A dare | Tanjirou x Kanao

By kashiii-san

The characters aren't mine and are owned by Koyoharu Gotouge herself. Credits to @monakapoi on twitter for th... More

CHAPTER 1: The new student
CHAPTER 2: Nervous
CHAPTER 3: A start of a love story, Maybe?
CHAPTER 4: Best or Worst?
CHAPTER 5: Decision
CHAPTER 6: Starting from now on
CHAPTER 7: Our names
CHAPTER 9: A big trouble...?
CHAPTER 10: Realization
CHAPTER 11: A plan
CHAPTER 12: Day 10
CHAPTER 13: What happened?
CHAPTER 14: An accident
CHAPTER 15: Hers?
CHAPTER 16: Again
CHAPTER 17: A daring little brother
CHAPTER 18: Thank you
CHAPTER 19: One normal day... or not.
CHAPTER 20: The whole weekday, practice
CHAPTER 21: Clearly not a Date

CHAPTER 8: Date... her?

1.8K 42 46
By kashiii-san

CHAPTER 8: Date her?

"Then does that mean I can still date her?"

Tanjirou's POV

"Then does that mean I can still date her?" Someone from my classmates asked, apparently, all my classmates turned their attention to us.

Now back from that classmate, it's Enmu, I'm sorry on how I'll describe him but that stupid guy who wants the girls all around this school, I'm glad Zenitsu isn't like how worst he is, it's no wonder Enmu claimed as a pervert in this school, I don't even know why is he in class A.

He's literally holding Kanao's hand without her permission! Which reasoned for her to stand up from her seat (not fully standing) and looking from her face, she looks so confused from what is happening... I won't let anyone take her away from me- I mean.. her seat...

"No." I said.

"Then why."

"B-Because she's......" I think first if I should say the word that's lived up to my head... "She's?" After he said that, I saw that he's starting to wrap his arms around Kanao, my emotions got in to my words, I had no choice but to let it out, "S-She's mine! So keep your hands off her!" I steal Kanao from him and buried her to my chest to assure that no one could ever touch her. 

No one can steal her from me...

"Chill there president, I'm just making you commit, that's all." Enmu said, "Oh what a dream come true, you're guilty after all." he added then patted my back, after my classmates could react, the bell rings which signals for Lunch break. They calmly get out the room then pats my back and also ruffles my hair, some of them whispered.

"That's nice, prez."

"Best wishes for you two."

"You can have her for the rest of your life now, although it's only Tsuyuri-san's SEVENTH day here."

"She's yours, prez, that's noted."

"You two are so cute!"

"Best couple of the 2-A yet?"

I blushed from what they're saying to me, I wonder what's Kanao's reaction from all what happened, 'There's no choice but to tell her the truth sooner or later... Why am I even saying this like I'm in a movie! It's only her seventh day here.' I take a look at her from my arms she looks so cute, no wait,

She's actually just that pretty...

Kanao's POV

After hearing them fighting at each other because of me... I felt my cheeks burned from what Tanjirou said. 'I'm his...' I noticed that he takes a look at me with his red caring eyes and I looked back too but quickly turned away then looked down because he's softly smiling at me... like Kanae nee-san... causing my bangs to cover my eyes and blushed more.

Why am I acting like this...

"K-Kanao?" Tanjirou said with his worrying tone, I just buried myself more to his chest because of embarrassment and wrapped my arms around him.

From the end I still manage to plaster a small smile on my face.

"Ehem, are you done being sweet there?"

Zenitsu's POV

"Ehem, are you done being sweet there?" Aoi-chan said interrupting them, "'Cause I felt ants surrounding us because of how sweet you two are." Aoi-chan added.

I'm so jealous right now because I feel like I have a long distance relationship to Nezuko-chan, while these two are being so cute to each other, this is just the seventh day for Kanao-chan and day nine for Tanjirou's dare yet there's so many things have happened!!! Plus looking from Tanjirou, he's so blushing red in his cheeks. Finally, that's what I call romance

And that 'She's mine' thing, it's obvious, Tanjirou.

"MAOI DO YOU HAVE A COUGH, YOU'VE BEEN COUGHING FROM EARLIER!?" Inosuke asked Aoi-chan, 'Is he even concerned from his tone?' "Of course I am fine, why wouldn't I, besides....."

*click!

Aoi-chan took a pic of Tanjirou and Kanao-chan hugging each other like a couple while they are looking at the camera.

"A-Aoi-san, delete that!"

