《The King's Court of Past And...

By King_Kado131

Welcome to King Kado's court. Worlds Near and Far come here to tell their story. With Endless Worlds, There a... More

Welcome!
Drive! Type: Soul!
Some Single Shots
Kado, The Hero Chosen by God
Hunting Machine
V-DAY SPECIAL
NATAS' SCHOOL for the SOULESS
Shonen Yo! Keep Your Breathing!
🍋Fibers and Fruit Filled with Love and Grace🍋
I REALLY JUST WANNA MAKE AN ISEKAI
🍋The Fun Starts At The After Party🍋
Not Really Sure Special
Probably Sure Specials
Raido Devil Slave Arc Part 1
A Second Part to my Pokemon One-Shot
I Don't Really Know Special...
🍋Forbidden Lovers🍋
Esuriit
Grave Fodiens
BIG BANG WAVE!
The Best Chapter of All Time
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken
Fairy Tail & The Wonderful Seiken#2 Part 1
[A/N] I Went Overboard...
[A/N] Pherb, I Know What I'm Gonna Write Today!
⚠️Madness Of Love⚠️
Random Drawings I've Done +Little Update
Demon King Kado Drawings! +Another Update!
《One Piece Devilive》[PART 1]
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 2
《One Piece Devilive》 Part 3

The Seiken Of The Fairies #2 Part 2

264 13 55
By King_Kado131

1: Thanks to 《Kaitou-Saikyou-Zeta》 for the title! I might change it a tiny bit in the future, BBUUTT! It's really good!

2: I WROTE ALL DAY YESTERDAY ALL BECAUSE I JUST WANTED TO GET TO THE END OF EISENWALD ARC!

3: ..... I forgot to establish the Seiken during the first part so it's less confusing... so I'll add it to the end of this chapter...

4:
EEENNNJJJOOOYYY!!!

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

《It Is Time For the Crazy Taxi Segment》 

*VVVRRRMMM!* 

*SSCCRRRRR!*

*THOOM!*

Erza's Magic Mobile was seen zooming through the rocky terrain towards the next town with beyond extreme speed.

Kanugi Station

It's a place for Fuckin Trains, but one at a time.

"SOME GUY WITH A SCYTHE AND A BUNCH OF HIS LACKIES TOOK OVER THE TRAIN!" 

"I think I know who they are! They're the Dark Guild Punks that have been hanging around town the past few weeks!"

Erza's Magic mobile was parked on the top of the Cliff Overlooking Kanugi Station, looking down at the chaos below.

Y/n: "What are these guys, old timey outlaws? The fuck hijacks Trains anymore?"

Happy: "Yeah! It's not even a good getaway vehicle, since it can only go on the tracks it's on!"

Erza: "Yes, but trains are extremely fast."

Sick Natsu: *Currently Useless*

Only Underpants Grey: "Then I guess it's up to us to figure out where those guys are going in such a big hurry and why."

Lucy: "You're naked Grey!"

Only Underpants Grey: "Am I?"

🔥 "HAHA! Y/n! You don't know how happy it makes me seeing you take Things Seriously! And dishing out Justice to these Evil Dark Mag-"

Y/n thoughts: "I'm just using these guys to get to Clover faster so that I can make this Delivery. They can handle the Dark Guild stuff on their own."

🌏 "WHAHAHAAA! VERY GOOD Y/N! THERE'S NOTHING BETTER TO ADMIRE IN A MAN THAN SOMEONE WHO TAKES CARE OF THEIR JOB NO MATTER WHAT GETS IN THEIR WAY! DETERMINATION IS WHAT MAKES A MAN AN ADULT! DOGODOGON!"

Y/n thoughts: "DogoDogon indeed

🔥 "I hate both of you so much!"

⚡ "HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!"

Lucy: "The military's already been called to action, so it should only be a matter of time until someone catches them?"

Erza: "I hope that's the case Lucy."

Y/n: "... Do you guys really think the Military can stop a bunch of Dark Guild Assholes who all specialize in Murdering people?"

Lucy: "...."

Erza: "...."

Lucy: "We should really go after them now…"

Erza: "Agreed."

Y/n: "Post-fuckin-haste, huh?"

The bitch said sarcastically as the magic mobile pulled off, chasing after the Dark Guild…

《MORE CRAZY TAXI TIME!》

*DDDRRRIIIFFFTTT!*

*ZOOOM!*

Erza's Magic Mobile raced through a city with extreme speed, almost killing about 17 people, but luckily they were smarter than most Superhero Show standards and knew the function of, MOVING THE FUCK OUT OF THE WAY FROM INCOMING OBJECTS!

Grey: "Stop Erza! You're going way too fast! You're gonna overload the SE Plug!"

Erza: "There's no telling how many innocent people could die if Lullaby's Song is Played! I can't slow down, we have to stop Eisenwald before it's too late!"

Grey: "But at this rate you're gonna use up all your magic before we even start fighting!"

Erza: "Then I'll just have to rely on hand to hand combat! Besides, I've got you and Natsu as backup!"

Meanwhile, inside of the Magic Mobile, Lucy, Happy and Y/n were sitting on the car's seat, with Natsu lying on the floor with Y/n's feet on top of him to help keep the sick dragon from rolling around.

Happy: "I feel live I've got something important to tell you Lucy."

Lucy: "Well what was it?"

Happy: "I don't remember, was it that you're…"

Sick Natsu: "Totally Sick Forreal…"

Happy: "THAT'S IT!"

Lucy: "Are you serious!?"

Y/n: "... You're both idiots…"

🌑 "You're kinda stupid too sometimes…"

Y/n thoughts: "I will summon you just to beat the shit out of you."

The stupid fuckin bitch liquid said as the magic mobile continued on it's way, until.

Erza: "What's that up ahead?"

Erza said, seeing a gigantic plume of smoke rising into the air.

OSHIBANA STATION

I've already said this 3 times, You know what a station is.

A group of people were gathered to stare at the rising smoke while some police or whatever they're called tried to keep them back.

Station Worker: "Please Stay back! The station is currently closed due do a train derailment!"

The worker said through a megaphone, until…

Station Worker: "We ask that you please stand ba-"

Erza: "Excuse me! What's going on!?"

Station Worker: "Why would I tell you lady?"

*BBBLLLAAAMMM!!!*

Station worker: "GAAAAHHHH!"

Erza: "What's going on!?"

Station Worker 2: "!"

*BLAM!*

Station Worker 2: "DYAAHH!"

Erza was seen interrogating the Station Staff, asking them a single question, and then Headbutting them into Unconsciousness if they didn't answer. This caused the Bitch Liquid and Lucy, who currently carried the Lame Dragon over her shoulder as he continued to be lame, to look at Erza's actions with exhaustion, not really knowing what to expect from her at this point…

⚡ "AH HAHAHAHAHAA! I STARTED TO LIKE THIS BITCH!"

Y/n: "Speak for yourself."

Lucy: "Erza's questioning methods seem a little counter productive."

Lucy said as Erza knocked several more of the staff unconscious in her Mini Doom rage, you could almost hear the main theme from eternal radiating off her armor.

Underpants Grey: "Erza's got her own way of getting things done."

Lucy: "Where are your clothes!?"

💧 "Interesting…"

Y/n thoughts: "Naga, If you pick up that quirk, I'm gonna start headbutting you!"

Erza: "The Eisenwald Guild's Inside! Let's go!"

Y/n: "Why am I being dragged into things…"

🔥 "WE MUST DISH JUSTICE!"

Erza said with the bodies of several unconscious staff workers scattered around her, luckily one one of them seemed dead… but you know what they say, Kiryu had never killed a man in his entire life! If a guy gets microwaved, then jt's the cashier's fault for pressing the button. Anyway…

Dashing into the Oshibana Station, Erza, Grey, Lucy who carried the Lame Dragon, and Y/n were all seen running inside, at this point Y/n had placed his Cake Box in a holding dimension until he got where he needed to be.

Erza: "A small army unit rushed in earlier, but they've yet to return. I'm guessing they got caught in battle with Eisenwald!"

Y/n: "That… or they're all dead…"

Y/n said as the Army forces came into view, all lying their armor and weapons destroyed.

Happy: "They've been completely wiped out!"

Erza: "They were up against an entire Guild of Wizards. A small unit like this would never stand a chance against such a powerful group."

🔶️ "She's right, it's way more fun to fight wizards."

"......."

🔶️ "There you are Sai! You just disappeared for a while, huh?"

The two of them said as the Fairy Tail mages, and Y/n walked into the room only to be faced with some new characters…

"Hehehe! Welcome! Step into our parlor Fairy Tail Flies!"

The army that was Eisenwald's Dark Guild was revealed, standing there Menacingly as our heroes, and Y/n, walked into the room.

Lucy: "Woah, there's so many of them!"

Erza: "You Fiend! So I take it you're Erigor?"

"Hehhehheh!"

[Erigor]
[Timeskip is a Bitch I'll tell you that much] 

Erigor was seen sitting on top of a train while his guild stood between him and the Fairy Tail members and Y/n… speaking of Y/n.

Kageyama: "You again! For a simple delivery boy you're pretty Deadly! I think it's about time I settled things for you getting me in trouble with Erigor, you little Light Magic nuisance!

Kageyama said, causing everyone to turn towards Y/n in confusion.

Lucy: "Light magic… wish but that's what Natsu said he saw."

Y/n: "Would it be stretching it too far to say he was seeing things, too?"

Y/n said in failing hopes as the mages faced the dark mages once again.

Erza: "We're not threatened by any of you! Tell me what you're planning to do with Lullaby!"

Erigor: "Oh, you haven't figured it out yet?"

Erigor said as he flew into the air laughing.

Erigor: "What do all train stations have?"

Erigor asked before he landed in one of the station's intercoms.

Erza: "Ah! You plan to broadcast the Lullaby's Song!?"

Erigor: "HAHHAHAA! Thousands of onlookers have gathered to get a glimpse at the action. Who knows, if I raise the volume enough I might just be able to extinguish the entire City!"

Erza: "What reason do you have to commit such a heinous crime against the innocent people of this town!"

Erigor: "This is a cleansing of the idiots who fail to appreciate the rights they hold so dear. Those who remain ignorant to those who've had their own right stripped away. They have committed the sin of turning a blind eye to the world, and so, the Reaper has come to punish them!"

Y/n: "Oh I call Bullshit!"

Erigor: "Excuse me?"

Y/n: "Stop taking Idealistic BS onto your Insanity! People like you don't give a crap about people's sins or appreciating rights! Mass murder isn't gonna do anything for anyone except make you more of a villain! So tell the truth ya Psycho Asshole!

Erigor: "... HAHAHHA! Well lookie here! This kid can see right through me, huh?"

Lucy: "H-Huh?"

Erigor: "You want me to tell the truth? Then fine! I'M JUST DOING THIS CAUSE I'M KINDA BORED AND I WANNA SEE IF THIS LULLABY THING ACTUALLY WORKS BEFORE WE TAKE ON SOME REAL BIG KILLING JOBS! HAHAHAHAHAAA! And when we're done we'll be the ones running things around here!"

Kageyama: "We're rolling in a New Age of Darkness! But of course by the time that comes around, you Fairy Tail Flies Won't be! 
SHADOW KNUCKLE BARRAGE!"

A mass of fists exploded out of Kageyama's shadow all rushing towards Lucy and Y/n with extreme speed. The Celestial Mage turned towards Natsu, hoping that he would wake up from his sick form and save her… but it was already too late for that…

*CCCCRRRRAAAASSSSHHHH!!*

*FFFWWWOOOOSSSSHHHH!!*

*SH-SSSHHHIIINNNGGG!*

As the shadow fists rushed at Celestial Mage, Erza and Grey got ready to defend her, but they were too late, as the Shadows were suddenly slashed away by a mass of Lighting and Flame, and like usual in this story, they were even more shocked to see two similar looking blades in each hand.

*FWOOOSH!*

🔥KAENKEN REKKA🔥 

*CRASH!*

REIMEIKEN IKAZUCHI

Y/n: "I already told you before Shadow Asshole!"

*SHING!*

Pointing Rekka, which was in his right hand at Kageyama, Y/n glared with intensity.

Y/n: "I'M NOT APART OF THEIR STUPID GUILD! 
The name's Y/n Xross! 
Of the Seiken Delivery Agency! 
AND MY STORY'S END IS FOR ME TO DECIDE!"

*WHO-SHING!*

*FWOOOSH!*

*NOM!*

Natsu: "AW YEAH! I'M ALL FIRED UP NOW!"

Y/n slashed his sword back at his side, but while doing so also set Natsu on fire, but to nobody's surprise, Natsu ate the flames from Rekka, and quickly woke up from his sickened form.

Lucy: "Wait, How did you know fire was going to wake him up Y/n?"

Y/n: "I didn't, I just wanted to set him on fire for a second for being stupid. Never seen someone eat fire before."

Lucy thoughts: "He's not in Fairy Tail but he'd fit right in! He's just as scary as Erza!"

Erigor: "Hahaha! I leave them to you! Show them the power of the Dark Guild, Eisenwald!"

Erigor yelled as he flew up, before suddenly disappearing.

Erza: "Natsu and Grey, go I need you to stop him."

Grey & Natsu: "... Eh?"

Erza: "When you two work together, not even Erigor the Reaper can stop you. I'm leaving him in your hands!"

