š‘»š’‰š’† š‘Ŗš’“š’šš’ š‘“š’‚š’ˆš’†ā™§ļøŽļøŽļøŽ

By XunoWrites

(Discontinued) -š‘€š‘Žš‘™š‘’ š‘…š‘’š‘Žš‘‘š‘’š‘Ÿ -šµš‘™š‘Žš‘š‘˜ š¶š‘™š‘œš‘£š‘’š‘Ÿ š‘„ šŗš‘’š‘›š‘ ā„Žš‘–š‘› š¼š‘šš‘š‘Žš‘š‘” (A lot of charac... More

ą¼ŗā™§ļøŽļøŽļøŽā™§ļøŽļøŽļøŽā™§ļøŽļøŽļøŽą¼»
š¹š‘œš‘œš‘™š‘–š‘ ā„Ž š‘Žš‘›š‘‘ š‘š‘™š‘¢š‘’š‘™š‘’š‘ š‘ 
New world?
Meeting bunch of asshole
Getting along..I guess
Mission with the two Silva
'Protecting is my duty!'
Rest and nightmares
Dungeon and new people
First encounter with the Golden Dawn
Helping the Black Bulls
Helping the Golden Dawn
Victory
Training in midnight
Going to the capital
The awful ceremony
Trouble begin
Disaster at the capital
Friend with the lion
A failure
Upset
Appreciation
A new companion?
Shame on me
Comfort..
Special night
Exploring
Nean Village
Protect and attack
A maniac!
Battle in the cave
The boss
Black Bulls captain is here!
Savior
Third eye
Discontinued.

Trying to be a Magic Knight

4.4K 124 46
By XunoWrites

(My dumbass accidentally unpublished this)
______

Asher had teleport (____) at the big place called the 'Clover Kingdom', a place that (____) of course doesn't recognize. Along walking to the entrance exam, Asher was explaining things about the exam to (____) while he was looking around the place, there's so much weird items in here..He saw some people were using magic, they look so cool.
He also saw some people going to the entrance exam as well, he smile at the thought of being in a world where he can cast spell instead of having vision as a power, he thinks he would look so cool..

"And the Magic Knights captains.."

'Magic knights what? What the hell are Magic Knights? Like the Knight of Favonius?'

"No, BETTER then the Knight of Favonius. The Clover Kingdom's Magic Knights is an organization where selected mages enter and become part of the Kingdom's military as a Magic Knight. The organization has a noble duty, protecting the Kingdom from various threats, such as invasions from foreign countries, to local crimes within the Kingdom itself."

'That's..That sound so cool!'

"Okay, so the Magic Knights captains.."

Asher explained everything about the exam and the Magic Knights, even the captains. He was explaining their name and the squad, (____) was pretty interested in this kind of stuff..Especially when you can protect the Kingdom and do cool stuff! Joining the Magic Knights sound awesome, but will he get to join one? We gotta find out. (____) was walking like a happy man, he know that he almost cried a moment ago but..He's happy, he's glad, for some odd reasons. Though he still feels like Teyvat is better..Because he's not really used to these type of stuff. Especially when he literally got teleport into this world. But all in all, he can get use to this for a few weeks..If he have a place to stay.

"Alright, you're closer to the entrance. Also, this will be the first time using your magic, so be careful."

'Okay then..'

...

"You're here, isn't this place look nice?"

Arriving at the entrance exam, (____) saw someone checking people's grimoire, which he thinks is the reason why he need to use his grimoire..Or whatever he was thinking. Well, now he gotta wait in a line, this wouldn't take long, having a conversation with Asher might pass the time a lot faster..I guess. So, (____) decide to ask questions that he's meaning to ask the 'owl'.

'So like..What's your magic?'

"Why are you asking me."

'Oh, you know, I'm a curious guy..So I wanna know, well?'

"Wind..Wind magic."

'Okay, cool, cool. Also, what gender are you?'

"...Excuse me?"

'That sound disrespectful? I'm so sorry.'

"I'm a dude, can you not tell by my voice?"

