Serenedipity

Par Unwritten_Angel

~•Serenedipity•~ ~Finding something good without looking for it• ~ Hana has been with the Yukihira family eve... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter 26

Chapter 25

705 23 14
Par Unwritten_Angel

"I lov-" Soma's heart skipped a beat in anticipation as he held his breath. Hana's heart on the other hand was beating wildly as she gathered her courage to get those words out of her.

"We are back!!!"  Everyone burst in

The rest of the dom members entered the room, a few excited and some dragging themselves. Everyone passed the task, which is good however the pair were feeling disappointed at the interruption, though Hana could decide if she was relieved or disappointed at that. Soma looked between his dorm mates and wondering what she was about to say, well, less wondering more restless cause he wanted her to complete her sentence. He was eager to know if she felt the same way.

To be completely honest, Soma had known about it but he wanted to let her express her feelings and explore them as well. He wanted her to not feel pressured if he had confessed during junior-

"Uhh. Did something happen?" They looked at the pair who sat in front of each other looking at them startled.

"uH- no! nope! nothing happened!!" Hana panicked as she composed herself while Soma kept quiet wanting nothing more than to shove all these people back out and ask Hana to finish what she was saying. "I was just telling him that I l-love -uh the uh- presentation he did in the bento." Soma blinked looking at the mess of a bento he had prepared in a rush, not believing it for a single moment cause Hana may be kind to everyone but when it comes to cooking she is bluntly honest. That was the reason why Soma and his dad both trusted her so much when it came to testing their cooking. But he decided not to push her after all.

"Hehe. I did work hard making. Here why don't you try it?" He picked a small bite from the bento he made a offered it to Megumi, who instantly panicked as not having a good experience with Soma offering her food. She tried to avoid the chopstick dodging it every time Soma tried to bring it closer.

"Don't force her, if she doesn't want to eat it!" Hana tried to scold Soma.

"Why are you scolding me?! They seemed interested, so why not let them have a taste?" Soma countered confused as she is never usually like this. Hana knew it was silly of her to be jealous of it, Soma is one of the most lovable people there is and not to forget, he is friendly in the most platonic sense. He can make people like him so easily, that should be illegal.

"She didn't look like she wants to have a taste?!"

"Well, how would she know if she doesn't taste it?!"

"Don't f-" Soma took the bite he was holding and put it into Hana's mouth as she was speaking, almost choked her but successfully ended the bickering. Everyone looked at the pair, each at the end of their own ropes with them, wanting nothing more than them to skip to the good part where they don't have to deal with them giving the other hidden looks to longing and admiration. Ryoko held back a raging Yuki who was now trying to free herself "JUST FREAKING KI- ABRADY -" Ryoko was quick to cover Yuki's mouth before she could complete the sentence.

"Yuki-chan, didn't you say that you wanted to see how soft the mattress would be?"

"Oh yeah!" Yuki removed herself from Ryoko's grip and jumped into the soft mattress, rolling around enjoying the cloud-like feeling. Everyone sighed in relief at the crisis averted. While Soma and Hana stare confused at the scene going on in front of them. But soon everyone settles down and were back to chilling and having fun.

Hana later decided to go to sleep cause she was tired and had a feeling that she will need her energy tomorrow. "Goodnight, guys! See you all tomorrow!" Hana stood up waving at everyone as she walked towards the door.

"Wait! I'll walk you there" Soma was by her side in an instant, "My room is just down the hall" Hana tilted her head, looking at him slightly confused but shrugged it off as she walked out with Soma calling it a night as well following by her side.

"You could have stayed, I'm not taking the blame for stealing the life of the party away" Hana teased the red-haired male walking beside her. Soma smirked at her, leaning down "But I'm still curious about what you were saying before." He bopped her nose lightly with his index finger, waiting for her to answer while enjoying the flush that came over her face at their closeness.

Hana closed her eyes, taking a deep breath, "What I was going to say was that I lo-"

*Rinnngg*

Hana's phone cut off the words that were yet to come out as she got startled at the sudden sound. Hana fished out her phone to see it was Soma's dad, Soma cussed as he saw who was calling and looked away pouting which made Hana bite back a smile.

"Hey Hana-chan! Wait? Is that Soma grumbling in the back? Put me in speaker!" The old man laughed, not wanting to miss the chance to tease his lovely son.

