THE MAFIA'S LAWYER |βœ”οΈ

By Alhexandria22

COMPLETE!!! Karmale leads a life of her own convinience. No commands. Away from family and close to a few fri... More

Author's Note!
β˜†1β˜† A bad headache...
β˜†2β˜† Bitchy Boss & lovely best friends
β˜† 3β˜† blackmail, defiance & taming
β˜†4β˜† grandma Miley
β˜†5β˜† force+defiance
β˜†6β˜† Black Blood Pool
β˜†7β˜† success & goodbyes
β˜†8β˜† Bears
β˜†9β˜† winter holidays
β˜†10β˜† #philophobia
β˜†11β˜† Food fights
β˜†12β˜† Christmas kisses
β˜†13β˜† family dinner; detested guest
β˜†14β˜† New Years
β˜†15β˜† Advice and Court Sessions
β˜†17β˜† Street Racers & Demons
β˜†17β˜† Daddy in The protective role #baby
β˜†18β˜† glass not milk
β˜†19β˜† friends,protection & trust building
β˜†20β˜† The forehead kiss
β˜†21β˜† Ryxel's other family
β˜†22β˜† Oppressed
β˜†23β˜† A compromise
β˜†24β˜† A visitor for the bored lass at home
β˜†25β˜† Work again
β˜†26β˜† late returns...
β˜†27β˜† Family is never toxic
β˜†28β˜† A little help wouldn't...
β˜†29β˜† Kitten
β˜†31β˜† new keepers, foods and languages
β˜†32β˜† secretive best friends
β˜†33β˜† vanilla
β˜†34β˜†birthday & reunion celebrations
β˜†35β˜† Vixen- Devil
β˜†36β˜†Back home
β˜†37β˜† Flatter me till I shutter!
β˜†38β˜† safe place
β˜†39β˜† Who was she?
β˜†40β˜† Treacherous bitch
β˜†41β˜† drunk buddies (The Mafia's Lawyer)
β˜†42β˜† a dirty game of touching #philophobia
β˜†43β˜† bad at love
β˜†44β˜† unavailable
β˜†45β˜† Liam and Karmale!
β˜†46β˜† the devil doesn't want you!
β˜†47β˜† the agreement against betrayal
β˜†48β˜† Blinding lights~ final chapter!

β˜†30β˜† Trouble with the names!

609 23 9
By Alhexandria22

"Let's walk." Michelle suggested. "It's not so far anyway."

"No, let's take the car." Her sister suggested otherwise.

"Foot."

"Car."

"Let Ryxel pick. It's his treat after all. So all other conditions are per his choice. Ryxel-"

"Yes, sunshine." He said encircling his arm around her neck. She happily tugged on it and looked up to face him. He looked down and answered.

"We'll walk." He smiled at her as he tenderly brushed his lean but strong fingers through her blonde hair.

"See. He's smart." She smiled at Ryxel whose one arm was still around her neck and the other was typing.

" Walking is good for everyone's health. Hale you can't just seat behind your wheel all year. A little walk in awhile wouldn't cost you a bone."

"Whatever." Karmale dismissed her argument and returned to typing on her phone.

"Girls, walk straight ahead. I'll receive this and join you. Shortly after." Ryxel said and motioned his ringing phone.

"Okay." Michelle replied but Karmale just stared as he talked and when he was done her attention drew back to the device below her chin.

"Come here Michelle." She held her sister's hand.

"I can walk on my own. Thanks." She refused.

"Michelle. Why the offending reaction? How come I get that and not him?" Karmale said glancing towards Ryxel's direction who she found studying them.

His attention was on the girls' movements and barely on his phone as he picked up. He then turned away- now focusing on his call.

"Leo." He cleared his throat and straightened his suit coat.

"Boss. I...I...we...are...we are...I-"

"Leo I don't have all day to listen to you stuttering like-" he thought twice before he said something offensive or cursed because he was in the presence of a child- Michelle. He put his tongue to a stand still and rephrased his sentence.