Erza said, but meanwhile, Natsu and Grey were in Kissing Distance again, glaring at eachother with intensity.

Erza: "What did I say!"

Friend Grey & Friend Natsu: 
"AYE!"

*ZOOOOM!*

"They ran off!"

"They're going after Erigor!"

Two of the Dark Guild Idiots yelled, when suddenly an Unimportant enemy spoke up.

"I got it!"

Throwing his hands up, he used a type of Black Bandages to fling up to the second floor like spider man.

"I, The great Rayuul, will take them down!"

Kageyama thoughts: "That Kid's way too strong for me. He's got skill, but that pink idiot on the other hand."

Kageyama: "I'm coming with you! Time to take that Pink haired dimwit down a peg!"

Kageyama turned into a shadow and sunk into the ground as both him and Rahul ran off after Grey and Natsu. Meanwhile.

Erza: "We'll catch up with them once we're done here. Y/n, you stay behind us for protection."

Lucy: "Two girls against an entire Dark Guild?"

Y/n: "*Sigh* Didn't you idiots hear what I just said?"

Y/n said before he walked infront of the two, his lighting and fire swords in hand.

Y/n: "I said the ending of my story is for me to decide. Meaning when I decide to fight!"

*CRASH!*

*FWOOSH!*

Y/n: "I'm Gonna Kick Some Ass!"

Y/n said as the grip on his blades tightened, causing them to be surrounded in a mass of Lighting and Fire as he glared. 

Y/n: "Rekka, Ika, you two ready?"

🔥 "It's been a long time since we fought together Ika, this is quite romanti-"

⚡ "HELL YEAH Y/N! LET'S KNOCK EM ALL DEAD!"

🔥 "Why do I feel like a third wheel with my own Wife?"

Lucy: "No way, did his swords- they just talked!"

Happy: "And they're married?"

Y/n: "REKKA! IKA! HERE WE GO!"

🔥 & ⚡ "YES SIR!"

https://youtu.be/PFtptfp7ppI 

Eisenwald idiots: "WE AREN'T SCARED OF YOU! WE'VE GOT TONS OF MAGIC SWORDSMEN IN EISENW-"

*CRA-ROAR!*

⚡ 
"Keberus! 
HuMu-HuMu! 
SHOOTOKU! ISSEN!"

*SHI-SHI-SHING!*

*CCCRRRAAASSSSHHHIIINNNGGG!!!*

Eisenwald Idiots: "GGGGAAAAAHHHH!!!"

As the Magic Swordsmen of Eisenwald tried to attack, Y/n suddenly dashed past them all in 3 bolts of lighting, and before they even knew it, they had all been slashed, slipping their swords down the middle before they were all struck down by Bolts of Lighting that rose from the ground towards the sky, but in doing this attack, Y/n had placed himself in the center of the Dark Guild mages, who all quickly went to attack the boy… bbbuuuttt…

*SCREECH!*

🔥 
"Eagle! 
HuMu-HuMu! 
SHOOTOKU! NISSEN!"

*FWOOOO-SHI-SHI-SHI-SHIIING!*

Calling upon his inner Link once again, Y/n spun as he slashed his blades, causing a Flaming Tornado to form as he and a bunch of the Eisenwald Members were sent flying into the air, but as Y/n was sent into the air, he only continued his combo.

*CRA-FWOOSH!*

🔥 
"KAENKEN!" 

⚡ 
"REIMEIKEN!" 

🔥⚡ 
"Naruhodo-Naruhodo! 
SLASHOKU! SANSSEN! 
REKKA! 
IKAZUCHI! 
LO-LO-LO-LOVERS!"

Y/n: 
"FIRE BOLT! CRASH!!!!"

*FWOOO-* 

*BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!*

Eisenwald Idiots: "WWWHHHAAAA!!!"

Rocketing down like a Meteor surrounded in Flames and Lightning, Y/n slammed into the ground with all his might, causing a huge explosion of flame, shaped like a heart, as Lighting Struck in an X Pattern around it. Y/n stood up with a smirk on his face as he rested Rekka on his shoulder and Ikazuchi at his side, the wind created by the flames blowing his hair around, causing the large bang that usually covered his left eye to move a bit, revealing it's Bright Golden Color with a Star for a Pupil.

Y/n: "So! Who's next?"

Eisenwald Idiots: "W-Who is this Kid!?" 
"Is he really not from Fairy Tail!?"
"He was able to attack so fast! I barely even saw what happened!"

The Dark Mages said in shock and amazement, as Y/n continued to wipe them out with flames and lightning like this was a Destiny Warriors game. Meanwhile, Erza, Lucy and Happy were seen staring in a mass of Amazement.

Lucy: "Woah! Y/n said that his magic let him do just about anything, but I don't think I've ever seen anyone wield two Elements at once so easily! He's so cool! And he's not even a real wizard!"

Happy: "And his swords talk too! That's amazing!"

Now it's weird for me to continue the narration here, because Erza hasn't said words of amazement yet… but that's because she was not only filled with amazement… but a feeling of intense jealousy as well.

Erza thoughts: "Y/n… He's using a similar magic to me… and he's showing me up infront of the new Guild member! I CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN! I HAVE TO ACT NOW!"

Who knew Erza could be so vain… holding out her hand, a Scarlet Magic Circle appeared, summoning a Normal Magic Sword into her hands. Then dashing forwards with a mass of speed and power…

*SLASHING!!!*

Erza quickly and easily destroyed and took down a mass of the Dark Mages in a single attack.

Erza: "If I hear any of you insult the name of Fairy Tail again, then you won't live to see tomorrow!"

Lucy: "Woah! So cool!"

Happy: "That's Erza for you!"

Erza smiled as more of the Dark Mages quickly tried to blast her with their magic, but Erza easily jumped up to dodge the blasts as two more magic Circles appeared, causing her Sword to be switched out with a Spear… or is it a Polearm?... a Halbert? Lucy says it's a spear... Fuck it! I'm calling it a Shovel!

*SWO-SHIN-BBBAAAMMM!!!*

Erza's Magic Shovel extended, calling upon her true shovel knight and whipping out waves of the Dark Guild in a Single Swing. She then let go of an gripped her weapon again, only this time the Shovel had been swapped with Twin Blades, and in a very obvious display, swung her blades around much like Y/n did before, taking out even more enemies.

Erza: "HA! Did you see that Y/n? This is what a Real ReQuip Wizard Can Do!"

The scarlet knight said proudly trying to show off… bbbuuuttt…

*BOOOOM!*

"GAHAHAA!"

Y/n: "Sorry, I was busy kicking ass over here and missed whatever you did! Cool swords though."

⚡ "For a Newbie Bladesman Maybe."

🔥 "Be Nice Ika!"

Erza: "GGGRRRR! FINE THEN! I'LL JUST HAVE TO FIGHT HARDER!"

Erza yelled, swapping her Sword for a giant Battle Axe swinging and sending a mass of enemies flying.

Lucy: "Alright! I'm done sitting back! Time for me to kick butt too!"

Happy: "Aww! Why do you have to steal the spotlight from those two!"

Happy said sadly, while Lucy pulled out a special golden Key and began to use her own magic.

Lucy: 
"OPEN! 
GATE OF THE GIANT CRAB! 
CANCER!"

*SNIP SNIP!* 
*WHASHING!*

[Celestial Spirit Cancer] 
[Accidently spelled it Camcer when looking up his image…] 
[He Kinda Reminds me of BoBoBo-BoBo-BoBoBo, both in style and the way he's dubbed] 

Cancer: "You need me to fight these dudes -Baby?"

Lucy: "Yeah! Take 'em out with Style!"

Eisenwald Idiots: "I ain't never seen such a stupid haircut!" 
"You look like an Idiot!"

Cancer: "Woah -Baby."

*FWOOSH!*

*SNI-SNI-SNI-SNI-SNIP!*
[Never thought I'd be using this sound effect…]

In a single moment, Cancer flew past the Dark Mages, easily cutting not only their weapons in half… but giving them a new haircut… OK he Balded them! IT'S SUCH A STUPID ATTACK BUT I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

"SO CRUEL!!!"

Cancer: "Like your new Style -Baby?"

Erza: "That was impressive."

Y/n: "Yeah, it was also pretty dumb, but in a cool way."

Lucy: "Oh thanks, but it was no big deal!"

[Lucy Scored Points with Erza and Y/n!]

Erza: "However, this crab spirit of yours, the way he calls you baby, I find it rather insulting."

Y/n: "It's stupid, but in a funny way."

[Lucy Lost Points with Erza and Y/n she Has Broken Even…]

Cancer: "Woah -B-Ma'am."

Will you guys get back to the fight!

Back at the fight, Erza and Y/n were surrounded by Dark Guild members.

Erza: "Still so many of them…"

Y/n: "And I thought I took out a bunch of them already."

🔥 "Good luck can only take one so far on the path of Justice."

⚡ "Looks like we're gonna have to go all out. Use me on this one!"

Erza: "I agreed with your Lightning Sword on this, we shouldn't hold anything more back."

Y/n: "Y-Yeah, guess so."

Y/n thoughts: "If I go all out then you guys will be asking me to join your guild non stop, it'll be PhantomLord all over again!"

Erza: "You can just sit back Y/n."

Y/n: "I can?"

"What's this bitch going on about now?"

🔥 "Ika! She can hear us like this!"

⚡ "Good!"

Y/n: "Ignore then, what were you saying?"

Erza: "You can sit back, because I'll wipe all of them out in a single blow!"

Erza said as a Scarlet Magic Circle appeared under her feet, causing the Magical Girl Segment to begin! As she was surrounded in a mass of light, transforming into a brand new form.

[Heaven's Wheel Armor!]

Lucy: "Oh wow!"

Eisenwald idiots: "❤WWWOOOAAHH❤"

Y/n: "... How the hell is that armor? All her Vital Spots are exposed, one good stab and she's dead..."

🔥 "HAHAA! Who cares about the Efficiency! THAT'S HOT!❤!"

⚡ "EXCUSE ME!?"

Erza flew into the air with her new armor as a mass of swords began to fly and spin in a rapid cricle around her.

Erza: 
"Now! DANCE MY SWORDS! 
CIRCLE SWORD!"

*SLA-BBBBOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!*

"GGGGGGAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

The Eisenwald Idiots yelled in a mass of pain as they were all sent flying.

Lucy: "Woah! She took most of them down in a single swipe!"

Happy: "Aye!"

Lucy was correct, as a lot of them had been taken down in a single attack by Erza, but there were still a lot who were still standing, or had gotten back onto their feet. But someone wasn't too happy that Erza had caught the eye of their Husband…

⚡ "Tchchchchch! Y/n! Summon me!"

Y/n: "Eh? You sur-

"SUMMON ME AND DRAW NAGARE! WE'RE SHOWING THIS BITCH HOW IT'S DONE!"

Ika's yelling had grabbed everyone's attention for a moment as Y/n sighed, dispelling Rekka as he gripped Ikazuchi.

Y/n: "Alright then! Let's show them what we can do!"

*CCCRRRAAASSSHHH!!!*

https://youtu.be/rPHTrkNcURs 

Suddenly in a bright flash of lightning, an odd cloud appeared in the air above all the mages, when suddenly golden yellow limbs began to move out of said cloud, until a laugh was heard as a new figure was summoned onto the field.

"AHHH! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!"

⚡[Raimeiken Ikazuchi]⚡
[The Golden Alangina]
[The Queen of the Jin] 

Ikazuchi: "OH YEAH! Now we can really get this fight started!"

Ika said as she landed softly on the ground next to Y/n… quickly revealing that she was much taller than him at 5'10 with a cocky smile on her face. Meanwhile….

Eisenwald Simps: "❤WOAHWOHH!!!"
"❤SO HOT!" 
"❤SO BEAUTIFUL!"

Happy: "WOAH! SHE'S PRETTIER THAN YOU LUCY!"

Lucy: "WILL YOU SHUT UP!"

DIFFERENT MEANWHILE! Y/n was seen drawing a new sword out of a bubble of water.

*SPLASHING!*

💧[Suiseiken Nagare]💧

Y/n then tossed the sword Ikazuchi into the air, causing Ika to catch it happily, transforming the blade from it's normal form to a more curved Arabian Cutlass… so now the sword was as curvy as she is. Spinning the blade around happily. Ika posed as she pointed her sword at the Eisenwald Members.

Ikazuchi: "Now Y/n, Let's show this Bitch what a Real Scantily Clad Swordswoman can do!"

Y/n: "... As long as you address the fact that you're dressed like that… Ready Naga?"

💧 "Yes Sir!"

Ikazuchi: "LET'S GO!"

*TCHCHC!*

In the blink of an eye, Ika suddenly appeared behind the Eisenwald Guild Members, shocking them, not only metaphorically… but literally…

*CCCRRRAAASSSHHH!!!*

Lightning fell down onto the rest of the Dark Guild, paralyzing them in place while Y/n and Ika prepared their blades for a powerful attack.

Y/n: "NAGA! NOW!"

A mass of water appeared and swirled around Nagare as Y/n held it to his side.

💧
"FANTASTIC LION! 
SANSATTSU NIKI!"

Meanwhile Ika simply held her blade infront of her face as it sparked with a mass of electricity.

⚡ 
"GOLDEN ALANGINA! 
SANSATTSU GIRI!

💧 
"WA-WA-WA-WATER!"

⚡ 
"TH-TH-TH-THUNDER!"

