Haikyuu imagines

By jak_20_21_

Imagines of your truly amazing haikyuu boys :) Also can be found on my tumblr :Applepi-1 More

Sleepover? -Akira
What in the Tanaka?
Comfort after a break up- Sugawara, Kenma, and Suna
They hear someone say about them to you- Tsukishima, Bokuto, and Akaashi
Movie night with the Shiratorizawa team? And confession with Semi...?
Cheated?!- Kageyama ft. Tsukishima
You have a panic attack- Akaashi
He gets defensive or you when your parents treat you badly- Tsuki and Kuroo
First I love you- Tsukishima
First I love you- Osamu and Sugawara
Caught making out?-Tsukishima, Iwaizmi, Bokuto, Suna
Asking to kiss turns into a make out -Tsukishima
Kissing them for the first time in front of someone. -Tsukishima and Kageyama
Jealous- Tsukishima
confessing to an insecure crush -Oikawa, Kita, and Yuki
Your brother's insecure friend -Tendo
They have nightmares- Daichi, Nishinoya, Semi, and Tendo
Friends to lovers- Ushijima
Value -Oikawa
The team finds out they have a girlfriend- Iwaizumi, Ushijima, and Kentaro
Lonely- Atsumu
Friends to Lovers - Atsumu
Someone flirts with you- you use it on your crush- Sakusa, Atsumu, and Asahi
Never- Kentaro
Dance- Bokuto
Adorable - Kawanishi
Kissing you in front of your ex- Tsukishima, Kenma, Hinata, and Yamaguchi
Saving their crush- Tsukishima, Akagi, Suna, Akira
Drunk confessions end up getting the girl - Atsumu
Comfort- Tsukishima.
Friends to Lovers- Terushima
The team finding out they have a girlfriend pt. 2- Tsukishima, Oikawa, Sakusa
Flour - Osamu
Confessions - Tsukishima
Seven minutes in heaven- Sakusa
Brother's best friend- Kuroo
Rained in- Kageyama
Just cramps- Iwazumi
Spin the bottle- Oikawa
Morning after- Tsukishima, Sugawara, Sakusa, and Bokuto
Needs and wants- Sugawara
Party- Kuroo
New Girl- Fukunaga
Soulmates- Akaashi
Protecting their girlfriends- Tsukishima, Bokuto, Sugawara, and Osamu
Pregnant- Tendo
Like shes mine- Kageyama
Friends to lovers- Sakusa
Truth or dare- Daichi, Iwaizumi
Pillowfight- Oikawa
Creppy Kenma
"Kageyama!"
"Can I sleep with you...?"- Sugawara
Why?- Terushima
According to you- Kenma
Old Friend- Ukai
Like I'm gonna lose you-Kuroo
They see a teammate fanboying you- kageyama
Pick me girl- Kenma
Birthday Ruined- Akaashi
jealousy - Nishinoya
Birthday party- Iwaizumi
I missed you- Kuroo
Realization- Bokuto
Misunderstanding-Kenma
Creepy ex- Osamu
Trauma- Kuroo
Never too late- Bokuto
Making things right- Oikawa
Wet dreams- Tsukishima
You flinch- Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi
enemies to lovers- Tendo
Work wife- suna

Afraid- Tsukishima, Terushima, Atsumu

464 3 0
By jak_20_21_

Tsukishima:

You and Tsuki have been friends for as long as you remember, it's always been you, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi. Always. But somehow you fell for the tall salty dino-loving jerk. You guys did everything together and you were the only other person he tolerated. When you met the team people asked Yamaguchi if you guys were dating, both laughing until you saw Tsukishima. You ran to him and began to bug him, much to everyone's shock (except Yama) when the tall boy smiled softly down at you.

Tsukishima also fell for you, but... he was scared, he covered his feelings with salty comments, but with you he could never, you were his soft spot. He always admired the way you smiled, laugh, or the face you make when you were concentrated or were nervous. He finds it adorable, but he won't tell you that. He'll tease you about how your face looks, but you'd laugh it off.

