot boyfriend?" Taehyung whispers back.

And the next moment, Jeongguk's lips are on Taehyung's, moving firm and sensually just like their bodies move with the music.

But Jeongguk deepens the kiss, parts his lips to cover Taehyung's lower lips completely then sucks on it, pulling on it.

Taehyung whimpers into his mouth, the lush sounds Jeongguk swallows from his lips and molds them passionately again.

"My hot boyfriend is very much enjoying it, isn't he?" Taehyung utters as they part for a moment, kisses him again.

"Oh you have no idea." Jeongguk mumbles as he dives back to quench his thirst from the water that are Taehyung's lips.

"We're supposed to dance here." Taehyung giggles as the two sway at the loud music where as other go wild while dancing.

"Well let our lips dance instead." Jeongguk says and Taehyung rolls his eyes playfully.

"I'm stuck with a cheesy one it seems." Taehyung utters.

"Yes you are, beautiful." Jeongguk boops their noses together, the two giggling afterwards.

The music change to a little bit sensual beat and Taehyung bites his lower lip, an excited glint in his eyes that Jeongguk fails to notice.

He turns around the moment Jeongguk is about to kiss him. Jeongguk frowns a little but then realises what Taehyung is doing.

Taehyung presses his back completely to Jeongguk's chest, hand covering Jeongguk's that rests on his stomach now.

The other goes back to Jeongguk's neck as he tilts his head to Jeongguk's side, the other's breath now hitting his cheek.

"Baby." Jeongguk whispers as he tugs Taehyung back towards his body more.

"Yes?" Taehyung whispers, moving his head to Jeongguk's shoulder so they can look at one another.

"What are you up to, love?" Jeongguk asks, pressing a gentle kiss to Taehyung's temple.

"What do you think?" Taehyung replies, arching his back and it causes his ass to press right into Jeongguk's crotch, making him let out a faint groan in Taehyung's ear.

Jeongguk doesn't want to get hard in the middle of the dance floor.

"Don't start what we can't finish. Not here. I want it to be special." Jeongguk says and Taehyung smiles widely, closing his eyes.

"I wasn't referring to that at all. Doesn't mean we can't have a little fun." Taehyung says because he also want their first time to be very specific.

"Is that so?" Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung answers by swaying his hips again, making Jeongguk bite his earlobe gently and the other whimpers at that.

"Maybe we should make your birthday just a little more interesting as it's almost over." Taehyung says, their lips barely apart as he looks at him.

"Your hot boyfriend would absolutely love that." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung giggles.

Jeongguk presses his nose into junction of Taehyung's neck, pressing gentle kisses on the soft skin.

"Meet me---".

"You two!" Bogum's voice shake them from their trance.

"Either get a room or fucking dance with us!"

"Tae! That's enough get your ass over here." Jimin yells and Taehyung sighs.

"There's a room at the end of the second hall. Whenever I got bored at the party I'd go there because it has a balcony too. Meet me there." Jeongguk whispers in Taehyung's ear.

"Tae!" Jimin yells again.

"Gukk, you too." Yugyeom yells.

Taehyung nods.

"I need to go to bathroom." Jeongguk says as Taehyung makes his way towards his friends. Yugyeom raises his eyebrow but says nothing.

"I suppose you have to go too?" Jimin utters in amusement.

"Shut up. I'm here to dance." Taehyung says. His friends will get distracted soon and he'll go then. The thought makes Taehyung giddy with excitement.

‐------------

Jeongguk bites on his nails while smiling. He's excited and nervous. Sure, they're not gonna have any sex yet, not in this club. It'll be special and he'll treat Taehyung like royalty, exactly how he's made to be treated.

But whatever they'll do right now, may it be just kissing had Jeongguk jumping in excitement because just the kiss gets Jeongguk high on happiness.

Jeongguk's heart thuds when he hears the door click open. He turns around but his smile is immediately wiped off when he sees its not Taehyung who enters. It's Minseol.

"What are you doing here?" Jeongguk asks, the softness in his expression leaving immediately and replaced by a hard expression.

She closes the door behind her. "I really want to talk to you, please."