Y/n quickly dashed forwards before he jumped over the dark mages, spinning around his blade as they were all quickly trapped in a large bubble of water. Then Highfiving Ikazuchi, she had reeled back her sword as she struck.

SANSATTSU!⚡

💧🌟⚔👑
CONDUCTED CRASH!
💧🌟⚔👑

*CCCRRRAAASSSHHHIIINNNGGGG!!!*

A mass of Electricity, Lightning and Thunder Exploded out as the Bubble Y/n had created popped, sending Dark Wizards flying, but they couldn't scream in pain, as they were all easily knocked unconscious, hitting the ground one by one. Ika then tried to do a cute pose with a wink afterwards.

Ikazuchi: "How was that Darling~? Way better than that Armored Hussy, right?"

Erza: "EXCUSE ME?!"

Ikazuchi: "YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID BITCH!"

🔥 "What have I gotten myself into…"

💧 "...Ogling at someone other than your wife is Unjust…" 

🔥 "... Shut the hell up Naga…"

As Erza and Ikazuchi glared at eachother Y/n just looked exhausted as there were only two dark mages left, a Fat guy with no nose, and a guy with shitty pompadou and public hair for facial hair. But then the Shitty pompadou charged forwards with magic around his fists.

Shit Pompadou: "Alright then! You two are dealing with me now!"

Fat Boi: "DON'T DO IT BE-ARD! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO THOSE WOMEN ARE!?"

*WHO-SHING!*
*CLA-SSSHHHIIINNNGGG!*

Suddenly slashed with an X across his chest with one of those blades empowered by lightning, Shitty Pompadou was sent flying as he was easily almost killed.

Fat Boi: "That's the Queen of the Fairies! Titania Erza! And that is the Legendary Golden Genie Queen, Alangina!"

The man said as Ika held a cocky smirk and Erza transformed back into her normal armor.

Lucy: "Oh man! I think I'm in love."

Y/n: "Really?"

Lucy yelled with stars in her eyes, while Y/n appeared behind her with his still exhausted face. Meanwhile the Fat Dark Mage did the correct thing to do in a situation like this…

Fat Boy: "FORGET THIS! I'M OUT OF HERE!"

And ran the fuck away… unfortunately.

Ikazuchi: "HEY! GET BACK HERE YOU PIECE OF SHIT! I'M NOT DONE HAVING FUN YET!"

Y/n: "H-HEY! DON'T DRAG ME! IIKKAA!!!"

Ika began chasing after the fat boy with her lightning sword in one hand and Y/n in the other.

Erza: "I would imagine he's going to look for Erigor, you should follow him."

Lucy: "Who me?"

Erza: "Just do it!"

Lucy then did the correct thing in this situation.

Lucy: "WHATEVER YOU SAY! I DON'T WANNA MAKE YOU ANGRY!"

And did what Erza said, chasing after Ikazuchi, Y/n and the Fat Mage… but soon after Lucy left the scene, Erza let out a sigh before she fell onto one knee.

Erza: "Grey was right… I overdid it on the magic mobile…"

《Short Timeskip》

Erza was seen walking onto the Station's Balcony with a loudspeaker in hand, causing the people below to look on in confusion.

Erza: "IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIVE THEN YOU WILL LEAVE THIS PLACE AT ONCE! THIS STATION HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY EVIL WIZARDS! THEY ARE THREATENING TO BROADCAST A DEADLY SPELL THAT WOULD KILL EVERYONE HERE! I BEG YOU, RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN!"

Erza announced causing the townspeople to quickly run away with a mass of speed, screaming in panic at the news. Meanwhile, Erza was confronted by a Station Worker.

Staff: "HEY LADY! WHY DID YOU MAKE EVERYONE PANIC LIKE THAT!?"

Erza: "I would rather that than watch them all die. Infact you gentlemen need to evacuate aswell."

Erza announced to the staff, shocking them a bit before they quickly began running away as well.

Erza: "Now that I've cleared everyone from the train station… I wonder what Erigor's next move will be."

*Fwoooo-*

Suddenly an oddly strong wind began to blow, causing Erza to quickly turn around, only to see a gigantic hurricane surrounding the station.

Erza: "A-A Wind Barrier!?"

Erza said in shock… when suddenly, Erigor appeared behind her.

《Meanwhile》

Rayuul: "GGGRRRAAAHHH!!!"

*CRASH!*

Inside of the Station Studio room, Rayuul was seen attacking Grey with his Black Bandages, destroying the room around them as he swung them around.

Rayuul: "There's no escape! From my Urumi!"

Rayuul yelled as he launched even more of his Black Bandages, known as Urumi, at the Fairy Tail Wizard, bbbuuutt… Grey was ready, getting into a Stance, he Placed one fist on top of his open palm, causing the room to chill as an Ice Magic Cricle Appeared.

Grey: 
"Ice Make: Shield!"

*SHING!*

Suddenly a gigantic thick snowflake appeared out of the ground, blocking the Urumi from hitting Grey.

Rayuul: "THIS GUY USUES ICE MAGIC!?"

Grey: "ICE MAKE: KNUCKLE!"

*BO-BO-BO-BOOOM!*

Rayuul: "GGGAAAHHH!

Grey attacked again, summoning a mass of Fists Made of Ice from under Rayuul, sending him flying back through a Wall.

Grey: "This is your last chance to tell me what you're planning. You're not going to play Lullaby over the PA System?"

Rayuul: "Erigor's Magic Sealing Barrier should be up by now."

Grey: "Erigor's what?"

Rayuul: "He's created a Wind Barrier that will keep you Insects from Escaping!"

《Meanwhile》

Erigor was seen facing Erza with a smile on his face as he floated above her.

Erigor: "I always wanted the opportunity to fight the queen of the Fairies, but unfortunately, I don't have time to play with you right now."

*FWOOO-BOOOOM!*

Holding up his hand, Erigor summoned a Purple Wind Magic Circle as Erza was easily blasted inside the inescapable walls of the Barrier.

Erza: "ERIGOR!"

Erza yelled as she rushed at the man, but the swirling wind of the barrier easily held and blasted her back.

Erigor: "It's useless! There's no way you can escape my magic sealing Barrier! It's one way only! Once your in, you can get out, and if you try to, you'll just get ripped to shreds!"

Erza: "What is the meaning of this you scoundrel!"

Erigor: "We've wasted enough of our time on your Fairy Tail Flies. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to fly off screen!"

Erigor sai- wait did he say what I think he said? Dammit! If I'm not sassy enough it starts to bleed into the characters! Anyway, Erza yelled at the Wind Barrier which I don't understand how Erigor understood her through or could hear with it around.

Erza: "COME BACK HERE! Curse you Erigor! I will find a way to stop you!... so he wasn't targeting this station after all… what is he planning?"

《Meanwhile》

*Blam!*

Grey: "Let me say this simply buddy! Tell me what the plan is or else! No cryptic bullshit!"

Rayuul: "We knew you pests would cause problems so we lured you here and trapped you! The only reason we took over this station is to block traffic to the final stop, we didn't want any trains getting into Clover Station."

Grey: "Yeah, why?"

Rayuul: "Cause that's where it's going down. Clover's just beyond a giant canyon and that train line is the only way in and out of town, unless you're able to fly like Erigor."

Grey: "So the Lullaby's in Cover?"

Rayuul: "You know what else is in Clover? Think hard and you'll get it…"

*SLAM!*

Rayuul: "GOTCHA!"

Rayuul used Grey's thinking time to attack, slamming the Ice Mage with his Urumi and sending him flying back.

Grey: "Clover… That's where The Guild Master's Conference is being held! They're going after the Guild Masters!"

Rayuul: "You finally figured it out, well it's too late to stop us now!"

*SLAM!*

Rayuul then slammed Grey again with his Urumi, but the Ice Mage cross his arms to block.

Grey: "You Eisenwald Thugs must be pretty brave to take on such of group of powerful wizards, that or stupid."

Rayuul: "Those ignorant old fogies won't even know what hit them once Lullaby's song starts playing! There's no way Erigor's plan can fail!"

Rayuul said as he wrapped his Urumi around Grey, trapping him in place.

Rayuul: "You that Delivery Boy and your Fairy Friends are all trapped in the station so there's nothing you can do about it! Soon we'll have our revenge on everyone who kept us down! When we're done they'll be completely wiped out!"

*PWOOOM!*

Suddenly a mass of Ice Magic began to explode from Grey's form, freezing the Urumi that had trapped him before shattering it like it was nothing.

Grey: "That's not gonna happen!"

Grey said angrily as ice began to crawl up Rayuul's leg, freezing him in place and trapping him… the turn had been tables.

Grey: "Not get this Straight! When you mess with the Guild Masters then you mess with all of us! They may be old fogies, but they're the closest thing we have to parents!"

Grey roared and glared before he slammed his hand onto Rayuul's face, doing something really cold, as he completely froze the Dark Mage into a human Ice Sculpture… Grey then began walking away from the scene as mist from the ice cold finisher set the mood.

Grey: "When I get my hands on them I'll show them that Fairy Tail 's way scarier than some Dark Guild."

《Timeskip》

Shitty Pompadou: "Just forget about it lady… we already told you… there's nobody doing Erigor's barrier… you and your friends are stuck…"

After tying up the Eisenwald Guild Members and interrogating them to try and find a way out, Erza had come up dry over and over again… but then again you can never trust somebody who goes outside thinking Public Hair looking facial hair is a good idea… until…

Grey: "ERZA!"

Grey had suddenly appeared on the second floor looking down on the Scarlet Knight.

Erza: "What are you doing here? I thought you were with Natsu?"

Grey: "Nevermind that now! Listen I just found out that Erigor's real target is Clover! The next town up!"

Erza: "What?"

Grey: "Erigor's heading up there as we speak! He's planning to use Lullaby to kill the Guild Masters!"

Erza: "Why didn't you tell me!?"

Shitty Pompadou: "AAAHHHH!!!"

If that man wasn't almost dead from getting hit by both Erza and Ikazuchi then he sure as hell is now.

Erza: "There's a problem, the station is surrounded by a wind barrier."

Grey: "Yeah I know. I saw it earlier. If you try to break through that thing it'll make mincemeat out of you."

Erza: "I've already tried that…"

Erza said as she held her arm, causing Grey's eyes to widen a bit.

Grey: "Woah, is your arm ok?"

Erza: "That's not important, what is, is getting out of here. We must stop erigor before he reaches the Guild Masters conference. Wait a Minute, I remember them talking about someone named Kage back at the pub, we have to find that man Grey, he was the one who broke Lullaby's seal!"

Grey: "A Dispeller, eh? A Seal Breaking wizard could take down the wind barrier!"

Erza: "That's what I'm hoping for, now let's start searching!"

Grey: "Right!"

Grey and Erza said as their search for Kageyama began… although they had no idea that the man was currently hunting after Natsu… who was also looking for him… so it's a really round about search for eachother that isn't going anywhere.

Back with Shitty Pompadou.

SP: "Kuraka… how long are you gonna hide back there…"

SP asked when suddenly a Magic Circle appeared on the wall, as the fat boy from before used his NoClip magic to appear through it.

Kuraka: "Sorry, I was scared!"

SP: "Find Kage before they do, go now."

Kuraka: "No! Please don't make me, you know I'm no good in a fight!"

SP: "Calm down, it's a simple job, even you can handle it…"

《Meanwhile》

Lucy: "Ugh… this is useless… I can't find that fat guy anywhere… and I have no idea where Y/n or that yellow Genie lady went…"

Happy: "Aye."

Lucy: "Why don't we just head back where Erza is?"

Happy: "WWWWAAAHHHH!!!"

Lucy: "Woah! What's with the crazy reaction?"

Happy: "Erza gave you an order to go after the fat man, so you-you have to do what Erza says Lucy, ignoring an order from Erza is never a good idea! She's gonna be super angry with you! And if I have to watch her punish it might scar me for life!"

Lucy: "What kinda punishment are we talking about here?"

The Sexu-

Lucy: "DON'T FINISH THAT SENTENCE!"

Jeez, I was just making a joke...

Lucy: :Hey I was just kidding! I would never give up on a mission like that!"

Happy: "That thought of an Erza smackdown scares some sense into you?"

Lucy: "SHUT UP YOU STUPID CAT! WHY ARE YOU EVEN FOLLOWING ME!?"

…. Bitch…

Lucy: "What was that!?"

Meanwhile!

Lucy: "GET BACK HERE RIGHT NO-"

*BOOOOOM!*

Meanwhile, another floor of the station exploded as a voice was heard screaming.

Natsu: "ERIGOR!!! COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!"

Natsu yelled as he began destroying walls to search for Erigor angrily, tired of just running down empty halls, but as he stood around looking through a room, a familiar shadow appeared behind him and began to grow 3 dimensional, until…

*BL-BL-BLAM!*

Kageyama: "There! I've wanted to do that for a while now! How'd you like that, Fairy Tail Insect!"

Natsu was punched quickly sending him flying into a bunch of Crates, he struggled there for a bit like an idiot before popping out.

Natsu: "NOT YOU AGAIN!"

But now the Dragon Slayer had a painting around his neck… it looked a little funny… not all that much though.

Kageyama: "... You look like an idiot."

Natsu: "Aw Shut it… Doggy!"

Doggyama: "It's Kage! Get it right! The name is Kage!"

Natsu: "Same thing really."

