𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗬 | 𝗲. 𝗷...

By funnyfairies

Marley Boarding School is full of spiteful snakes, and Y/n L/n as one of them. When Eren Jaeger transfers to... More

𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎
𝟑𝟏
Hello!
𝟑𝟐-Christmas Chapter
surpirse surprise

𝟏𝟗

3.5K 88 554
By funnyfairies

——————

                                      ——————

smut warning/public sex???

(quick a/n:savor this one up...)

KENSINGTON, LONDON
FRIDAY,FEBRUARY, 18TH
9:25 A.M.

"Listen up shitbags, if I get any complaints about any of you, the whole class will suffer consequences. Got it?" Mr. Ackerman walked up the rows of the charter bus, counting everyone who was here.

Everyone nodded, or either mumbled "yes sir" under their breath and got on their phones. Levi told all of you to pair up with someone, so you paired up with Eren. You two sat side by side in the two seats, you being the closest to the window.

Finally, it was the senior field trip to some historical places in London. We're you thrilled? Fuck no. But atleast you were getting out of school today with no consequences. Levi adjusted his glasses and sat in one of the front seats on the bus, talking to Mr. Shadis. He was the one driving the bus.

In your opinion, the field trip should have been rescheduled because of the weather. Once again, it was drizzling outside and the clouds were dark grey. With spring coming up in a month you'd think the weather would start warming up some.

Eren had a tote bag seated in the middle of you, he said he wanted to be "prepared" just in case of anything. He brought his camera, water ,and snacks for the both of you. Sasha Braus looked over her seat to ask for some, but Connie pulled her down because he didn't want her associating with you and Eren.

Whatever.

Eren had his airpod in one ear while you had his other one in yours. Another One Bites The Dust by Queen was playing as he scrolled through instagram.

Eren reached into his bag and pulled out his camera.

"Look at me." He tapped you and removed his camera from face. You looked back at him and scrunched your eyebrows, making a stupid face.

He snapped the photo and looked at it, showing it to you.

"Wait take another one I hated that."

"Aww come on Y/N, you look great." Eren took a strand of your hair and moved it past your ear, his delicate touch sending warmth through your body.

"Yeah yeah, I'm sure I look real good doing this." You made the expression again and Eren let out a quite laugh. You eyes softened and you looked down, a small grin forming.

Eren took another picture of you as this happened and your eyes shot up him. Eren parted his lips trying to figure out how to save it. His tongue touching the sides of his lips. You could see the gears in his head turning.

Cute.

                                     ——————
10:30 A.M.

The first stop of the trip was the Natural History Museum. Everyone had their notebooks and pens out ready to right down everything the tour guide said, since Levi said you guys still had to work even though this was supposed to be a "fun" trip.

The tour guide was a woman, and she looked like she didn't want to deal with a bunch of teenagers. The was short, a blazer and skirt as her attire. She was reading off of one of the info cards that sat by the exhibit you all stood at. The skeleton of a whale was displayed in front of you all, every time the tour guide spoke everyone was jotting something down. Pens clicking and the sound of writing echoed through the room, bouncing off the walls.

You all were the only people there since your school payed probably loads of money to rent the museum for the period of time you were all there. Eren had his camera attached to a strap that hung around his neck. At any exhibit he found interesting, he would take pictures, then try to stay behind the rest of the others to get good pictures of you.

"Come on lovebirds, you're going to get lost and Levi's gonna be pissed." Mikasa brushed passed you guys, Hitch's glued to her side.

Eren carried all of your things, although you took him not to. He had two bags over his shoulders and still held your hand the whole time. His hands were warm,unlike yours and he would keep his hand in your to warm your hands up. Eren had his glasses on today, so he would have to periodically take them off to rub the heat from his mouth off.

You both walked behind Mikasa, she would whisper occasionally into Hitch's ear, but you could tell she was flirting with Hitch, and tell her something to which she would look around to make sure nobody was listening and flirt back with her.