'My bad, thanks.'

That was, uhm..A nice conversation, it wasn't random at all. Those two questions are probably the dumbest shit (____) could say to somebody, but whatever, at least they're getting along for now..Nobody want an awkward silence. (____) yawn as he wait, he's kinda an impatient person so..This is not gonna end very well, but as an impatient person, you always need to control yourself and wait, no matter how long things take. (____) grab his grimoire and open it, reading all the spells that he will be using when fighting..All of them are interesting, to be honest, even if he doesn't really understand how he could cast a spell, there's still a way for him to do it, even if he's not use to it.
Might as well say that he's gonna be a catalyst user for the rest of his life. I mean..His sword must be somewhere, right?

Even if he doesn't know how things work in this world, he will try his best to do whatever people are doing, such as casting spells..And that's about it, he only know casting spells because magic, he know nothing more then that. Oh, look at that, it's his turn.

"Grimoire?"

"Uh huh.."

(____) showed the man his grimoire, the dude checked his grimoire and said his number, which is number 169. (____) took a deep breath and went to the entrance, this is his first time..And everything will be fine. Just because he never know how to use magic doesn't mean he can't do it, he will be a Magic Knight, he know he will! He just had the confidence. He was surprise to see a lot of people here, there were..Yeah, bunch of them. I guess it's time to wait for the exam to start, (____) doesn't know when but neither the other candidates.

'Well, just gotta wait.'

...

(____) suddenly heard birds chirping, it was coming closer and closer..He looked up to see these black birds coming down at the candidates, and start pecking them, he asked Asher what those are, and he said that those birds are 'anti-birds'. They peck people with less magic. (____) saw one coming at him, he sigh and let the bird do whatever It's gotta do, but instead of pecking him, it decided to rest on top of his head..Oh, how odd.

'Oh well, these birds are cool.'

"Look at that boy over there, he have no birds on him?"

'Must be a powerful person, huh?'

(____) start petting the bird that was on top of his head while he watches the others trying to get rid of the anti-birds that were being annoying, he laughed at them. Then, he noticed this boy that had at least..11 anti-birds pecking him, (____) was shock to see a person this weak? Well, not to judge, but there's so many birds on him! Does he even have magic?? The boy was shouting at the birds to get off of him, the other candidates laugh, (____) didn't know wether to laugh or feel bad.

"I can't sense any mana from him."

'What's a mana?'

Before Asher could explain, they both saw the boy bump into a dude, a big bitch. (____) heard Ashe gasp, he said that the muscular dude was one of the Magic Knights captains, the captain of the Black Bulls, which doesn't really make sense to (____) because how the hell did that hobo became a captain? When the boy had bump into the dude, he was saying something..Stupid. (____) can't hear that much but he did got to hear him saying something like 'Woah! You really looked old for a kid!', yeah, that's the most stupidest shit you could say after bumping into a scary dude. (____) was not surprise to the fact that the dude was grabbing the boy's head, trying to crush it..Glad there was two people came to rescue, the boy could've died right there.

'How stupid can some people be?'

"Don't be rude."

(____) was laying his head on a wall, but before he could close his eyes, he heard fireworks.

"Well, there's the captains."

He quickly got up after Asher said that the captains has arrived, he want to see what they look like. He realized the bird that was sleeping on his head had left, he felt slightly upset but that's not the time, he want to see the captains. The candidates were starting to freak out, (____) look up at the stadium to see the Magic Knights captains, and..Some of them look hella weird?

'Who the hell is that weird braid guy!'

"Nozel Silva, the captain of the Silver Eagles."

He didn't expect this..He expected something else, but they do look unique and cool. Still didn't expect this. (____) saw the captain of the Black Bulls had left to go to sit at the stadium, with his comrade helping him getting up there. (____) look back at the captain, suddenly one of them speak,

"I'm going to be in charge of the exam this time."

The people start to freak out even more after the guy talk, they said that he was the captain of the strongest squad..The Golden Dawn? His name is William Vangeance.

