His African Queen || BWWM

By Official_Refiloe

Marii Dlamini is a beautiful 24 year old South African living in the US. Liam Augero is a handsome 26 year ol... More

AUTHORS NOTE
°ONE°
°TWO°
°THREE°
°FOUR°
°SIX°
°SEVEN°
°EIGHT°
°NINE°
°TEN°
°ELEVEN°
°TWELVE°
°THIRTEEN°
°FOURTEEN°
°FIFTEEN°
°SIXTEEN°
°SEVENTEEN°
Not a chapter
°EIGHTEEN°
°NINETEEN°
°TWENTY°
°TWENTY ONE°
°TWENTY TWO°
°TWENTY THREE°
AUTHORS NOTE
°TWENTY FOUR°
°TWENTY FIVE°
°TWENTY SIX°
°TWENTY SEVEN°
Authors Note
°TWENTY EIGHT°
°TWENTY NINE°
°THIRTY°
°THIRTY ONE°

°FIVE°

3.9K 143 10
By Official_Refiloe

A week and a half goes by and I'm already tired of everything. I just wanted to go home. I wake up to a very sore stomach. I head to the bathroom to see the reason behind my sore stomach. Blood.

"Ugh!" I say as I flop on the toilet in defeat. Why now? I run myself a bath and clean myself up. I then got ready and wore my pad. I then kneel next to the bed as the pain became too much.

Mr Augero wasn't here. Where he was, I did not have an idea. I then start feeling tears come down my face. Why is it the bad pains? "Marii?" I heard on the other side of the door. The door opened to reveal Rebecca.

"Marii? What's wrong?" she looks at my hand clutching my stomach. "Marii what's wrong with your stomach?" "Pains." I simply.

"Oh are they bad? You got any pills." I shake my head as I mentally slap myself. What kind of woman doesn't go around with pain pills. "Okay let me get you some. Come lay on the bed, you can just stay here."she says helping me onto the bed.

She then leaves me there giving into the pain.

Liam's POV

I was downstairs enjoying my mom's breakfast when I hear my name being abused throughout the house. "Liam! Liam! Where are you!?" I hear Rebecca say. "What Rebecca." I say eating the strawberry slices in front of me.

"Rebecca what's with all the shouting." my mother asks her. "You down here enjoying life and food while your girlfriend is up there crying and having the worst time in pain." she said ignoring my mother.

"What?" I asked confused. "Did you not hear me. I said your girlfriend is up there crying in pain. She has really bad menstruational pains." Rebecca says sitting down. "Oh baby." my mommy says feeling bad, "Why you still here?" she asks looking at me.

I sigh and stand up. "Wait. Give her these." Rebecca said giving me pills and a glass of water. "Will do." I say and leave the table. I am not in the mood to do this, especially someone who gives attitude like Marii.

I get to the bedroom to hear sniffles. I open the door to be met by a helpless Marii. She looked too much in pain. I walk up to her. "Hey. Hey. Marii, sit up so you can drink these pills." I said helping her up. "Hey don't cry now. Here drink these." I say giving her the pills Rebecca gave me.

She drinks them while I wiped her tears. After she drinks she gives me the glass back and goes back to a fetus pose. I then sigh as I stand up and go over to the other side of the bed.

I get in and wrap my arms around Marii. She then mumbles something. "What did you say?" I ask her. "Do you have a hot water bottle?" she asks softly. "Um let me get you one." I say as I get up to go get one. I find my one and charge it.

When it was done I grab it and give it to Marii. I go back to the position I was originally in. Marii placed the hot water bottle on her stomach. After a while she then falls asleep. I sit up and grab my phone and call Jade.

"Hello?" she answers. "Hey. Um you know Marii more than I do. She's on her um period and I wanted to ask you what she likes eating?" I ask remembering that my sisters eat a lot when they are on their periods.

"Oh um Marii? She doesn't like eating when its that time of the month. So just get her cookies and cream ice-cream and she's sorted for the day." she says. "That's not healthy." I say as I scrunch up my face. "I know but that's how she rolls."

"Okay thanks for telling me." I say and hang up. As I put down my phone I hear it ding. I look to see it's a message from Jade.

Jade💛: Normal people say goodbye before they hang up...
Me: Luckily I ain't normal😏
Jade💛: Of course you aint🙄

I then just head out to get the ice-cream for Marii. After a while I come back to Marii still sleeping. Wow those pills did knock her out alright. I place the carrier bag full of food on top of the bed.

So yeah, I know Jade said ice-cream only but I couldn't hold myself. I then wake her up. "Mmm." she moans as she sits up. "Come eat. You haven't eaten yet." she just shakes her head and lies back down. "Hey! Come back here. You have to eat." I say trying to pull her back up. "Mhm." she says resisting.

