The Time Traveler's Wife (Boo...

By AdriWrites16

"Cute husband you have. Always cares about his family," The Handler says as she puts on her sunglasses. "Why... More

Introduction
Meet the siblings! (Season 1)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Book 2!!
My Imagine book!
Why Vanya stopped talking to Y/n.
Book 3!

Chapter 21

12.3K 266 257
By AdriWrites16

Y/N POV:

Me, Five, Klaus, and Diego all walk up to Harold Jenkins's house. I was kinda nervous about what we would find. For all I knew, we could end up finding Vanya's dead body. Diego sticks his hand through the, still broken, glass door and unlocks it. We walk around the house looking for anything. Five and I look upstairs while Diego and Klaus look downstairs. After a few minutes, we hear Klaus yell.

"Five! Y/N! Come here."

We run downstairs to Klaus and Diego. They were in the kitchen staring at something or should I say...someone. There was Harold's body lying in the dining room. The table was destroyed and there was glass everywhere. Harold's body had a whole bunch of sharp objects stabbed into him. Klaus goes closer to the body and looks at it.

"It's not exactly what I was expecting," Klaus says.

"The understatement of the year," Five says.

"There's no sign of Vanya," I tell them.

"Let's get out of here before the cops come," Diego says as he and Klaus walk to the front door.

"In a minute," I say.

I look at Five and he takes the fake eye out of his back pocket. He walks up to the body and looks at it. There was a bandage over Harold's eye. Five pulls the bandage off and throws it somewhere. He puts it in the eye socket and we look at it. I was in shock. The eye matched his other one.

"Same eye color, same pupil size," I whisper.

Five looks up and turns around towards Diego and Klaus.

"Guys this is it. The eye we've been carrying around for decades, it... It's found its rightful home. We got the guy we needed to kill to stop the apocalypse," Five says.

I was happy but something didn't feel right.

"Yay! Let's go," Klaus cheers.

"No, no. Wait, wait. It can't be this easy," Five says.

"I agree," I tell him.

I pull out the note from the commission and show it to Diego and Klaus.

"Look, this is the note that we got from the Commission. The one that says, Protect Harold Jenkins, aka Leonard Peabody," I say as I point to Harold's body.

"Yeah?"

"But who killed him? Who did this?" Five asks.

"I have a crazy idea. Crazy, but why don't we find Vanya...and ask her what happened," Klaus suggests.

"If Vanya got away from this asshole, she might be headed back to the Academy," Diego says.

I nod my head and Five grabs my hand. He blinks us to the living room of the academy. I sit on the couch of the academy and Five does the same. We sit in silence for about 10 minutes until we hear the front door open. It was Diego and Klaus.

"Spread out and look for Vanya," I tell all of them.

They nod their heads and we all go look for Vanya.

  ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡ ☂ ♡

I looked for Vanya almost everywhere in the academy but she was nowhere. I met Diego, Five, and Klaus by one of the staircases of the academy.

"No sign of Vanya," Five says.

"She's not in any of the rooms."

"She's not downstairs, either."

"I couldn't find her," I say.

"Well, I'm out," Diego says.

He ruffles my hair as he walks away.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Vanya's still out there, and so are Hazel and Cha-Cha," Five says.

"I know. I'm gonna get my things and then I'm outta here. I got some unfinished business with those fools," Diego says as he continues to walk away.

We all sigh and Klaus, Five and I walk down the stairs towards the living room.

"Hey, did Dad say anything about the apocalypse when you spoke to him? Any clues as to how it happened?" Five asks Klaus.

"No. No clues. Truly terrific shave. But no clues."

"Jeez," I mumble.

"You know, come to think of it, he did mention something about my potential, and how I've barely even scratched the surface of my...," Klaus began to say, but Five interrupts him.

"How did he know about the apocalypse?"

"I don't know, but listen. This whole jumping through time thing of yours, how did... How did you know how to do that?" Klaus asks.

