ʙᴜʟʟᴇᴛᴘʀᴏᴏғ│ᴛᴋ [complete]

By green_mic

KTH is assigned to protect the 13-year-old son of South Korea's current president. Victim of a failed kidnapp... More

ɪɴᴛʀᴏ
.1.
.2.
.2-1.
.2-2.
.2-3.
.2-4.
.3.
.4.
.4-1.
.4-2.
.4-3.
.4-4.
.5.
.5-1.
.5-2.
.6.
.7.
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴀ/ɴ
💜
💜💜
ᴀʀᴛ

💜💜💜

540 47 16
By green_mic

Sorry for spamming everytime this fic reaches a milestone but I promise that after this, you won't hear from me until it says 100K reads (if it ever does).

Here's a drabble I wrote ages ago, when I was still playing with the idea that some kind of bond could unfold between a human and an Artificial Intelligence.

Taehyung never thought he'd  argue with his damn car, yet there he was, yelling at the vehicle's AI who refused to take him to his girlfriend's house, for his so called 'own good.'

"You're a very expensive feature and your input is appreciated when it comes to road safety, but you have no business voicing opinions on my destinations. Now get moving or I'll be late."

"Request denied."

"That's it. I'm taking you back to the car dealer tomorrow to have you removed."

"... Please don't."

Or AI JK being protective of his owner.

You see, when Taehyung visits said girlfriend, JK just doesn't idly sit in the parking lot waiting for his owner to return. He gets to know the girlfriend's car (or rather, its own AI) and, one thing leading to another, finds out Taehyung's vehicle is not the only one visiting...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.1K 1.4K 34
❝H-How about we get,❞I shut my eyes for a second before breathing out,❝into a deal like f-friends with benefits thing?❞ Where Jungkook finds himself...
11.1K 673 6
jeon jeongguk is the youngest alpha his pack has ever seen, and they all trust him with their lives. one day, a strange wolf enters his territory. th...
1.4M 75.1K 46
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩? A young man with a harsh past, Kim Taehyung finds himself...
151K 11.2K 48
Where Jungkook is an Android ordered to protect a boy named Kim Taehyung - "what are you?" taehyung asked looking into a pair of glowing blue eyes. t...