Hunter's Mate

By pinkblossom312

Warning: Not your typical Werewolf Story. He laughs hysterically in front of his friends, in-front of his Bet... More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 15

576 25 15
By pinkblossom312

Rose's POV

"Tell me you're crazy right?"

"This is the only option for me to safe her" Hunter shout whisper echos in this room. I can smell the clinical chemicals around me.

"You asked Alpha to expedite the meeting ceremony by end of next week. It should be by end of this month" this guy said, disbelief.

"My father accepted it"

"You expect us to take the roles in less than a week. 3 packs!"

"I have to do it! She's my priority!" he hissed. There's silence in the room.

"I am your best friend Hunter. How crazy it is, she'll going to be our Luna sooner or later. I don't want people to start having bad speculation about you"

"She is my priority" Hunter repeat it again, soft. Almost soft that i can feel it. My heart clenched.

"Did she knows that she's the breed?" This guy asked . His voice is so low but still i can hear it. It's like he doesn't want me to hear it.

"Not yet" Hunter replied.

I shifted from the bed and open my eyes. Both of men in front of me stares at me from my sudden action. The guy besides Hunter scratch his head and sigh. I gave a quick scan through this room. It's a small room for patients of three. It's not a hospital but it seems like one.

"I heard everything. Tell me" my croaky voice lingers. Hunter's shifted his body towards me and his handsome messed up expression clearly plastered on his face.

"I know you're awake" he blink his eyes and stare into mine.

"I'll better get going" his friend i assume walks away from the place and shut the door. The room is silence. He walks forward to me not leaving my eyes.

"How do you feel" he took the chair and sit besides me. I just remembered about the heart pain that i've encountered just now and suddenly i black out.

"Fine. So, when you're planning to tell me i'm the breed?"

"You need to rest. I'll call the doctor"

"You're not answering my question"

"Cause i don't want you to freak out"

"My life is always been a joke Hunter. There's nothing left to be freak out with" i lean lazily on my bed while staring to the ceiling. I can feel his eyes burning through me.

"Humour me then"

"Hunter, i'm tired of playing with your question games. It's frustrating okay?!" I turn my face towards him. He's unbelievable! His amused expression plastered on his cocky face.

"You like seeing me like this, don't you?" I stare at him disbelief. This guy is a monster. He leans closer to me and a hint of smirk plastered across his lips.

"Maybe" his husky voice resonance.

"Hunter" my teeth grind from his playful tease. Why can't he be serious? Suddenly, he took my hand and cup it. Then he kissed it gently, so soft that i can feel his lips touching my skin. I froze by his sudden action as his expression change. His eyes is half open and-

"Thank god you're okay" his voice waver. He took my hand protectively and bring it to his face.

"I thought i lost you" he whisper and lower his face. I don't know what to say. He's worried of me? I caressed his hair using my other hand as he close his eyes enjoying the touch. We were quite for a moment.

"I'll tell you everything you want to know but this is just what I know" he lower down my hand and I sit on the hospital bed i assume. My heart beat beats nervously thinking of what would it be.

"You are a breed Rose. A breed is very rare kind across the century" he said.

"What do you mean?"

"You're half werewolf and..half witch"

My mind becomes blank with his explanation. I stare at him worriedly and he stare at mine.

"Witch exist?" My voice turns slow.

"They exist but it's almost into extinction. Most of them are bad and wicked, we called them black witch but there are the others too. The good ones, white witch. Few left"

"Our kind kill the bad ones and make peace with the good. Werewolves despise and hate witch as much they do to us. It's a never ending history. We take them and tie them with a cross. Boiled them with hot boiling water and burn them alive or..we shred their body alive and gave it to our wolves,male wolf a feast"

My guts churn as my heart clenched hear all those things. This is horrible to hear. This is too much to take in. Too much.

"How are you so sure that I am a half witch?" My breath hitched.

"Because you can read the mantra at your house Rose. It's only can be read and can be cast by only a witch. Even werewolves learn the symbols it won't helped much. We can't cast it because we're not witches but you, it's in your blood. You read the mantra without learning it and you cast it. It affects me Rose. It was a barrier spell. To torment unwanted ones into the house"

"If i can read and cast it why's the mantra that you showed me in your phone doesn't gives effect on you" i asked curious. He sigh.

"I supposed that's not a mantra.."

"Then, what is that?" I'm so curious because it stated breed on it. Is it referring to me? Did someone wants me?

"It's nothing important. I'll tell you later okay? I promise" he gave me this stern and controlling vibes look that I feel like i wouldn't want to push his limits. If he promised me than i'll wait.

I lower my head down staring at both of my hands. Thinking if it's true. If i'm really a-

"What's wrong?"

"You said werewolves hate witches. I am a witch. What if.." i said and our eyes met. Hunter raise his eyebrow waiting me to finish.

"What if they hate me? The packs hate me. Am i going to be burn alive?" I asked bluntly as I fidgeted my finger nervous. Stupid question. Hunter stares at me as his eyes soften. I can feel it. My heart flutters.

"They like it or not, you are my mate and I demand them to respect you. I accept you whatever kind form you are. Don't ever think that okay? He hugs me soothingly and I hug him back.

"Do you..hate me?" It came out as a whisper. Then, i heard a small husky chuckle escape his lips. My heart flutters again. Oh god.

"I've never second guess you. My bond didn't ever get lower but increase every each time and day. There must be a reason the Moon Goddess choose you to be my mate same as for you. We complete each other kitten. For whatever reason it is, i am here for you. I'll kill for you if anyone ever takes you from me" he whispers.

Suddenly he pushes me softly from the hug and bite me on my neck.

