𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗬 | 𝗲. 𝗷...

By funnyfairies

Marley Boarding School is full of spiteful snakes, and Y/n L/n as one of them. When Eren Jaeger transfers to... More

𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟒
𝟐𝟓
𝟐𝟔
𝟐𝟕
𝟐𝟖
𝟐𝟗
𝟑𝟎
𝟑𝟏
Hello!
𝟑𝟐-Christmas Chapter
surpirse surprise

𝟏𝟖

3.2K 77 118
By funnyfairies

                                      ——————

——————

KENSINGTON, LONDON
FRIDAY, DECEMBER 31st
10:34 P.M.

New Year's Eve.

Everyone's favorite time to make new years resolutions that they won't end up carrying out, one of the best days of the year to get shitfaced. Parties hosted all around the world, waiting for the big countdown for the new year to finally present itself.

Yes, you were at one of these parties. It was a off campus party that would just be filled with people from school. Finally, no older frat guys trying to hit on you or any crazy bitches high out of their mind that you don't know.

Curtsey of your parents feeling bad for your last encounter with them, they surprisingly gifted you a car for Christmas. It was unexpected, but you happily took the car for them and didn't talk to them for the rest of the break. It was a one of the newest models of the Porsche, in black.

Eren sat on the side of you in the car, waiting in the car outside of the party. When getting the invitation, the dress code literally only said "fancy and cool." Thanks a lot Reiner. Reiner was the one hosting the get together tonight, and you were not going to be surprised when he brought out all of the booze that he keeps hidden throughout the house.

Coincidentally, you and Eren almost wore the same thing. You had chosen a black silk dress and fit just right, a pair of black heels. Around your neck hung the necklace that Eren gave you at Christmas, silver earrings that dangled hung from your ears.

Over on Eren's side, he had on a black and white lettermans jacket, black jeans and sneakers that made him atleast a inch or so taller. One long earring was placed in one of his ears while the other one was shorter. He couldn't decided which ones to wear so you just picked them out for him. He had his nails painted black, which suited him really well. Along with you, he had the matching necklace on.

"I bet half of them are already drunk." You mumbled, grabbing your things.

"Do you want me to be the driver tonight?" Eren stepped out of the car, looking over the top back at you.

"If you want, I probably won't drink tonight though." You smiled at him and walked on the side of him to the door. He entwined his hands in yours and you led the way. Just a few months ago, Eren didn't see himself holding hands or getting this close with you. He didn't see you like he saw you now, he didn't want to associate with you. Eren just thought about this for a quick second after being pulled back into reality. He smirked to himself. Oh how things do change.

Walking into the threshold of people that you recognized, music came from speakers that you couldn't see. Everyone here were seniors, some you knew personally and some were just pure acquaintances. Thank God it wasn't packed with people you didn't know. There were people in the kitchen, when you looked closer, seeing that is was Porco, Pieck, Hitch, and Mikasa playing a round of table tennis. They set up the island in the kitchen as a table. They shot you guys waves and quickly got back to the game.

In the living room, there was timer on the tv which was counting down until twelve. There were groups of people gathered around it, red solo cups in hand with anticipation sprawled on their faces. Sasha Braus and Connie were on the couch, a bowl of chips sitting in between them. Connie saw you both and quickly turned his head away. Reiner came up to you both.

"I'm glad you guys could make it- OH!" Reiner looked down at your hands. He was already buzzed, from what you could tell.

"I didn't know you guys were dating." Eren looked down at you, you didn't look back at him. You swallowed a lump of guilt and simply smiled at Reiner.

Bertholt slapped his hand on Reiner's shoulder, sending you both an apologetic look. Bertholt towered over Reiner.

"Come on Reiner, no need to get into their business." Reiner followed Bertholt into the bathroom, the door quickly shutting after they went in there.

There were so many places to start, but you both retreated to Annie and Armin who were outside on the patio. They were one of the many in the crowd watching something going on in front of them, they faced the pool. There were people swimming around the pool or just lounging around.

You hissed through your teeth at the cold and sat down in one of the patio chairs. Eren sat on the side of you, Annie and Armin joined you both. Armin had his hand wrapped around Annie, beers in hand.