So, come to both of your surprises when you confess. It was a normal Tuesday, except it was just you two walking home, since Yamaguchi was sick. "Hey, Tsuki, can I be honest with you?" You asked once y'all reached your house.

"Would you rather lie?"

"No, god no... but uh, I like you..." You nervously messed with your fingers. You felt as if your heart was hitting your ribcage as hard as Oikawa serves a ball. Tsukishima felt as if he was dreaming, feeling his stomach twist and his heard dance. But... still fear ate at the boy.

"I like you too..." You smiled immediately. "But I can't be with you." And immediately faded.

"What...?" What kind of confession it that, he began to panic as he saw tears form.

"It's not that I don't want to be, Y/n, trust me, I do... but..." The words got stuck in his throat, he's not used to being this vulnerable. "I-I'm scared..." Your eyes grew at how soft his voice was, he was biting his lip so he didn't show his feelings.

"W-Why...?" You watch him tug on his jersey, the showers were down so none of the players thought of changing.

"I... I don't want to hurt you..."

"Is this about, E/n?" You asked, talking about the bitch who left Tsukishima for her best friend. He said something uncalled for, but that didn't give her the right to cheat and blame Tsukishima.

"Maybe... no, this is about how I'm not good in relationships, the last one I was in, she cheated on because of what I said to her... I.."

"I would never." You finished his sentence making him look at you. "Tsuki, you guys got into an argument, big deal. Couples argue you salty dino." Tsukishima surpassed a laugh as you continued, "It did not give her the right to cheat because you called her out for flirting with that idiot she cheated on you with. I know you loved her, but... I'm not her. If we fight, I'll sit in front of you despite your harsh words. Just like I always do. The only guy I want to flirt with or have my attention is you." He looked down at you and felt his shoulders drop.

"R-Really?" You grabbed his face and smiled.

"I'm willing to do this if you are..." He looked down at you before wrapping his arms around you, you sighed into him, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"I don't deserve you... I love you so much, Y/n..." You smiled leaning into your best friend, your now boyfriend.

"I love you too, Tsuki."

Terushima:

You sighed into your seat, watching your best friend flirt up a storm with someone else. Kazuma Bobata knew of your feelings, and of the feelings of #1, Yūji Terushima. He sighed and sat next to you, placing a hand on your shoulder making you jump and look away from your crush. "Oh, Kazuma. Hi." He just gave you a look, you furred your brows, what crawled up his ass? "Everything good, Kaz?"

"No, our friend is hurting you." You raised your brows. "Don't deny it, I'm not stupid." He said once he saw you about to open your mouth, you sighed and looked down.

"How long...?"

"Since we met." I sighed again resting my head in my hands.

"What do I do...?"

"Confess you, idiot." You looked up to him immediately, Terushima looked in your direction hearing Kazuma call you an idiot.

"What, no?!" You didn't mean to yell but you did, your best friend left the girl standing there confused as he walked over to you, seeing you laugh a little.

"Everything okay, Y/n?"

"Huh?" Your face reddens hoping he didn't hear Kazuma say something about confessing.

"I'm trying to get her to confess to her crush." You immediately whipped your head to Kazuma.

"Dude!" You slapped his arm, Terushima felt his heartbreak, wincing a little, but it went unnoticed to you both.

"How about you practice on Terushima?"

"What..... /////-/////" Both of you blushed and looked at Kazuma who knew exactly what he was doing.

"Yeah, it'll help you both, Terushima needs to confess to his crush as well." Terushima so badly wanted to hit his friend, but he was right.

"Oh... I..."

"Fine." You looked at your friend in shock, "I... I-I'll help." His heart tugged and winced at his words, as long as your happy, right...? You blinked a couple of times...

"Uh... okay...? U-Um, w-when...?"

"After school..."