'Strongest squad eh?'

While the candidates were saying the Golden Dawn and the captain had did something amazing in the past, the guy pull out his grimoire and cast a spell. The sky suddenly turned dark, (____) looked up to see what was going on, he was shock to see tree branches coming out from the sky. He freak out, but at the same time, he was impressed. He heard Asher said that he should get into the Golden Dawn..Which he haven't decided yet, he didn't know what squad to be in. The tree branches were giving people broomstick, which..(____) doesn't understand either.

'What the hell am I gonna do with this? Fucking clean up? But that was cool though.'

"We shall now begin..The Magic Knights entrance exam!"

The captain of the Golden Dawn start explaining things, saying the candidates will do multiple test while the nine Magic Knights captains will be judging their progress, and they shall select the person they want in their squad after the test ended. He also said that those who are not chosen by any of the captains are judged to lack the talents needed to join the Magic Knights.

'Sound kinda rude to be honest..'

And the first test is to fly on a broomstick, something that sound easy but not for some people here.

"Since there is no way for you to fly by your own, I guess I could use my wind to help you out."

'Thank you.'

(____) smile and sat on his broom like the other people did, just casually sitting on it..Asher used his wind to get him up, (____) was shock by how he was flying up in the air, with a broomstick. He was amazed, he never tried this type of things! Of course he didn't. Besides that, there's also a lot of people that are doing a terrible job..Which is not
(____)'s problem, he didn't want to judge them so he looked away. But he did saw that boy was struggling to flew on his broomstick, he didn't bother to say anything about it though.

He was just spinning around, well, Asher was spinning him around, but Asher is going left and right..Knowing the fact that this is probably cheating, but that's fine anyways, Asher really want to see (____) join a squad. While he was flying, (____) had the thought of something, how about he stand up? Well...He did saw that one dude with no birds on him stand on his broom, he want to try it. But kinda afraid of falling..Nah, Asher is here to catch him. He took a deep breath again and try to stand up,

"What are you doing?"

'Something impressive.'

Some of the candidates and captains start staring at him, wondering what he's doing..They were surprised to see he was trying to stand up on his broom. One of the candidates yell at him to at least do it when he drop down first, though (____) didn't listen.

"This is your first day, do you really want to die?"

'If I fall, you have to catch me.'

"This is not a game, (____)."

He chuckled, knowing the fact that this is dangerous, he still want to do it. He put his left leg on the broom, carefully bringing his other leg too..He was holding his broom so there's no need to worry. While bringing up his right leg, he almost slip, causing his right leg to go down. He want to do this quicker so the broomstick test won't finish soon..Well. (____) grip his broomstick and tried his best to stand up with his left leg, his right leg following his movement. He can feel some people are staring at him. When he was finally standing up, he tried to balance himself, which..Worked. He heard Asher sigh as he laugh.

To make things more impressive, Asher had make (____) flew higher and higher, so he can impressed more of the captains..

......
[Just skipping through all of the test so we can finally get to the combat part]

'Fighting eh? Something I haven't done in a long time!'

"Go choose your partner, though I hope there's someone would want to fight you."

(____) was feeling kinda great, he did good today..But it's time for the final round, find a opponent and fight them, but who will he be fighting with? He look around to see if there's somebody lonely here, to be honest, strong or not, he doesn't care..He just want someone to fight with. While walking around to see if there's anybody that is free, he saw this one..Blonde dude. Blonde hair and brown eyes, seem like he doesn't have anyone as his partner! He quickly went up to the stranger and tap his shoulder, the stranger turn to him,

"Hey there, it seem that you're alone, wanna be my opponent?"

"..Sure."

(____) chuckled, he feels like he shouldn't call someone weak, but he just think this dude will be easy to fight.

"Why are you looking at me like I'm some weakling?"

"Uh..Heh-"

"You think I am weak? Tch, don't go around misjudging people. You don't know what's coming next."

"Yeah, like I'd lose to you."

"You'll regret saying that."

...

