CHAPTER 9: A big trouble...?

Well that's a big trouble.

Tanjirou's POV

After that death stare from Shinobu-sensei I felt shivers all over my body, why do I always get those kind of stares mostly to Aoi-san and Shinobu-sensei starting when Kanao came here.

"Kanao let's go now!" Aoi-san shouted, "B-But Aoi wait!" Kanao protested, that's the first time I heard her shout, well not in a bad way.

Kanao faced me then asked, "Um Tanjirou can I have a moment just.... with you?" Staring into my eyes, she's so cute... I can't resist...! "Yeah sure." I responded then got me thinking why does she need a moment with me?

Aoi-san looked me in the eyes then said. "Hmm alright, I'll see you in the gate Kanao and Tanjirou-san!" Aoi-san then leaves, "MAKOI WAIT UPPPPPPPP!" Inosuke shouted which Zenitsu later on followed them just leaving me and Kanao.

"Hey president you're the one who's gonna lock the classroom, Here!" Murata-san then threw me the master key of the classroom, "Have a nice weekend!" Murata-san shouted which I said back too. Now it's just me and Kanao... I tried to look around the room if someone's still here.

But they're all quickly gone.

I feel really nervous, what if she was about to say I had to leave her alone because of what I've done today???

"So what do you want to talk about Kanao?" I tried my best to distract myself by closing the windows and erasing the blackboard even though it's already cleaned. "Tanjirou..." Kanao called for me with his usual soft voice... I felt the different tension of the wind right now, or maybe it's just me.

"Hai?"

"Can you come closer to me?" Kanao requested, 'C-Come closer to her?? What is she planning to do!?' I thought still not moving from where I am. "Um... please..." she beg..

I don't want to be rude as their class president of 2-A, so... "Yeah okay." I came closer to her having half a meter away from each other. I felt cold right now, is the temperature too low?

When I looked at her she looks kind of frustrated, did I do anything wrong??? We just stared and at each other until she slowly came closer to me more closing the gap between us so I closed my eyes tightly getting ready from what she's about to do.

I felt her arms wrapped around my neck and she buried her head to my shoulder, "Thank you for making me comfortable in my first week here..." she said, I finally opened my eyes and noticed that.... she was just hugging me

'Tanjirou!! What are you thinking!? It's just the seventh day you two met, so what you're expecting is quite impossible!!'

I blushed furiously from what I was expecting she would do. "Y-You're welcome Kanao haha."

Kanao's POV

"Tanjirou.." I called him. "Hm?" he responded fast, "Why were you closing your eyes lately? When I was about to hug you, you were squeezing your eyes tightly, are you alright?" I asked, I was just confused, Tanjirou might not be allergic to hugs right? Or is he scared? But anyways he's kinda warm right now..

"Umm.... well.... uhh, yes I'm alright! Thank you for asking Kanao!" he said not answering my first question.

I remembered what Nezuko told me last time. "Do you know Kanao-san, Onii-chan doesn't know to lie! and he can't even, like really! So you can tell whenever he is lying when he makes this really weird expression of him but other ways, he might just dodge your question and totally ignores it!"