My Immortal

Av The_Infamous_Whit

Two immortal lovers separated by time and space. After 97 years they finally meet again, when a dropship from... Mer

Chapt 1: 97 Years Before - Part 1
Chapt 2: 97 Years Before - Part 2
Chapt 3: 97 Years Before - Part 3
Chapt 4: 97 Years Before - Part 4
Chapt 5: Kiran's 97 Years
Chapt 6: The Last Week In Space
Chapt 7: We Meet Again
Chapt 8: Lessons In Immortality
Chapt 9: Meeting The Family
Chapt 10: Unnecessary Hostilities
Chapt 11: Fallout
Chapt 12: Daring Escape
Chapt 13: Setting Up A Meeting
Chapt 14: The Bridge
Chapt 15: Loss Of Innocence
Chapt 16: Idiots In Hazmat Suits
Chapt 17: Escape From Weather Mountain
Chapt 18: The Ark Comes Falling Down
Chapt 19: Planning A War
Chapt 20: Attack On Mount Weather
Chapt 21: Who is Wanheda & What is Bonding?
Chapt 22: Bonds Broken and Bonds Forged
Chapt 23: Two Worlds Collide: Part 1
Chapt 24: Two Worlds Collide: Part 2
Chapt 25: Two Worlds Reunite
a/n
A/N

Chapt 26: Justice Is Served

319 17 0
Av The_Infamous_Whit

A/N: Ok, TRIGGER WARNING - Blood, Gore, Torture, Strong Language and Mentions of Rape/Sexual Assault. 

As the title suggests - this is Kiran's Justice, FINALLY. 

-----------------------------------------

Kiran:

It had been two full days since the bonding, but tonight, tonight would be the most difficult night I have had since landing back on my home planet. Tonight the guard would meet justice and so would Dr. Walters.

I did not know what Leska had in store for the Doc, but I knew what would happen to the guard. I refused to say his name, whether out of fear or anger I didn't know and didn't care.

"Kiran, will you be cutting tonight, or do you want your bondmate to take your cuts for you?" Leska asked, sitting on her throne, with Clarke sitting on the armrest.

"I am unsure, Leska." I answered honestly. I had been fighting with myself about this specific topic for days now. On one hand, it was my right as his victim to take vengeance; but on the other, being so close to him again sent ripples of fear through my body. "When do I need to decide?"

"If you decide you want to take part, simply step up before Mako does her cuts. If you do not want to take part, let Mako cut for you." Lexa assured me, her hand squeezing Clarke's.

"Will Clarke be taking part in this tonight?" I asked, looking at the blonde in question.

"I will, not just justice for you, Kiran, as my family; As my right as Hedatu, I will be taking part."

I nodded and the three of them continued to talk about the ceremony and what would occur. I zoned out, losing myself in memories for a while. It wasn't long before I felt someone squeeze my shoulder.

"Kiran?" Clarke's voice cut through the memories. "Are you ok?"

I focused on her, looking in her eyes. "Yeah, I'm here, I'm fine. Just getting lost in memories. Good ones, I promise."

"Come walk with me, while our bonded talk?" She offered, holding out her hand. I took it, looking at Mako.

"I love you, Mako. I will meet you back at our tent?" I questioned.

"Of course, my love, I will see you after I finish talking to Leska." She pulled me into her arms, placing a kiss on my cheek. "Take care of her, god-daughter."

"I will, godmother." Clarke spoke up, leading me out of the tent.

----------------------------

Mako:

"Now that your bonded has taken my bonded away from this conversation..." I spoke up, looking at the young leader. "What are you planning for the doctor?"

"I cannot kill her. She is Clarke's Mother and the only surgeon that the Skaikru has." Lexa answered, looking at me. "Honestly I want her strung up next to the rapist, but I cannot punish my bonded by watching and participating in that."

"I understand, but she needs punishment."

"What do you propose is done?" She questioned me.

"Her title, her position, her place of honor." I shifted. "Abigail is a narcissist, She wants power and as you can see she will do whatever she wants to get it. Take the power, take the title, but allow her to live."

"If she slips up even a little bit, her life is forfeit, and even being the mother of Hedatu will not save her." Lexa warns.

"Oh I am aware, and my blade will be one of the first to meet her skin if she does." I agreed. "Will Clarke be ok with this decision?"

"I will discuss it with her before we announce it to anyone else. Will you discuss it with Kiran?"

I nodded, feeling like Lexa wanted to say more. "What, Lexa. Speak true."

"How is she? I have heard of what happened to her, but she was very silent, as to how she was doing."

I took a breath and sighed. "She's coping, not well, but coping. I am sure I will find the two of us in the training ring in the next few hours. Especially given what tonight is going to bring up."

"I understand, I had to take Clarke out there last night to blow off some steam, as you once taught me." Lexa slouched, leaning forward, letting her head fall into her hands. "The memories of the doctor conflict with everything I have heard from Kiran and from what I have seen myself. If I didn't know they were the same person, I would think that she had a twin."

"Do you think Kiran will cut?" I asked, looking at the younger woman.