"Speak up!"

"I am so sorry, Boss. Last night-"

"Last night." Ryxel's one eyebrow rose in suspense.

"- while Miss Karmale and I- i mean as I was helping her out, we had a break and as I returned from the kitchen she had sped through the doors at the speed of lightning. It was after a phone call she had received. Boss we searched but couldn't find her."

Leo stopped to catch his breath and Ryxel once again checked on the girl's.

"Boss, the whole of last night and today morning."

"Has it just occurred to you to inform me?"

Leo was shaking with fright.

"Boss, I was scared of your wrath. I also thought we would search and find her before your return."

"Let's have this conversation when I get back. I am busy right now. Stop the search and head back to our headquarters. Organise for the shipments that are due noon."

"But Boss-"

"Do as I say."

"Yes-"

Ryxel hang up with mild fury. He pinched at the bridge of his nose and inhaled the air at once to his out his nerves.

If Leo had been worried about his wrath now he should be twice worried. How inefficient could he be? And what would be have said to Ryxel if he had not come across Karmale himself? And if she had been hit by car as she ran off? Abduction? Something worse?

But not only Leo was to blame. Karmale herself took part of the blame. She had acted out of fright, untainted fear for the loss of a dear one but that gave her no license to jump and leave. She ought someone an explanation. That way, the people around her would have helped. Better even called Ryxel. She just ran off without care of what would have happened to her.

Too bad someone else was being pinned for her reckless behaviour. It was so unfair. Ryxel thought about it in a similar perspective and decided to pardon Leo. It was not entirely his fault.

In a few strides, he was at Michelle's side.

"That took some time." Michelle peered from his side.

Ryxel looked at Karmale who was already glaring back.

"Hmmmn." She hummed and walked ahead.

"Yeah. Work."

"I respect that."

"Thank you sunshine."

They exchanged smiles.

" And what's wrong with her?"

"She's a moody woman. What do you expect?"

"I don't know."

"Same here. I don't know. I simply told her I would walk on my own and she brought in comparison. She always finds fault with us. By us I mean her family. She rarely finds any with me but today she chose to."

"It's okay, Michelle. She will come around."

"I hope so."

"I know so."

They walked on as Michelle told Ryxel all about her school crushes and mean teachers. She also told him about what she termed as confidential- her crush to him. She also shared with him about her best friend and lots about her family.

Ryxel never asked any questions. He listened attentively and supplemented only occasionally.

"You're not that much a talker, are you?" She said remembering last Christmas. The three of them like they were right now had spent the day all together though Michelle had spent most of it with Ryxel who only spoke when need be. But that time he was more open than today. Today he was too quiet for her liking.

He laughed out loud.

"I don't know. I pass on the power of judgement to you. What do you think?"

"I think you are too careful with your words. Too careful because you think I am a kid. Right?" She shot accussingly.

"Right." He laughed.

"I knew it. Come on. Don't be. I'm no small kid. I can even take swear words."

"Oh no! You daren't."

"Oh yes. I dare, mother-"

Ryxel covered her mouth with his hand.

"Whvvvt?" Her question came out vague as ever but no doubt she meant to ask what.

"I don't want Karmale hearing you say those words. She'll think I am bad influence on her little sister."

"Oh. You care what she thinks?"

"Why wouldn't I?"

"She is not even talking to us. She is ruining the whole idea of fun. The more the merrier but she chooses to walk by herself."

"You guys better avoid me as a topic." She shouted never lifting her face from the phone.

"Moody."

"Grumpy."

Karmale ever so irritated moved from the pavement to the road itself. Her speed twice more than the first one.

Michelle and Ryxel just resumed their conversation and giggles followed.

"Karmale, walk carefully. You may puff your cheeks with a lot of air and not see when a cyclist hits you." Michelle called after her with laughter tight in her throat.

"Listen to her, Karmale." Ryxel laughed too.

