MOONDUST

By JaneNola

COMPLETED - It's puck at first sight for Jules Martin, when his gaze falls on Luna Larsson at his first Colle... More

πŸŒ™ MOONDUSTπŸŒ™
1 πŸŒ™ Salted caramel and chocolate
2 πŸŒ™ Make a scene!
3 πŸŒ™ Carry me!
4 πŸŒ™ Yes or no?
5 πŸŒ™ Oh, fuck off!
6 πŸŒ™ Nothing but the jersey
7 πŸŒ™ Look. At. Me.
8 πŸŒ™ Bad taste of hookups
9 πŸŒ™ Bro-code
10 πŸŒ™ Skate it off
11 πŸŒ™ Not my boyfriend
12 πŸŒ™ Who is she?
13 πŸŒ™ First Letter
14 πŸŒ™ If you keep doing this
15 πŸŒ™ Favorite distraction
16 πŸŒ™ You're hurting me!
17 πŸŒ™ I can't help it.
18 πŸŒ™ It's his mistake
19 πŸŒ™ I want answers
20 πŸŒ™ Don't apologize
21 πŸŒ™ I'll be civil
22 πŸŒ™ Before...
23 πŸŒ™ A little something
24 πŸŒ™ Happy now
25 πŸŒ™ It's the _ for me
26 πŸŒ™ Walmart version
27 πŸŒ™ Who's a flirt now
28πŸŒ™ Make me blush
29πŸŒ™ Certainly not space
30πŸŒ™ You want some?
31πŸŒ™ Such a daddy
32πŸŒ™ Shithead personality
33 πŸŒ™ Stop, I love it
34 πŸŒ™ Special, n-not weird
35 πŸŒ™ Must be simping
36 πŸŒ™ Want her back
37 πŸŒ™ A piece of tape
38 πŸŒ™ Three musketeers
39 πŸŒ™ You just k-kissed...
40 πŸŒ™ How mad are you?
41πŸŒ™ Lu, You're...
42 πŸŒ™ Fucking irreplaceable
43 πŸŒ™ Hard to trust
44 πŸŒ™ You're Cruel
45 πŸŒ™ Kiss me or what?
46 πŸŒ™ The girl I love
47 πŸŒ™ I believe you
48 πŸŒ™ Just passionate
49 πŸŒ™ So kissable
50 πŸŒ™ Crazy wild
51 πŸŒ™ If we're lucky
52 πŸŒ™ So much worse
53 πŸŒ™ You're my anchor
54 πŸŒ™ Trop m-m-mignonne
55 πŸŒ™ Fine ignore me
56 πŸŒ™ Shame on you
58 πŸŒ™ Moondust
59 πŸŒ™ I'm suffering
60 πŸŒ™ Pretending
61 πŸŒ™ Dreams do come true
62 πŸŒ™ For Luna
63 πŸŒ™ The girl behind the glass
64 πŸŒ™ Lucky guess
65 πŸŒ™ We fell in love

57 πŸŒ™ Stupid Scorpios

10.1K 319 368
By JaneNola

Luna Larsson

I needed some fresh air, not some tight electrified breathes inside the penthouse. Yeah I still can't get over that either. A two story penthouse to be exact. Jeez. Not a single word had been spoken for the last five minutes that seemed to have been going on for ages. Gabriel kept gritting his teeth, staring at the champagne stain on the table. Céline was tapping away on her phone probably spilling all the drama to her best friend. I would have send Sophia a paragraph or three too if was still sixteen. Jules had just been staring at the kitchen door, wondering when his parents would reappear while his hand laid nervously on my thigh, fidgeting with the hem of my dress.

He was trying so hard not lash out to his brother and I wasn't going to hold him back. The comments about his stutter made me make up my mind about Gabriel real fast. Conclusion, he was worse than I thought. Even though I could see the guilt wash over him, and the hurt fill those identical hazel eyes to Jules, he wasn't trying to repair the cracks. He apologized, for her. Not for anything else he did, said, was.

I tilted my head to Jules. "I need some air." He instantly followed the sound of my voice.

"Yeah?" He smiled at me, lacing his fingers through mine while I got up. "I'll come with you." He smiled more, almost apologizing with that warm look in his eyes.