"No I won't."

"What's taking you all soooo longggggg??"

Sabito's POV

"What's taking you all soooo longggggg??" I came in to their classroom door because they're taking too much time! Makomo and the others might've been waiting for us in the cafeferia.

I saw Tanjirou holding Kanao-san 𝗌𝗈 tight in his chest, wow I never thought I'd see such a romantic scenery here and it's the first time I actually saw Tanjirou holding a girl tightly like that, well except if it's her sisters.

"You can cuddle later let's go now!" Genya butts in. "Oh yeah Tanjirou let's go, Nezuko-chan might've been waiting~' Zenitsu said while coming in our way, giggling weirdly.

Then finally they walked out of their classroom except for Tanjirou and Kanao-san, I guess they have to go by themselves or we'll need to wait them here?

Tanjirou's POV

Should I tell her I'm letting go now? I've never done this for the fifteen years of my life! My heart's beating fast, "MONJIRO JUST FOLLOW US IN THE CAFETERIA WHILE YOU TALK TO YOUR MANAO!" Inosuke shouted then left, So I just insist on telling her.

"Um Kanao I'm letting go now.." and I felt her little nod so I opened my arms for her to be free around it which she did too. After she have been free, her head's still down... "Ummm..." She's still quiet. So I just took her hand and we walked out of the classroom like nothing happened.

We already saw Nezuko, Makomo oh and wait with Muichirou-kun and Senjurou-kun?

"Onii-chaaaan what take you all so long!" Nezuko hugged me then Kanao lets go of my hand and goes with Aoi-san. I guess it's a great idea so that Nezuko won't tease me again but I felt sad for some reasons.

"So tell me whaaaat." I put my attention to Nezuko again then just told her to ask Zenitsu for it. "But, hmph nevermind! I'll ask Kanao-san better!" I stopped her by saying, "N-no better talk to Sabito." which she later respond a Yes! I don't think Kanao would've want to recall what happened earlier... and why Nezuko doesn't want to ask Zenitsu? That's fishy right there.

We get our lunch and ate them. I take a look at Nezuko, it seems like Sabito is telling her now with Makomo.

"Hi Tanjirou-san! It's been so long." A familiar voice interrupted my thoughts. I turned to look at the blonde hair with the long black hair one..

Senjurou and Muichirou!

"Yeah Tanjirou what's up?" Muichirou asks, "Weeeeee kinda heard you're already dating someone who is it?" Senjurou whispered to me, "But didn't Nezuko said it's Kanao-senpai?" Muichirou answering Senjurou's question.

It wasn't shocking that almost everyone thinks that me and Kanao are dating, without Kanao knowing it herself.... So I protested, "No no, we aren't dating, well... yet..." I saw them gasp from this I actually missed their reaction of that, we last met last year so we I guess missed each other.

"So you're planning to date her soon?" Senjurou asked me curiously and not only that, their faces are so close to me right now, making me want to laugh at this situation, so I nodded, and they let out a, "Wowwww." and we continue talking random things.

Kanao's POV

I don't know why I didn't talk.... I just felt like I should keep quiet from all what happened I'm just so shy right now... "Kanao? Are you alright?" Aoi asked me worryingly, and I just nodded. "Hmm alright, you've been quiet though..." I just continued on eating my lunch.

Nezuko approached me and greeted me, "Haaaaa Kanao-san hi! I missed youuuuuu!" then hugs me tightly. "How's your day Kanao-san?" I managed to respond a, "I'm... fine thank you how about you?"

After I said that she smiled at me widely then said, "I'm fine too! Just seeing my soon to be sister in-law is nice, which is you of course!" M-me? Don't she think it's too early for that?

"So how does it feel?" Feel? What did she meant by that? She lean in to me and whispered, "I meant the hug with Onii-chan." When I already knew what she's saying I felt my cheeks heating again.

Nezuko's POV

I sighed, "Too bad that I hadn't seen such a romantic moment! I'm sure it's soooo cute just like in movies!" I added, I saw Kanao-san blushing at what I said, it's the first time I saw her like this since nii-chan was the always one to blush between them two.

"Ummm.. Mmmm.... I-it feels.... safe around his arms...." Awww how cute! "A-and it's not a hug t-that makes me uncomfortable when it's actually the f-first time we looked like we hugged..." she added.

It's so cute! I can't take the cuteness between Kanao-san and Onii-chan, maybe my theory for them getting married in the future can be true! This is so much spoiler.

