Undeniable Chemistry

Par Thingimajiga

I suddenly crashed to the floor, my papers flying everywhere "Watch where you're going, Jesus!" The middle on... Plus

Introduction
Chapter 1 | Hey asshole!
Chapter 2 | Might as well move
Chapter 3 | Office...now!
Chapter 4 | Detention
Chapter 5 | *cough* Tyler *cough*
Chapter 6 | Oh it's on like Donkey Kong
Chapter 7 | Welcome to The Palm Tree Diner
Chapter 8 | Amusement park
Chapter 9 | Panic! At the cafeteria (1/2)
Chapter 10 | Panic! At the cafeteria (2/2)
Chapter 11 | Lovers
Chapter 12 | Seven Minutes In Hell
Chapter 13 | What a day
Chapter 14 | Lilah
Chapter 15 | Warrior
Chapter 16 | Uncharted Territory
Chapter 17 | I won't Rosalie, I promise
Chapter 18 | I'd melt the entire building with these looks.
Chapter 19 | 20 Questions
Chapter 20 | November 25
Chapter 21 | Froyo & Friends
Chapter 22 | Always? Always.
Chapter 23 | Boyfriend
Chapter 24 | That's What I'm Trying To Figure Out
Chapter 25 | Chemistry
Author's Note (please read)
Chapter 27 | The Sleepover Part 2
⚠️ Important Message ⚠️
Chapter 28 | The Sleepover Part 3
Chapter 29 | The Sleepover Part 4
Information Session
Chapter 30 | Superhero
⚠️ Attention ⚠️
Update
Chapter 31 | Rollercoaster
Chapter 32 | A Sky Full of Stars
Chapter 33 | Karaoke
Chapter 34 | No Answer
Chapter 35 | I get it now
Chapter 36 | My Story
Chapter 37 | Football and Mishaps
Chapter 38 | Someone You Loved
Chapter 39 | The Truth Revealed
Chapter 40 | I'll never forgive you
Chapter 41 | Just Watch Me

Chapter 26 | The Sleepover Part 1

943 38 23
Par Thingimajiga

Recap: The gang wants to do a secret Santa, Mason talked to Bella about the reason Tyler and Daniel have a feud, Bella and Tyler skipped class and watched The Boss Baby, Bella found herself in trouble with Carl and the chapter ended with her fainting.

Chapter 26 | The Sleepover Part 1

"How's she doing doc?"

"She seems to be doing alright, she's stable, luckily there weren't any broken ribs or anything."

"God, only a sicko would do something like this"

"Good thing you were there mate, who knows what would've happened."

"Do you have any idea when she might wake up?"

"I'm sorry I don't, but if it's any consolation it'll be soon."

"Okay thank you, Ellen, is there anything else we should know?"

"There is one thing that troubles me. Whilst I was changing her bandages I noticed a lot of bruises and scars, an unhealthy amount, some new, naturally from what she went through but these bruises and scars were too much for it all to be from today."

"So what are you thinking?"

"I don't know. I've only ever seen this in cases of..."

"Of what?"

"Nevermind, I'm sure it's nothing."

"Well come to think of it, she does a lot of martial arts and plays soccer. She said she got in a fight with some girls on the soccer team."

There was a pause. "I suppose that could be it. Anyway, I would advise that you keep her here if possible. Otherwise, I'll have to visit her home."

"None of us knows where she lives, she's super private."

"Huh, interesting, well never mind that I can always check her records."

"So she'll be okay then right?"

"Yes, she will. Let me know what she decides about where she will stay until her recovery."

"Okay, thanks doc."

"Anytime."

"Let me walk you out Ellen."

There was silence for a few minutes until the sound of the door broke it. "She said to contact her when she wakes up. Gosh, this is terrible, who'd do such a thing? It's a good thing we came back yesterday."

"I'll say."

"Guys, what d'you think Izzy'll decide?"

"I don't know, I'd rather she stay 'cause none of us know where she lives."

"It'd be a sleepover! And Tess and Ali could join! Ouch! Hey! What was that for?"

"For being a dumbass, she's lying unconscious and you're talking sleepover nonsense."

"Fine sheesh, I'm sorry for trying to brighten up the mood." The strangely familiar whine of a boy said.