"o-Ok. Hey Joichiro-san! How are you?" Hana replied with a smile, happy to hear from the old man. "D-dad?! Why is HE calling right now?!" Soma burst out in shock, the old man never dropped him a call! "

"What are you talking about Soma? I check on Hana, once a week at least." Hana could hear the smirk on the old man's face at his Son's disbelief. Soma looked shocked before he recovered and screamed at the phone, "What do you mean every week?! What can of favouritism is that?!"

"Well, I gotta keep a check on my soon to be dau-" Hana turned off the speaker before he could complete the sentence, not surprised since this is not the first time he would have done that. "Goodnight Soma! See you tomorrow!" Hana ran towards her room and slammed the door flustered. "Joichiro-san~" Hana whined embarrassed, "why would you do that!?"

"Hahaha" Hana had to move the phone a little away cause it was so loud. "Anyways! How was the first day? Did Soma pass?!"

"Joichiro-san! Yes, he passed all his given tasks well. So did I. We are enjoying ourselves. Thank you Joichiro-san, I couldn't have even imagined being here if not for the Yukihiras."

"Awww don't go sentimental on me. I was planning on teasing you more about not making a move but now you have made me feel like a softie"

You are a softie, just don't show it but you make sure we know it! And as far as me not making a move goes, It's your fault, don't come at me"

"How is it my fault?!?"

"I was just confessing to Soma when You called and disturbed us"

"WHAT!!!! NO!! GO BACK!! REWIND- THIS NEVER HAPPENED!" With that he cut the call, making Hana burst out laughing as she connected her phone to the charger. Just as she was about to go get ready for sleep, the doorbell rang. She opened the door knowing it would probably be Soma since she did leave him hanging without any explanation.

"So that was.... " Soma trailed off not knowing what to really say or do.

"He does love embarrassing us" Hana gave him a slightly abashed smile.

"That I can agree with" Soma nodded in agreement without wasting a single moment.

Hana tried to stifle a yawn, not wanting to go to sleep yet. "You should get rest. You had a busy day."

"We had the same tasks, Soma"

"I was not the one who did our first task along, running around, doing everything alone." Soma ruffled her hair affectionately. "Let's call it night. Okay?"

"Okay" She rubbed her eyes, Soma pressed a kiss on her head making her perk up, looking up at him. It was not something new, it was a goodnight routine for them ever since Soma's mum....ever since mom left them. Yet now, it feels different, was it her growing emotions? was it his emotions? or were they getting too old to keep this routine of theirs? Hana brushed off her thought, if she is not uncomfortable, Soma is not uncomfortable then there is nothing to be worried about. Soma leaned head down for Hana to plant a kiss which she did before pulling his cheeks. "Goodnight, Soma." She let go.

"Goodnight Hana. Go straight to bed, don't stay up too late. We have to prepare ourselves for tomorrow. "

"Right back at you" Hana waved at him, watched him walk to his room and gave him a smile before turning back into her own. She decided to take Soma's advice and got ready for bed before jumping straight into the soft mattress, rolling around. She sighed looking at the ceiling, trying to sort out her thoughts, she took a few deep breaths before deciding that she can worry about everything later. Right now, she has an expensive hotel room with an expensive bed and stuff, they might make them work thems bones off but she is going to enjoy this as much as she can.

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/n: Hello people! Here's an update! Also a question for you all. Would you prefer a single long book of Our Soma and Hana or would you prefer it in parts (I don't think I'll divide it into more than 2 books)! You can answer here and I will be doing a poll for these questions on my Instagram as well soon cause. It will be easier to calculate the majority there.  And there is still time before we reach that point so, let's see. I hope you like this chapter. MAKE SURE TO LIKE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!!

Random Fact: The most money ever paid for a cow in an auction was $1.3 million.

Random Fact about food: Mageirocophobia is a real thing. Afraid of whipping up a meal? You might have Mageirocophobia, also known as the fear of cooking. While it sounds super scary, it's fairly common.

Random Riddle: Remove the outside, cook the inside. Eat the outside, throw away the inside. What am I?

Love,

Unwritten_Angel

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

275K 8.1K 30
What do you get when mixing gambling and cooking, we get shokugeki. Which is what made a girl earn the name, Blood Hound She lives in the madness of...
989K 38.2K 108
Shokugeki no Soma Various x Female Reader. It was a normal day for you, Quarantine was really boring and it was already 7 in the morning. You just ma...
142K 4K 33
You were abandoned by your family and left on the streets until Soma's dad found you. Now you live with them and cook with them. What happens when So...
269K 8.7K 45
Erina Nakiri's younger brother, Akio Nakiri, is one of the best chefs in Totsuki Academy. He doesn't have anything special unlike his sister's 'God's...