"I don't want to. Leave the room because I am waiting for my boyfriend and you'll ruin our time." Jeongguk says.

"Just listen to me once." She steps forward.

"I shouldn't have listened to mom and invite you. You're fucking annoying. And I feel bad using such words so you should realise how much I don't want you here." Jeongguk says.

"You don't even listen to me! We spent a whole childhood together!"

"You know what, I'm leaving." Jeongguk announces and steps forward only to be held by Minseol.

"Don't touch me, please!" Jeongguk says firmly, raising his hands up and moving away.

"Why are you so cold to me?" Minseol says desperately. "What have I done?"

"I know your intentions and that can't happen. Ever. I have a boyfriend and I fucking love him so much but you won't understand so step aside and don't touch me again." Jeongguk says.

"I don't fucking care, Jeongguk! I deserve to have your time because we were friends and I was so important to you. You said it yourself---".

"As a friend! Nothing more and you've lost that title as well." Jeongguk says and moves again, she holds his shoulders.

"I don't want to fucking push you or hurt you, Minseol! Let go of me." Jeongguk exclaims.

"No! I won't let him take you away from me! I loved you first!" She grabs Jeongguk's shirt in her hands.

"And I only ever loved him! I do and I'll always love him! Fuck off now!" Jeongguk holds her wrists and pushes her away, still trying to be gentle because he doesn't want to hurt a girl even though she's crossing boundaries.

TW: forceful attempt

"All I ask for is one moment. A little of your time and that's all." She pleads, moving forward, her nails digging in Jeongguk's arms.

"You're out of your fucking mind!"

"Please Jeongguk." And she fucking tries to kiss him. Jeongguk grabs her shoulders and pushes her away but he's holding onto his shirt so tight.

"Just one night." She says, pulling Jeongguk's shirt up who's hands are now shaking.

"Don't fucking do this, Minseol please." Jeongguk utters. "I don't want to hurt you."

"I'll take it but just be mine tonight." Jeongguk holds his shirt down but she pulls and the fabric rips from the side. Jeongguk's eyes widen, his heart thudding violently in his chest. Her nails have grazed his skin and it hurts.

"You're all I ever wanted." She whispers. Jeongguk looks away when she unbuttons two buttons with one hand, her terrorizing hands on him. On his neck, her nails scratch on the skin when he tries to pry them off.

"I never wanted you. I only want Taehyung." Jeongguk says and then pushes her. She stumbles back.

Jeongguk is shaking, holding the side of his torso from where his shirt is torn. She seems angry. And Jeongguk feels fear strike him, her trying to do this with him seems to make his body weak to his command of just hitting her and running.

"If you can't be mine then I won't let you be anyone else's!" She is so fast when she moves, pushing Jeongguk who stumbles towards the wall, barely catching himself or he'd fall on the bed and he'd never fall on the bed when it's this bitch.

"You're mine!" She is maniac. Her hands are under Jeongguk's shirt and the poor boy seems to be shaking more, being forced like this. He's being too kind even right now.

"Don't touch me!" Jeongguk yells.

And the door opens with a loud thud, revealing Taehyung.

------------------

"Tae!" Bogum says as he walks towards him. They're dancing and Taehyung is looking for an excuse or a time to slip away.

"Yes, hyung?"

"Where'd Jeongguk go?" Bogum asks.

"Bathroom."

"Well wherever he did, I saw Minseol walk after him." He says and Taehyung stops altogether.

"And you're telling me now?" Taehyung utters, now making his way from the crowd, Bogum follows.

"I forgot Jeongguk was missing and when she went, I realized Jeongguk isn't here either." Bogum says as the two climb the stairs.

Thanks for letting me know, hyung.

Taehyung walks towards the very room Jeongguk told him to. He's about to open the door but stops when he hears the voices.

You're all I ever wanted. It's that bitch's voice.

I never wanted you. I only want Taehyung. Jeongguk's voice is firm and shaky and it angers Taehyung more that his boyfriend is in this situation.

"Tae---". Bogum whispers but Taehyung holds out a hand and stops him.

If you can't be mine then I won't let you be anyone else's!