--

You sighed into your bed, looking at your best friend's eyes. Sighing this is difficult, think of him as someone else. "Okay. Okay. I like you, a lot, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but I do. I have since we were running on the playground laying at how stupid a kid looked, and... I like you despite you flirting with every girl you see..." As you continued to list why you liked him with your eyes closed, Terushima felt a smile form on his face, you like him? Once you finished and opened your eyes and saw he was smiling... it that a good sign, then you remembered. "Right... uh, your turn to... p-practice your c-confession..." It hurt you to say practice, you wish this was real.

"Oh... uh, right... Look, I like you so much, but... I don't think it'd work." What?

"Dude, horrible confession, what are you trying to do? Hurt her, make her happy, and confused?"

"Shut up and let me finish." You sighed and punched his shoulder, indicating your listening. "I like you a lot, but... I don't want to be the one hurting you in the end, Y/n... I can't do that. Not to you. I hate myself for letting my ex walk away because I chose to flirt with someone else. But with you... I... I can't do that... It pains me to flirt with other girls when the only girl I want to flirt with is you... But it won't last, I'll fuck up eventually." Congrats, Terushima, you made me happy, sad, and confused.

"I... I'm sorry... what the fuck gives you the right to have this all one-sided." His eyes widen a little, he should've known you had something to say. "So what your ex left, I'm not them, Teru. I like you, hell I fell in love with you and I trust you. If you fuck up and flirt with someone we'll talk it out, not just call it quits, or if you feel the need to flirt with someone, pretend not to know me, and flirt up a storm you dumbass." He laughed a little grabbing your face, but you weren't done. "I love you, you, I know you like me, Teru... but, I love you, and I love all your mistakes, I mean, I stuck around this far haven't I...? Doesn't that mean something... Hm." He cut your rambling off pressing his lips firmly to yours.

"You talk too much." He kissed you again, this time you shivered as the coldness of his tongue ring hit your lip. "I love you. God, I love you."

Atsumu:

Atsumu knew giving you a spare key to his house was foolish. But he wanted to make sure you knew you were welcome, when you reached his house it was 2 in the am, and you needed your best friend more than anything. You took out your spare key and opened his door, jumping when you see Osamu in the kitchen. "Ah, welcome home, Y/n." You laughed shutting the door quietly behind you.

"H-Hi... O-Osamu..." He looked over in your direction immediately noticing the way your voice went high and the way you choked on your words.

"Y-Y/n... did something happen?" You pulled your hand over your mouth, keeping your sobs quiet, Osamu immediately dashed to you, leaving what he was doing in the kitchen. "Oi... ya okay?" You shooked your head as he wrapped his arms around you, letting you sob into his chest. "Talk to me, Y/n..." Osamu was like your big brother, he knows of your feelings toward his twin.

"I... I went on a date..." He sat you down on the couch, giving you some room. "I... H-he... took me to a cafe... and after we ate and stuff... I felt... d-dizzy... and... I c-couldn't stop him..." Atsuma walked down feeling thirsty when he heard your voice, he stopped on the stairs looking at you. "H-How do I... tell A-Atsumu...?" He watched as his brother kissed your head and brought you into his chest.

"Do you want me to tell him...?" He watched as you shook your head. "Just... be honest with him." Atsumu sniffed the air and spoke.

"Is something burning...?" You turn your attention to the other twin. Osamu immediately got up and ran to the kitchen. Atsumu looked at you and noticed how you wouldn't meet his eyes. "Y/n...?" He couldn't help but think you were crying and asking for advice on how to tell him something, he thinks you're seeing his brother, and don't know how to tell him. But boy is he far off.

"I... I need to talk to you... Osamu k-knows a-already..." He looked down at you confused, taking his brother's spot next to you.

"Y/n..." He wants to tell you he knows, but something about your face is saying to wait.

"I... I... I c-can't..." You buried your face into his chest, he was taken back but immediately hugged you. "I... I don't know why I can't... tell you... the words just... won't come out..." He furred his brows, hoping his misreading things.

"It's just me, Y/n." You broke down more, that's the thing, you didn't even want to go on a date, but, you wanted to get rid of your feelings for the blonde twin. You know he'd never like you, but he does. He really does.

"T-That's the p-point..." Osamu came back in and tapped your shoulder.