I followed his pace outside the living room. We walked through another hallway and ended up at a terrace with the most amazing view over the city. Lights illuminated the building ahead, while a cold autumn breeze brushed my bare legs. Letting go of his hand while he closed the glass door behind us, I shuffled towards the edge, peeking my head over to watch cars rush through the streets below. "Are you two even related?" I pulled my head up before a case of vertigo would make me nauseous. "I really really don't like your brother." I watch a smirk tug at the corner of his mouth as I look back over my shoulder, putting my hands on the edge. I felt something warm in my stomach, as my eyes wandered over his height. From the way those dress pants hugged his legs to his muscles flexing under his shirt. All while he seemed to be mesmerized by the view, and I was sure he wasn't looking at the city in the background.

"If there wasn't a s-s-striking resemblance, I'd say he was made by the doorman." His smirk only grew as his gaze fell on my legs, trailing them up to where my skin met my dress, all the way over the sheer shirt I tied loosely at my waist. 

"You do look alike." I chuckled. They could be twins, only Jules had something in his eyes I couldn't explain. A spark I hope he never losses. "Only you're hotter." I scraped my throat. "look at me not calling you cute or adorable for once." I smirked back, resting my chin on my shoulder is a watch him step closer.

He laughed, shaking his head, but then two strong arms wrapped around me from behind. A shiver, caused by the butterflies trashing in my stomach, rippled over my back. The heat radiating from his chest engulfed me, until his lips reached my ear, and suddenly the heat was everywhere. "So I'm hot?" He chuckled.

"Uhu." I could barely breath as his lips pressed into my neck, and blood rushed to the place he kissed so carefully with aim. My hands grabbed the edge of the tinted glass, harder, feeling the urge to arch my back into him.

"That, back there," He kissed my neck more, pressing me into the glass, until I felt how much he wanted me. "Was the burger drive through all over again." He smirked against my skin, before softly swirling his tongue along where my pulse beat the hardest.

Aw shit. I threw my head back into his shoulder as the way his lips made me feel was more than flustered. His hand rose from up the front of my dress and around my throat and it made me lose my breath. "I just can't stand," I breathed as my heart was beating so hard I needed a break. "When people treat you less than you deserve." I turned my face to meet the growing smirk on his face. I probably shouldn't have interfered with family issues... But I just couldn't stand the way they made him feel so unimportant. "Sorry if it was out of line." I pouted.

"Out of line?" He cocked a brow at me. "Lu, no." He whispered, his lips inching closer to mine until I could even feel their presence with my eyes closed. "It turned m-me on just as much as back at the drive through." Oh, ooh...

I smirked and teasingly his tongue drifted over my bottom lip, exploring it before claiming the rest of my mouth. He kissed me slowly and it made me dizzy, his tongue dancing with mine while he turned me around in his arms. "It turned you on?" I said into his lips, before rushing back to kiss him. One of his hands settled in my neck keeping me prisoned into our kiss, while his other grabbed my hand, bringing it to the excitement straining his pants. Mmh, he's definitely turned on. I hummed as he kissed me harder and I didn't remove my hand, wanting to feel him twitch as I darted my tongue inside his mouth and bit his bottom lip. Desire wetted my underwear as my heartbeat symphonized through my body. If that's even a word, but that was exactly how it felt, like creating a symphony. My muse? The guy kissing the crap out of me, while I hummed into his lips. "And you were turned on at the drive through?"

He nodded into my mouth. "You were hovering over me on all fours, in my truck, ranting," He pulled back so I could see that spark in his eyes light up. "Instantly hard." His mouth stayed parted, as he pressed his hips into me, feeling my hand and his hardness underneath against the pit of my stomach, and it forced out a whimper.

"So you were that turned on and we hadn't even properly kissed?" I smirked while both his hands cupped my face. "That's sneaky."

He chuckled at the view of my extending smirk. "Tell me s-s-something sneaky you've done when you were with me." He bobbed his head at me. Same night, different thing.    

"At the drive through, you were touching my thigh through the tears in my jeans." I hummed watching a glimmer and a smile develop on his face as he clearly remembered.

"It was the closest thing t-to getting my hands on your s-skin without being too full on." He whispered, leaning down to brush his nose along mine.