"I hate you guys." She shouted back. "The two of you deserve each other. You are both-" she looked for a fitting word but failed to get any and left the sentence hanging.

It was not long when Michelle and Ryxel reached. They joined Karmale at a table outside a small confectionery shop.

"Hey Cotton candy." Karmale greeted the fat man behind the long desk.

"Cotton candy." Ryxel and Michelle mouthed at each other. Before Karmale would see them, they weirdly smiled at each other.

"Hey lollipop. What can I get you and your friends?"

"Get me chocolate and vanilla ice cream. I don't know about them. Michelle give your order to him." She flatly said to her sister as Ryxel earned himself a death glare.

"I'll go with him. Then I will make my order there." Michelle stood up.

"And you, Sir?" The stout man asked Ryxel.

Ryxel felt agitated like he would slap the man's huge belly off his equally big body. He very badly wanted to say the meanest of words to him but Karmale's young sister was just right there.
Smiling at him with the sweetest of grins.

"Nothing. I don't want anything." He thought he would say that but it would arouse questions from the little one.

"I'll have what sunshine will have." He plastered a very fake smile.

"Wow." Michelle said as she plodded after the owner of the place.

"Karmale, do you know the man?"

"Why? Jealous? Hmmmn. Anyway why wouldn't i? This is were I grew up from. I always came here with Grandma. This man never sold ice-cream till I asked for it once. I was a small, cute and sweet kid. His words not mine. That's why he offered to open up an ice-cream parlor just next to his bakery shop. For me."

"Does that make you call him Cotton candy and have him call you lollipop?"

"Can you only give names? Can't other people do it?"

"Karmale for a matter of fact I already settled back to your real name. Can you stop this already? You are not something to lick."

"Excuse me!"

"He doesn't get to call you lollipop."

"Why not? Do you also make the rules here?"

"Karmale-"

"Wow. He is back to calling me that ugly name." She scoffed to herself.

"Karmale-"

"Ryxel stop calling me that."

"Don't change the topic, Karmale. That obess man should not call you whatever it is he is calling you. And why are you calling him Cotton candy?"

"Because I want."

"So you just want. It actually has no meaning. You are doing it just because you want."

"Isn't it the same way you call me Caramel? Just because you want?" She had now turned to face him fully and he had pulled his chair closer enough for their knees to touch.

"Caramel, is this all because of the names?" He coolly asked. At first they had been shouting at each other. They did not care cause they were the only customers. Besides, they had all the space to themselves. Michelle was far into the shop with Cotton candy. Ryxel was sitted in full view of them so he could tell when they were coming back.

"Ryxel it's not just because of the names." Her voice had softened too.

"Then what is it?"

"Nothing. Okay? That guy used to call me that since my childhood. We used to call each other that because we didn't know each other's names. My grandma didn't mind."

"But I do." His tone held possessiveness.

"That's what is disturbing. Just like the way you have been using my real name since last night."

"Is that the reason for your grumpiness today? But you weren't like that at the hospital."

"You and Michelle--fine I'm happy you guys bond." She sighed.

"But you make one irritating combination. You guys just find it funny when I'm pissed off."

"That's not entirely true. We just want to cheer you up but you are hard to crack."

She kept quiet and looked away. He pressed on.

"Karmale." He teased. He knew very well what she wanted but he was not going to give it to her in the easy way.

"This man sure is smart but not quite enough." She slapped his hand off her face.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing." Her tone went back to sour. "You shouldn't mind when anyone calls me something." She attempted to turn but she wouldn't. He had trapped her legs between his.

She looked at him in warning but he did not alter his legs.

"Caramel. Caramel. I don't just call you that without meaning. But other people will call you things without meaning. I don't like that." He had leaned in.

"Not him." She defended the shop owner.

He ignored her and held her eyes with his.

His hand moved to her cheek. His legs altered and he fitted one of them in between hers.