No… no it isn't … not even in Japanese.

Kageyama: "Anyway, I think I've got you figured out this time. You eat flames to increase your power, isn't that your big trick? Shouldn't be all that hard to stomp out."

Natsu: "GRRRRRR! NOW I REALLY WANNA TEACH YOU A LESSON BUT I DON'T HAVE THE TIME!"

Natsu yelled, setting his head on fire and destroying the painting that was stuck on him. Then pointing his fist at Kagayama-

Natsu: "Tell me where Erigor is!"

Kageyama: "You think I'm just gonna tell you that? If you really wanna know then you're gonna have to beat it out of me! Sound Fair? KNUCKLE SHADOW!"

*FWOOO-*

*BLAM!*

Kageyama did his opening uppercut attack, but Natus easily blocked by crossing his arms in a X, shocking Kageyama a bit.

Natsu: "So I get to knock you around and get the info I wanna know? That's killing two birds with one stone! And thanks to that fire Y/n gave me! I feel more fired up than ever before!"

https://youtu.be/82MCM-vIjhA 

Kageyama quickly began to throw a barrage of Knuckle Shadows, that Natsu was easily able to dodge over and over again.

Kageyama thoughts: "Tch! He's skilled, but he doesn't have the same killer eyes as Erigor or that Delivery Boy… That means I can still beat him!"

Kageyama said before he slammed his hands on the ground.

Kageyama: 
"NOW COME OUT! 
100 HEADED SNAKE SHADOW!"

Kageyama roared as a mass of snake heads made of shadow appeared and all charged at Natsu with extreme speed.

Kageyama: "JUST TRY AND DODGE THIS ONE! THEY'LL CHASE YOU TO THE ENDS OF THE WORLD AND RIP YOU TO SHREDS!"

The Shikamaru Cosplayer roared as the snakes charged, but couldn't care less about Kageyama's warning, he was the main character after all.

*BLAM!*

Smalling his fists together the Red Dragon Magic Circle was formed as Natsu got ready to attack

Natsu: "If I can't dodge them then I won't even Try! NOW HERE IT COMES!"

Jumping at the Snakes, Natsu reeled both of his arms back as he roared.

Natsu: 
"FIRE DRAGON! 
WING ATTACK!!!"

*BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!*

With his arms surrounded, Natsu swung them both at the Snakes, easily destroying the Shadow Magic in a single powerful blast.

Natsu: "You ready to talk? If so then I've got a fireball with your name on it!"

Kageyama: "N-No! Stay away! You're a monster!"

Natsu: "WRONG ANSWER!"

*BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!*

The entire station Rumbled as everyone stopped what they were doing for a moment, knowing full well who caused that explosion.

Natsu: "Aw man! Look what you made me do? I was trying not to mess up the whole place this time."

Natsu said as Kagayama was revealed through the smoke. He had been punched through the next wall with a giant Black scorch mark all around him.

Natsu: "Anyway, I feel better! Sorry I had to take you down Diorama!"

Diorama: "I told you it's Kageyama!"

Natsu: "Whatever, just tell me where Erigor is or your Toasted bread is gonna get burnt!"

Kageyama: "Pfff… hehehe, he's long gone you idiot! He's not even in this station anymore!"

"NATSU!"

Turning around, Natsu came face to face with Erza and Grey running towards him.

Erza: "Do not harm him! We need him alive!"

Grey: "Way to go, ya fire freak!"

Natsu: "???"

Natsu was confused for a moment… but rightfully that confusion turned to fear as Erza jumped at him with her sword reeled back like a baseball bat.

Natsu: "AH! IDON'TKNOWWHATIDIDWRONGBUTI'MSORRY!!!!"

*CLASHING!*

Erza then went past Natsu and slashed at Kageyama, slicing through the wall and putting her blade near his neck.

Erza: "You will dispell the wind barrier and you will do so without complaint!"

Scared Natsu: "AHHH! Just do it man! This chick's a real monster!"

Erza: "Understood?"

Kageyama: "Fine! I'll dispel it…"

*Wowhwhwhwwh!*

Suddenly, Kageyama contorted in a mass of pain, before a magic circle appeared on his chest… then the fat hand of Kuraka came no clipping through it and GOD I HATE THE WAY HIS FACE LOOKS! Anyway, he looks traumatized as he did this causing Kageyama to fall to the ground.

Erza: "KAGE!"

Grey: "Shit! He was our only way out of here!"

Erza: "Kage don't you dare die on us! We need your help! You're the only one here who is able to dispel the wind barrier! Just hang on!"

The Shikamaru cosplayer then broke cosplay as he began to die, but seeing this quickly struck a nerve in Natsu as he clenched his fist tightly.

Natsu: "How could you do that to one of your friends? HE'S A MEMBER OF YOUR GUILD! HE TRUSTED YOU AND YOU TRIED TO KILL HIM!"

Kuraka then tied to run away, but hell hath no fury like a Dragon's Rage… that's why it's such a powerful move in Pokémon.

Natsu: "HOW COULD YOU!?!?!?!"

*BBBBLLLLAAAAAMMMM!!!!*

Natsu then rushed forwards, slamming his fist into the through the wall, this also caused him to slam his fist directly into Kuraka's stupid fucking face, sending his ass flying. Meanwhile…

Erza: "Please Kage, just stay with us."

Grey: "He's unconscious, it's no use."

Erza: "We Can't Let him Die, he's our only way out of here!"

Erza said angrily as she began to shake Kageyama around violently like a cavewoman.

Grey: "But, there's no way he can use his magic in this condition 

Erza: "If I force him to, he will!"

Erza yelled as Lucy, Happy and Y/n were seen in the doorway.

Lucy: "uh… bad timing, huh?"

Happy: "Aye…"

Y/n: "I'm never gonna make this Cake Delivery…"

《One Recap Later》

Lucy: "What! Erigor's going to use Lullaby on the Guild Masters!?"

Natsu: "We have to stop him!"

Y/n: "NOOO! If the Guild Masters Die then I won't be able to make my Delivery!"

Grey: "Is that all you care about?"

Y/n & 🌏: "YES!"

🌏 "DOGODOGON!"

Erza: "That's easier said than done. Erigor cut off our only means of reaching Clover and Is heading there by air."

Grey: "We could catchup to him on the magic mobile… but we can't do anything unless we get on the other side of this barrier."

Lucy & Y/n: "How do we do that?"

Natsu: "GGGRRRAAAHHH!!"

*BBBBLLLAAAMMM!!*

The Barrier said No U.

*BOOOOOOM!*

Natsu: "GAHHAAAA!"

Grey: "See, that's what happens when you try to burst through."

As Erza tried to wake up Kageyama, Natsu did his best to attack the barrier over and over again, trying to bust through it, only to fail over and over again. As the wizards panicked, Y/n simply watched their desperation from the sidelines… his cake box on one side of him.. and a slash in the ground made by an earlier fight on the other.

Y/n thoughts: "With Kurayami I could dispel this thing with a single slash… but I'd have to transform to call on that much power… doing that will reveal how strong I really am, and then they won't stop bugging me to join their Guild… my Laymen's life will be ruined… but… if I don't do this… then the Guild Masters will die… and with the world flung into Chaos… I couldn't even dream of living as a layman… *Sigh*... Lesser of two evils I guess…"

Y/n said hesitantly as he began to summon darkness into his hands to summon Kurayami and its corresponding book, but then he was stopped when Natsu said something.

Natsu: "... Ah! We could use your Spirits! Back at Everlewds I was pulled from one place to another though the spirit world!"

Lucy: "Well yeah, but normal people would suffocate to death, it's hard to breathe in their world! Besides, a Celestial Wizard can only open a Gate from where they're Standing!"

Natsu: "Huh?"

Y/n: "She saying, even if we tried that, we would need another wizard on the other side of the Barrier for it to work."

Natsu: "You're totally confusing me! Just do it!"

Lucy: "It doesn't work that way! Plus, just the act of a Human going into the spirit world is a Serious breach of contract! It didn't matter before because that key was Everlewds not mine!"

I know the name isn't Everlewd… but I like that better… anyway, hearing this made Happy have an epiphany.

Happy: "Everlewd's key… holding on… AHH! I JUST REMEMBERED LUCY!"

Lucy: "Remembered what?"

Happy: "WHAT I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU ON THE WAY HERE!"

Y/n: "Weren't you just calling her weird?"

Happy: "No! Well yeah, Lucy is weird, but look at this!"

Happy yelled as he held out a Golden Celestial Spirit Key.

Lucy: "HOW'S YOU GET YOUR CLAWS ON VIRGO'S KEY!? DIDN'T ANYONE TEACH YOU THAT IT'S WRONG TO STEAL THINGS!"

Happy: "But I didn't steal it Virgo asked me to give it to you!"

Hearing this surprised Lucy as Y/n and Natsu were just confused.

Y/n: "What does this have to do with us getting out of here?"

Natsu: "Better question, who's Virgo."

Y/n: "Virgo is the Constellation known as the Maden. She's supposed to be a sign of purity."

Natsu: "... OH! Wasn't she that big Gorilla Lookin 'Maid!"

Y/n: "Maid makes sense, but Gorilla…"

Happy: "Her contract with Everlewd was broken as soon as he was arrested, but before we all left that day she came up to me and said she wanted to sign a new contract with you Lucy!"

Lucy: "Great I get a big ugly spirit. Anyway, thanks for letting me know but we really need to get out of here, I can make a contract with her later."

Happy: "Bu-"

Lucy: "SHUT UP! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST MEOW LIKE EVERY OTHER CAT!"

Lucy said angrily as she stretched Happy's face, completely ignoring the important information that could get them out of this stupid situation.

Lucy: "Wait what? It can?"

Yeah! Now please let the cat talk so we can be done with this scene!

Lucy: "Ugh fine!"

Grey: "Who are you talking to?"

Lucy: "A big jerk…"

Screw you…

Lucy: "Just Move things along already!"

Anyway, Lucy then let go of Happy's face causing the cat to get sad and dramatic as a spotlight and cherry petals fell down around him.

Happy: "I'm sorry, I just thought that since Virgo can drill holes, she can dig through the ground and get us to the other side of the barrier!"

Lucy: "HOLY CRAP THE JERK WASN'T LYING!"

You know you're talking about a Creator God, right?

Lucy: "YOU'RE SO SMART HAPPY! WHY DIDN'T YOU MENTION THAT SOONER SILLY KIDDY!"

Happy: "Because Someone was pinching my Face!"

After some apologies, bowing, and a tiny bit of blackmail, Lucy was now seen standing there with the Key of Virgo in hand.

Lucy: 
"… I call upon thee! In the world of the Celestial Spirits! And now I beckon you to my side at once! Pass through the Gate! 
OPEN GATE OF THE MAIDEN! 
VIRGO!"

*DING-DONG!

In a bright flash of light, flying through the air with a spin and the clank of some chains, the form of the Celestial Spirit Virgo was revealed.

[Virgo] 
[Call me Kinky but I love everything about her!] 

Virgo: "You summoned Mistress? What can I do for you?"

Lucy: "...... Who're you?"

🔥 "....."

"Say anything and I'll kill you…"

🔥 "Understood…"

Natsu: "What's up Burger! You look great, you lost some weight!"

Burger: "My name's Virgo, and I apologize for any trouble I may have caused you."

Lucy: "SHE DIDN'T JUST LOSE WEIGHT NATSU!"

Grey: "What do you mean?"

Y/n: "I should know what you mean, but I'm also kinda curious…"

Lucy: "She's like a totally different Person!"

Virgo: "I'm a very loyal spirit who'll do anything to please my wizard, so I try to take on the form that they will find most appealing."

Natsu: "I dunno, I kinda liked it when you were all big and tough looking."

Virgo: "Did you really? Well then-"

Gorilla Virgo: "I can switch back then."

Virgo then suddenly transformed back into her, as Natsu described, Gorilla form, quickly easily shocked Grey and made Y/n laugh like crazy.

Lucy: "Don't listen to him! I'm your wizard and I like the other form better!"

Virgo: "As you wish Mistress."

Y/n: "HAHAHAHAAA! Aw man, spirits are funny…"

Y/n said as he finished laughing, only to jump a bit when he found Virgo infront of him, staring at him with a very happy smile.

Virgo: "Hello again. It's been a very long time."

Y/n: "We've never met before."

Virgo: "We haven't?"

Y/n: "Nope. This is out first time meeting."

Virgo tilted her head and had a face of confusion, until she jump a bit as quickly changed her expression to one of realization.

Virgo: "Oh! How silly of me."

Lucy: "Hold on, Y/n, Virgo, you've met before?"

Virgo: "Nope, this is our first time meeting."

Y/n: "What she said."

Lucy grew suspicious at this before she realized that this wasn't the time for small talk.

Lucy: "Oh, crap, we don't have much time. Can we work out the contract details later?"

Virgo: "Of course, whatever you'd like mistress."

Lucy: "And can you please stop calling me mistress?"

Lucy asked causing Virgo to look down at Lucy's whip.

Virgo: "Would you prefer I call you queen?"

Lucy: "No."

Virgo: "What about Princess?"

Lucy: "Oh yeah, that's more like it."

Grey: "Princess, yeah right."

Natsu: "Hurry it up ladies."

Y/n: "Get us out of here before my Client dies."

Virgo: "Yes Sir!"