You admired their relationship, and that pushed you even more to become a better partner to Eren. You would strive to be the best you could possibly be with him. Eren didn't even have to try because he was so amazing towards you, always making sure you were good. Throughout the day he would ask if you ate and what not, he was perfect.

Every night, either one of you would sleep at each other's dorm. You would spend your days together, just by yourselves or with Armin or Annie. You all were like a mini group inside of the friend group you guys were already in.

The next area you all crowded around was a depiction of England in the 1700's. Boring. You took out your notebook and wrote down random things that the guide spewed out. Eren did the same and wrote the bare minimum. There were little pictures scattered along the pages of his notebook. You could see little skulls and hearts drawn around his words.

You tuned out the rest of what the woman had to say and let your eyes look around the section you were all in. Paintings of the royal family members throughout the years placed up on one wall depending on the date they ruled, large white pillars holding up the roof, and polished marble floors were all you could see in your eye range.

Levi was eyeing all of the students with his hands crossed over his chest, his gaze landed on you and he glared, making you turn your attention back to the guide.

                                    ——————

12:30 P.M.

After the wretched trip to the museum, everyone agreed it was about time to settle down and eat. Not far from the museum, there was a courtyard surrounded by places to eat. All of you were seated in tables, off into distant conversations. Mikasa and Hitch sat across from you and Eren.

The table was round and smooth across, and the chairs to go with them were hard and cold. Your lower half ached and you shifted uncomfortably.

You took a sip of your water and Eren was going through the photos he had taken. Hitch and asking Mikasa about something, but you were more focused on the boy next to you.

The umbrella that sat over the roof as dripping with water because there was a rain shower before you all got here, you tried to not let your school shoes touch the ground since there was a puddle of water under your feet. The air was chilly, you could practically feel the moisture in the air.

You got bored, you wanted to do something. There wasn't really anything fun to do though in the current situation you were in. All that surrounded you were restaurants and nothing else, well there was a church a minute or so away.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, be right back." You pushed the chair back and got up. In all truth, you didn't need to go, you just wanted to get up and walk around.

"I'll go with you, I gotta go too." Eren stood up and went to your side.

"Okay, just be back soon. I don't know when we are leaving." Mikasa placed her hands onto the table and looked at you both.

You turned around and started walking, Eren leaning into your ear. "I really don't have to go, I'm just bored."

"Same, I couldn't stand another second sitting there." You both looked around to make it look like you guys were looking around for a place to use the bathroom.

The lines from what you could tell were extremely long, and all the restaurants were oozing with people going in and out. Too crowded.

You walked past the crowds and landed by the church that you saw previously. It was tall and almost looked like a castle. Majority of the churchs here in London were old and huge. Vines were crawling at the sides of the church, and the brown doors at the front were practically calling you in.

You pushes the door opened to be greeted with the same looking church you've always seen. Colored glass, long brown pews, and the long carpet that led all the way up to the alter. That damn cross all the way at the end of the room stared into you. Church's always creeped you out.

The place was empty. You couldn't see anybody, and the whole thing was quite. You thought you would've been greeted by somebody once you both walked in but no.

"This place is creepy Y/N." Eren placed his hand on your shoulder, keeping you in your place.

"We should check it out, it's practically abandoned." You started walking and your shoes clacked against the floor. There was a upstairs where extra pews were placed, each stair had a patch of red carpet placed on it.

Eren followed you closely, this whole place gave him a eerie vibe and it made him stay alert. He would look behind himself to make sure nobody was there ever fifteen seconds. You kept going and looked around, looking at the pews to see if there was anybody laying there or whatever.

Your eyes flicked to a open door that was on the side of the main part of the church. It was sacristy room, where the priest gets ready.

You cautiously walked into the threshold, the room was dark. You found the switch and the room lit up. There was a closet, mirror, a small couch in the corner of the door and a rack of clothing. There was a candle that barely had any flame left. A small orange light came from it.