His right thumb fell to her upper lip. She parted both. His warm thumb curved her lips till the lower one as his eyes lustfully searched them.
With a burning sensation deep down in her stomach, did the only thing that came to her mind. She licked her lips. Her tongue slightly grazing his thumb hence moistening it. She felt her insides grow even more hollow with a heat so rare. She arched forward a bit. She was hardly settled on her chair. Her movement of what he interpretated as discomfort from the wooden chair--prompted him to offer what he assumed was help. Oh God! It wasn't.

His hand massaged one of her thighs as if commanding her senses to relax.

The heat from his hand soothing her own burning skin was not helping at all. Now the heat between her legs formed. This guy was doing something forbidden to her. But what's sweeter than what's forbidden? His touch brought her pleasure though that was not something she was ready to admit. Even when she could feel herself crumble by his close proximity, she would never accept it. That was what stopped her itching fingers from touching him back.

She wanted her hands on him too but she had the perturbing and unnecessary self control stuck to her mind. Annoying!

"Caramel." His finger played with her lips. He intentionally let it fall from her upper lip to the one down and it produced the popping sound.

"The taste of your lips is like Caramel. Rich and unique. A composition of milk and butter. I want to kiss you so bad." He whispered. She swallowed hard before she could speak.

"Right now. Right here." She panicked.

"Yes, the temptation is so severe. I want to kiss you. Desperately. I can taste it." His words were hot. His eyes held hers and he meant every word he said.

"Ryxel, we are here with Michelle. We are at street by the way. Anyone could walk up on us."

"Like I care."

"You should. We came here for ice-cream. Not-"

"Not your lips?"

"I...i-" she looked in all directions but not his face.

"Trying to avoid eye contact, Caramel?"

"No...ummm...no."

"Then look here baby girl."

She turned and her eyes fell in his flaring ones.

"Only daddy gives the names. Not anyone else. Okay?"

She nodded but his eyes were glued to her wet lips.

"Words." He peeked on her lips.

"Yes."

He licked on her lips and kissed on them one last time. Her body overwhelmed by desire, she wanted to reach for his body. Perhaps tug on his hair. She instead gripped tightly on the arms of the chair.

He slapped lightly on her thigh and bit on her lip. Her eyes opened. He wanted her to act accordingly just like she wanted to but she just couldn't get the signal. Maybe it was for the benefit of everyone.

"Good." He broke all physical contact with her and retired to the comfort of his seat and his eyes on his phone.

She only fell back in her own seat when she heard footsteps behind her.

"Karmale. Are you okay?" Michelle took her chair next to her sister.

"Yeah. Yeah."

"Are you sure? You look flushed?"

"No, I'm okay." Karmale said fanning herself with her palm. She looked at Ryxel who was relaxed in his chair. Totally no after effect.

"It maybe a fever. Ryxel, please check my sister. I hope she is fine." The worry in Michelle's voice was high pitched. It drew Ryxel off his phone.

"It's okay, Michelle. Take it easy. She's too strong for a fever. You know."

"Just check. Please Ryxel."

"I'll. Right now."

He moved forward and touched Karmale's forehead.

"Normal temperature." He declared.

"I'll check her neck."

"Yeah. Check her neck."

"Hold up your hair, Karmale."

"What?"

"I said hold up your hair. Didn't you hear me?"

"Of course. I did." She pushed away his arm.

"Hale can you just let the good Samaritan help you out. Ryxel please check her neck."

"I will if she holds up her hair. Karmale hold up your hair."

"Unbelievable. Ryxel what did we just talk about a few minutes earlier?"

"Please hold up your hair."

"I won't. Just find my neck." She grabbed his hand and placed it on her neck. The back of his palm touched her skin.

"Okay." He pressed lightly so as to register any temperature changes.

"Normal." He said but his hand did not leave her neck. It moved to the nape. He played and teased till it was ticklish.

Michelle noticed. Karmale remained mute but no doubt the effect was there. Different sheds of pink filled her cheeks. Ryxel tossed her hair sideways. She flinched.