You're mine! She's fucking crazy.

Don't touch me! But so is Taehyung about to be. 

Because how dare she...

Taehyung opens the door harshly, stepping in the room without stopping and giving Jeongguk just a glimpse before he's grabbing Minseol by her hair and dragging her all the way to the other side of the room.

"Rookie fucking mistake to not lock the door if you wanted to be a fucking bitch tonight but that would've done you much worse." Taehyung growls at her.

She winces at his hold on her hair.

"And if you think just because you're a girl, I won't hurt you then you're fucking mistaken. You touched my boyfriend, don't know what you tried tried do before I heard even when he told you not to fucking touch him!" He yells at her face.

"I've been so fucking nice to you all this time but you've crossed your limits." He tugs her hair more and she pathetically tears up.

"You sexually assaulted him and I'll have your pathetic ass in jail!" He yells.

"Taehyung." Bogum calls him. Apparently Jimin, Hoseok, Yugyeom and Jaehyun had followed them too since they left in such a hurry.

"Tae, let me handle this." Bogum says.

"Baby. Let go. She's not worth it." Jeongguk whispers from behind, making Taehyung's grip falter.

"I'm alright, I promise." Jeongguk says.

Taehyung has tears in his eyes, doesn't know why but he's also shaking with anger. With one last look at her, he lets go with a strong jerk, causing her to hit the wall while holding her head after he lets go.

He turns to Jeongguk, all his anger and fury vanishing and turning into tears down his cheeks.

"Gukk." Taehyung rushes towards him, cupping his face, hands over his shoulders, chest, arms as if looking for any injury.

He sees the scratches of her nails, his eyes widen when he sees the torn side of his shirt.

"I'm alright." Jeongguk whispers, his voice shaky but Taehyung knows he's disturbed by this event, little of not much as he's trying to show off and it hurts him more, angers him more.

"I don't have a jacket. You should---". His words get choked into sobs as he covers the exposed side of Jeongguk's torso as if putting the fabric will stay there.

"Hey, please don't cry or I'll cry too." Jeongguk says even though he has tears in his eyes.

"I'm gonna kill her." Taehyung turns around but is held by both Jeongguk and Yugyeom.

She's standing now, hasn't fucking left yet but even if she did, he'll find her. They'll find her.

Taehyung grabs the cushion from the couch seat and walks towards her, keeps his distance and while looking at her eyes, she came seem to look back, he puts the cushion or more like hits her with the cushion on her chest so she could cover herself.

"If I see you again, it'll be in court hopefully." Taehyung says.

"We're leaving." Taehyung says and Jeongguk nods.

"Take care." Jimin says to the two.

"Want me to drive you two?" Bogum asks.

"I can drive." Taehyung says. He might not own the car but he, Jimin and Hoseok know how to drive.

"Okay."

----------------

"Baby, just put the bandage on." Jeongguk says but Taehyung isn't listening. He's treating the wound like Jeongguk has a gunshot wound.

"Just stay quiet." Taehyung says. He cleans his hands when he's done treating the scratch marks, Jeongguk smiling at him.

"Does it hurt anywhere else? Did she push you or something? Is your head okay?" Taehyung says and runs his hand through Jeongguk's hair, on his scalp to see any bumps.

"No, it doesn't." Jeongguk says and holds Taehyung's hand in his own.

"I'm okay now. I feel perfect now that you're with me." Jeongguk says and Taehyung sighs, his posture completely slumps.

"Must be scary, right. Her trying to force you to---." Taehyung shakes his head immediately.

"I wouldn't have let her do that. I was just---I was so overwhelmed at that time that I just couldn't do anything. I felt vulnerable." Jeongguk says and Taehyung wriggles towards him, cupping his face.

"I should've left with you. She took advantage of the situation and tried to take advantage of you too. I won't let it slide." Taehyung says.

"Thank you for being there, love. You saved me from that maniac." Jeongguk says.

"I can't believe she'd go this far. I swear I'll---".

"Relax, baby. We'll see---".