"I-I don't know much, about ya s-situation, but, here..." You grabbed the water from him and smiled lightly, that confirmed it, he was misreading things.

"Y/n...?" You looked down at your cup.

"Hey, just tell him what ya told me."

"Okay..." He furred his brows and sighed.

"Y/n-"

"I was raped." You blurted out cutting Atsumu off... out of all things. He never expected that, Osamu sat there rubbing your shoulder.

"You... what...?"

"She went on a date, got dizzy after..." Atsumu sat closer to you, pulling you into his chest, rubbing your back softly.

"I..." The words got stuck in his throat. "I... will y-ya be able to... sleep...?" You laughed at how careful he's being.

"C-Can I stay, w-with you... tonight...?"

"Ya guys can take the guest room, so ya can talk privately, and not annoy me." You both laughed, Atsumu helped you stand before leading you to the bed.

"Ya can take the bed." You gave him a look.

"I, uh, please don't make me sleep alone." He looked at you and sighed.

"I won't," He rubbed your arms gently. He laid over the covers as you laid under, you laughed. "What?"

"I don't bite." He laughed getting under the covers. He watched as you closed your eyes, scooting a little closer. "You can close your eyes and try to sleep you know."

"Sorry, I might not be able to sleep. I usually sleep without a shirt."

"Oh. Then take your shirt off, ya goof." He froze for a second, but slowly sat up, slipping his shirt over his head. He laid back down resting on his back. "Better?"

"Yeah." You nuzzled closer sighing a little.

"Uh, Tsumu, can uh, can you hold me..." He looked at you and saw how you weren't meeting his eyes.

"Come here," you nuzzled your head into his chest letting his arm drape over your shoulder, rubbing it softly, you let out a shaky breath. "Better?"

"Hm, thank you... Tsumu." He squeezed you in response. Once he felt your body get heavier, he kissed your head.

"I'd do anything for ya, I love ya, ya idiot. But... I don't want to hurt ya..." You smiled slightly before looking up making Atsumu turn a deep red. "I thought ya were asleep."

"Eh, but for the record, I love you too... to be honest, I went on the date because... I thought you didn't like me so..."

"Hm, so it's my fault." You sat up immediately as he looked like he was about to cry.

"No, god no."

"If I would have grown a pair, and told you how I felt... none of this would have happened."

"And I wouldn't be here, laying next to you." You traced your fingers over his abs, "I wouldn't be touching you like this." You leaned down pecking his lips. "Kissing you."

"No, no, we'd still do that." You both laugh cuddling into each other. "I love ya."

"I love you too. And you could never hurt me."

"Ya love me more than Osamu, right?" You laughed looking up at him.

"Yes."

"Oh thank god, at first, I thought ya guys were secretly seeing each other." You gagged and shivered.

"No, god, no. I love you, you big idiot."

"I'm yer big idiot."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 1.9K 38
Just a series of Haikyuu one-shots & x-reader one-shots :)
204K 5.2K 19
❞ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐌𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐔𝐏 ❞ ・・・・・・-★ đ˜Œđ™ đ™–đ™–đ™šđ™đ™ž 𝙭 đ™§đ™šđ™–đ™™đ™šïżœ...
14.3K 197 42
I hope you enjoy I apologize in advance for any mistakes I have made. I do not own anything besides my Ocs
186K 4.8K 29
𝗜𝗡 đ—Ș𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 đ–ș 𝗌𝗁𝗒 𝗀𝗂𝗋𝗅 đ–șđ—‡đ–œ đ–ș 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍-đ—đ–Ÿđ—†đ—‰đ–Ÿđ—‹đ–Ÿđ–œ đ–»đ—ˆđ—’ đ—†đ–Ÿđ–Ÿđ— đ–șđ–Œđ–Œđ—‚đ–œđ–Ÿđ—‡đ—đ–ș𝗅𝗅𝗒, đ–»đ—Žđ— đ–Œđ—ˆđ—†đ–Ÿ 𝗍𝗈 đ–żđ—‚đ—‡đ–œ đ—ˆïżœ...