"Oh my God you guys. Ryxel, now that she is normal please leave her neck. You may unknowingly do something I don't think I want to see."

Ryxel withdrew his hand and Karmale excused herself to go grab some fresh air. She could use a lot of it at the moment.

"Lollipop. Where are you off to without having your ice-cream?"

"The name is Karmale. Yours?" She humbly asked without creating any room to offend the man.

"Jacob. Cotton candy could still do."

"Sure. But I like Jacob better." She glanced at Ryxel who simply smiled down at his phone in content.

"Okay, Karmale."

"Yeah." She took her seat and they had their cones. Before their departure, some more tins were packed for Michelle.

___

"Thanks Ryxel. It was a lovely day."

"Always welcome, sunshine. It would have been longer but-"

"Yeah. I know. Karmale has the most irritating boss. And so if the seminar was postponed to tomorrow. She can organise for it in the evening. Not right now. It's only 12:28pm. I wish she had a less demanding boss."

"Not quite possible. Every employer is demanding, sunshine."

"I know. Okay at least someone young and...I don't know. Just a different one. Mr. Jeopardenn is so annoying."

"That will very soon happen."

"Fingers crossed. I hope so."

"I know so."

"Michelle, you didn't tell me about your crush today." Karmale returned from her father's room.

"If you weren't leaving right now, I would tell you." Michelle sadly said.

"Come here." Karmale hugged her. "I'll miss you."

"Me too. Karmale will you ever come back home?"

"It's up for debate. We'll see."

"Okay. I love you." Michelle wiped a tear.

"I love you too. Bye."

Michelle waved at the both of them.

"Bye Ryxel. Bye Karmale."

"Bye, Michelle."

"Bye Sunshine."

___

For the next two days, Karmale sat down on one of the most uncomfortable chairs. She shifted periodically but still no change. It was so less cosy. To make matters worse, the speakers at the seminar were only adding to her suffering. They were too boring for her to keep up with. Even to multiple her plight, Jeopardenn kept his eyes wide open. No one left the room unless it was break period. They really were being treated like a bunch of middle school kids.

At break time, Karmale went to the washroom and stayed there ten minutes longer than what was designed on the schedule. Of course it was intentional. That is how boring it was. Even when they served tea and snacks, she was barely interested. She just needed some relaxing space. The cafeteria was rather stuffy with coffee aroma and crowded with people. The mixture of body perfumes, lotions, body wash and coffee just didn't suit.

Lunch time was no different. She decided to settle for an empty stomach throughout the day. Even at the end of it when she went home, she never did really eat anything. She was too tired to ascend and descend the stairs. All in the name of food. Ryxel himself never did really come home for those days. With that in account, Diana passed on all reports to him.

The two days passed on at a snail's speed. It was really unentertaining.
The most annoying part was that nothing was new about what they taught. Everything was the same. Only a few were twisted but they all conjured up to the same thing. It was pure monotony. Pure boredom. Karmale just couldn't wait for the whole crusade to be over.

Marie never did show up at all. It was during the very last session that she came just to appreciate everyone's active participation. From Jeopardenn's Law firm, Shaun took the honours. He gave the vote of thanks on behalf of his colleagues.

"Finally. This is all over." Karmale got up to leave.

The rest of her work associates stayed back and held conversations with other lawyers. The interaction was intense and most importantly beneficial. The hall was filled with a noise close to musing.

"Hale."

"Seriously?" She turned to face Marie.

"Yes."

"Can we go out for dinner? Have a girl's chat? Like old times?"

"I'm so sorry. I can't. Exhausted is an understatement. I am worn out." She politely declined.

"Oh. I see. The bags under your eyes tell the whole story."

"I know. Not on this very tight schedule that we had for this seminar."

"Yeah. You must be sleep deprived. So sorry about that."

"No, don't be. It was worth it." She lied.

"Was it?"

"It was."