I wanted to open my eyes but they felt like they were glued shut. The familiarity in the faint voices drove me to see their faces. I tried again.

Come on, come on, just open your eyes dammit!

And I did. Light filtered into my retinas and I let out a groan. I close my eyes and open them again. "Bella?" A voice calls out. I sit up and wince and touch my stomach. I scan the room and realize I'm in Tyler's room. I look to the side and see my friends huddled in a corner with Rosalie in front.

"What happened?" My voice asks hoarsely. Rosalie looks at the boys "why don't you tell us the last thing you remember." "Um, ok, I remember being at school, watching Boss Baby with Tyler, then I went to the diner and-" the memories flood but and my head feels like someone took a jackhammer and had a party with it using a chainsaw as music. "Carl. He was there, I-I remember he-" Rosalie nods slowly.

"How long have I been out?" "Two days." This time it's Dylan who answers. "What?!" I exclaim and regret it almost immediately. I wince, "I gotta go." I try getting out of the bed but the moment I stand I nearly fall again if not for Ethan who catches me last minute.

"Calm down Izzy, look the doc said to stay here until you're well."

"No, she said you can choose to stay here. I understand you're worried about your parents being worried but Ellen called your father, he didn't pick. And your mother, Bella I'm-" "Yea no it's all good yup thanks." I stop her before she reveals my secret.

Her eyes flicker between me and the guys and she draws her lips in a hard line and nods stiffly as if she understands that they don't know. "Whether you stay or not is up to you but please, for your safety I believe this is the best place for you to be right now."

I nod and shoot her a small smile. "Thank you," I say and she nods then shuts the door. I groan and lie back down when five faces block the light "relax guys I'm not dead you can stop worrying now." I say as I close my eyes again

When they don't say anything I look again and see concern etched all over their face. I sit up again and sigh "guys, I'm fine stop acting like there's something wrong with me."

"Bella, you were fucking physically assaulted what do you expect us to be throwing a party?" Tyler snaps.

"No, and thanks for caring but I'm great, I swear. Well, maybe not great but-"

"Why are you downplaying this? How are you so fine with all this? You're acting like what happened is an everyday thing and Izzy it's not. It's so bad Ellen said you could suffer from PTSD."

If I was going to suffer from PTSD I probably would've by now

"Doubtful but okay." I shrug nonchalantly. I couldn't even try to pretend as this affected me because honestly, as sad as it was, getting hit wasn't something that affected me anymore, at least I don't think so.

The group went silent. "Okay" I breathed out "I'm sorry for downplaying this but I kinda saw it coming eventually. Look, I'm fine okay? I am so please stop worrying."

Before they got the chance to protest Henry walked in. "Oh hello Bella, sorry I just got in from work, I wanted to check on you." "I'm sorry you have to see me under these...circumstances..." I nervously said. He tsked. "Nonsense Bella, any family of the boys is family to us." "Bella, the doctor is on the phone, she'd like to know whether you're staying or not," Rosalie spoke before she entered the room.

Going home in this state was not an option, if my father knew I was out two days without coming home I'm surely going to get beat, but if I go now it may be less. Oh, what the hell I'll get hit either way.

"I'd like to stay if that's alright with you." I smiled gently and Rosalie sighed in what seemed to be a relief. "She's staying, alright, mhm, yea, the orange one? I'll go check. Excuse me." She left the room. "You should give her space boys, don't hover around her. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask us. Maria's around as well if you need anything."

The moment the door closed Ethan hollered "yes! She's staying! Sleepover!"

We all looked at him and rolled our eyes. "You guys can stay right?" Dylan directed his question to the girls. "We would but neither of us has clothes here." Tessa made a valid point, I didn't either. Guess I'll have to go home after all. "That's fine, we'll just lend you some stuff," Ethan suggested and the girls agreed.

"Alright how about we all go shower then meet downstairs and go for pizza and snacks?" Ali asked around and when no one objected Dylan offered to take her to her room, Ethan took Tessa and left Tyler me alone.

"Any normal girl would've been scared." "Thought we established I'm not like any girls when we played seven minutes in hell." He smirked, "please everyone knows that a room with me in it is heaven." I sorted "mhm, keep telling yourself that Romeo."

