Not so much in love with the...

Von xx-WillowDane-xx

Nora moves to the other side of the country. Suddenly she lives by the sea and can feel the cool seawater aro... Mehr

NOTE
Before
Playlist
1. Eh... bye?
2. Detention!
3. Friends?
4. Okay then, weirdo
5. Big brother
6. Fucked up
7. Feelings?
8. Kissy kiss
9. Going out
10. Dare
11. Plans
12. Stars
13. Never💥
14. Mad in the forest💥
15. Dump💥
16. Mask
17. Needy💥
18. Huh?
19. Pain
20. Dream
21. Choose💥
22. Brolove
23. Doubledate
24. Badboy
25. Room💥
26. Italy
27. Shopping💥
28. Diner
29. School
30. Winterprom 💥
31. Hear💥
32. Yes!
33. Max💥
34. Fair💥
35 . Plane
36. Playlist💥
37. Leave
39. University
40. Okay
Do NOT panic
Change of plans
41. New
42. Lost
43. Prize
44. Home
45. Dress up💥
46. Work💥
47. Locked
48. Drifting
49. Tea
50. Paparazzi
51. Inaugurate💥
52. Leaving
53. Boyfriend
54. No
55. Gone
56. Changes
57. Together
58. Wannabe
59. Suffer
60. Names & pics💥
60. Crying
61. Christmas
62. Threats
63. Perfect
64. Rain
65. Hi
67. Come back
68. Heartbeat
69. You okay?
70. Pram
71. More
Epilogue

38. Replaced

250 8 35
Von xx-WillowDane-xx

{Stan}

She just... replaced me?

I watch her as she's laughing with that dude. I came here, surprising her, to show her I can't live without her. But apparently, she can.

I turn around and run away, away from Nora and that dude. I run as hard as I can, and in no time I'm home. "Stan! How did it go? Where's Nora?" Nellie frowns, but I can't answer.

"She... I..." I start to sob and run upstairs. I slam my door and lie on my bed, staring at the wall.

Did she even love me?

If yes, how did she replace me so fast?

Who even is that dude?

My doubts are too much and I start crying again. I can't even hit that guy, because he makes her happy. I can't force her to be with me, if she's happier with that dude. Still, it hurts. It's worse than when we were on a break in October, because that was my fault.

I hear a knock on the door and wait until the person gets in. The door opens and I hear her gasp. "Stan! What happened?" Nell asks. I shrug, still staring at my wall. "She replaced me with some dude." I whisper, trying to not let my voice break again.

"Oh..." she sighs, coming in. The door closes again and my room is filled with darkness. Then, Nell turns on the light. "Aw, come on!" I shout. She sighs again and sits on my bed, looking at me.

"Stan, you've been in here for three hours and didn't say anything. What happened, and I wanna know everything. Or I'll call Nora." she says. I sit up and look at her with my watered eyes.

"I went looking for her, to surprise her. But when I was at the park, I saw her with some dude, laughing. She looked happy." I start sobbing again. She hugs me, which comforts me a little.

"I'll call her." she says and I shake my head. "No, don't tell her." I beg. "I wasn't. Just checking if she's lying about it." she answers while searching Nora's phone number in her phone.

"Hi!" I hear Queen's beautiful voice say.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Nell asks.

"Ow, nothing special. Just hanging out." she answers. And there goes my hope...

"With who? Alec?" Nell asks, trying to sound neutral.

"No, just some friends. Anyway, I gotta go. Talk to you later!" she says and hangs up.

So that was it. 'Just some friends'. Our relationship is over.

I start sobbing again and Nell hugs me. "I... just... Why?" I try to manage out. She shrugs, and just then my phone starts ringing. Queen<3 I see on the screen. "Why is she calling me?" I ask, my hope turning back just a little bit. "Just pick up the damn phone!" Nell yells.

"Hi?" I say.

"Hey! Where the hell are you?" she calls.

"In Italy, why?" I lie. She doesn't have to know I'm here for her.

