š‘»š’‰š’† š‘Ŗš’“š’šš’ š‘“š’‚š’ˆš’†ā™§ļøŽļøŽļøŽ

By XunoWrites

(Discontinued) -š‘€š‘Žš‘™š‘’ š‘…š‘’š‘Žš‘‘š‘’š‘Ÿ -šµš‘™š‘Žš‘š‘˜ š¶š‘™š‘œš‘£š‘’š‘Ÿ š‘„ šŗš‘’š‘›š‘ ā„Žš‘–š‘› š¼š‘šš‘š‘Žš‘š‘” (A lot of charac... More

ą¼ŗā™§ļøŽļøŽļøŽā™§ļøŽļøŽļøŽā™§ļøŽļøŽļøŽą¼»
š¹š‘œš‘œš‘™š‘–š‘ ā„Ž š‘Žš‘›š‘‘ š‘š‘™š‘¢š‘’š‘™š‘’š‘ š‘ 
New world?
Trying to be a Magic Knight
Getting along..I guess
Mission with the two Silva
'Protecting is my duty!'
Rest and nightmares
Dungeon and new people
First encounter with the Golden Dawn
Helping the Black Bulls
Helping the Golden Dawn
Victory
Training in midnight
Going to the capital
The awful ceremony
Trouble begin
Disaster at the capital
Friend with the lion
A failure
Upset
Appreciation
A new companion?
Shame on me
Comfort..
Special night
Exploring
Nean Village
Protect and attack
A maniac!
Battle in the cave
The boss
Black Bulls captain is here!
Savior
Third eye
Discontinued.

Meeting bunch of asshole

3.4K 117 6
By XunoWrites

"Poor dude."

(____) muttered, he saw as the recovery mage took Elijah away, the fight between him and Elijah had ended after a while..It was an intense fight, he felt bad for the dude but he will maybe recover soon. (____) looked at the captains to see what are their reaction, but all of them were just looking at him instead which made him freak out, he look away in embarrassment. He goes back to his spot and sit there, now all he needs to do is just wait for other people to finish..And then he can get to the selection part. He's very excited yet nervous,

'What if the captains doesn't pick me into their squad?'

"What made you think that?"

'I don't know..Maybe I was going a little too rough on Eli? Maybe they don't want any aggressive people in their squad? I DON'T KNOW!!'

"Okay stop yelling, what the hell."

The feeling of not being chosen by the captains scared (____), even though he still don't understand what Magic Knights do..But what Asher had said about them made him wanna be like them too, he wanted to be a Magic Knight because of how cool they sound, but that's not the only reason why he want to become one, he also wish to protect the Kingdom even if he doesn't know this 'city'. He just feel like if he's gonna live here..Then of course he's gonna join other people protecting the place? He doesn't know how important the Kingdom is, but whatever it is, he wanted to help them too.

'I hope I get chosen!'

"You will, I have trust in you."

He felt a slight comfort when Asher said that, he never heard people would have 'trust' in him, he never had heard people say such things to him..Maybe getting along with the owl is not bad. Maybe they both could be friends!
(____) closed his eyes while he lay his head on the wall, he told Asher to wake him up when everything had ended which Asher had agree to since he doesn't know what to do anyway, there's nothing to do except watching the people fight, so
(____) is hella tired right now.

....

It has been..What, like a few hours now? I have no clue. But whatever it is, it has been a long ass time, (____) ass hurt so much sitting on the ground, waiting for HOURS. Maybe doing the Magic Knights entrance exam is a bad idea..(____) yawn once again, we went to the crowds, he and the candidates start to listen to what the captain of the Golden Dawn have to say after they all had finished the test.

"And that marks the end of the examination. Now, each examinee will come forward when their numbers called out. The squad captains will raise their hand if they wish to have you join their team."

'Alright, alright..'

"It is up to the examinee to accept the offer or not, if there's more then one captain raised their hand, then it's up to the examinee to choose."

And then the dude said other things like if they are no takers then they won't be able to join the Magic Knights and they need to go home..(____) really hope that one of the captains raise their hand for him, he's kinda getting interested in the Silver Eagles..The captain look cool, but that's not why he want to join the Silver Eagles. He doesn't want to get in the Golden Dawn because he thinks the strongest squad might have people treating him like shit, but he doesn't know anything about the Silver Eagles..He's interested though. Let's just see his choice soon.

He couldn't help but stare at the Silver Eagles captain while waiting for his number to be called, the dude looked so unique, his name is Nozel Silva..His name match with the squad name, well kinda. (____) really want to be in the Silver Eagles now, but the Golden Dawn...Well, he still doesn't know which squad will choose him, he can't choose the squad of his choice, he just need to wait once again.

...

'Please..Just give me a break!!'