"I was imagining you going full on." I pressed my lips together, looking up at him while he took a surprised tug of air.

"Go on." He coaxed, his eyes falling on my lips, waiting for them to move and tell him exactly what I was imagining.

I slowly let my bottom lip slide from my mouth, my hands grabbing his shirt to draw him closed to me. "The way your fingers were brushing my thigh," I started, my hands traveling to his neck while standing on my toes, my lips neatly placed next to his ear. "I was imagining them tease me, slide inside me," I whispered and his chest was rising with excitement, then falling with desire. One of his hands fell from my cheek, his fingertip trailing a destructive path down my front until I could feel him caress my thigh. "I wish you would have felt how much I wanted you then." I whispered, my warm breath bouncing off his skin. His fingers curled around the hem of my dress, pulling the silky fabric inside his fist. "Feel what you're doing to me now," I whispered once more, arching my back to meet his hips. "I know you want to." He pulled back, looking over his shoulder to see nothing but darkness behind the glass spearing out the entire length of the hallway.

He looked back at me, shielding me and his hand from anyone possibly catching us red-handed, his back facing the door. "You like a little danger, huh?" Is that even a question.

"From the start you always told me being around me was dangerous." I smiled, until my expression fell into a flustered expression, at the way his fingers let go of my dress only to get under it. The back of his hand brushed alone the inside of his thigh, my dress rising up slightly. Jules seemed like he needed to brace himself, grabbing onto the edge of the tinted glass behind me.

"From the start I have admired you," He leaned in kissing me, his fingers teasing along the inside of my thigh. "Wanted you," His kisses trailed from my cheek to my jaw all the way into my neck, knowing how weak that would make me. "When I saw you at the game I w-w-wished you'd love me one day." He whispered, his lips claiming the skin in my neck, while his fingers reached the lace on my thongs. He rubbed me with his fingertips, they circled me, teased me through the fabric, before his entire hand cupped me, the pressure and surprise making me gulp. My dress was still covering me as the silk was draped over his hand, still my heartbeat was hammering harder than ever at the thought of getting caught.

I whimpered as his touch made me stretch on my toes. "Feel how much I want you." I breathed into the side of his face, my back pressing into the glass, when I could feel his fingers itch to feel me.

He shook his head into my neck, while a groan vibrated against my skin. "If I f-feel how wet you are Lu, I'll be too tempted to be inside you too." He warned, groaning as I pushed myself into his hand.

I breathed, feeling a rush of tingle flow to where he teased me still, his fingertips playing a dangerous game as they skimmed along the hem. "That's exactly what I want." At my words two fingers hooked behind my underwear until he felt exactly how much I wanted him. I bit my lip to hold back a loud whimper as soon as he skipped another round of teasing and pushed two fingers inside me, stretching me around them.

"Fuck." He growled low into my neck, muffling the sound of his own surprise. "Is this what you wanted?" He groaned again, burrowing his entire face into my hot skin.

I looked up at the sky, breathing harshly into the cold air as his fingers slowly pulled out. "Ah, yes," I whimpered, feeling myself clench around his fingertips as they were about to leave me. "More. please" I begged while I took his hand and pushed his fingers back inside, deeper this time. I needed to feel more, so I lifted up my leg, giving him all the access he needed to drive into me faster, then slow, then deep and then pure torture as he continued to repeat the tormenting rhythm.

"Fuck Luna." He pulled his face away from my neck to watched the pleasure paint a picture on my face. Unintentionally and succumbed to the delight I licked my lips, and he shook his head. He groaned, slowly teasing me between my legs. "Don't do that if you don't want me to imagine those lips around me." 

"I'm thinking about it too." I looked down between the both of us. His hand disappeared somewhere between the mess of scrunched up silk, but my eyes only needed to see the bulge in his pants grow harder.

He curled his fingers inside me, hitting the perfect spot and it made me bite my lip to muffle the sound of a deep moan. He groaned when I looked back up at him, being petty and wetting my lips seductively. "Lu, turn around." He whimpered, when he couldn't take it anymore. He swirled me around, wrapping his arms around me from behind and stopping the torture for the both of us. His head rested on my shoulder. "You drive me crazy." He whispered into my ear from behind as I felt his excitement press into my ass. Fuck, same.