"Liar! I just checked your location and you're in freaking Belgium! And it's true, because I see your car parked here!" she shouts enthusiastic.

Why is she so enthusiastic? She has a new boyfriend, she doesn't need me. And my car is...

"Queen, I think you're going crazy. I'm here at the beach in Ita-"

Just then the bell goes. Damnit!

"Ha! Thats was me, by the way. Now, open the door!" she yells. I sigh and Nell runs to downstairs to open the door. I hang up and lie down.

"OMG! I didn't expect this! Is he here? Where?" I hear her voice saying. I almost let the excitement take over, but remember it'll be done between us in less than an hour.

The door opens again, but I roll to face the other wall.

"STAN!" she yells and jumps right next to me. I let her hug me, but when she wants to kiss me I push her away.

"What's wrong?" her soft voice asks. I turn around and glare at her. "Oh, I don't know! I came here to surprise my girlfriend, but when I saw her, she was laughing with another dude." I groan.

She gasps and rolls her eyes. "That was my cousin, honey. He's here to cheer me up because you left." she giggles. I almost, almost believe her.

"Yeah, right. But, I feel you. Why wait until I'm back? All the guys obviously want you." I snap. I stand up and walk to my window.

"Stan..." she sighs. I stare at a bird. "That's me. Your previous boyfriend." I groan.

"Jesus! Would you listen to me for a second? You can't just think some things and break up! So, listen to me!" she yells. I turn around again and look at the girl I love with all my heart.

"No. I can't handle to hear it. I just need to say this. We're over and done. Because you never did love me, if you can replace me so fast. So, get out of my room and go cry with your new boyfriend." I snap and she walks to the door.

"Wait. Do you love him?" I ask, even though I won't be able to handle it if she does.

"Yes. I do love Jake." she answers, then disappears trough the door.

And I, I fall down on my knees, crying so hard I'm choking on my sobs.

{Nora}

Damn, I'm mad. Beyond mad.

He can't just make some stuff up and then break up! I was with my cousin, Jake. And I do love Jake, but as family. I just got so mad at Stan that I wanted to hurt him as bad as I can. And I did. I hurt him in the way I knew only I could hurt him.

"Jesus! You guys can yell! Nora, you really need to go back and explain it. I know it's your cousin. He doesn't. He was so excited to see you on the plane. He jumped tho whole time, it got on my nerves. But I couldn't be mad at him, because I knew he just wanted to hold you and kiss you and hear you saying that you love him. So get that ass back upstairs and do all those things."

My jaw drops. I didn't know this. Should I go back?

"I don't know, Nell. He said we were over and done." I sigh. She frowns. "And you believe that? Nora, I know one thing for sure: Stan could never stop loving you. But, if you don't go back, like, right now, he'll try to forget you with drugs and alcohol like in October." she warns.

I turn around to walk upstairs when I hear a hard noise. Stan! I run upstairs, but stop halfway. "Maybe you could check first?" I ask Nellie, and she nods. She goes in and closes the door again, I listen.

I hear her gasp. "Oh my... Stan!" she shouts.

"It doesn't matter, Nell. She loves that other dude. I was just... nothing." he sobs. I hear the pain in his voice.

"She does. But as family. He's her cousin, Stan. She loves you. She could never stop loving you, just like you never could stop loving her." I hear Nell say. He stops sobbing and my hope starts to grow. Then I hear Nellie scream.

"STAN! Don't you dare! Those won't help, not even for a little bit!" she yells, furious. "If they stop working, I'll just take another one! It's all I have left!" Stan screams.

I think this may be the moment I have to walk in. And so I do, and I see him holding a little bag with white stuff in it. Drugs! I run to him and slap it out of his hands.

"You bitch! First you cheat on me, and when I want to do the only thing that can make me feel okay, you ruin that too!" he shouts. My eyes widen. "I did not cheat on you." I say calmly.

"You fucking liar! I saw you with that dude, laughing!" he yells. He's furious. No, furious is not the right word. He's way too furious to actually be furious, he's worse.