"Marii." I warn her. "Get up and eat." I say. "No." she simply says. "Marii I am not playing with you. Eat now." I say pulling her up and giving her a fruit Salad. "You can't force me to eat." she says crossing her arms causing her boobs to perk up. I resist the temptation to look down at them.

"Yes I can and I am. Now eat." I say giving her a fork. "Out of all the things you making me eat, a salad... Really?" she says pouting looking at the fruit salad in front of her. "A good breakfast before any sweet things." I say waiting for her to eat but she doesn't.

"Marii I swear if you don't eat..." "What? You'll do what?" is she? Did she just? Oh alright she thinks she's all that now. As I was about to say something the door swings open and in comes Dave. "Oh Dave don't you know how to knock?!" I say standing up.

"Sorry sir but we've got a problem." he says. "What kind of problem?" "A coastal problem." he said looking at Marii who was still pouting at the salad. A shipment problem. "Oh. I'm coming out now." he then goes out and I turn to Marii. "Look I'm going to be gone for a while just eat this and you can do whatever you want afterwards." I say and leave.

Marii's POV

I then sit there just looking at the salad. I can't believe him. Forcing me to eat. When I don't want to eat, I don't want to eat. I then just rewarm the hot water bottle and switch on the TV. I quickly go back to bed as I feel my stomach wanting to be sore again.

I then grab the carrier bag and look through it. I then find something better to eat. Cookies and Cream Ice-cream! I then grab the hot water bottle and put it carefully on my stomach without burning myself. I then switch on a nice movie and dig into my delicious ice-cream.

Two hours went by and the door swings open to reveal Liam. He looked tired. I then just carried on watching the movie I was watching. "Great. You're actually eating." he says as he sits next to me. "What you wa-" he stops speaking. I look at him and follow where his eyes were looking, the salad.

"You didn't bother eating it." he says. I look at him innocently with a spoon in my mouth. "I'm alright with this ice-cream." I say as I take a scoop. "You know that's not healthy." he says grabbing my tub. How dare he! "You're not healthy!" I say grabbing my tub back. Wow. That's officially the worst comeback I've ever said. "What?" Liam says.

"Leave me and my ice-cream alone please." I say. "Whatever. I don't care anymore." he says and walks to the bathroom. I just roll my eyes and carry on watching my movie.

I then find myself waking up to an empty bed. The room was dark. It then suddenly shines and hurts my eyes. I groan as I cover myself with the covers. I then check to see Liam walking around in a towel. Wow. He looked so good, I'm not going to lie. With his defined abs and v-line.

My eyes lowered down to the towel to see a big buldge. I quickly look back up to his abs. Ain't no devil tempting me to look there. "Princess it's very rude to stare." I hear Liam say while still looking down at his phone. I then immediately look the other way.

I then stand up to go wash up. After I got ready for the night, I then went back to the bed. "How about you walk around the house. You've been in bed the whole day." Liam says. I huff out. He's right. I then go out and just start walking. Where? Not really sure.

I then bump into Jessica. "Hey. I haven't seen you all day. You okay now?" she asks me. "Yeah, yes I am. Thanks for asking." I say with a smile. "So where you headed?" she asks. "Not sure actually. I was just walking around to be a little productive." I say. "Oh I was about to my night exercises. You want to join?" she asks excitedly. "Um sure." I say.

What no! What are you saying?
Make up an excuse dummy.

I ignore my conscience and just go back to the room to change into something comfortable. "Where are you going?" Liam asks me. "I'm going to exercise with your sister." i simply say and walk out.

After an hour, I literally drag myself to the room. That was the worst. I'm so sore. "Have fun?" Liam asks not looking up frome his laptop. I don't answer. He looks up at me and I just put on a fake smile. "I guess not." he said with a chuckle and looked back down at his laptop.

I then went to run the shower and relaxed my muscle in the water. After I was done I then crawl onto the bed and never been happier to be on bed. I know it may sound like I'm exaggerating but you got to understand I haven't exercised in like years so I ain't used to it. I then don't even waste time and just fall into the most deepest sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 62.6K 46
Stefano Vanzetti. You'd have to be living under a rock if you grew up in northern Boston and didn't know who he is. He's the heartthrob of every Ita...
Dance for you By Jaycee

General Fiction

168K 7.1K 22
Loni is a 21 year old stripper trying to take care of her twin daughters after being cheated in and left to raise them on her own. She barely has tim...
375K 13.6K 30
Many say that there are no good men left in this world, and we all believe it. Its like their hiding away from the world. Talia's life has been not f...
437K 17.6K 44
(BWWM) "You fucking asshole. Just who do you think you are!" I gave him an open handed slap across the face. He glared at me stunned, It was clear...