"Why did you stop." I pouted, letting my head fall back onto his shoulder again. 

"Because I don't want to get caught by my parents fucking my girlfriend at the balcony." He whispered into my ear. "Trust me," He brought his coated fingers to my throat, sliding them down until he dipped them into my dress. "If we were alone, I would have." He whispered confidently, while circling his wet fingertips over my nipple until it they were clean. Fuck Jules. You always fucking tease me so hard. I cussed at myself while a wanting breath left me panting. "So you do want me?" I asked, titling my head to meet the side of his face, one of my hands reaching back into his neck.

"Yes."

"How do you want me?" I whispered, looking into the city in front of us.

"Bare." I felt his hand grab the side of my leg, while the other traveled to my side, longingly squeezing while pressing into me.  

I smirked more. "When do you want me?"

He shook his head, letting his face fall into my neck once more. "As soon as fucking possible." He whined and I couldn't help but chuckle as he hugged me tighter from behind, both his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Where do you want me?" I chuckled, loving to hear his honest thoughts.

"Luna." He whined. He was thinking about all of it, and I was making him spill the tea. "Preferable somewhere n-n-nobody can hear you enjoy the things I w-want to do to you." He chuckled.

"Maybe we should go back inside then, so we can finish dinner?" I turned around inside his embrace.

"Probably." He sighed, shaking his head as the thought of going back inside tormented him. We just stood there for a moment while I snapped a mental picture of the way he looked so nice. The cold breeze blew through his messy hair, his cheeks flushed and his lips the aftermath of all those kisses, and his eyes loving, yet dark and concerned. I looked up at him, butterflies still swarming through me while I watched the stars in the sky shine behind him. There was only one thing shining brighter and it was him. "I just d-d-don't know what to say to him. Or look at him." He looked ahead. You don't have to. I smiled at him putting both hands on his cheek to make him look at me. 

"Then don't." I shrugged with a smile. "Look at me." I stretched up, still not, and never will, tall enough to just kiss him.

"Sounds like a g-good deal." He leaned down, brushing his lips over my mine, feeling him lean into our kiss like he never wanted to leave this terrace. "I won't take m-m-my eyes off you. It's not t-t-that hard." He whispered telling me he was ready to go back inside. He took my hand on our way to the door. 

"Walk in front of me for a second." I stopped him, and he looked back at me with a frown. "I kind of need to adjust my dress and what's underneath." I shrugged, my cheeks a hot shade of pink.

"Mhh," He chuckled. "Oh, look how the tables have turned." He teased, watching me put everything in the right places. Yeah, very funny Martin.    

The dinner was just awkward, not for me or Jules. We talked a lot with Céline and his parents, and the night turned out to be a lot of fun and banter, light conversations and mutual interests. The discomfort was more so the case for Gabriel, who kept quiet the entire time, glancing away from his plate every now and then, until I started to feel sorry for him. Mhh, not really though. 

After dinner and dessert, which was by the way the best chocolate fudge I ever had, everyone gathered in the living room to watch Claire's thousandth episode. All that wine and champagne had me pretty tipsy and my bladder was screaming at me to find a bathroom. "Don't worry I'll find it." I smirked at Jules when he gave me a worried look next to me on the couch.

"I'm m-m-more worried your tipsy ass t-trips over those sexy heels." He whispered into my ear, heat rising to my face. I knew he was going to find the heels hard to resist.

"I'm sure you'll come and rescue me if I stay out too long. Then, yeah I probably twisted my ankle and I'm dying somewhere in one of the hallways. Which are too many." I playfully widened my eyes at him before gracefully trying to stand up, of course wobbly on my feet.

"Easy." Jules whispered as his hand reached up to my side to steady me. "Maman, how much wine did you give her?" He chuckled, and Claire gave him and apologetic look.

"I'm fine." I chuckled, wobbling towards the hallway. "Fine wine by the way." I said joyously, popping my head back around the corner to meet the proud smile on Claire's face. French people and their wine though. "Jules was right, his parents love me." I giggled to myself on my way to find a damn bathroom in this place. I felt satisfied the night was going so well despite the bumpy start when the Devil and his companion walked out of the elevator.