"I'm humbled then. Sorry I wasn't available throughout. I had-"

"It's okay. We were handled just fine."

Karmale was now shifting on her stilettos. Marie noticed.

"That's great."

"Yeah. Most generous hospitality." She shifted her weight to another side.

"If the heels get you worked up by the end of the day then I think you should carry flats with you."

"I do. In my car. I'll change just after here."

"Okay. Then you should get going."

"Yeah. I should. Have a good evening."

"Same. If you don't sleep it off."

"Ha. Ha. Ha. I'm gonna."

"A warm bath before could do."

"Sure. Thank you. For-" she looked around, "everything. It was really a memorable one."

"Pleasure. Glad it had an impact."

"Yeah."

"Get going. The heels are turning even more unfair. Bye. I'll see you around."

"I'm available. Yeah. You will."

"Okay."

"Wow!" Karmale sighed as she turned her key.

"That was even more uncomfortable than the chairs. That was so weird." She changed to flip flops and drove home.

...

"The table is laid, miss."

"Diana, I am too tired to eat. Maybe later?"

"Okay, miss."

"Thank you. I may not come though. It's fifty fifty. Please... I am not asking you to lie but don't give any such details to Ryxel. I'll come down for food. I will."

"Okay, miss."

Karmale did not come down for dinner like she had pledged. Not even a shower. She fell flat on her bed and slept off. She woke up at 9:00am, rolled out of bed, did her morning routine and ran downstairs.

"Miss, breakfast is served."

"No. No, Diana. I can't have that. I'm running late. Sorry." Karmale said hooking her wrist watch on one hand and bracelet on another. She organised her white tank top and adjusted her skirt slit to the behind middle. She was literally dressing up from the entrance.

Lastly, she put on a pair of black stilettos, grabbed her hand bag and Ryxel's coat--from the first time she had resumed her work.

"Bye, Diana. Sorry about last night. I was so tired."

"Miss, Sir-"

"Good morning, Mr. Black." Diana humbly bowed.

Karmale who had been heading for the door stopped when she heard Diana greet. She turned.

Ryxel acknowledged with a nod.

"Umm...Hi...hey... morning."

"Morning, Karmale."

"Diana, has the lady had breakfast?"

"Ryxel, I was running late so-"

"Let's have breakfast together, Caramel."he placed his arm around her back. His hold was firmer than usual as he tucked her into his side.

"Okay?"

She looked up from her lashes. "Okay."

As he dragged her to the dinning, she gave Diana a 'you didn't tell me he was back' look. Diana returned it with an apologetic one.

"Ryxel."

"Ask."

"When did you come back?"

"Last night while you were lying on your bed. On an empty stomach. Unchanged. Without having a shower."

"Umm...I... I was tired."

"I know. How was it?"

"Boring, exhausting and boring again." She cried.

"Did you learn anything new?"

"If there was any."

"Oh."

"Uh-huh."

"Boring indeed."

"Very boring. So you? Anything you wanna share with me?"

"I don't wanna double the boredom you've had in the last two days."

"Is Mafia life boring too?"

"You could bet on it."

"Hmmmn... okay."

"Eat. You're getting late."

Later that evening...

Knock Knock.

"Come in."

"Boss." Leo who had entered Ryxel's office at the headquarters called.

"Yes, Leo."

"Boss, our men who you assigned Miss Karmale's protection were found dead this afternoon."

#MADAM LAWYER

Heeeeeeey!!!!!!!! How are y'all??????

This update came through a bit late. Sorry about that. I'm just having a lot to deal with these days. I know I had promised random updates and that meant very frequently but guess I have to take that back. I am so sorry. Those who know me quite well must know how disappointing I can be but sweethearts, it's never intentional. I always have back up. A very good explanation. Unfortunately, today I don't think it's good enough.

Ummm...guys... I have just been having a bad week. Not one but two. Since the previous. My grandfather passed on. It's been a lot to handle. Emotionally.