After a few people had fight, it was finally (____) and the blonde turn, (____) hadn't ask for the man's name because he felt that it would be embarrassing since..He did misjudged him. So there's no point of asking for his name anyways. Though, even if he didn't ask for his name, the blondie had already said it,

"Name's Elijah..Do not forget that."

"Uh..Alright, it's (____)."

The both slowly nod at eachother, (____) slightly sweatdrop at the random introduction, but he shouldn't think much of it. But..He's kinda afraid of the blondie, the things he said are probably true, but he wouldn't just lose to him just like that? He need to fight until the blondie is on his knees.

'I'm gonna end this fight in second..'

They both were far away from eachother, the two of them were nervous..Somebody had yelled for them to start and so they did, this the first time (____) had might someone with magic, and him using magic, all of these are new to him, but that doesn't mean he can lose this fight.
Elijah was the first to cast a spell,

"Pyro magic: Underground flame!"

"Pyro? Tch, whatever. Cryo magic: Ice hand!"

".....Pyro."

By the name of Elijah's spell, (____) know the flame will come out from the ground, (____) just had cast a random spell, he didn't know what it does. But then again, Ice hand..Which means, ICE HAND. big hands that was made out of ice appear right in front of him, some of them had ball up into a fist and punch the ground, while one of the hand was protecting (____) from any attacks. When the one that had punched the ground, the flame that was about to get (____) had burst from the ground, sending the attacks back at the owner.
Though, Elijah apparently has a defense spell, him casting it and the fire didn't get him.

"Hm, interesting. Cryo creation magic: Anti-dodging."

(____) usual skill, big ice coming out from the ground and attack his opponent,

He didn't know it would be this massive, feeling a bit bad for the guy that is struggling to get out of the ice..But he was smart enough, he know that Elijah was gonna also cast a massive spell.

"Well, too bad. Cryo magic: Cold slash!"

With this spell, (____) had obtain his sword from his grimoire, (____) told Asher to make him high up in the air and he did. Elijah had escape the massive ice trap, all of the ice pieces had flew, but it didn't get to hit people after (____) found out that he can make the ice pieces disappear..Huh, not bad for a beginner.

"Try harder! Pyro creation magic: hell shot!"

Surprisingly Elijah had a weapon, he had a bow, but it wasn't just an ordinary bow..Elijah was ready to shoot (____), and (____) couldn't tell where he's aiming at, he was a bit high to see, but whatever it is, he want to end this. While Elijah shot the arrow at (____), (____) had block it with his sword, this sword is pretty thin so he needs to be careful..Maybe backfire the attacks back at him? It seem the arrow are explosion too because when it touches his sword, it had exploded..It didn't hit (____) because someone's wind was moving him away from the explosion, which (____) is thankful for.

The others were confused to why (____) is flying, isn't his magic 'ice'? Ice doesn't have a ability to fly whatsoever, but whatever it is..It kinda impressed the captains.

_________________

Elijah

Age: 18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 32 20
"š’Ŗš’øš‘’š’¶š“ƒ š“ˆš“Šš“ƒ, š’øš’¶š“š“‚š’¾š“ƒš‘” š’·š“‡š‘’š‘’š“š‘’. š’Æš’½š‘’ š‘œš’øš‘’š’¶š“ƒ š“š‘œš‘œš“€š“ˆ š’·š‘’š’¶š“Šš“‰š’¾š’»š“Šš“, š“Œš‘œš“ƒ'š“‰ š“Žš‘œš“Š š’øš‘œš“‚š‘’ š’»š‘œš“‡ š’¶ š“ˆš“Œš’¾š“‚ š“Œš’¾š“‰...
26.7K 432 55
"Where am I?" You ask when you woke up from the slumber on which you are now in a different room or a place. Your memory must have been damaged, but...
127K 3.3K 43
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be actually Isekai'd. Not reading a character going to another world but you yourself getting sent to...
144K 5K 100
Immortal. A person or a being that will never die even if they wanted to. Seeing their loved ones pass and make new friends, and see them pass once a...