I found the bathroom and did what I needed to do while the spinning motion around me started to become less. Going to the bathroom when drunk can either go wrong and make you more dizzy, or make you take a well-deserved break. I washed my hands, eyeballing the many expensive soaps on the counter and the name stitched towels. Jesus, you know you made it what you have your last name stitched on a freaking towel.

I always worried about what I wanted to do with my life. I studied psychology, but I always doubted if that was something I wanted to make my career with. I was prepared to fall into the black hole of the unknown after graduation, you know, the degree you finally get handed to you on a silver platter, but what's next? I had no fucking clue what was next, or what I wanted, but I didn't need worry about that, not now, not anymore. I was happy today and that mattered most.

With the idea of my future still spinning through my head, I left the bathroom. The lights were dimmed and my vision was more than blurry while I walked around the corner,  instantly crashing into a hard chest. "Sorry." I muttered, about to stumble back. Strong hands held on to my waist, my feet now frosted to the marble tiles as it were Gabriel's hands holding me still. "What are you doing?" I grabbed his wrists and pushed his hands away from me.

"You walked into me." He sneered, taking a few steps back, leaning casually into the wall. "You don't like me very much, do you?" He frowned, watching me stand there, uncomfortable and a little drunk.

I snorted, "Why should I like you?" I clenched my jaw feeling exposed as his eyes wandered over me too much for me to feel at ease. "Hey, my face is up here." I gritted as his gaze fell still on my dress, right where Jules had slipped his fingers inside the hem earlier.

He held his hand up with a smirk. "Sorry, that dress just looks fun." Fun? Oh my god this is not happening.

"You know what, fuck you." I muttered and rolled my eyes, before turning on my heel.

"Even more fun from behind." He softly yelled after me and I just felt disgusted by the way he had no shame in trying to repeat history.

Okay. I turned back around, stomping towards him. Even tipsy, I had no problem walking a straight line to call him out. "What's your problem huh?" I shoved his chest and of course he didn't budge. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing." He rolled his eyes, trying to act unfazed as he shoved his hands in his pockets. "You're stunning, I have eyes, I tell it how I see it. And that little rant back there at the table was fucking hot. Even if you were calling me out on my shit." Go fall into a fucking ravine

I shook my head, my eyes now rolling back dramatically as I balled my hands into a fist. "You're brother thought so too. And I didn't want to puke when he told me that. With you," I put my hand in front of my mouth. "I need a minute to sallow that chocolate fudge back down before you make me throw it up on your shoes."

"And she's funny too." He crossed his arms leaning back into the wall, while this hallway was becoming more narrow with each minute I stood there.

"It's funny how you think I'm like Evelyn, and your shit's going to work on me." I snorted again.

"Maybe I'm testing you, to make sure you're not like her. Maybe that's the whole point." His eyes flickered with mischief. He was testing me. Asshole!

"Did I pass?" I asked annoyed.

He chuckled and suddenly he what? He thought I was fine with the shit he pulled? "Flying colors. I wish Evelyn was a bit more like you, then this shit would have never happened." Ah blaming the girl I see.

"It takes two to tango." I snapped, putting both hands at my side, frowning at the smug look on his facade.

"Obviously." He rolled his eyes, and it fazed me once more that he looked a lot like Jules, but also not. His style was different, more spoiled and posh. His hair was less messy and his eyes a tad darker. their smirks however, identical. And he was throwing me on right now, minus the tingles Jules causes me. So, it's not the smirk that does it for me, it's him. Only Jules. "She had been throwing herself onto me for weeks and I kept telling her I wouldn't."

"Maybe you could have told your brother his girlfriend wasn't exactly the girl he thought she was and saved him the heartbreak. Instead of eventually sleeping with her?"

"He wouldn't have believed me." He shook his head, adjusting his stance as he juggled his weight from one foot to the other. He's nervous. "That night, I came home from a night out with friends. I was drunk, really drunk, and when she came into my room I just..." He paused and I knew I was still looking like I was about to murder him.

"That's not an excuse." I scoffed. Being drunk doesn't mean you have to cheat, or play along with someone who want to cheat, however the story went.