(____) just want to go to sleep now, things are taking a bit too long, time is going so slow so far, he just want to go back sleep..Asher told him to be patient and wait for a few more candidates turn, because his number will be called soon, right the number 165 had been called, so (____) have to wait 3 more people to go to the front, he just wanna give up now..His legs can't do it anymore!! He just keeps moving his legs around so it can at least get better, but no, It's just the same! His legs are hurting so bad rn, he can't even stand nor sit down properly.

Also, he's kinda lightheaded because of how many people talking right now..He just want rest, that's all he could ask for, he just want to lay in bed. he begged in his mind for people to be faster, with this he just want it to be his turn. But just because his legs are hurting, doesn't mean he doesn't want to get into a squad, he want at least somebody give a chance to be in the squad!
And after 3 people had their number called, it was..Finally his turn! This is it, this is the moment that he has been waiting for.

"Number 169, please step forward."

(____) tried to keep on a straight face since he didn't want the captains to see him smiling, though..He shouldn't smile too early. (____) looked up at all of them, Asher was focusing to who would let (____) in their squad. (____) stared before one had raised their hand, and then two..And then three..The candidates, (____) and Asher were shock to see all of the Magic Knights captains raised their hand.

"I..What!?"

'HOLY SHIT.'

"Wha...AGAIN!?"

"They're definitely playing favoritism or something."

"The captain of the Silver Eagles raise his hand twice!! Lucky!"

"I guess luck do exist, on some people."

The captains were smiling when seeing (____)'s shock face, he was..Speechless, he didn't know what to do! Asher told (____) to pick the squad but he just can't, he doesn't know who to choose! The Golden Dawn? The Silver Eagles? The CRIMSON LION KING-?
(____) was panicking, he doesn't know what to do, but he have to choose, unless the captains would just stare at him non stop.
And he finally said his choice.

"I..Allow me to join the Silver Eagles!"

He heard the candidates gasp right behind him, knowing the fact that he could have chosen the strongest squad, but he didn't. The others start talking shit about him choosing the Silver Eagles, (____) looked up at the captain and gave them an awkward smile, and he went back to his spot after that. The Silver Eagles captain was staring at him..The man didn't know someone would choose his squad over the Golden Dawn, almost everybody want to be a part of it, but oh boy (____) is a different breed.

'Choosing the Silver Eagles over the Golden Dawn..Odd.'

"What were you thinking!?"

'What?'

"You could've..You could've join the Golden Dawn! Didn't you hear what I said-"

'Yeah, I know, the Golden Dawn is the strongest squad, but I don't give a damn! I am choosing a decent squad because I don't want anybody in the Golden Dawn start treating me like shit, I know damn well strong people gonna say something bad to me.'

"You haven't heard shit about the Silver Eagles! They're at least much more rude then the Golden Dawn! You are a PEASANT, they gonna treat you like shit too!"

'Who are you calling a peasant!?'

"YOU'RE THE PEASANT."

...

(____) really got his ass scold by Asher just because he didn't choose the Golden Dawn..Well too bad, at least (____) will have a place to stay, it's better then not getting into any squad. He was relief to see the entrance exam had ended..Today is rough yet exciting, well, more likely scary and nerve-wracking to be honest. While the exam had ended, all (____) need to do is find his captain, and then he can go meet his new teammates..He hope that he will get along with all of them, since Asher did said that they were..Rude. But he doubt they're THAT rude, right? Well, he shouldn't think much of it..If they are that rude, then he can just..Defend himself.

'Asher, I apologize, but can you tell me where my captain is?'

"You're so annoying, jeez, whatever."

He chuckled, he knows that Asher was mad but there's nothing he can do about it, he choose the Silver Eagles, that was his choice, he just feels like it. Now Asher is sending him to somewhere, well he's teleporting (____) to his captain..Which would probably freak him out since (____) would suddenly appear right in front of him! And yeah, Asher did teleport (____) to his captain, and yes the captain did freak out when he saw (____) out of nowhere.

When he was in front of his new captain, he was staring at him, a bit nervous. (____) let out a nervous laugh and wave at him, he also noticed a girl right besides his captain..She kinda looks like him.

"H-hey sir! Uh, nice to meet you!-"

"It's best for you to follow me, you could introduce yourself to your teammates soon."

"Oh, of course, of course."

The two people had given (____) a dirty look before turning around and make him follow them,

'Where are we going?'

"To the Silver Eagles base, well, good luck kid."

.....

This is starting to make (____) more nervous, the girl that was next to Nozel keep turning around to look at him, and she always give him a disgusted look, he doesn't know why! What did he even do? He was trying his hardest not to stare back at her, it's just..Awkward. He really want her to stop staring but he's afraid to talk to them.

'Please, why did I have done wrong!?'

"This is what I'm saying! All of the Silver Eagles are bunch of asshole! You don't fucking get it do you!?"