Virgo said causing her eyes to shine as she began using her power, spinning rapidly as she dug through tunnels with extreme speed and power.

Grey: "Oh wow, look at her go!"

Y/n: "Yes! If we're fast enough then I'll be able to make my Delivery before the end of the night!"

Erza: "Nicely done Lucy."

*CLANG!*

Lucy: "GAH!"

Armored Boobs to Face again… as Virgo dug the tunnel, our heroes and Y/n got ready to leave… except…

Grey: "What do you think you're doing?"

Grey asked as he saw Natsu carrying the Stilly Dying Shikamaru Cosplayer.

Natsu: "I know he's one of our enemies, but I'd feel guilty if we just left him here to die."

Y/n: " I swear if his existence messes up my deliver then I'll kill him."

After making their way out of the Barrier, our heroes were seen struggling against the intense wind that was created by the hurricane.

Grey: "Looks like we made it out!"

Erza: "Let's head towards Clover!"

Lucy: "Woah! This wind is crazy!"

Virgo: "Princess! I'll keep your panties from showing!"

Lucy: "You just worry about your own!"

Grey: "Oh wow…"

Saikou: "👍"

"It's no use…"

Kageyama was seen on thr ground, talking to the group as he continued to slowly die.

Kageyama: "You'll never be able to catch up to Erigor, you can't stop us… we've won…"

Erza: "... Hold on a second, where's Y/n?"

Natsu: "Eh? He was here just a minute ago."

Happy: "Aye."

Lucy: "Wait, isn't that the cake he was supposed to deliver?"

Grey: "That's the only reason he's here, why would he leave it and this disappear all of a sudden?"

Saikou: "....."

Virgo: "Yes, it seems you have been left behind."

Saikou: :(

《Meanwhile》

Erigor was seen speeding through the air, flying over the mass of train tracks below.

Erigor: "The town of Clover is in sight! A bit farther and I'll have reve-

*VRRRM!*

"HASSHA BAKUSŌ!"
[Launch Bombing!] 

https://youtu.be/lguyuj4ji-8 

"🎵Taiya O~! Hirake~! Hinku No Body Ga Mewosamasu!🎶" 
[🎵Open The Tires And The Crimson Body Awakens!🎶]

"Tsurugi Ga Shinboru Hashiru Moji Maigō Tokubetsu Kasoku!"
 [The Sword Is A Symbol! Running characters! Special Acceleration For Each Issue!]

"🎵Diagospeedy~!🎶"
[🎵Diagospeedy~!🎶]

*CLASHING-VRVRVRRRMMMM!!!*

"GGGGRRRRAAAHHHH!!!! 
I'VE GOT YOU NOW!"

Erigor was confused hearing such strange music in the middle of nowhere, only to be shocked even more when he turned around, only to see Y/n on a Motorbike chasing after him at beyond highspeed.

Y/n: "HAHAH! DIDN'T THINK A DELIVERY BOY COULD MOVE AT MACH SPEED DID YA? HOW DO YOU THINK I DEVILVER THINGS ACROSS THE ENTIRETY  OF EARTHLAND IN 2 TO 3 BUSINESS DAYS? Now then, time to take you down!"

Erigor was confused by this, when suddenly he heard an odd windy sound coming from behind him.

*BLAM!*

*FWOOO-*

*CRASH!*

Suddenly, something slammed into Erigor, sending him falling towards the ground, and crashing into the railroad tracks. Y/n drive past the wind mage and drifted to a stop, but as he did the object that hit Erigor flew through the air and landed in his open hand, revealing it's form.

*FWOOO-SH-SHING!*

🍃Fuusouken Hayate!🍃

Stepping off of his Bike, known as the Diagospeedy, Y/n kicked up the kickstand causing the Bike to transform back into a small book, while he did this, Erigor rose to his feet with a glare in his eyes.

Erigor: "Well, if it isn't the Delivery Boy in way over his head, What the heck are you doing here?"

Y/n: ".... Ain't it obvious? If one of my Clients die before I get their delivery too them, Then that's gonna make my Agency look super bad!"

Erigor: "Haha! So you're only doing this for the money? Then I guess you and I aren't so different Delivery Boy."

Y/n: "So, we're completely different. You just wanna kill people, I on the other hand, just wanna live life as a Layman!"

Y/n said with a smile as he dispelled Hayte into a mass of wind, before holding out his hand, causing a brand new weapon to appear in a mass of music notes.

🎵OnKen Suzune🎵

Y/n: "Ready Ken?"

🎵 "Yes Si-"

🎶 "LET'S GO THIS!"

As Y/n gripped the new sword… suddenly the blade changed as the voice coming out of it turned from a shy male to an very loud and angry female.

🎶OnJuu Suzune!🎶

Y/n: "Woah! Wait Juu-"

🎶 "I've been super Bored All day! IT'S TIME TO KICK THIS GUY'S BUTT!"

Y/n: "... Y'now what, Alright! LET'S GO FOR IT!"

Y/n then held out his hand, summoning a small pink book into it.

*BR-BRRRRMMMM!*

🎶 
"Bremen No Rockband!"

*SLAM!*

Y/n slammed the Wonder Ride Book into his the Gun Sword, causing a giant version of the Pink book he used to appear behind him, but unlike with Kaenken Rekka, Y/n wasn't surrounded in flames, instead there were two figures seen behind him underneath the Giant Book, both of the figures were pink Shilouettes with the first being a Girl dressed in flashy clothing, standing behind a large DJ table, Jamming out as she played the music coming out of OnJuu Suzune, the second was a male figure who wore the traditional Japanese clothing of a samurai, he had his back turned towards Y/n as he nodded his head to the music. Pointing the Pink Seiken Towards the Sky, Y/n smiled as he pulled the trigger.

Y/n: "Henshin!"

*SLA-BBBAAANNNGGG!!!*

🎶 
"BREMEN NO ROCKBAND!"

*BRRRM!*

🎶🎵JuuKen Gekidan!🎵🎶
[bayonet bullet!]

*BLBLBL-BOOOOM!*

🎵
"Ken de ikuze-"
[Go with a sword-]

 🎶
"NO! NO!
 Jū de Go! Go!
 BAM! BAM!
 ONJUU SUZUNE~!"
[NO! NO!
 A gun to Go! Go!
 BANG! BANG!
 ONJUU SUZUNE!]

🎶🎵 "Suzune Gakushou! Amai Miwaku No Jūken Ga, Okashina Rhythm De Beat Wo Kiri Kizamu!"🎶🎵
 [Suzune movement! A sweet and charming bayonet cuts the beat with a strange rhythm!]

As the giant book slammed open, a mass of Music Note flew out and swirled around Y/n before slamming into him, finishing his transformation as hie new form was revealed.

[Fuckin! Wattpad's thing can't find this song!]

https://youtu.be/-WZf8F7b448

Erigor's eyes widened, not only at this odd display of magic, but the sudden transformation of Y/n… it was a magic he has never even heard before, and seeing it made it all the more unbelievable… but seeing and hearing didn't matter… because right now, Erigor could feel the power radiating off of Y/n's new armor.

Y/n: "Erigor! They call you the reaper, right? Well then, let's see if you can kill someone like me!"

Y/n said before he quickly pointed his Gun Blade at Erigor, shooting a barrage of music magic bullets at him. Erigor's eyes widened as he saw the incoming bullets and held out his left hand, making a mass of hand signs until-

Erigor: "TAKE THIS! 
STORM BRINGER!"

*FWOOOSH!*

Erigor roared as he launched a massive swirling hurricane from his left hand sending it flying at Y/n, leaving him no room to dodge the attack as it not only swept up him, but the bullets he fired. Erigor then laughed as the Hurricane flew upwards, sending Y/n flying up as well.

Erigor: "You're mine now Delivery Boy! I don't care what armor you wear! I'LL TAKE YOU HEAD RIGHT WITH MY SCYTHE!"

Flying forwards with extreme speed, Eirgor reeled back his scythe ready to slash… but as soon as he got close… his Storm was dispelled as Y/n was seen hanging in the air upside down with his Gun pointed directly at Erigor's chest, causing the Reaper's eyes to widen.

Y/n: "Surprise! 
ONJUU BLAST!"

*BLBLBL!-BBBBBOOOOOOOMMMMM!!!*

Erigor: "GAHAHAA!"

Y/n held his finger down on the trigger, charging up a powerful blast, before he let go, slamming the bright pink mass of music magic directly into Erigor's chest, sending him flying down towards the train tracks. Erigor quickly rose to his feet and glared in front of himself expecting to see Y/n standing there… only to be shocked when he didn't see the pink armored boy at all.

Y/n & 🎶: "YA-HOOO!"

Looking up, Erigor was shocked again as he saw Y/n floating in the middle of the air much like he was doing this entire fight.

Erigor: "What, but how!?"

Erigor asked, causing Y/n to point down at his feet, revealing the Fuusouken Hayate at his feet, rapidly spinning under the swordsman allowing him to fly.

Y/n: "Now, you gonna keep sitting on the ground like a loser? Or are we gonna have an Air Fight?"

Erigor: "GGGRRRAAAHHH!"

Eirgor roared before he boosted into the air at Y/n, scythe reeled back and ready to slash.

🎵ONKEN SUZUNE!🎵

*CRASHING!*

Y/n and Erigor clashed their blades before they both pushed eachother back. Y/n quickly switched Suzune to gun more as he shot into the air several times, sending a mass of homing bullets at Erigor, but the reaper was prepared, summoning a mass of tornadoes and attacking with them as well, sending them flying at Y/n at the same time. 

This fight then began an intense game of Tag. The both of them flying around with extreme speed, nearly dodging eachother's ranged attacks while shooting at eachother more, before dashing in and delivering powerful slashing attacks, chasing their sword and scythe together with a mass of power before dashing away right before they got hit by the still chasing homing tornadoes and bullets.

Pretty far away, but getting closer, Erza was seen driving the Magic Mobile, exhausted having used too much of her magic, but pushing through it nonetheless. Grey, Kageyama, Natsu, Happy, and Lucy were inside of the Car while Saiko was seen at the front with Erza… until suddenly.

Saikou: "!!!!!"

Saikou pointed with a mass of alerting silence, causing the Scarlet Knight to follow the shadow's finger, only to see a Pink Sparkle of Light and a Silver Sparkle both flying around rapidly in the sky, crashing into each other over and over, the dim sound of music slowly getting louder as the group got closer being heard.

Erza thoughts: "Y/n… you really are more powerful than you had us originally believe aren't you… please… defeat Erigor… you have to win!"

*BANG-BANG-BANG!*

Suddenly, 3 of Y/n's magic Bullets slammed into Erigor's chest, sending him flying back as Y/n switched to sword more and boosted forwards, until.

*GLASHING!*

🎶 "WE FINALLY GOT A HIT IN!"

🎵 "But this isn't over just yet!"

Y/n slashed Erigor across the chest and sent the reaper flying back as both his and Y/n's homing spells died out, Erigor panted a bit as he could feel the blood dripping from the slash he had just received.

Erigor: "Grrr! Damn you…"

Y/n: "Kids these days. Dressing in less and less clothes. One good stab and I would kill you right here and now, but you'll need a bunch of good swings to break the Suzune's Armor."

Erigor: "BASTARD! DON'T YOU DARE LOOK DOWN ON ME! I AM ERIGOR! EISENWALD'S ACE! THE REAPER!
YOU'RE SINFUL SOUL! 
IT'S ALL MINE!"

A mass of tornadoes then appeared around Erigor before said Tornadoes slammed onto his body, creating Armor Made of Swirling Winds.

Erigor: "This is the Same Spell as my Wind Barrier! BUT MUCH MORE FIT FOR COMBAT! I CALL IT! WIND MAIL! AND NOW FOR ONE OF MY STRONGEST SPELLS! THE SPELL THAT WILL WIPE YOU OFF THE FACE OF EARTHLAND!"

Erigor then summoned several magic Circles around himself, but first he clapped his hands together, placing the first Layer of his Spell's Magic Circle.

Erigor: 
"Wind Palm! 
Plus!"

He then held his hands in front of himself, making an X out of his index fingers, making the second layer of Magic Circles

Erigor: 
"Emera Baram! 
Plus!"

Finally he made more hand signs with his left hand, placing the third and final magic circle.

Erigor: 
"STORM BRINGER! 
EISENWALD SECRET KILLING TECHNIQUE! 
MAGIC LAYERING! 
WIND MAGIC-"

Suddenly a mass of gigantic tornadoes appeared all around Erigor spinning around the battle area causing more and more wind to be kicked up as the Reaper placed his hands in front of himself.

Erigor: 
"REAPER DEATH 
MAELSTROM!"

*FFFFWWWWOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!*

Suddenly all 3 layered Magic Circles came together, creating a gigantic Wind Magic Cirlce before a gigantic Swirling Hurricane the size of a Town flew out towards Y/n with extreme speed… but Y/n simply stood there… a gigantic smile under his Helmet.

Y/n: "Onjuu, Onken… Let's do it!"

https://youtu.be/_YwdRSuK-fs 

🎶 "I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!"

🎵 "TIME FOR THE ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE!"

🎼 
"ONJUUKEN SUZUNE!!!"

Suddenly Y/n's Gun Sword switched to sword mode, but this time the blade then opened up while still long, causing a Barrel to come out of the tip as the true form of Suzune was formed. Y/n then quickly slashed his Seiken in a circle, causing a gigantic Bright Pink Magic Circle to be formed with the Symbol for Onjuuken Suzune in the center of it.