"Ah Nezuko-san, I have the picture of them hugging, wanna see?" Aoi-san then gets her phone to show me, while Kanao-san just continues on drinking her ramune still blushing.

I take a look at Aoi-san's phone and they really do look cute! Nii-chan is so secured holding Kanao-san so tight, 'How selfish he is for stealing my sister.'

"Can you send it to me through message, Aoi-san?"

Tanjirou's POV

Minutes passed the bell rings once again which means lunch break is over.

"Aww I guess we'll just have to see you soon Tanjirou-san." Senjurou-kun sadly said, "Yeah that's sad." Muichirou-kun added, "Aww that's okay, we can see every weekdays! We can eat lunch every break though, not like last year we can't really meet each other because our batch takes afternoon classes." I said trying to cheer them up.

"Oh yeah you're right!" Senjurou-kun said he's finally happy, "I'm glad we have the same schedule now." Muichirou-kun said, and I just said an "Mhm!" and told them they don't need to be worried.

"Oh well we got to go now." Makomo chimes in, "Bye bye nii-chan!" Nezuko bid goodbye and hugged me, we also bid goodbye to the three, and also Sabito and Genya seems to have left early....

Class 2-A

Our next sensei should be Uzui-sensei, our sensei in Arts, if I'm going to describe him actually he always makes the classroom explode even though he doesn't teach Chemistry...

"A flamboyant afternoon, 2-A!!" he's energetic as usual.

"Hold it! I'm sure you all want to know what the teachers talked about in the meeting?"

Zenitsu's POV

'No sensei, we don't want to.' I thought. That's right, they always have an emergency meeting every Friday, maybe it's just their added rules or a committee visiting our school which we have to get polite because it's going to check our school it's not theirs so why do they have to?

"Don't worry it's not about some rules or a committee visiting our school, it's just about a flamboyant school clubs that will start this Monday so better get ready!" Uzui-sensei explained, oh school clubs, I guess that's alright.

Then my seatmate Murata raises his hand. I swear no. "Uzui-sensei! May I ask, why did the teachers took too long to discuss only about the school clubs?" he asked, 'Holy sh*t, how could he ask such things, doesn't he remember he's talking to a sensei!?' "Hmm to answer your not-so-flamboyant question.."

"Well to be honest we were finished around 10:30pm after we discussed about the clubs that are going to be present and we just used up the free time to hang out, since there's more time that have been left." Uzui-sensei said. "Now let's start our lesson about Arts."

After Arts class~~~~~

Tanjirou's POV

This time Uzui-sensei didn't really exploded our room, that's a relief. "I'll be going now! Any questions?" No one insists to ask. "Ok then I'm going goodbye!" 𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖽 then lefts the classroom.

Our next subject should be Biology it's Kanae-sensei's class. But of course we have fifteen minutes to get ready for the next class so some...... I mean all of my classmates goes outside and goes to their locker but Kanao doesn't seem the need to go out, well me too I don't really need to go too. Maybe staying here is okay.

Kanao has been really quiet lately should I even start a conversation with her? And she seems to be sketching something... "A butterfly?"

Kanao's POV

"A butterfly?" Tanjirou asked or said while looking at my sketch and I nodded. "Wow I can't believe that Kanao is so talented from every thing!" he said. I just continued on sketching,

"But Tanjirou sure is talented than me...." I said, then looked at him and smiled which him, staring back too... But the longer we stared at each other the more my face grows closer to him.

I noticed his cheeks are becoming red a little by little although he is still smiling, my left hand moves on it's own to cup his cheek, "W-What is it Kanao?" Tanjirou said confusingly and he seems to be nervous which I ignored. I just want- "Tan-"

"HAAHHH WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING HERE!? aLONE." Inosuke shouted, I quickly removed my hand from Tanjirou's cheek and looked down.

8 minutes earlier~~~~
Zenitsu's POV

After I got my Biology boo𝗄 from my locker I decided to go back to the classroom fast since there's no more thing to do.... Well... visiting Nezuko-chan is nice, but I feel like I would bother their class...

When I was already in our classroom door I noticed that Tanjirou and Kanao-chan seems to be talking to each other I quickly hide myself then decided to eavesdrop, it isn't a sin so it's okay.

Hearing from what Kanao-chan said, "But Tanjirou sure is talented than me...." Then after that I didn't hear Tanjirou responds back to her so I take a look again and saw them they're actually staring at each other.