"It looks like someone was just here." You began and licked your fingers, placing them onto the flame to put it out. A stream of black smoke came from the candle.

"I'm guessing mass just ended, it's kind of odd that there's nobody here though." Eren looked out the window of the room, his hands in his pockets.

You joined him and made him face you. Your hands on his chest, messing with the buttons on his shirt. "We could take advantage of that, you know?"

Eren gulped and looked around the room, knowing that it was just you and him in the room. "In a church?"

"Come onnn, when's the last time we had sex Eren?" You undid the first button, making your way down to the last one.

"Four days ago." He says bluntly. Shit that's right, Valentine's day was four days ago. "But I can always make an exception for you."

"Then strip, Eren." His shirt was fully unbuttoned and you could see his abs and the growing size in his pants betting bigger, waiting to be released.

Song suggestion: So Anxious- Ginuwine

He pushed the shirt off of his shoulder, the cold air making contact with his back. You started lifting up your shirt, leaving you in your black bra and school skirt. You looked like every weird guy's sex fantasy.

Eren took his belt off hastily and threw it to the side, his pants dropping to the ground. He fished out a condom from his wallet that was in his pants.You let your skirt slide down your legs, your legs being exposed the the coolness of the room which formed goosebumps along your body. You unclipped your bra and tugged at your underwear, taking them off in a swift motion.

Eren took you by surprise and forcefully laid you down on to the couch, he stood by the couch and ripped the wrapping of the condom off with his teeth, taking off his boxers. He slipped the condom onto his dick, precum already filling the bottom of it.

He climbed on top of you, leaving a trail of kisses from your stomach all the way up to your chin. He placed one of his hands under your back and lifted you up, he peppered your jawline with sloppy kisses and nibbled on your earlobe.

"Be a good slut for me and keep quiet, I don't want anyone hearing us just in case." He purred into your ear and leaned away. Eren placed your upper body back onto the couch and leveled himself to where your opening was.

He slid himself into you, you sucked in through your teeth held your hands over your head. You closed your eyes as he went fully in. "Open your eyes, I wanna see your face when you realize that you belong to me."

"Is that so?"You looked him in the eyes as the moment fell silent.

"Wrong answer." He pounded into you, shutting you up immediately. The couch shook beneath you, you almost thought it would give out from the body weight from you and Eren.

Your pussy clenched around him, allowing you to feel each and every thrust down to every detail, feeling yourself stretch whenever he buried himself into you. Eren's necklace swung as he went down on you, going side to side. You would make eye contact with the gem inside of it.

Your back arched and Eren placed his hand under your back, feeling you rise from pleasure. Eren grabbed your cheeks and forced you to face him, watching him go front and back. His cock twitched inside of you, your mind and heart racing.

"Eren, oh my god!" Your moans mixed with the sentence and Eren covered your mouth.

"I said to stay quite bitch, looks like you aren't the best rule follower." He rolled his eyes and continued going deeper into you, letting out groans when he would feel you wrap around him. Eren tried his best to stay quite. Your pussy ached and your clit was practically pulsating. His tip would brush against your clit as his movements became sloppier.

You opened your legs more, giving him more access to you.

He took his hand off your mouth and made a "shh" motion, he took that hand a placed it over your heart, feeling your heart beat get faster and faster. You had to cover your own mouth, moans still spewing out but they were muffled.

He smirked and placed the same hand over your stomach. "I'm just trying to get a good feel of how deep I am. Should I go deeper?"

Since you couldn't talk, you didn't answer. Eren took that as an initiative to go farther into your body. You let a scream out that came out as a small yelp. You rolled your hips in order to fuck him back.

Since he was hovering on top of you, you could feel his breath beating against your skin, warming it up.