*BBBBBLLLLAAAAMAMMAMAMAA!!*

Erigor: "N-NO! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! NOTHING CAN BLOCK MY ULTIMATE SPELL!"

Y/n: "Oh trust me! We aren't blocking it!"

Y/n then stabbed his Seiken into the giant magic circle, before he began moving in a dance-like fluid motion, causing the ultimate spell to move with him. Erigor's eyes couldn't go any wider as Y/n continued to dance, redirecting his own attack.

🎼 
"YAY-YAY-YAY! 
ONJUUKEN SUZUNE! 
ONDOKU GEKI! 
YAY-YAY-YAY!"

Y/n then jumped high into the air, spinning around and around as Erigor's own attack followed, until suddenly he reached the Apex of his Jump… and began to fall. Erigor tried to fly away, but Y/n was coming down way too fast for him, with his Sword Raised above his head, this battle was already over.

🎼 YAY-YAY-YAY!!!🎼 

⚔🌟👑 🌟⚔
ONJUUKEN! SUZU-SSSLLLAAASSSHHH!!!
⚔🌟👑🌟⚔

Eirgor: "N-NO! NOOO-"

*BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!*

*FFFFFFFFFFWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOO-* 
*SSSSSSSSLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!!!*

As Erigor was slashed in the back, his own ultimate spell then soon followed after, falling down and slamming the reaper in the Back, the spiraling winds were so loud and powerful you couldn't even hear Erigo's defeated scream, as he was slammed down onto the train tracks with a mass of force and power… and once the attack had faded, finished with defeating it's enemy, Erigor was seen lying their, Scythe snapped into pieces as a mass of cuts went into his back, completely and utterly unconscious.

Y/n: "Now that's what I call Teamwork you two!"

🎶 "YEAH! WE'RE AMAZING!"

🎵 "I never doubted out skill for a second."

Dispelling the Seiken, Y/n transformed back into his normal form, stretching his limbs as he caught Hayate out of the air and dispelled it aswell.

Y/n: "Man! I do have to say, kicking people's asses is a really fun way to release some stress!"

Y/n said happily, as Lullaby laid on the ground unharmed by the massive attack… when suddenly… a sinister glow began to radiate from it's ey-

"Y/N!"

Y/n turned , only to see the Magic Mobile cruising over towards where Y/n was standing.

Y/n: "Hey guys! Did you bring Makarov's cake? I didn't want it getting messed up in the fight!"

Grey: "Holy crap, you were actually able to beat Erigor on your own? Just how strong are you man?"

Y/n: "Would you believe me if I said Average?"

Saikou: "!!!!!!!"

Y/n: "Yeah yeah, I'm sorry for leaving you behind buddy."

Saikou helped Erza off of the Magic Mobile's driver's seat, as everyone else got out of the car as well, with Lucy helping to carry the very sick Natsu, Happy even handed Y/n his cake box, which he happily hugged. Meanwhile, Kageyama was shocked to see Erigor on the ground completely injured and unconscious.

Kageyama: "N-No way… that kid actually managed to beat Erigor? I knew he was skilled when we fought… but not that powerful… just who the hell is he…"

*sHiNg!*

Kageyama: "Huh?"

Natsu: "Man, you really took the guy out!"

Happy: "So many cuts, did you summon that Sexy Genie girl to help you again?"

Y/n: "Nah, actually I just dodged most of the fight, my Onjuuken Suzune had a special power that can redirect spells, so when he used his strongest attack, I just redirected it.

Y/n thoughts: "It's not a complete lie…"

Y/n: "🎵BUT NOW THAT ERIGOR'S BEEN STOPPED I CAN FINALLY MAKE MY DELIVERY!!!!🎵 HAHA! THE NAME OF THE SEIKEN DELIVERY AGENCY WON'T BE SULLIED AFTER ALL!"

Lucy: "Did you seriously do all this just to get your Delivery done on time?"

Y/n: "Yeah, what other reason is there?"

Lucy: "The Guild Masters Lives!"

Y/n: "Hey, everyone's gonna die someday, they just can't do it while I'm Delivering things to them!"

Lucy: "Geez! You are the definition of a workaholic."

Y/n: "IT'S AN ADDICTION THAT FEELS REALLY GOOD!"

The same can be said of most addictions… 

Erza: "Hehehe. Anyway, thank you Y/n, it's thanks to you that all the Guild masters are safe now. Fairy Tail owes you a great debt."

Y/n: "Hey, I was only doing this to keep my Record of Success Deliveries which is 100%! So don't think you owe me anything. NOW THEN! LET'S HEAD TO THE GUILD MASTERS! We can rub it in their faces that we just saved their lives from mass killing magic, and I can make my Delivery!"

Natsu: "YEAH GLOATING!"

Grey: "I do love Gloating."

Happy: "Yeah! Let's g-"

*SSSCCRRRTTT!!!*

Suddenly, the magic mobile grew arms of shadows and jumped over the Mages and Delivery Boi… but it also grabbed Lullaby.

Erza: "KAGE!"

Grey: "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!?"

Kageyama: "LULLABY'S MINE NOW! SHOULDN'T HAVE LET YOUR GUARD DOWN FLIES!"

The Eisenwald Dark Wizard then drove away with extreme speed leaving the Heroes, and Y/n on their own… their was silence for a moment… before a mass of evil magic was felt bubbling up around everyone, causing them to turn only to see Y/n with an enraged face, his normally Stary Blue eye a Bloody Crimson Red as he huffed heavily.

Y/n: "That Mother FUCKER!!!"

"DIAGOSPEEDY~"

Y/n:
"EVERYONE ON RIGHT NOW! I DON'T CARE IF WE'RE SLOWED DOWN BY THE WEIGHT! I WHEN WE CATCH UP TO KAGEYAMA I WANT YOU ALL TO USE YOU MAX POWER TO KILL HIS ASS! 
YOU'RE DEAD SHADOW BOY!!! 
I'LL RIP YOUR HEART OUT!"

《TIMESKIP》

The Sun had Set and the Moon had risen high into the sky… but meanwhile…

Kageyama thoughts: "Yeah, this'll work."

Kageyama was seen standing on a hill right next to the Guild Master's Conference hall, the Lullaby Flute in hand.

Kageyama thoughts: "Surely they'll be able to see the Lullaby's song from here! Yes the time has com-"

*Mwha Mwha Mwha Mwah!*

The sound of kissing was heard behind Kageyama, causing the boy to freak out as he turned around, only to be met with an oddly small yet very old figure…. Kissing a Sorcerer Magazine with sexy ladies on the cover… who I think are just characters from another one of Mashima's manga…

"Wow! Young Wizarding Ladies are so much more powerful than they were in my day, and sexier too~. DAHH! I don't have time for this! I need to catch up with those fools before they destroy an entire town!"

The old man said before he then noticed Kageyama standing there, having the appropriate reaction when seeing Shikamaru at night.

"GGGGAAAAHHHH!!!"

[Makarov Dreyar] 
[Guild Master of Fairy Tail] 
[The Best Tiny Old Man] 
[The Sole Reason Y/n is currently suffering]

Makarov: "IT'SNOTWHATITLOOKSLIKE!IWASDOINGRESEARCHONFEMALEWIZARDS!ITWASINNOCENTISWEAR!"

Kageyama: "I don't care what you're doing."

Makarov: "Hmm? You've been hurt badly boy, you shouldn't be wondering around the woods in your condition."

Kageyama: "Yes sir, you're right."

Kageyama thoughts: "Hold on, that's Makarov, the master of the Fairy Tail Guild, why do I keep running into these flies?"

Poor poor Kageyama… he doesn't realize how this word works… how the fate of literary everything rests on this one fucking guild's hands… Makarov began walking off, when suddenly Kage stopped him.

Kageyama: "Excuse me."

Makarov: "Hmm?"

Kageyama: "I don't suppose you care to hear a song? You wouldn't let me play my Flute while I was in the hospital. I'd mean a lot to play for someone again."

Makarov: "That's one creepy lookin Flute you got there."

That's because it's the Death Flute Lulla-

Kageyama thoughts: "Shut your Mouth Disembodied voice!"

HOW MANY PEOPLE CAN FUCKING HEAR ME!?

Kageyama: "I know, but it has a beautiful sound."

Makarov: "Hmmm… well I should be going… but I guess one song couldn't hurt."

Kageyama: "Oh thank you! Be sure to listen carefully ok sir."

Makarov: "Yeah yeah…"

Taking a deep breath, Kageyama got ready to play the flute… only to stop as he stood there for a moment.

Kageyama thoughts: "This is it…"

《Flash》

"Who'd wanna join a Legal Guild Anyway? They suck!" 

《Flash》

"Those Fairy Tail guys are too weak to be taking such big talk!"

《Flash》

Erigor: "The Lullaby's song will be our revenge against those who forced us to live in the darkness!"

《Flash》

Y/n: "Stop taking Idealistic BS onto your Insanity! People like you don't give a crap about people's sins or appreciating rights! Mass murder isn't gonna do anything for anyone except make you more of a villain!"

《Flash》

Grey: "You should try and look for the positives, you and your Dark Guild Buddies."

《Flash》

Erza: "KAGE! WE REALLY NEED YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW!"

《FLASH》

Natsu: "HE'S A MEMBER OF YOUR GUILD! HE TRUSTED YOU AND YOU TRIED TO KILL HIM!"

《Flash》

Kageyama: "...."

Makarov: "Well, I can't wait all night young man."

Kageyama: "...."

Makarov: "Well?"

Kageyama's breath was shaky as he stood there, the demonic aura radiating from Lullaby getting stronger… almost as if the Flute was getting impatient… the 3 dark eyes of the Flute glaring into Kageyama's souls.

Kageyama thoughts: "I can do this… I just have to play one song, and that will change everything!"

Makarov: "... Nothing's going to change. You cannot change the fact that those who are weak will forever remain weak. Now maybe it's just me, but I don't think that's a bad thing. I mean, we humans are weak creatures by nature, our insecurities are the reasons Guilds exist in the first place and they're why we have friends. When we're surrounded by allies, it's easy to stay positive about the future. Think of it this way, if we're clumsy then we may stumble and bump into things, but as long as we have faith in our future, we continue marching forward, our inner strength emerges on it's own, but we have to choose that path, and pledge to live our lives to the fullest. Don't let that silly Flute get in the way."

……..

*Clink*

In that moment, Kageyama dropped Lullaby, before bowing down towards the old man, and said two simple words.

Kageyama: "I Surrender."

After all was said and done, Eisenwald was defeated, and the Guild Masters had been saved. 

The Fairy Tail mages then happily rushed onto the scene towards their master, smiles on their faces.

Erza: "Master!"

Natsu: "You stopped him!"

Grey: "Good job Gramps!"

Makarov: "Wha! How did you kids end up in clover!"

*CLANK!*

Armored Boob Hug!

Erza: "Master! Your words were so powerful I was almost moved to tears!"

Makarov: "Owww!"

The Masters of the Blue Pegasus, and Quatro Cerberus Guilds Joined the Fairy Tail Mages, as they had a tiny victory celebration…

Y/n: "......"

Y/n was seen still on the hill above the others, watching them from above with a neutral expression on his face.

《Flash》

*SLAP!*

Shaking the Image out of his head, Y/n slapped himself on the face as he was quickly brought back to reality. He could hear Rekka trying to talk to him about something… but the boy ignored him, knowing exactly what the dragon was going to say after hearing Makarov's speech, until Ika shut him up.

Lucy: "Y/n! What are you still doing up there?"

Y/n: "Eh?"

Grey: "Aren't you gonna make your stupid Delivery!"

Erza: "You shouldn't let all the work you did today go to waste!"

Hearing this made Y/n chuckled as he put on a smile and began walking over.

Y/n: "Yeah, sorry I was just kinda caught up in the moment!"

Walking onto the scene, the Guild Master, and especially Makarov, were surprised to see that a brand new face had come with the Destructive Fairy Tail members… but the boy was covered in dirt and had some scratches on him and his hair was more messy than usual, so they could tell that he had a rough time.

Makarov: "Hmm? And who might you be boyo?"

Y/n: "It's very nice to meet you Mr. Makarov! I'm Y/n Xross from the Seiken Delivery Agency! I'm here to deliver the special hand delivery cake you ordered!"

Y/n said with a giant smile and a salute, despite the current state of his body… but this quickly confused the tiny old man for a moment.

Makarov: "Cake I ordered?... I don't reme- OH CRAP! THAT'S RIGHT! I meant to place that Order a few days before the conference, but misread the dates and placed it on the last day! Oh, Y/n my boy, please don't tell me you came all this way with my destructive children just to deliver this for me?"

Happy: "He sure did!"

Natsu: "AND THAT'S NOT ALL! He took down tons of Dark Wizards and even kicked Erigor the Reaper of Eisenwald's Ass before we even had the chance to!"

Erza: "Y/n was an integral part of this mission to stop the Flute Lullaby! If it wasn't for him then Erigor would be standing here instead of Kage, and he would be nowhere near as easy to talk down."

Needless to say, this shocked the hell out of all the Guild Masters, and once again, especially Makarov.

Makarov: "You really did all that just to Deliver a Cake!?"