I decide to keep out of this conversation because I know it ain't going to end well.

"I didn't. You'd realize that if you were actually sober," Five says as we reach the last step.

We walk past Klaus and towards the living room.

"Hey, I am sober. I've been sober for two... almost two days now!"

"Yeah, two days," Five says.

"It feels like 45 years," Klaus mumbles.

"Who are you kidding, Klaus? I've seen you fidgeting all day!"

"Well, I guess we're both fighting our addictions, then," Klaus says as he walks over to Five and me.

"I'm not an addict," Five tells Klaus.

"Yeah, you are. You're addicted to a drug called the apocalypse."

Klaus shouldn't have said that. Now I know for sure this isn't going to end well.

"You're wrong."

"First sign. Denial," Klaus says as he turns around.

Five blinks in front of Klaus and points at him.

"You and I, we're not the same."

Klaus lets out a chuckle.

"I've seen that look in the eye of someone who doesn't know who they are without their high anymore. Trust me. You gotta just let it go."

Five nods his head and lets out a sarcastic smile. He unwraps the eye from the cloth it was in and looks at it. He then throws it at the wall, causing it to break.

"Oh come on! We could have kept it as a souvenir," I say as Five walks over to me.

He takes my hand and we go to the living room.

"Figuratively, but yeah, that works, too," Klaus says as we walk out of the room.

"You want a margarita?" Five asks as we walk over to the liquor bar.

"Sure."

Five gets behind the counter and starts making our drinks. I notice a radio next to me and I start it. Slow music starts playing as I watch Five pour our margaritas into two cups. He puts straws and little umbrellas in them and sits next to me. We sit in silence for a few minutes while drinking our drinks.

"So now what?" I ask.

Before Five could respond there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it," he says.

A few minutes later Five comes back with Hazel.

"Hey Y/N," Hazel says.

I wave as I take a sip of my drink.

"Your here to kill us?" Five asks as he sits next to me and takes his drink.

"Oh. Shit. Sorry. Old habits," Hazel says as he lowers his gun and puts it up, "Well, I can understand why you might feel that way, you know..."

"Well, you attacked our house, tried to kill our family, and kidnapped our brother," I say.

Five nods his head in agreement as he takes another sip of his drink.

"Well, there's not much I can do about the past. I'm not the only killer in this room. You two got your own bloody history."

I mean... he wasn't wrong.

"Speaking of which, that job you all did in Calhoun, that shit's legendary. Can't believe I'm actually sittin' here talkin' to you, after all...,"

Five interrupts Hazel's fangirling moment.

"Hazel, why are you here?"

"Well, I'm, you know..."

Before Hazel could finish his sentence Diego comes running into the room and attacks Hazel. He kicks him in the back causing Hazel to fall down.

"Diego! Stop," I say.

But of course, he doesn't listen. Diego does a flip over Hazel and gets in a fighting position.

"GET UP," Diego yells.

Hazel tries to get up but Diego kicks him in the face.

"You know, before you kill him, you might wanna hear what he has to say," Five suggests.

Diego continues to kick and punch Hazel in the face. Hazel finally gets up and just as Diego was going to hit the top of his head Hazel punches him in the stomach, causing Diego to fall down. I continue to sip my margarita while watching them fight. Diego finally gets up and pulls a knife out.

"I'm gonna kill you for what you did to Patch!"

Diego tries to swing his knife at Hazel but he scoots bach before he can.

"Or don't. See how that goes. You wanna reboot them?" Five asks me.

"Nah. I wanna see how far this goes," I say.

Hazel looks at Five and me, basically asking us for help. Diego keeps swinging his knife at him but Hazel dodged it every time. Diego went to punch Hazel but Hazel caught his wrist.

"COME ON," Hazel yells.

Diego takes the knife and stabs it into Hazel's leg. Hazel screams in pain and Five and I just look at each other.

"That's gotta hurt," Five tells me.