"You saw me with Jake, indeed. But did you look closely? No. If you had looked closely, you could have seen that he's wearing a ring. He's engaged with a girl, and no, it's not me. Or, you could have listened to me. But you didn't. I thought you trusted me. I thought, after everything we've been trough, that you trusted me enough." I say, and he calms down just a bit.

"You... no?" He seems to be so confused that he can't even make a sentence. "I didn't cheat on you. I would never, NEVER, do that to you. I love you too much." I explain and his shoulders slump. He starts to sob again and falls down on his knees. "Please... Just... hug me..." he begs.

I oblige and hold him in my arms. Nell leaves us alone and closes the door. "We're okay, baby. Nothing happened." I whisper once he's calm. He looks up at me with big, teary eyes. "No, that's not true. I didn't trust you, I threw off a scene and we broke up. And then, I called you a bitch!" He starts to sob again.

How can a person be so strong, yet so weak? I hold him tightly and lie my head on his head. "I'm... so sorry, Queen. Please. Please, forgive me. I'll do anything you want." he sobs. I frown. "You don't have to do anything. I forgive you. And we didn't break up, you just thought that. Do you really think I would let you go so quick? Naah, I love you too much." I tell him, and he breathes out.

"You're way too good for me. The fact that you love me, is still unthinkable for me. I love you, Queen." he says, he doesn't sob anymore. He looks up at me, and I melt for his loving gaze.

I frown when he yawns. "Baby, do you wanna sleep? I bet you still have a jetlag." I say, but he shakes his head. "No, no. I just want to be with you, feel your arms around me. I've missed them long enough." he says, closing his eyes and tucking himself in my lap.

When I stand up, he almost falls on the floor, sleepy as he is.

"Huh? Where you going?" His eyes show his panic, and I sit on the bed. "This is softer." I explain. He quickly stands up and tucks himself in the same spot. His eyes closes again and his hand searches mine. I intertwine our hands and he smiles.

I take a blanket and put it on him. His eyelids flutter when I give him a kiss and his lips part. I play with his hear and he snores happily.

His smile is broadly and he moves his fingers. Suddenly, his smile is gone and he frowns painfully. "No... No! NO! Leave... Just leave her... She loves me!" He mumbles, but he starts screaming soon and he has tears in his eyes.

"I... She loves me... Not you... She does?" he cries out. This is about me! I gasp. He's having a nightmare of me cheating. I shake him awake, but he doesn't wake up.

"No! Queen... I love you! Love me, not him!" he yells. I kiss him and his body jerks. His eyes shoot open and he looks sad. "It was a dream, Stan. All a dream. I'm here with you, I love you." I tell him and he relaxes.

"Did I... scream?" he asks, seeming ashamed. I shake my head. "No, you didn't. Are you okay?" I ask and he nods. "Now I am." He smiles a little.

"Nellie told me some things." I say, smiling. He frown, but keeps smiling. "Ow, yeah? Only good things, I hope." he grins. "Well..." I tease.

"She said you couldn't wait 'till you saw me. That you wanted to kiss me and hold me and hear me saying that I love you." I smile. It's so cute that he needs me. He smiles broadly. "Well, yeah. Of course. But now I have those things." he says happy.

He yawns again and his eyes seem to be very heavy. "Shall we go to sleep?" I ask. He doesn't protest and nods tired. "Man, I really hate jetlags." he sighs. I giggle and lay down. He curls himself to a ball and his head rests on my shoulder, his arm wrapped around me.

"Why? Now you can cuddle and fall asleep in my lap." I whisper. He nods and snores. I know he's tired, and I know he wants me to stay. Not that I mind, though, I love spending time with him.

I close my eyes and listening to his breathing, I fall asleep.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1M 31.4K 34
"Oh, do you really like me?" I asked him once again. He did something I didn't imagine him to do again. He kissed me once again, but it was only for...
89.7K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
62K 2.3K 43
Liela moved in with her aunt Mrs Fidelia, and wanted to get the approval of her aunt's son 'Gabriel'. Unknowing to her, Gabriel had started developin...
30K 1K 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...