(____) sigh, yeah, maybe Asher was right, but they couldn't be that bad if he could at least get along with them? Even though it will probably be hard for him to get along with the others, but he still can try. I guess..(____) tried to calm himself down, his heart was beating fast by how nervous and scared he is. After a while, they had finally arrived at the base, (____) was impressed by how massive the place looked, it looks quite nice. His hand start shaking a little, he tried his hardest to make a small smile appear on his face, but it's now looks like an awkward smile..Oh well, fuck.

(____) flinch when he saw the two people start turning to him, he didn't know what to do, should he talk? Should he say something? Should he introduce himself? But he didn't do those neither, he just wait for them to speak,

"So, welcome to the squad...."

"I-It's (____)! (____)."

"Welcome to the squad, (____). We hope that you wouldn't be a big problem..Though, I can't tell wether you're a peasant or a noble."

'WHAAA!?'

"See!?"

He start stuttering, he didn't know how to respond to that..Why would someone ask him if he's a peasant or a noble? He doesn't understand shit like that? What would he even say to this question.

"No need to fully introduce yourself to us, let's get inside, so it's better for you to introduce yourself to the others."

(____) nod while continuing following them, now they are entering the base. He didn't like the question that his captain said..What if he told them he was a peasant? What are they gonna do about it? He doesn't know, but at the same time, he also don't know if he's a peasant or a noble, so that's very difficult to answer..Maybe Asher can help with it?

'Asher, am I a peasant or a noble!?'

"Just say you're from Hage!"

'What the hell is Hage!?'

"It's an Village, just pretend you're from Hage Village! Don't blame me if they start judging you."

'WHAT!!'

(____) sweatdrop at that, what does Asher even mean by that? Now he's more afraid. He doesn't want the people here to judge him? Hell no! And about the peasant and noble thing, he doesn't understand that neither! So (____) is guessing these two are nobles..Because how they look. (____) tried to calm himself down again, he just sigh and said that he have to deal with it, maybe choosing the Silver Eagles might be regret..But he doesn't have a choice anyways, he's gonna stay here, forever.
The three had arrived, they are..Now in front of all of the Silver Eagles members, and oh no, they all look so scary. After a few second of staring, the captain speak,

"You may introduce yourself."

"O-oh! Erm..My name's (____)! I am from Hage-"

All of them start staring at him, in disgust. (____) start to freak out after he saw their face, he frown and look at all of them. He ask them what is wrong, but they just look away after that..He heard his captain cough,

"Solid.."

"No-"

"Can you please show him around."

"W-WHY ME!? No I am not gonna give the peasant a tour! Ask someone else!"

(____) look at the guy, (____) can't help but feel offended. Peasant..He's a peasant, damn. He cross his arms while he wait for the guy to give him a tour, or literally anyone, he just want to get this over with..

'And also, Solid? What the fuck is that name.'

"Solid Silva..The little brother of captain Nozel. As you can tell, he's very rude..He hate peasants, like you."

'WOW. What an asshole!'

"A lot of royals and nobles are bunch of asshole in Clover Kingdom."

'Royals..? What's the difference between royals and nobles here?'

"Well, like the Silva, they're royals. So I guess royals are like..I don't know, much more superior then nobles? I guess they're much more stronger than them."

'..I see, I don't like them.'

"Ugh, fine then! Let's go, peasant."

(____) turn around again, he look at the guy, also known as Solid, he didn't really want to let this man give him a tour because he will probably talk shit about him along the way, but then again, there's also no one who would want to give him a tour. So..He gotta bear with this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 2K 42
ā You wowed as you stared in awe, " it's so pretty!" You leaned in to Childe pointing at the bright colours. While you admired the illuminations Chi...
74.4K 2.1K 19
"Dearest sister, I've been away for so long, I've almost forgotten the cold of our home you know I grow restless when life is ordinary and boring. Th...
1.1K 32 20
"š’Ŗš’øš‘’š’¶š“ƒ š“ˆš“Šš“ƒ, š’øš’¶š“š“‚š’¾š“ƒš‘” š’·š“‡š‘’š‘’š“š‘’. š’Æš’½š‘’ š‘œš’øš‘’š’¶š“ƒ š“š‘œš‘œš“€š“ˆ š’·š‘’š’¶š“Šš“‰š’¾š’»š“Šš“, š“Œš‘œš“ƒ'š“‰ š“Žš‘œš“Š š’øš‘œš“‚š‘’ š’»š‘œš“‡ š’¶ š“ˆš“Œš’¾š“‚ š“Œš’¾š“‰...
23.8K 1K 9
"š™ø-š™ø ššŒššŠšš—'šš šššš˜ šššš‘šš’ššœ...!" "ššˆšš˜ššž šššš˜šš šš–ššŽ šš‘ššŽšš›ššŽ, šš šš‘ššŠšš'šš›ššŽ šš¢šš˜ššž ššŠšššš›ššŠšš’šš šš˜šš?" ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā”ā” Life is difficult. Shocking, am I...