"Can't believe it's almost time for us to graduate. Sure- it's like in four months but that's gonna go by so fast, with breaks and everything." Armin took a swig of the beer.

"Seriously, then we won't even see most of these people anymore. How crazy is that?" You crossed your leg over another.

"I won't miss most of these people, majority of them are conniving little bitches." Annie took Armin's drink and downed it. Making a "aaah" noise at the end.

"I haven't even been here long and I'm glad to say I was lucky to have not known most of these people." Eren shot you a quick glance.

"Just to think that you guys are probably the only people I'll end up staying in touch with. Well- maybe some of the others but I doubt it." The rest of them agreed with your statement.

"Atleast we'll have each other, right?" Armin questioned.

You all nodded, sending each other warm smiles. You really do like these people, it's so odd to know some of these people for so long and just not see them anymore. It's almost like a endless routine you finally have to break. But, the future comes with many great things. You weren't going to say this out loud, but you were excited for the future. Mainly because of him. Eren made you feel ready to take on the future, and you couldn't wait to expand your relationship with him.

"We're going to go get more drinks, you guys want any?"

"I'm good, Eren?" You winced over at him, he nodded his head no.

Once they left, Eren looked over his shoulder and back to you. "Can we talk?"

"Sure, what's it about?"

"I was thinking we could go somewhere more private?"

"Is this one of your ways to just get into my pants?" You grinned and stood up, Eren throwing his hand across your back, landing on your shoulder.

"If you want, but not this time." Your face heated up as you both walked back inside and up to the balcony upstairs. There was nobody up there so it seemed like the perfect spot for this so called chat Eren wanted to have.

There were fairy strings sprinted around the balcony, a few chairs laid out. You could still hear the music from inside. Reiner played his music so goddamn loud, and it was a constant change between country music and pure rap. You assumed someone got ticked off with the songs he was playing because the song changed, and Les by Childish Gambino started playing.

You both stood at the edge at the balcony, you leaned against the railing and Eren was running his fingers through his hair.

"Should I be prepared for bad news?" Your voice was low, almost like a whisper. What if it was bad news? Did he want to end whatever you both had going on?

"No! It's not bad news at all, atleast I hope it's not." Eren extended his hand and placed it under your chin so you could look up at him. Like the time back at school, when you broke in, his eyes gleamed. His lips curled into a sly smile.

"I'm not really good at this kind of stuff, so just bare with me." Eren followed up with a breathless laugh, trying to ease the tension. His nerves were all over the place at the moment.

"Listen Y/N, I don't know if you like putting labels on anything, but.." He paused and took his hand from under your chin, putting it by his side.

"Y/N, I guess what I'm trying to say is, I really want you to be my girlfriend, I don't know if that sounds weird or anything but-"

You bent his head down, kissing him. His parted lips met yours, tasting the coolness of the mints he always pops in his mouth. Eren dissolved under your touch, one hand on his cheek while the other explored his flowing hair. His hands now resting on the back of your shoulders, your lips like a budding flower.

"I guess you're agreeing with me?" Eren took himself away, your foreheads against each other. Your breathing was synced with his, the mixture with your breath and the cold making little clouds of condensation.

"Yes, Eren. It is." Eren pecked your lips once more before wrapping his hands around you, giving you a hug that send waves of electricity through your veins.

Eren Jaeger was now your boyfriend, and you were his girlfriend. You were so glad that he made the move, you scared shitless of what he would say. It's safe to say he was waiting for this moment aswell.

——————
11:58 P.M.

Everyone was gathered around the TV, some passed out and some on the verge of passing out. Pieck was sleeping on the couch, a empty solo cup in his hand while Porco sat by her, leaning in so he could see the tv. You sat on the couch by Annie while Armin was laying on her lap, Eren sat between your legs on the floor, knees tucked into his chest watching intently.

People were outside setting up the fireworks, watches in hand to check when the right time was to set the fireworks off. Fireworks were scatted all around the yard, Floch Forster and Connie Springer being the ones outside to set them off.