Y/n: "If my client were to die before I was able to make the Ultra Special Deliver he ordered, then both the pride of the Seiken Delivery Agency, and my own would be Shattered! A close friend of mine always says, "If a job is worth being paid to do, then you must give it your all no matter what! Dogodogon!""

Makarov thoughts: "Amazing, this is one dedicated kid. And the fact that he was not only able to defeat someone like Erigor, but stand as an equal with such a powerful and destructive team… this boy must be an extremely strong Wizard."

Y/n: "Anyway! I am very proud to present the cake you ordered! I baked it myself and It survived the Fury of a Deadly Dark Guild so you know it's good!"

Y/n said as he held the cake out for Makarov and opened up the lid, causing everyone to peek inside, seeing that the cake was beautiful! Like it had been created by a man who trained to learn the secret of baking for 70 years, then learned to gain immortality so that he could train his baking skills for another 600 years, and while that master baker was still in his training, a cake that would seem beyond perfect to any mortal man would still be a shame to this master. It was like a beyond beautiful work of art, that even Erza didn't wanna get into, with a picture perfect frosting version of the Fairy Tail symbol and perfectly drawn words that read, "My Guild Is Better Than Yours!"... it was a cake for one person that Makarov planned to bring to a Guild Leaders conference…

Y/n: "Now then, just sign this here and you can take and enjoy your Seiken Deliver-"

*SsSsHhHhIiIiNnNnGgGg!!!*

"WHAHAHAHAHA! I'VE GROWN TIRED TIRED OF YOU COWARDLY WIZARDS AND YOUR ANTICS!"

https://youtu.be/PPTamRd4n1M 

Suddenly Lullaby's skull opened as a mass of dark magic began to seep out of it, causing a gigantic Dark Magic Circle to appear.

"I CAN NO LONGER HOLD BACK! I SHALL COME FORTH AND DEVOUR YOU ALL MYSELF!"

*THOOM! THOOM! THOOM! THOOM!*

Then suddenly, falling down from the Dark Magic Circle… Lullaby's true form appeared…

[Lullaby]

*...... Splat…..*

Y/n: "............."

"NOW THEN! WHICH OF THESE DELECTABLE SOULS SHOULD I DINE ON FIRST?"

Natsu: "Delectable, huh?... Do you really think Souls are that tasty?"

Grey: "How should I know what they taste like!?"

Erza: "Natsu and Grey, get everyone to a safe place!"

Natsu: "Quit Barking Orders!"

Grey: "Yeah you're not the boss of us!"

Erza: "Just Do it!"

Friend Natsu & Friend Grey: "AYE AYE!"

Captain Idiots: "NO GIANT WOODEN DEMON IS GONNA SCARE THE FIORE ARMY! MEN, CHARGE!"

Military Idiots: "YES SIR!"

"YOU DOUBT MY POWER? I'LL PROVE IT TOO YOU!"

*TCHCCH!*

*BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM!!!!!*

Lullaby roared before it fired a laser out of it's mouth… control alt deleting a FUCKING MOUTAIN!

Military Smart Guy: "Uh… captian are we scared yet?"

Captain Idiot: "NOW MEN! RETREAT! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"

"I HAVE NO NEED FOR THOSE PATHETIC HUMANS! I PREFER THE TASTE OF A WIZARDS SOUL AND I WILL CONSUME ALL OF YOURS!"

Natsu: "OH YEAH! I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY! BRING IT ON BIG GUY!"

Guild Masters: "GOOD LUCK!"

The Guild Masters said leaving the job of slaying a Demon to the 3 Wizards while they stuck to the sidelines.

"GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRAAAAHHHH!!!"

Lullaby Roared, hurting almost everyone's ears as a gigantic magic circle appeared above it's head. Natsu, Grey and Erza attacked… but meanwhile…

Makarov: "Hmm… this thing might be tough for them. Y/n My boy, you should get out of there, go home while you can… Ma boy?"

Makarov was confused to hear no response from Y/n, as he turned away from Lullaby to look towards the Young looking boy… but Y/n was not in a good shape at all…

He was seen on his hands and knees, with his head to the ground, tears falling from his eyes as he laid there. Makarov was extremely confused seeing someone who had defeated a killer mage like Erigor in this kind of condition… when he noticed something… the cake he had ordered wasn't in Y/n's hands… instead the beautiful cake Y/n had spent making and delivering had sat face first on the ground, a destroyed mess that had been burnt to a crisp, as one of the purple lightning bolts that had appeared when Lullaby was summoned had struck the cake. As he laid there crying, the wizards were seen fighting the demon with all their might in the background.

Y/n: "... All the time I spent baking…"

Erza: "THE KNIGHT!"

*CLASHING!*

Y/n: "... All that time I spent decorating and perfecting…"

Grey: "Ice Make: Lance!"

*CRASSSSHHHH!*

Y/n: "... The entire day I spent traveling… fighting… all so that I could make this Delivery…"

Natsu: 
"FIRE DRAGON! 
IRON FIST!"

*BBBBLLLLAAAAMMMM!!!*

Y/n: "The entire day…"

*....*

*SLASH!*

Y/n: "The entire day."

*R...m...l…*

*CRAHSHSHSHS!*

Y/n: "The Entire Day."

*RU…M….BL..*

*FFFWWWOOOSSSHHHH!!!*

Y/n: "This Entire Mother Fucking Day!"

*RUMBLE!*

*BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!*

After slamming Lullaby with attack after attack after attack, Natsu, Grey and Erza were seen smiling as they faced the Demon knowing they had dealt significant damage…. Bbbuuuttt…

"HMHMHMHMHEHEHEHEE! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAA!"

Lucy: "It's laughing? Why the heck is it laughing?"

Natsu: "WHAT THE HELL'S SO FUNNY YOU OVERGROWN STICK!?"

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY? YOU HUMANS… THINKING I CAN BE SO SIMPLY HARMED BY YOUR WEAK MAGIC ATTACKS!"

Grey: "The hell is it talking about now?"

"IT'S SIMPLE! IF I COULD BE DESTROYED SO EASILY! THEN WHY WOULD IT TAKE SOME OF THE STRONGEST WIZARDS THIS WORLD HAS TO OFFER, JUST TO SEAL ME AWAY!?"

Suddenly, black smoke began to erupt from Lullaby's wounds… causing them to heal away in an instant, erasing all of the efforts that the 3 had done to damage it, shocking them.

"I AM A GREAT DEMON OF ZEREF! I SHALL NEVER PARRISH BY SUCH WEAK HANDS! NOW YOU WILL ALL DIE! AND YOUR SOULS WILL ONLY ADD TO MY OWN POWER!"

*RRRRUUUUUMMMMBBBBLLLLLEEEE*

Suddenly, everything began to shake like crazy, almost as if the ground underneath everyone was about to collapse under them.

Erza: "N-No! This shaking and that sudden explosion of magic power… It must be building up So much Power! And there's nothing we can do!"

"WWAHHHAAA! THIS POWER! WHICH OF YOU HUMANS HAS FINALLY COME TO GIVE ME A FUN CHALLENGE BEFORE YOU MEET YOUR DOOM!"

Natsu: "Hold on… you're not causing that Earthquake?"

"NO…"

Lucy: "Wait then who-"

"GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!"

🌏RRRRUUUUMMMMBBBLLLLEEEE!!!🌏

Suddenly a very familiar voice cried out loud in a mass of pain and anger as the world around them began to shake more and more violently…

Back with Makarov, the old guild master had been forced onto his ass, as the magic power radiating from Y/n had become so insanely strong, that even he couldn't handle the pressure of it. The boy was still on his knees but he had leaned up and began crying into the sky, burning tears of anguish.

Y/n: "THIS ENTIRE DAY WAS A GIGANTIC WASTE OF MY FUCKING TTTTIIIIMMMMEEEEE!!!!! 
EVERYTHING I DID! ALL THAT I ACCOMPLISHED! ONLY TO FALL ONTO MY FACE AND DIE WHILE WALKING UP THE VERY LAST STEP OF OLYMPUS!!! 
EVERYTHING I DID AMOUNTED TO NNNOOOTTTHHHIIINNNGGG!!!!"

*……..*

Suddenly, the shaking stopped and Y/n's Magic power died down… as he kneeled there staring at the ground with dead vacant eyes…

"It's all that damn flute's fault…"

Slowly rising to his feet, Y/n turned to face Lullaby, as he held out his hand, causing the ground under him to shatter as a familiar sword was revealed.

*WHO-CLANG!*

🌏DOGOUKEN GEKIDO🌏

Y/n: "Geki…"

🌏 "THAT BURNING RAGE YOU FEEL Y/N … I SHARE THAT PASSION! YOU WORKED SO HARD TO GET HERE! ONLY FOR A DEMON TO MAKE YOUR EFFORTS MEANINGLESS… 
THIS DEMON KNOWS NOTHING OF THE VALUES OF HARD WORK! 
HE CANNOT BE FORGIVED!"

Y/n: "I agreed wholeheartedly."

A rock appeared in Y/n's hand as he shattered it, revealing a WonderRide Book.

*THOOM!*

🌏 
"GENBU SHINWA!"

*BLOOM!*

🌏
"Katsute Shi Seijuu No Ikkaku O Ninau Kyojin Na Yoroi No Shinjuu Ga Ita…"
[There was once a God Beast possessing a strong armor that acted as one of the four holy beasts…]

*BLAM!*

https://youtu.be/eAD81SjL5cA 

This sound was heard by everyone as it played loudly from Gekido, the earth trembled and shook as if the world was going to end right in front of them, simply from Y/n's Magic Power and the Sword's Music. Walking forwards to confront the Demon Lullaby, Y/n silently passed the guild masters, Lucy, Happy, Natsu, Grey and Erza as he was now the one standing directly before the Demon, it and everyone else stunned by the young looking boy's beyond intense power, until…

Y/n: 
"Henshin."

*THOOOM!*

🌏 
GENBU SHINWA!

*FWOO-SLAM!*

🌏
ITTOU RYOUDAN!
[SLICE IN HALF!]

*CRASH!*

 🌏
BUTTA GIRE!
[SMASHING SLASH!]

🌏
DOGO!
DOGO!
DOGOUKEN GEKIDOOOOOO!

🌏
GEKIDO JŪHAN!
 ZETTAI SŌKŌ NO TAIKEN GA HOKUHŌ YORI ŌINARU ICHIGEKI O TATAKIKOMU!
[GEKIDO REPRINT! 
THE ABSOLUTELY ARMORED LARGE SWORD DELIVERS A MIGHTY BLOW FROM THE NORTH!]

As Y/n transformed, a giant version of the Genbu Shinwa book, bigger than any giant WondeRide book before it, erupted out of the ground. It then quickly opened causing a mass of boulders to fly out and around Y/n before slamming into him, then as Gekido roared his announcement, Y/n used the gigantic sword to slash out of the boulders that were around him… quickly revealing his brand new form.

Lucy: "W-Woah…"

Happy: "Y-Y/n could do something like that!?"

Grey: "No way…"

Natsu: "So cool!"

Erza: "Armor Requip… but I thought-"

Y/n: "YOU DEMON BBBAAASSSTTTAAARRRDDD!!!"

https://youtu.be/6Lvq6Mn6kB8 

Y/n: "This entire day… I worked so hard, suffered so much… AND NOW NONE OF THAT MEANS A SINGLE THING! Because you… you Monster… 
YOU! 
RUINED MY DELIVERY!!!!"

"AND WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT! NO HUMAN COULD EVEN TRY TO HARM A DEMON AS POWERFUL A-"

*WHOOO-SHING!*

"......"

*THOOOM!*

In a single slash, suddenly Lullaby's hand was severed… but unlike before when Lullaby was damaged…

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

This time it screamed, because it felt the pain from a Seiken, 
a Sacred Sword!

"YOU! I'LL DEVOUR YOUR SOUL!"

Y/n: "GEKI! GET THE HELL OUT HERE!"

*RRRRUUUUMMMMBBBLLLLEEEE!!!*

As Lullaby prepared a spell, Y/n roared, causing the earth to start rumbling like crazy… until the ground under Natsu, Erza, and Grey split open and rose… revealing a brand new figure.

"DOGODOGON!!!!"

🌏DOUGOUKEN GEKIDO🌏 
[DOGODOGON!]

The Black Tortoise was humongous, triple the size of Lullaby, and it wasn't even half way out of the ground… Y/n stood on the Spirit's Head while Natsu and the others were on the back of his shell.

Gekido: "YOU DEMON! Y/N WAS PAID TO DELIVERY THAT CAKE! ANY JOB WORTH PAYING FOR IS A JOB WORTH GIVING EVERY SINGLE BUT OF EFFORT! YET YOU WALK ALL OVER THAT HARD WORK, AND REDUCED IT TO NOTHING! YOU ARE UNFORGIVABLE!!! 
Y/N! TAKE HIM DOWN IN A MIGHTY BLOW! 
DOGODOGON!!!!"

Y/n: "DOGODOGON!!!!"

*WHOOO-GLA-GLA-GLA-SLASHING!*

"AHHHHH! WHAAAAAA! GAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!"

Jumping off of Geki's head with a mass of speed and power, Y/n swung his gigantic blade as if it weighed nothing Hacking and slashing at Lullaby's body over and over regain, cutting deep into the beast until there were gigantic gashes all over it.

"N-NO! L-LI-LIKE THIS! I-I CAN'T PLAY MY SONG! AND I CAN'T REGENERATE! DAMN YOU!!!"