He rolled his eyes but the smile on his face never faded. "Thank you." I say "don't mention it. We better go, I'll show you your room and I'll leave a few things on the bed for you to wear." I nodded in understanding and he held my hand and helped me off the bed. He handed me my phone as well and said "figured you might wanna call your folks, y'know, just to tell them your alright." I nodded and pocketed the phone.

My room was next to Tyler's room which made me kind of happy. After he left, I limped over to the bathroom. I scanned the area with my mouth dropped. It was huge and I mean like the size of both my bedroom and washroom. It had a jacuzzi, a tub, a shower, of course, a toilet and two skinks. There was a large mirror and a window with the blinds drawn. The was a remote that connected to the speaker which I played around with. It was filled with ambience-type music that created a calm atmosphere. On the counter, just like a hotel, were soap, conditioner, shampoo, a sponge, a soap bar and lotion. Towels were hung on the bar attached to the wall.

Dayum

Careful not to touch and potentially ruin anything, I walked into the shower and closed my eyes in delight. The warm water encompassed me and I sighed. Between the stress-relieving music and the warmness of the water and lavender soap, I felt like I was on cloud nine.

"Bella?" Tyler's voice was faint on the other side, I lowered the pressure of the water and strained my ears to listen. "Yeah?" "I brought you some clothes, I wasn't sure what you wanted so I brought different ones. Pick whatever you want." "Thank you!" I called out and waited for a beat to make sure he was gone before increasing the water pressure.

After my shower, I wrapped myself in the towel and stepped out into the huge bedroom. Articles of clothing were arranged neatly on the bed just as he had said. I walked back to the bathroom to check the weather on my phone. Realizing it'd be a little chilly, I opted for the plain black hoodie and red gym shorts. It would cover me mostly only leaving my face and legs.

I wasn't too worried about the bruises since I could use Carl's beating as an excuse, however, I did need to get my school bag which, if I recall correctly, was located in Tyler's room. In my bag, I had extra clothes which I kept for emergencies in case I got kicked out or had a period incident in school. Despite me still being in my towel, I chose to go to his room, after all, he'd most likely be in the shower.

I tiptoed out of the room and into Tyler's and just as I thought, the sound of the shower running filled the room. I tiptoed around the side of the bed to look for my bag but didn't find it. I check underneath it and around it and much to my dismay, I had no luck. I semi-paced around the room trying to think about where it could be. I was so lost in thought the only sound I heard was that of the door opening revealing an incredibly hot and incredibly wet Tyler.

Holy mother of-

Standing in front of me was Tyler in all his glory. Water dripped down him and I traced each droplet until it was absorbed by his towel. His towel hung loosely around his waist showing his incredibly sexy v line. I slowly lifted my head until I was met with an incredible pack of abs. I traced his body upward until I met his shining blue eyes which looked hungry, but not in an I-want-food type way. His full pink lips slightly parted and his matte brown hair almost covered his eyes.

Holy shit.

Holy SHIT!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!

"U-uh" I stopped and cleared my throat "I-I came for my b-bag but I didn't find it." I forcefully lifted my eyes to meet his blue ones. He nodded wordlessly almost as if what I said didn't register. Then I figured it out, the look in his eyes was lust. He was looking at me practically the same way I looked at him. It was then I realized I was still in a towel, wearing absolutely nothing underneath, dripping wet, just like he was.

Well damn, this night just got a whole more interesting, wouldn't you agree?

Author's Note

Hello everyone! I know it took me forever to update but there was a lot going on at the time. I have already completed the next chapter so ill update that one soon. Thank you so much for 18k+ views and almost 1k votes! You are all amazing lovely humans! I hope you continue to enjoy the story!

Teenager Post #019: That awkward moment when someone's zipper is down and you don't know whether to tell, because you can't explain why you were looking that low.

So true though. I usually get my friends to do it lol

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Please comment/vote/fan/ship!

-Thingimajiga

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

308K 9.3K 41
"You have lost your mind, what the hell do you think you're doing?" She yells at me. "Don't start with me." "I'm not starting shit, Elijah! This was...
3.2M 80.4K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
21.8K 629 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
9.1K 368 36
"What's your problem?" He asks darkly. "What's your problem?" I spit back. "Why do you keep following me?" He hisses. "I don't follow you!" I shout...