"Her spirit is strong, but will her mind allow it, I am not sure." Lexa answered, looking up at me.

"I have known Kiran since we were 4 years old and I don't know if she will." I admitted, letting out a loud sigh. "I wish she wasn't in this position."

Sundown found everyone gathered around a pole with a man tied to it.

"Tonight we serve justice to a rapist." Lexa said, the crowd instantly silent as she spoke. "This man tied to the pole has taken it upon himself to force his will on a young woman in his care. His victim has detailed his crimes to me as Heda, to Hedatu, and to The Goddess. We three have found him guilty of these crimes."

The crowd sent out a scream for justice to begin. Lexa held up her hand, calming the crowd.

"Prisoner, do you have anything to say, before we begin?"

"That stupid bitch had it coming. I gave her the time of her life and she cries rape? She enjoyed it." His words cut deep.

I felt Kiran stiffen next to me as the words finally hit her. Her body began to shake, whether through fear or anger I was unsure.

"Enough. Hedatu, the first cut is yours." Lexa looked to her bonded, who looked like she was about to cut the man's head off. "You cannot kill him outright, despite what he has said. Kiran and Mako deserve the chance to cut as well."

Clarke nodded at Lexa's soft words, as she stepped forward. "For the victim and her family."

"That bitch had no family..." The man spoke up.

"That's where you are wrong, you piece of shit. I AM HER FAMILY." Clarke's voice was strong, but soft in volume.

Cut after cut the man was kept alive. It took nearly two hours before Lexa looked at Kiran and I.

"Goddess?" Lexa directed her question to me. I looked at Kiran, before going to speak up.

"The knife." Kiran asked, holding out her hand. I had to bite back the utter shock of her being willing to do this. Lexa held the knife out to her and she stepped towards the man.

----------------------------

THIRD PERSON:

(Gasp, I've never done this before...)

"You may not have taken my virginity, but you took something from me that I will never get back. You took my dignity, my feeling of safety - what little safety I had in that cell. I will never be the same person I was before you came into my life, and I hate you for that. May your soul never find rest, may your sins haunt your next life, may those that know you best turn their backs on you." Kiran whispered, her whole body shaking at being this close to the man who assaulted her. The knife in her hand was unsteady, until a hand wrapped around hers.

Mako appeared at her side, her hand holding tightly to Kiran's clutching the knife. Kiran looked at Mako, before looking back at the bleeding man. The knife bit deep into the man's chest, the blood bubbling up in its wake. With a heavy breath, Kiran let the knife tip into Mako's hand and retreated to Clarke's side. She tucked herself into Clarke's arms, the elder woman's body shaking violently. The blonde muttered calming words as Mako faced the bloodied man.

"Justice will be served tonight, as this man dies. His crimes have been listed, his victims have spoken, and now he faces The Goddess. He will not be burned, his soul will not find rest. His body will be left for the animals to scavenge." Mako leaned close to the man's ear, the tip of the knife pressing into his stomach. "This is for my bonded, My Wife, you took something of hers and now I take something of yours." She pulled back from his ear and leaned down. The knife cut cleanly through the flesh of his manhood, severing it. Mako looked at Lexa for a moment, and after Lexa nodded, Mako stabbed the man in the throat. He gasped softly, before he slumped forward, dead.

"Justice Has Been Served." Lexa said, motioning for the guards to cut the man's body down. "Take his body to the Pauna's den, let the animals have him."

The guards jumped into action, cutting the man down and following her orders.

"There is one more action that needs to be done tonight." Lexa turned back to the crowd. "Guards, bring forward Dr. Abigail Walters."

----------------------------

Kiran:

I watched as my torturer was brought forward. She was tied to the pole and she looked in fear at Lexa.

"Dr. Abigail Walters, you have been found guilty of torture. Along with allowing a rape to occur and a rapist to walk free." Lexa's voice was even, but I could see the rage dancing in her eyes. "This would normally be a death sentence."

"HANG ON A SECOND HERE." The doc shouted, before receiving a glare from both Lexa and Clarke.

"You will remain silent, or I will force you to be silent." Lexa warned. "As you are the only skilled fisa - Doctor - of Skaikru, this death sentence has been waved. However, punishment is still being given."

Clarke stepped forward. "Dr. Abigail Walters, from this moment forward, you are no longer eligible to have a title inside of Skaikru or the Coalition. You will hold no position of power."

The look on the doc's face was one of pure hatred.

"YOU DID THIS. YOU WORTHLESS BITCH. YOU COULDN'T JUST DIE LIKE YOU SHOULD HAVE!" She screamed at me, fighting her restraints. "WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU..."

"You will do nothing." Mako spoke up, stepping slightly in front of me.

"Mako, let me. I must face this." I whispered to her, pressing a kiss on her cheek. "I would ask Heda Leska if a challenge could be done, but I do not trust you to follow the rules of combat. The challenge would be to the death and I do not want your blood on my hands." I finished, glaring at the woman.

"You wouldn't be able to fight me, you coward." She challenged me.

"BE SILENT." Lexa spoke up, rage filling her voice. "If you were not my bonded's mother, I would allow the challenge!"