"Relax? And see what? What if the roles were reversed huh? Everyone would be out there doing everything they could to punish the guy but why should I relax here when my boyfriend was attacked and s*xually assaulted?" Taehyung utters.

"I'm not saying we'll let it just go. I just want you to relax right now and calm down because you've been very tensed. Way more than me." Jeongguk chuckles and Taehyung glares at him.

"I'm not. I'm calm. I'll never let this slide." Taehyung says.

"You are." Jeongguk says as he leans forward, his expression amusing.

"I'm not."

"You are." Jeongguk pecks his nose. Taehyung glares at him cutely this time.

"I'm not. I'm not. I'm not not not not---". Taehyung's words are swallowed by Jeongguk's lips on his.

Taehyung sighs in the kiss, soft and gentle their lips move.

"Promise me you're okay. Like okay okay." Taehyung asks and Jeongguk smiles.

"I promise I'm okay. I'm perfectly fine." Jeongguk says.

"You're not scared anymore? No chest constricted or fearful waves on your body from time to time---". Jeongguk's laughter makes him stop.

"Koo please, I'm serious!" Taehyung whines.

"You're so fucking adorable." Jeongguk says. Taehyung replies with an I know.

"I'm serious, Tae. That was situational fear and I could've pushed her away hard enough to knock her out but I didn't want to hurt her. Guess I was being to kind." Jeongguk says and Taehyung rolls his eyes playfully.

"You should've. I would've done it." Taehyung says and the next moment, Jeongguk moving away from him. Taehyung frowns as the other keeps his distance.

"I shall never make you angry. What you did to her---". Jeongguk shudders violently on purpose. "I know you would've just throw her out of the window too."

Taehyung laughs at his boyfriend's dramatics.

"Come back here." Taehyung says.

"Oh hell no." Jeongguk puts the pillow as his shield.

Taehyung chuckles and then jumps at Jeongguk, hugging his tightly as he throws the pillow away and settles on top of Jeongguk, head resting on his chest.

"Thank God it happened after my birthday was over." Jeongguk says.

"It shouldn't have happened at all." Taehyung mumbles.

"Ughh I'm getting angry again." Taehyung groans, burying his face in Jeongguk's chest.

"Oh please don't. I want to survive too." Jeongguk says and Taehyung hits him and then kisses that place.

"Thank you, Tae. I can't begin to tell you how lucky I am to have you in my life. As my love, my support, my everything." Jeongguk says, running his hand on Taehyung's back soothingly.

"I love you, Gukkie. I don't know what else to say because these words hold everything and I hope you'll understand them." Taehyung whispers and tilts his head up, chin resting on his hands above Jeongguk's chest who smiles at him endearingly.

"I love you, Tae and I understand them perfectly." Jeongguk says, pushing a strand of Taehyung's hair behind his ear.

"Good." Taehyung chuckles. He wriggles his way up until their lips are close.

"Stop moving right over my crotch---". But Jeongguk's words are cut off by Taehyung kissing him while giggling and blushing.

-------------------

The way Joonie took a twirl on the chair and the candles flame went out and HIS FACE!!!! I died laughing!!! My boy was DONE with everything for a whole 14 seconds and then started smiling again like nothing happened!!!! GOSH HES SO ADORABLE!!!!! FKSNSGEJXGDSBSINSJDSB❤❤❤❤

^These aesthetics!!!

TXT's aesthetics for chaotic wonderland OMG!!!!! ❤❤❤😘😍😍😍

^A beautiful masterpiece is on its way!!! BTSxCOLDPLAY!!!! Both legends. This collab >>>>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 7.8K 55
-Where Jungkook a famous idol of a group picks interest on Taehyung a model ,through insta but will things go the way they want.....or will fame and...
135K 3.6K 27
Jungkook is the nerd of college. Taehyung is the popular boy from college. And yet somehow they are a couple. That changes one day when Taehyung deci...
126K 6.4K 41
Jeongguk, as any normal student would, has a crush on the university's popular boy, who unfortunately is a fuck boy. But for a matter of fact, he doe...
3.2M 185K 194
A single stolen picture of Taehyung that circulated in a famous social platform has changed the course of his life. Gone are the peaceful days as Tae...