I'm better now. Though not fully okay. But fine. I didn't shut down completely. I'm a strong girl.

...

Of late, I have received some complaints. Some people are finding it hard to read unedited work.

Loves, editing is really some hectic thing. Editing means I have to first stop writing.
So you gat to choose between editing old work or new updates. I may even have to take down the book. All in the name of EDITING.

Babes, I'll edit this book. I will. Just not now. Please bear with me and my errors. I know they are there but I also know that they are not many. I also feel the clichés and whatsoever and I will work on everything. All I need is for all of you to be patient.

Guys I appreciate for those who have added this book to your reading lists. Thank you.

I always see it and pass a thanks on your MBS. But of late, I haven't so I thought I would do it just here. I'm humbled.

By the way, someone added this book to a reading List she named UNFINISHED UPDATES. I was not offended at all cause it is the truth. But guys again I ask you to be patient. This book is far from complete. Very far. Very very very very very far. This is only the beginning unless y'all are up for BOOK Two. Idk...we either hassle to write everything here or we go for BOOK TWO.

What do you guys want?

Anyway, last week couldn't get any worse. Some of my favourite authors took down their books. I was more than heart broken. But before they did that I had also thought about it. At some point I wanted to take down this book but....I talked to someone who thought my decision unwise. They advised me accordingly so the book is still up. I don't think it's fair for a writer to wake up one day and decide to take down their book. Fine, they may have a reason(s) but.... it's still not fair...idk....but I will never do it with THE MAFIA'S LAWYER...NEVER ...It would break my heart before it breaks anyone else's.

Guys, let me say byeeeee ❤️✨❤️ have a great day ✨ or night.

Don't forget to vote and comment. I would be grateful. Oh by the way, all complaints are welcome. I don't ignore anything. I'll react and adjust. Just feel free to DM me or you could just use the comment section. I don't mind just like I don't bite.😙😘😙

I'm not so sweet but I'm surely kind and know just how to handle people. ✨ I'm approachable af 🤍😌💫

Thanks for all the love and support. I appreciate. It elates😀 me a bunch and keeps me alive.💞💕💓💗💖

By the way, one of these days, someone asked me why I write. 🌚 I was so excited to answer that I almost wrote an essay to her question...lol😅...

Majorly, i write in order to stay alive. It's a peaceful feeling. Safehaven. It's endearing and beautiful. I love fantasizing and imagining the wildest hence putting it down in words. Writing is power. Writing makes me. It gives me meaning. It gives me what to look forward to.

Young and aspiring authoress✨ Alexandria 💃🤍

So why do you guys write???? Share please... It wouldn't hurt ☺️

Besides writing I do read as well... It's a source of wisdom. It also broadens experience. It's lovable and invitingly warm. I love reading guys...🤗 Actually, I even love it more when I hold a hard copy that has a count of 500+ pages and my friends go like wow ghurl, you gonna read all that?

Me: 😌 yeah 💯

Currently, I'm reading... Commitments by Barbara Delinsky. (Hard copy) It's a good read...💔🤗😂😭🥰😋🤤😪😊☺️😘😚😁😄💯💃💃🌚✨

You?🤗

Hehehe.... okay.... nice time peeps. 😻

I love you ❤️

Authoress

Andria 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 227 45
Until Damiano died my sins only consisted of coming home late and sneaking out. Now I have killed and tortured my way to the top, and uncovered a wor...
413K 8.2K 37
Book #2 (Tainted Scars Series) "Where am I? Who the hell are you?" He stared at me from across the room, "knowing my name is useless and dangerous."...
686K 20.7K 32
Book 2 of the Wolfe Series ||WARNING|| There will be mature content in this book. ~~~ "Hey, I don't think you can smoke in here." I tell the mysteri...
1.1M 36.3K 61
WATTYS WINNER When her fiancΓ© ends up in a coma and his secret mistress, Halley, shows up, Mary feels like her world is falling apart. What she does...