You began reaching your climax and your body ached, shaking uncontrollably. The knot in your stomach unravelled, and uncomfortable feeling sliding down into your lower half. Your eyes began rolling to the back of your head, and Eren felt you cumming against his dick. Your bodies were sweaty, despite the cold temperature in the room. Eren took himself out of you and panted, unsteady breaths coming from both of you.

You took your hand off of your mouth and felt the substance flowing down your legs. Eren took this thumb and ran it along your thighs, slipping his thumb into his mouth. He looked back at you and made a "mmm" noise.

You pushed your self up, "I never said we were finished."

"What?"

You flipped Eren down onto his back using the remaining strength in your body. "Unlike you, I'm not a pussy and I'm not afraid of getting caught, so go ahead and scream all you want Eren."

You placed yourself above his cock and gently went down, hitting the base of his dick.

"Wait- Are you riding me?"

"What does it look like?" You cooed, his hands gripping onto your hips.

You rocked against him steadily, the friction of Eren thrusting against you practically made your lower body feel hot. With every thrust, you bounced up on him.

Eren watched your breasts go up and down, butterflies forming in his stomach. Once you hit a good spot, your mouth fell open and grunts would fall out of your mouth. Eren feeling his dick hit you each time you went up made his stomach get heated and his head rolled back, allowing his deep moans to seep out.

"Now what was that about me belong to you."You placed your hands on his chest and began going quicker on him.

"Shit-ah, Y/N." Eren gritted his teeth and bit down on his lip.

Eren dug his nails into your hips, rolling his hips even harder now. You held your hands onto his shoulders as of now, using them as support.

"Mmm, I might get addicted to being the one who tops in the relationship."

"God, you wish Y/N."

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No."

"No what?" You teased, the heat in Eren's stomach starting to unfold right there.

"No M-"

"Say it, or I'll stop right here."

"Fine...mommy." Eren groaned, his eyes closed and his adam's apple bobbing in his throat. Satisfaction was the only thing flowing through your mind.

"Aww, I didn't think you had it in you." Your hair fell out of place, so your bouncing became slower once you tried moving the strands of hair from your face.

Eren came, cum spewing from the condom and leaking down his dick. You got off of him and wiped your forehead. Eren laid there, catching his breath. His chest going up and down quickly.

"How's that for your first time fucking in a church?" You grabbed your clothes, grabbing tissues that stood by the mirror and wiping your inner thighs with them.

"Couldn't have been better." He panted and arose from the couch, you threw his clothes at him and watched him slip each article of clothing on.

——————
"What took you guys so long? We almost left without you guys!" Mikasa asked, sitting across from you both on the bus.

You glanced at Eren, "We got lost, we couldn't find a bathroom since all of the places were packed."

"Ohh, well I covered for you guys since Levi was asking where you were."

"Thanks Mikasa, anyways. Did we miss anything while we were gone?"

She shook her head no and turned back to Hitch, you took a deep, reassuring breath. Thank the heavens that were wasn't anyone in that church.

Eren placed his hands on your thigh and rubbed it, causing you to look up at him. You leaned into his ear,

"You should call me mommy more often."

                                     ——————
I literally think this might be my best smut LMFAO, I had fun writing this chapter and I am happy with how it came out. I was originally gonna make it two parts with two parts of the smut that was in this chapter, but I wanted to treat you guys and just give it now

also how are we feeling abt this mommy kink..
-reece <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 36.5K 51
❝𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘩...
5.5K 445 8
Only fools cage birds. EREN JAEGER © 2023 emefaerie
144K 4.2K 37
after returning from a much needed break, y/n l/n decides to let loose for once. being invited to a concert isn't what she planned, but she goes for...
68.8K 951 22
𝐨𝐨𝐨. ┆༉ ˖˚ ∘ ♯ 𝓐𝐎𝐓 𝓟𝐑𝐄𝐅. just some attack on Titan preferences for you . i do NOT own any Attack on Titan characters !!! they belon...