Clarke looked conflicted, looking between Lexa, her mother and I. I could see her thoughts running a million miles an hour. She took a step forward and muttered to Lexa, who looked at her in shock.

"Are you positive? This is not something that can be taken back once you allow it." Lexa asked. Clarke merely nodded, but I was confused. What had she just agreed to?

"Abigail Walters kom Skaikru, you have a choice." Lexa stepped towards the restrained woman. "You can accept your punishment and continue to live, or you can issue the challenge to Kiran or myself - and fight for your life."

The doc looked shocked. She had assumed that being blood to Clarke would save her from any harsher treatment. She took a moment before looking at me.

"I challenge Kiran." She said simply.

"I accept." I answered before looking at Clarke. "Are you sure about this? Her death will be on my hands. Will you hate me for this?"

"She is no longer my family. You are." Clarke said simply.

"Guards, release her. We will do the challenge here and now." Lexa ordered, the guards and crowd quickly creating a circle, with the doc at the center. "This is a challenge, a fight to the death. Weapons are the choice of the challenged. Kiran, what do you choose?"

"Hands." I answered. "If she is going to try and kill me, I want her to do it with her hands."

"Very well." Lexa motioned for me to join the center of the circle.

I gave my jacket to Mako and looked at her. "I love you."

She gave me a small bottle of radioactive liquid. "Two drops, and make this fight fast, we have to get sleep before our journey to Polis."

I nodded, taking the two drops and instantly the rush filled my body. My eyes began to glow in the low lighting.

"What was that? What did you just take?" The Doc asked, looking at me in suspicion.

"Do you want the truth or do you just want an answer?" I asked, cracking my neck.

"The truth." She demanded.

"I told you I was older than you would understand... what you don't know, is that my cells feed off nuclear radiation. Perks of being at ground zero of a nuclear explosion." I answered lowly, stepping close to her. "What I just drank was the water - or fluid I guess - from inside an unexploded nuclear bomb. I need it to live, much like you need water to live."

"Even more of a freak than I ever thought."

I rolled my eyes and got into position. Once Lexa called for the fight to start, I waited for the doc to make her first move. She lunged at me, wrapping her hands around my throat. I allowed it, knowing I would be able to get out of it.

"Go ahead... try and kill me, Doc. Remember, your daughter is watching." I challenged her, feeling her fingers tighten around my throat.

----------------------------

Mako:

I watched as the woman's hands tightened around Kiran's throat. She smiled, which was slightly concerning. Kiran tossed the doctor like she weighed nothing, jumping to her feet in a sweeping motion. She was in an absolute rage. I could tell that she was no longer in control of herself, and that was confirmed as I caught sight of her fists. It looked like she was wearing a pair of swirling, pulsating boxing gloves made of radiation.

"She is going to become dangerous to everyone here if she does not finish this quickly and get herself back under control." I warned Lexa, who was just as shocked as I was.

"If she does not finish, and she looks like she is going to lose complete control, I give you permission to stop her." Lexa whispered, her eyes not leaving the fight.

The two fought for a minute or two more before finally, Kiran pinned the doctor. The doctor was bleeding from her mouth, while Kiran only had the doctor's blood on her. Kiran knelt down, one knee on each side of the doctor's shoulders, effectively straddling the woman. The radioactive boxing gloves began to glow a bit brighter as Kiran got closer and closer to losing it completely. She started hammering her fists down on the doctor's face. I could tell after the first three, the doctor was dead. Kiran didn't seem to notice as she continued beating into the corpse.

"It's done." Lexa called, but Kiran didn't stop. "Kiran!"

Kiran didn't seem to hear her, and continued, blood and bone fragments now splattering with each hit.

"Mako stop her, now."

"Clear everyone out of here, now. Get them at least 50 meters back." I advised Lexa, who quickly gave the order. Without hesitation, I threw myself at Kiran, wrapping my arms around her waist and tackling her to the ground.

"Stop my love, she is dead." I whispered into Kiran's ear. "You need to calm down, before you explode and kill everyone." I continued to whisper comforting words in her ear. I pulled her arms against her body, holding each wrist still. Minutes felt like hours. But finally she calmed down and began to sob.

"It's ok my love, it's over." I released my grip on her and stood, sweeping her into my arms and carrying her to our tent. She buried her face into my shoulder and continued to cry.

"You are home, you are safe, you are loved."

--------------------------------------------------------

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

11.1K 408 20
The day that Lexa met Clarke, she found out about her two rules. The first, was to never fall in love. The second, was to never let anyone fall in lo...
917K 36.1K 76
Clarke and Lexa have finally freed their people and gotten together, but their life is never that simple. When a new enemy arises and joins an old en...
164K 4K 35
What would happen if Lexa survived the gun shot? What if Clarke saved her? This is clexas struggle to be together and lead both their people to peace...
Always you, Only you Av Zroe

Mysterium / Thriller

305K 10.2K 46
Clarke and Lexa have been the best of friends for years, perhaps the closest of all in their group of friends. The connection, chemistry and comfort...