°Bakubottom·Shots°

By Katsukiscore

Our favorite loud blonde. More

About
1·♡·Todobaku
2·♡·Dekubaku
3·♡·Tododekubaku
4·♡·Dekubaku
5·♡·Shinbaku
My attempt at writing smut
6·♡·Todobaku
7·♡·Monobaku
8·♡·Iidabaku
9·♡·??
10·♡·Shinbaku
11·♡·??
12·♡·??
13·♡·Mha react
14·♡·Class 1A react to Bakusquad
15·♡·Dekubaku
16·♡·dekubaku
17·♡·??
18·♡·Kamisuki
19·♡·??
20·♡·Momokatsu
21·♡·Kamisuki
22·♡·Monobaku
23·♡·??
24·♡·Aizabaku
Part 2 of ·♡· 17
26·♡·Todobaku
27·♡·Dekubaku
Part 3 of ·♡·17
30·♡·Dabibaku
31·♡·Shigbaku
??
°32°
33·🎃·Todobaku
34·♡·Dekubaku
35·♡·Endbaku
36·♡·Momokatsu
37·♡·Dekubaku
38°Dekubaku°
39°Shinbaku°
40°Kamidekubaku°
41°Bestbaku°
42°Kamisuki°
43°Dekubaku°
°Part 2 of 38°
44°Kiribaku°
45°Todobaku°
46°Todobaku°
47°Tododekubaku°
48💗°Kamiizusuki°
49°Izusuki or shinbaku°
51°Kamiizusuki°
°Part 2 of 35°
53°Todobaku°
Update?
55:Dekubaku

29·♡·Dabibaku

3.7K 91 22
By Katsukiscore

If you don't like don't read.
They're dating in highschool, Bakugou is the "popular" kid while Dabi is the "bad boy."

Katsuki is sitting up on his bed, Dabi walks in and flops onto the bed shoving his face in Katsuki's thighs.

"Dabi" he calls

"Yes princess" his voice being muffled.

"Why are you shoving your head in my thighs?" Katsuki asks as Dabi hands squeeze and rub at his thigh.

Dabi lifts his head while Katsuki messes with his hair.

"They comfort me" Dabi mumbles before leaving kisses on the blonde's thighs.

Dabi grunts as Katsuki pulls his hair causing him to come from the blonde's thigh.

"What"

Katsuki kisses the black haired boy, and drops the clutch of the black hair.

Pulling back Katsuki lays back on the pillows, Dabi groans at the boy.

Dabi grips his boyfriend's thighs and goes closer to him, laying on his big chest.

"I love your thighs" he then stuffs his face in his lover's chest,"I also love these" he speaks but it comes out muffled.

Katsuki phone dings as he picks it up, Dabi ignores it and continues suffocating his self with Katsuki's boobs basically.

Dabi is in between Katsuki's legs btw if that wasn't clear.

"Bakubae you have to do Toru's make-up in the bathroom!!" Mina exclaims squealing at the thought.

Katsuki nods and jolts at the feeling of cold hands.

He looks down to see Dabi moving his legs up, so they wrap around his waist.

"Yeah ok but she better not squirm" he speaks making Mina rapidly nods.

"I also have tea for you" she smiles,"Guess who has a crush on you" she giggles Dabi shifts to look at the blonde.

Katsuki basically sweat drops but mumbles a "Who" and avoids eye contact with his lover.

"Remember the nerd you use to let fuck you? Yeah him" She tells him, Dabi gets up fully and looks at Katsuki with a frown.

"Isn't he in a relationship tho?" He questions.

"Yeah but he found out she was cheating on him" she informs him.

"I never took Uraraka the type to cheat, who'd she cheat on him with?"

"Tsuyu, the one that always has her tongue out"

"I know her, she's the best" Katsuki smiles.

"She obvi has a type" Mina laughs.

"Must be, dating green heads" he speaks.

"But yes that's what I wanted to tell you-" Mina pauses while looking somewhere in her room,"Kiri what the fuck?! Bakubae I'll take to you tomorrow" with that she hangs up.

"So who did you let fuck you" Dabi speaks.

"You know the boy with the green hair that helps me after class?" He questions.

"Yeah Deku right? Or is that not his name?"

"It's his nickname but him" Katsuki mumbles.

"Is he?" Dabi starts.

"Is he what? Better than you?" Katsuki laughs earning a nod.

"I actually don't know, I don't really care for that" Katsuki shrugs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 1.7K 31
𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚢 Bakugou-Centric 𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜: 𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚗. 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚜 ✔︎: 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚡 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛 𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞 𝙽𝚘𝚗-𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚛...
27.5K 558 11
COMPLETE Omegas: Deku, Uraraka, Jirou, Kiri, Hagakure Betas:Mina, Momo, Koda, Mineta, Sato, Sero, Tsu, Aoyoma Alphas: Todoroki, Bakugo, Iida, Kami...
59.9K 1.2K 33
One shots for everyone! :) Enjoy reading! :)
25.3K 725 92
Chatfic b/c why not? --- Ships- Kiribaku Kamisero UrarakaxTsuyu (I forgot their ship name) Tododeku (And more later on)