You weren't a fan of loud noises, but tonight you would make do with it. The countdown read that there was thirty seconds left, and everyone was practically jumping up and down, or bouncing their legs in anticipation.

Every year, from what you heard, Reiner would strip and run around the house when the clock hit 12. This was your first time at one of these new years parties so you were quite excited to see him drunk off of his mind streaking across the house.

Ten seconds remained and everyone started counting down, including you. Smiles played on everyone's face, grubbing their beers tightly that you could see so many knuckles turn white.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone started screaming and fireworks started going off outside. Varieties of colors glowed across the sky, and Reiner began stripping. His clothes falling all over the floor until he was butt naked. He stumbled out of the house to the back door where the pool was. You could hear him yell the words, "SKINNY DIP."

Everyone followed him except You, Eren, Annie,and Armin. You all eyed each other. Giving each other the "should we?" looks.

"You know what, fuck it." You got up and threw your heels off and ran out the door. Annie looked at the door and her mouth fell wide.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm totally going with her!" Annie moved Armin's head and followed you. Eren and Armin looked at each other before shrugging and running after their girlfriends.

Clothes were thrown everywhere and you couldn't believe you were seeing all of your classmates naked in front of you. You pulled your dress over you to be greeted by Annie doing the same, shortly being joined by Eren and Armin. You all tossed your clothes in a pile from everyone else so you knew where your things were. Eren tied his hair up and pulled out a extra hair tie, giving it to you. You put your hair up and wrapped your arm over your breasts. It was weird to be like this in front of all these people, but you only live once.

You were the first one to jump into the pool, one by one your group piled in and you all surrounded each other. There were people fighting over the hot tub, people fighting each other with pool noodles or just laying on pool floats.

"Wanna chicken fight?" Annie said as she climbed on top of her boyfriend, she didn't take no for an answer. Armin grabbed onto her legs and held her up, she placed her hands on top of Armin's head and waited for you.

Eren picked you up without hesitation, startling you. You were in the same position as Annie, but Eren's grip was tighter on your thighs.

"I'm literally gonna fuck your shit up Y/N." Annie reached her arms out to hold yours to start.

"Oh really? Annie you better counter your days." You smirked at her grabbed her hands.

——————
1:24 A.M.

Well, that didn't last long. You were the one who ended up winning, and Annie claimed she lost her grip. But we all know she just couldn't beat yours truly. Plus, Armin's grip on her got weak once Eren accidentally stepped on his foot.

You all said your goodbyes and you felt really bad for the mess Reiner would have to clean in the morning. Eren was the one to drive since you were practically out of it and passed out in the car, his jacket wrapped around you. It smelt just like him.

Eren felt like he was on top of the world as of now, he had just made things official with you, and he had the liberty of showing you off. Although, you were the one most likely showing him off because Eren didn't know many people from school.

Eren lightly tapped your shoulder, in attempt to get you out of the car to take you to your dorm. You groan, rubbing your eyes. You eyes adjusted to see the passenger door open, Eren ready to take you inside.

Your eyes were practically closed the whole time on the way to your dorm, and you made him not turn any of the lights on because your eyes would just hurt from it. You didn't bother changing and just slipped into your bed. Eren was going to leave, but when he tried leaving without disturbing you, you told him to stay the night, to which he did.

                                      ——————
THEY FINALLY MADE IT OFFICIAL🙄✊🏻 i'll probably make the next chapter the senior trip to the historical places in london like i mentioned in second chapter i think, sorry if things seem like they are speeding by but trust me it'll be "worth it" within like the next three chapters

btw this is a letterman jacket just in case some of you guys didn't know what they were

-reece <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 445 8
Only fools cage birds. EREN JAEGER © 2023 emefaerie
63.2K 1.7K 19
Yelena x Fem Reader (Modern AU). Contains a lot of smut. They are in college. Ymir's your clingy ex, Yelena is the hot girl you've never seen before...
416 23 9
~All Characters in this story belong to Hajime Isayama.~ ~Starting at a new school, Eren Jaeger and Mikasa Ackermann slowly come closer as the world...
11.4K 171 5
"𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥, 𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧𝘧 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶." ° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ₒ 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 ° boo...