Y/n: "This is only the Beginning! When I'm done with you! THERE WON'T EVEN BE SAWDUST! 
NOW GEKI!"

Gekido 🌏 
"GENBU SHINWA!
 DOGO! 
DOGODOGON! 
KISHIN NO GEKIDO! 
RANDOKUGEKI!"

Gekido roared as Y/n's Buster Sword and the Black Tortoise himself were both surrounded in a Bright orange Aura… the Dougouken Grew BEYOND GIGANTIC! And I have to put GIGANTIC in caps, just to show the size of this blade. It shined bright as the blade reached past the sky, Y/n held the buster sword up high as he gripped it tightly a look of pure unadulterated Rage Hidden behind his helmet as the orange eyes of said helped shinned with Malice.

Y/n: 
"YOU'RE FINISHED! 
GENBU SHINWA!
SSSLLLAAASSSHHH!!!!!"

*CLASHANG!*

🌏DOGO!🌏

*CLACLANG*

🌟⚔👑DOGO!👑⚔🌟

 *SHASHANG!*

🌏🌟⚔👑 
DOGODOGON!
🌏🌟⚔👑

*FFFFFFFFFFWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOO-*

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lying in front of everyone was the gigantic body of Lullaby… it stood there motionless… as it's body as he split perfectly in half from the top down. Y/n was seen bent down as he slashed his gigantic blade from the sky to the ground, easily splitting the demon in two… then as if it didn't weigh a thing, Y/n easily lifted the beyond GIGANTIC blade and rested it on his shoulder, leaving the corpse of Lullaby lying there split in two… although it wasn't a corpse just yet.

"H-ho-Ho-hOw… HoW wAs I dEfEaTeD bY a MeRe HuMaN… nNo… YoU aRe No HuMan…"

Y/n: "Don't be such a Drama queen. I said when I was done there wouldn't even be Sawdust Left of you, and I intend to keep that promise. And if you wanna know how, then I'll tell you how I beat you."

Y/n began before he pointed at himself with his thumb.

Y/n: "It's because I am a Blade with No need for a Wielder! I place my Hopes and Dreams in my own Blade! And I don't care if you're God, an Angel, the Devil, a Demon or Zeref himself! If you try and destroy my Dreams, then I'll deal that destruction back to you 10 Fold! Now remember this, and tell everyone in whatever After life you go to this……

"I AM Y/N XROSS OF THE SEIKEN DELIVERY AGENCY! 
AND THE ENDING OF MY STORY IS FOR ME TO DECIDE!"

*FFFFWWWWOOOOO-*

*CCCLLLLAAANNNGGGGG!!!!*

*SHII-
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!*

"GYAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAA-"

With a powerful horizontal slash, Lullaby was quickly and easily deduced to absolutely nothing as it exploded into a bright pillar of Orange light shooting high into the sky before that Light Died out just as quick as it appeared. Everyone stared in a mass of stunned silence as the ground began to rumble again, as Gekido was seen slowly sinking back into the ground. After the gigantic Black Tortoise had disappeared, a mass of smoke was kicked up.

Makarov: "A-Amazing…"

Blue Pegasus Master: "Th-That delivery boy… who knew he had so much power…"

Quatro Cerberus Master: "That kid made destroying Zeref's demon look like a kids game…"

Lucy: "... I-I K-Knew Y/n was strong… but I didn't know Wizards could even get that powerful… I almost died just by being near him…"

Kageyama thoughts: "No wonder he was able to defeat Erigor… when I fought him on the train… those weren't the eyes of a Killer… those eyes… he knew exactly how to defeat me before the fight even started… the only reason even got close was because he was holding back…"

As the smoke from Geki's dispelling slowly settled, Y/n was revealing in his normal form once again, still facing where Lullaby was once standing while Natsu, Grey and Erza stood behind him… until…

"YYYYAAAAEEEEHHH!!!"

"THAT WAS AMAZING! THAT'S KID'S BEYOND POWERFUL!"

"MAN! FAIRY TAIL WIZARDS ARE STRONG!"

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR HIM, HE'S NOT EVEN IN FAIRY TAIL!"

"AW MAN! What do I gotta do to get Him in my Guild!"

Cheers quickly sounded for the victory against the Demon, but most of them were for Y/n after his amazing display of intense power… and some would think the Fairies would be really jealous of this… bbbuuuttt…

Natsu: "HAHAHAHAAAA! THAT WAS AWESOME Y/N! Who knew a Delivery boy like you could pack so punch of a Punch!"

Grey: "I guess now we know how you beat Erigor, damn dude your magic is intense!"

Erza: "I-It truly was impressive! And I can't be thankful enough for you defeating the Demon Lullaby!"

Erza thoughts: "His Requip magic is so much more powerful than mine… and he only needed to use a single sword and set of armor… I Must Surpass Him!"

Lucy: "Y/N THAT WAS SOO COOL! You've gotta introduce me to more of your Spirits!"

Happy: "Aye Aye!"

Y/n: ".........."

The Wizards all surrounded Y/n and talked about/celebrated his victory… but out of everyone there… Y/n was the least excited of them all… his face held a neutral if not tired expression as he stared down at the ground dead quiet… until…

Makarov: "I HAVE TO SAY DELIVERY BOY! THAT WAS ONE HELL OF A SHOW! Defeating a Demon so easily! You must be one hellova Wizard!"

Y/n then turned towards Makarov, his face still lacking any and all expression, causing a shiver to go down the Guild Master's spine as Y/n stared at him for a moment, there was a moment of silence between the two… until Y/n reached into his cape.

Y/n: "... Please hold out your hand…"

Makarov: "Hmm?"

Makarov was confused but did as Y/n said, when suddenly Y/n pulled out a bunch of money, Jewel, and placed it in Makarov's open hand, confusing the man.

Makarov: "Eh? What's this?"

Y/n: "That is a full refund of the Cake and the Special Hand Delivery Service."

Makarov: "Oh, boyo I don-"

*FWOOSH!*

Suddenly Y/n gave the old man an extremely deep bow.

Y/n: "WE OF THE SEIKEN DELIVERY AGENCY APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR FAILED DELIVERY SIR! WE HOPE THAT YOU CAN FORGIVE OUR FAILURE IN THE FUTURE AND CALL UPON OUR AGENCY FOR YOUR DELIVERY NEEDS ONCE AGAIN!"

Y/n then stopped bowing after saying this, before he turned and began walking off into the mass of dust that still hadn't fully settled yet.

Lucy: "Hold on, Y/n, where are you going?"

Y/n: ".... All I wanna do is Live my Life as a Layman. Deliver shit, Bake shit and be mundane… and after this… that's gonna be a lot harder… or just impossible….. Sooo…"

Y/n then turned towards Lucy with a very sweet yet somber smile.

Y/n: "I'm goin home, because I'm really tired…"

Erza: "Ahhh… that might be a bit harder than you think Y/n…"

Natsu: "PFFFF! HAHAHAHAA! MAN I KNEW YOU'D FIT IN JUST FINE WITH US!"

Y/n: "The hell are you talking abo-"

Y/n turned as the dust finally fully settled… only to see that there was a Gigantic Canyon where the Conference hall used to be, carved out by Y/n and Gekido…

Grey: "Looks like you went overboard my friend."

Lucy: "The Forest and Buildings are just gone!"

Happy: "Aye! There's also a couple of mountain tops missing!"

Makarov: "HAHAAHA! AND IT'S FINALLY NOT MY PROBLEM!"

Y/n stared with wide eyes of shock and awe finally seeing the destruction he caused in his and Gekido's Blind rage. When suddenly Natsu wrapped his arm around Y/n's shoulder.

Natsu: "Hey Y/n! With your powers we could destroy a whole Kingdom! SO! YOU WANNA JOIN FAIRY TAIL!?"

Y/n: "NO WAY IN HELL! I'M STAYING AS FAR AWAY FROM ALL OF YOU AS POSSIBLE!"

Grey: "Looks like you won't be able to keep that promise for long!"

Grey said as the Fiore Military began charging towards the Wizards.

Captain Idiot: "FAIRY TAIL! Y/N XROSS! STOP RIGHT THERE! YOU'RE UNDER ARREST FOR UNNECESSARY DESTRUCTION!"

Y/n: "YOU CAN GET ARRESTED FOR THAT!?"

Makarov: "BUT IT WASN'T US THIS TIME!"

Lucy: "IT'S TIME TO RUN YOU GUYS!"

Natsu: "HAHAHAHA WELCOME TO FAIRY TAIL Y/N!"

Y/n: "I'M NOT JOINING YOUR STUPID GUILD! I JUST WANNA BE A LLLLAAAYYYMMMAAANNN!!!!"

🔥Kaenken Rekka🔥
The Crimson Dragon
A Dragon who believes in Dispatching Justice above all else, even after fighting against the Evil under his former wielder, the Touma, saving the world, in his retirement, he still wants to fight and save the world once again.

💧Suiseiken Nagare💧
The Fantastic Lion
A Lion filled to the brim with pride has been trying to humble himself so that he can truely earn the title True King of Beast. To do so, he has become Y/n and the other Seiken's Servent/Butler... although his pride still shows up every now and then.

⚡Reimeiken Ikazuchi⚡
The Golden Alangina
A Genie who has... changed over the years. She is married to Rekka, and the two of them have a very interesting relationship as they care for their adopted child, Primitive Dragon. Ika is very loud and tomboyish, with a very short fuse. Being easy to anger, she's ready and willing to fight any and everyone. After being abandoned by her former Wielder, Kento, and then Wielded by Mei, she has a much lower opinion of most men.

🌏DOGOUKEN GEKIDO🌏
THE BLACK TORTOISE
IT SOUNDS AS IF GEKI YELLS CONSTANTLY... BUT THIS IS ONLY BECAUSE GEKIDO IS FUCKING GIGANTIC! ANYWAY, HE CARES ABOUT RESPECT AND HARDWORK MORE THAN ANYTHING. HE HATES WHEN PEOPLE TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT OF THINGS AND LOVES IT WHEN Y/N DOES GOOD AT HIS JOBS.

🍃Fuusouken Hayate🍃
The Hurricane Ninja Master
Hayate is a ninja. So he's quiet and speaks in a hushed voice with most, appearing and disappearing out of nowhere... unless he's with Kyomu... anyway, he trains 3 little pigs into becoming Ninjas with him... but they mess up most of the time, as 1's kinda dumb, 2's Edgy as all hell, and 3 just sits in the background and watches while 1 and 2 actually get stuff done.

🎵Onken Suzune🎵
The Sweet tooth Samurai
The Sword form of Suzune is a Wise yet quiet and shy swordsmen, holding his hand infront of his face when talking to people so they can't look him in the eye. He loves Candy.

🎶Onjuu Suzune🎶
The Hyperactive DJ
The Gun form of Suzune, she loves to party as she's loud and happy all the time. She's always listening to music and yelling happily.

🌑Ankokuken Kurayami🌑
The Dark Tyrant Dragon
The younger brother of Saikou and one of the Two Dragons with Rekka. He considers himself Rekka's rival, so while Rekka is obsessed with Justice, Kurayami is obsessed with Injustice and Destruction. He also just kinda tired of everyone's shit and never having a concrete wielder... Ika is also still mad at Kurayami for Kento chosing him over her when Mei offered to return the lightning blade.

⭐Kougouken Saikou⭐
The Lightbringer
Sai... is a pervert, but a pervert that's more or less obsessed with Super Hero Comics and stories... so I guess he's an Otaku...

🔶️Muimeiken Kyomu🔶️
The Flame of Life
Kyomu is Hayate's best friend and constantly wants to fight everything, loving strong opponents and strong people in general. He's also the only person who calls Y/n a kid despite knowing his true age.

💨Eneiken Noroshi🦋
The Fairy Queen
Known as Titania in the old days, she got tired of the fame she had in the ancient past and kinda just disappeared. The only thing she cares about and listens to is her brother Kaiji.

🌊Jikokuken Kaiji⏳
Father Time and the Embodiment of the Ocean
Kaiji is the older brother of Noroshi and doesn't really care about anything. He's lazy and just wants to sit around sleeping all day... and for some reason Noroshi looks up to and praises him like crazy, worshiping her brother like a God... Have I made enough Vague Incest innuendos yet or do you need more?

🌟⚔👑Y/n Xross👑⚔🌟
The Abandoned Legendary Seiken
Y/n has done a lot and been through a lot... and he hasn't recovered from an incident he doesn't like to talk about. Nowadays he just wants to be a Layman, and doesn't like making connections with Humans after all his bad experiences with them, just wanting to live a boring lonely life... but we all know that that's not gonna happen.

[][][][][][]

HOPE YOU BOIS AND GALS ENJOYED!

ANYWAY!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11K 221 15
Sever the Fibers of Fate... Wrath Legendary Souls... Greed Wakfu King of Cards... Pride... Sloth Break the Chains of Villainous Fangs... Lust ... Env...
269K 6.5K 10
It was like you were sleeping, indulging in a wonderful dream. The arrogant King of the Court captured your shy little heart,but unfortunately did no...
103 13 13
They walk past us and I can't help but notice the guy in the back. He was tall, just like the others, had black hair, just like the others. What made...
5.8K 125 4
Y/N Kadoya is the leader of an organization called Shocker. Sayo Kadoya Y/N's younger sister Sayo one day gains the ability to see other worlds. Sayo...