"Hey Zenitsu-san wha-" I quickly covered Aoi-chan's mouth and whispered, "Shhh the lovebirds are having a staring contest right now." then Aoi-chan hides too.

"What does that even mean Zenitsu-san why is it a contest?" she asked, "It meeeans whoever gets to close their gap, wins, ya know." I explained and she lets out an, "Ooh." then we noticed that Kanao-chan is slowly getting closer to Tanjirou's face!

'Tsk Tanjirou, you're a boy and I'm so disappointed for you not doing it first.' I thought.

Then Kanao-chan slowly cupped Tanjirou's cheeks that's tinted in red, "W-What is it Kanao?" Tanjirou said, from his tone he's kind confused, and nervous and excited? I also hear their heartbeats well not in sync of course that's abnormal. They're both beating fast.

Then we saw Inosuke coming from this way running, "COMING THROUGH COMING THROUGHHHHH ARGHGJHHHH." he shouted, then he gets into the classroom door. "HAAHHH WHAT'S YOU TWO DOING HERE? aLONE." causing for Kanao-chan to quickly remove her hand from Tanjirou then looks down.

"Stupid Inosuke! You just interrupted the two!" I said shouting, going back to my seat.

Tanjirou's POV

"Stupid Inosuke! You just interrupted the two!" Zenitsu chimes in then goes to his seat. "That was so close though." Aoi-san said then flicks Inosuke on his forehead. "OUCH, HAOI DON'T YOU DO THAT TO THE GREAT INOSUKE!!"

I just completely ignored them then thought about what happened just lately. 'Were she going to kiss me that time? Or maybe not? I'm the only one who's thinking this isn't it? AHHH! That was so wrong timing Inosuke!' I thought.

I just wanted to know what she was about to say or... do... I looked back to Kanao to see what's she doing and she.... is looking down again. I sighed , 'Inosuke shouldn't have came in...'

Little by little our classmates are going in our classroom now, the fifteen-minute break is done after all. Then Kanae-sensei comes in.

"Konnichiwa minna! (Good afternoon, everyone!) Now, now let me introduced to you all my assistant student teacher~!" then Shinobu-sensei comes in the door. "Nee-san! You don't need to introduce me so formally...!" Shinobu-sensei whispered, I noticed that Kanao has finally looked up at them.

Shinobu's POV

When I came in and kind of scolded Onee-san for introducing me formally, I noticed that Kanao was looking down but now she's looking at us, 'Did Kamado-kun did something to her!? I'll ask this young man later.' While Aoi does seem to be okay now, well not for Hashibira-kun his forehead is beeting red right now I'm sure Aoi flicked his head again.

"So she's my assistant student teacher! Kochou Shinobu, she is also my little sister. She was finally allowed to come with me in every class~ which makes me so happy!" Nee-san explained, "Now let's get to our today's lesson."

Bell rings~~~~~

"That's all for today! I really hope all of you enjoys your lovely weekend~ goodbye!" Onee-san said, but before I left the classroom holding the door I gave a death glare at Kamado-kun and pointing my eyes to his.

Aoi's POV

Right after Kanae nee-san's class, we all get ready to leave, packing our things up since she is our last subject, but before Shinobu nee-san left I noticed that she took a glance to Tanjirou-san, that scary glance from her... I felt bad for Tanjirou-san but why did Shinobu nee-san did that? Maybe she wronged out about Kanao looking down earlier..!

Well that's a big trouble.

Some fax!
Did you know?
Tanjirou would most likely forgot what happened the day after, someone has to remind him for it😩 like things or just telling him what happened.

A: Happy 1.12K reads!!  I really had fun writing this, I hope yall love it! Comment down your thoughts and Vote!

Oh anyway some of the facts here are just fan-made, alright? Don't be so serious about it (TT-TT) This is just to make the story and plot go better.

Kashikooooo signin' oof.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 13K 30
"So tell me, Aoi - tell me, why do you, a person who doesn't even want to lift a sword, can make a strong man like me feel sick and weak without you...
282K 6.5K 72
Completed!! This is just a story about the ship Zenitsu x Nezuko in their high school AU. This does not contain any spoilers from the manga so don't...
50.9K 1.1K 24
Kimetsu no Yaiba modern and school AU !! Main ship is Inotan, only fluffy and cute stuff maybe cringe tho lmao No spoilers ! My first story ever, I'l...
3.2K 35 11
This is actually just me thinking some ideas about kny characters getting shipped. I hope I won't write to much of Inoaoi and GiyuShino a lot (cuz th...