I nod my head in agreement and continue to watch the fight. Hazel pulls the knife out of his leg and drops it on the ground. Diego runs up to Hazel and kicks him in the stomach, then the face, and then the stomach again. Diego does a backflip and kicks Hazel in the process. Diego tries to punch Hazel but he grabs his wrists. Hazel picks up Diego and starts to squeeze him. I then hear a crunch sound and realize Diego bit Hazel's ear.

"Ew," I whisper.

Five takes one last sip of his drink before he puts it down. He blinks over to the couch and smashes a vase over Diego's head, causing him to pass out.

"I draw the line at biting," Five says as he walks back over to me.

"Hazel, whatever you came here to say, I suggest you make it quick before he comes round," I tell him.

"I left my partner, quit the Commission, and came to volunteer."

"For what?" Five asks as he picks up his drink.

"To help stop the apocalypse."

Five and I both chuckle as we take long sips of our drinks.

"What on earth could be so funny to you right now?" Hazel asks.

I swallow my drink and set it on the counter.

"Before I answer that, why do you wanna help us?" I ask.

"Let's just say I have a vested interest in a doughnut shop."

"Well, I hate to break it to you, pal, but you're a day late and a dollar short. The fact that you're here right now means, without a shadow of a doubt, that the apocalypse is over," Five tells Hazel.

"Really? How do you know?"

"The mark is dead. Found him this morning," I say.

"You were the last known unknown left in the equation," Five adds in.

"Shit. Really?"

"Mm-hmm. And if you're out, then Hellrider ain't riding," Five says.

We both turn around in our chairs and continue enjoying our drinks.

"Oh! All right. Oh," Hazel says in between each laugh.

He walks over and sits down next to Five. He takes the blender where the rest of the margarita is and drinks it.

"So now what?" Hazel asks.

"You know, to be honest, I don't know. We've been chasing this thing for so long, We... We never really thought about the day after," Five says.

I let out a little chuckle. I mean, Five and I know what we want to do in the future but we never thought of what to do the day we stopped the apocalypse.

"What about you?" I ask Hazel.

"I'm done with all this madness. Time to start over. You two should do the same."

"That's easier said than done," Five says.

"It doesn't have to be hard. I mean, think about it like this. If you two never time traveled, never got caught up with the Handler, what would have happened?" Hazel asks.

Five and I look at Diego passed out on the floor.

"I guess we would have grown up to be an emotionally stunted man-child and woman-child like everybody else around here," Five says.

"Well, there you go. Now you can grow up. Good luck," Hazel says as he gets up.

"Hazel. One more thing before you go," I say.

Five and I turn around in our seats as Hazel begins to walk away.

"Shoot."

"Which one of you was the trigger man for Detective Patch?"

"Trigger woman," Hazel says.

"Huh. That's too bad. That gun could have cleared my brother's name," I tell him.

"Well, today's your lucky day, amiga. Take 'em both."

Hazel walks over to the counter and puts two guns down.

"I'm done with this life."

Hazel walks to the front door and leaves.

"That went better than I expected," I say.

"Yeah," Five says.

We continue to sit at the bar and finish our drinks.

Fun Fact: When Y/N and Five were 10, Five asked Grace to teach him how to braid hair so he could braid Y/N's whenever she asked him to.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 8.5K 69
Y/n Hargreeves life was never easy but when it comes down to saving the world that really changed things.☂ "Im married to a 58 year old coffee obsess...
6.9K 125 52
{Five Hargreeves x Reader} You obviously are looking through the eyes of yourself, Y/n (and sometimes Five). I would go through all the tiny details...
89.7K 3K 57
"Well, you're quite imitating." "I suppose I can be sometimes." XXX ⚠️SECOND BOOK TO "demon with a doll heart"⚠️ I do not take credit for The Umbre...
3K 72 25
"No matter what happens, we will always be partners in crime" Sequel to Partners in crime. Second book of Jane's and Five's journey. IMPORTANT NOTE:...