"Oww!" I wince in pain as i grab hard his shoulder. What the heck?! Then he licks it gently.

"That's for stupidly thinking that i'm going to do that to my mate" his voice hoarse. My eyes become hazy as I lean my head on his shoulder.

"I'm intending to introduce you to my parents, friends and to my pack. My soon to be Luna. My Luna. No harm in that" he continues.

"Wait it is compulsory?" I raise my head.

"You're my mate, my Luna. Of course i should introduce you to everyone. They are our people, our pack"

"I don't know Hunter, it's new for me. I don't fully know how to act or to be a werewolf or a...breed-"

"-about that, don't ever tell anyone that you are a breed. Not a single soul. The only one that knows are you, me and Liam, my beta. It's a secret" his serious and demanding tone melts my guts.

"Hm" i nod hesitantly.

"I want you to be safe" he kissed my forehead long and lower his head on my shoulder. Sniffing me. My mind becomes hazy as his suddenly strong scent makes me drown into it.

"You smell good" he whispers huskily while he kissed my neck. A moan escape from my lips. Then, i cover my face. It's embarrassing.

"You don't need to hide it. You can moan if you want. Moan for me. Only me" his husky whispery voice possessively controls me. He nibbles my neck and I moan again. It feels freaking good that i feel my core stir from the pleasure.

"Hm.."

Then, he sucks on my neck slowly, playing around finding my spot and the moment I let out a pleasurably moan, i can sense he smirks. He sucks it harder and harder until it turns out into a pain-pleasure feels. He pulls me closer and positioning me on his lap, he cups my neck and the other caging my hips strongly on his. I feel suffocate and try to shift but he won't move.I can feel something sharp pointy on my neck.

"H-hunter"

He ignores me and nibbling further through my skin as my head tilt up to the side. He's like an animal. He's partially it is.

Mate! He's going to mark us!

My wolf howls in happiness while i'm not. My body jerk and squirm from his grip. My breathing is uneven as I panic. I'm not ready with all this mark thingie cause i don't know what it is. He didn't explain it to me and i am not ready for this. We're being too advance enough.

"Hunter let go of me. Stop" i try to push him but it turns into a fight. He groans gruffly against my skin. Our hand fight to control. I fight him back hard but he fights back. Then, he push me on the bed and straddle me with his hip. Oh no. His eyes...it's not his. He's not in control.

His wolf took both of my hand above my head and tilt his head up looking at me while giving his sinister crazy smile. I look at him in horror.

"Give him back!"

"Feisty..i fucking love it" it's animalistic gruff deep voice took control as his eyes change into dark gold.

"I said i want Hunter back" i repeat.

"I am Hunter" his animalistic voice send shiver to my spine. He tilts his head to his side as his eyes widen. He caressed my neck slowly and i flinch.

"Mark you mate. You're mine!" his deep voice growl and he put his hip on pressure against mine.
My wolf purr in pleasure from his possessive remarks and I can see his canine visible. I squirm from his cage grip and huffed. I'm so scared right now. Is there any one here can help me?

"Please help! Help!" I scream as my eyes bulge in horror. He kissed me roughly that i can't breath properly. He attacked my neck and nibble harshly at my shoulder and collar bone.

"Please! I'm scared. Please don't do this" i cried. How ridiculous it can be at the end he's Hunter. Whether his wolf or him, it's Hunter all along.

"Hunter please, don't force me. Please!" I sob even more and suddenly a loud gasp escape from his lips.

He raises his head and our eyes met. It's him. He's back. His hair is all tousled. His eyes widen with guilt, anger and all mix emotions that I can't trace of.

"Hunter, thank god" my voice quiver from relief. I touch his cheek and caressed it. He froze.

"You're back. You're-"

He turn his face from me not looking to my eyes. My warm hand feels cold without his warmth. My heart clenched. He's avoiding me? He get off from the bed and stands beside me. He still divert his face elsewhere not meeting my eyes.

"Hunter. What's wrong?" I pull his hand but he pull back.

Why he acts like that? I feel like my world shatter into pieces. He ignores me. I can't see his face. I don't know what kind of expression would it be.

"Hun-"

"I'll go find the doctor to check you up. Don't go anywhere" his voice low. In an instant, he left the room and the door closed. No, wait. My wolf howls restlessly.

It's all your fault. Mate hate us.

My eyes widen from my wolf remark. I didn't reply her cause deep down i think she's right. I feel my world turns pitch black. Hunter left me and my wolf accuse me. I'm just not ready to do that and scared, that's all.

I rush down from the bed and quickly went out from the room. I divert my eyes to the left and right. There is a long white hallway and there are some rooms that have this well equip medical machines and equipment. Clean, neat and smell clinical too. So that's mean i'm in the patients' room. Is this a hospital? It seems like a quarters more to me.

I brisk walking to the end of the hallway and i found the entrance. I need to find Hunter. I want an explanation came out from his mouth. My heart clenched from thinking of it.

I walk out from the door and warmth breeze hits my body. I recognised this place. It's the neighbourhood that Hunter brought me before. Such a beautiful place and a weird place to have this quarters. My eyes scanned this area as I hoping to find Hunter or maybe his car. My eyes stop and froze. I can't believe for what i see.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.9K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...
787K 21.6K 40
Book One Nikita Anderson, a young werewolf from the Blood Moon pack. Shortly after her twentieth birthday she soon realizes that she is mated to none...
13.1M 360K 63
"Fuck, baby. You can't say things like that to me. I want to, also. Trust me." His hand snakes down my body until he enters two of his fingers into m...
3M 135K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...