He shook, sighing deeply. "No, but I have regretted it ever since. I haven't told anyone either." I watched his jaw clench, the hurt he was feeling buried deep inside rushing to the surface. "Okay I made a mistake, I big one. But, everyone thinks I seduced her... That if I hadn't charmed her into my bed nothing would have happened... I did none of that until the last moment I just couldn't say no anymore..." He sighed deeply, clenching his jaw while I could tell their was so much regret and hurt behind those eyes. He couldn't lie either, or hide it, just like his brother. "If it wasn't me, she would have found someone else... We already hurt him enough, I didn't want to twist the knife and tell him the truth. She didn't just cheat on him, she never even cared about him like he though she did." He pushed his hands through his hair, letting his hands rest on top of his head.

"How noble of you." I rolled my eyes, and scoffed a little. "Then why are you playing house with her still, if that's the truth? That's not twisting the knife Gabriel... That's keeping it in to make sure the wound never heals."

"I don't want to be with her... She brings out the worst in me." He scoffed, shaking his head. "She's so manipulative you wouldn't even believe. I didn't even want to bring her here, but she threatened to get me fired." He let his hands fall from his head, numb and injured, desperate almost. "I work at her dad's Law firm." He scoffed again. "After it happened she told me she was pregnant, and she told me she wanted to keep it." Oh fuck. He saw me widen my eyes and he nodded to confirm my thoughts. "For once I took responsibility and did what I needed to do. I told her I would be there for her. You know, takes two to tango, right?" He threw his hands up in despair. "Turned out to be a hoax."

"Shit." I cussed. "That's so fucked up!" I frowned and his tone gave away the way he just spilled something he held on to for too long.

"Nobody knows about this. I caused enough drama already, and I don't think anyone would listen to me now." He shook, rubbing his hands over his face. "I can't break up with her now, her dad will fire me and I need that job. Not until I find a plan B, but I worked so hard to get to where I am..." His tone sounded distressed, and how on earth was I starting to actually feel sorry for him. He wasn't the player, he got played too.

"It's not like you're short on money?" I looked around the place, I mean I'm sure he could loan some from his parents.

"Mom and dad cut me off last year." He pressed his lips together, swallowing hard. "See, they did take his side. Only Jules doesn't know that. Any of this." He pressed his lips together. "I'm pretty sure, after kicking her out like that earlier, her dad is already filing the paper work to fire me first thing Monday morning. I have no idea what I'm going to do. But hey, I guess I kind of deserve to be in the shithole."

"You need to tell your brother this." I shook. "Everything." I sighed deeply, my chest clenching for the fact they both got screwed over by the devil's heir. "He might not forgive you, but at least he'll know, and see you're sorry. He'll help, I know he will. Your parents too." No matter how tall he was I could tell how tiny and vulnerable he felt right now. "You're not a bad person Gabriel, you just made some terrible choices. Don't make another one by keeping this to yourself. You're going to dig yourself that shithole more and more until you can't climb out anymore. Trust me, once you take it too far, there's no going back to the truth."

"I told you." He whispered, his gaze low and uncomfortable.

"Yeah, and I have no idea why, but I'm not the one that should hear this." I smiled, while I heard footsteps coming around the corner. "Coming to rescue me?" I chuckled as Jules approached, at first a heavy frown across his face.     

"Do I need to?" He gave his brother a menacing glare, before turning to me with a soft smile.

"Don't worry. I'm not going to make the same mistake twice." Gabriel muttered softly, almost apologizing for being in the same room as me.

Jules sounded like ice, the one that's cold enough to cut through flesh when he scoffed. "Babe, he has something to say to you in the morning." I intertwined my fingers with Jules's but the frown returned on his face.

"Luna." Gabriel shook at me, with a pleading look. You need to tell him.

"If it's an apology, I don't want it." Jules scoffed again, and the absent stutter made me believe he was really fucking pissed. "Come here." He whispered into the side of my face. "I need to show you something." I felt him smirks before pulling me away as we both left Gabriel standing there cold. He needs to tell everyone

He dragged me through the kitchen and up the stairs, while I tried to keep up with his pace. "I'm going to pretend, you weren't talking to m-m-my brother, the whole time I thought your nice ass tripped and fell." He whispered back at me on our way up. Nice ass huh?

I chuckled, watching his thick ass move perfectly in front of me, mentally voting for those pants to be pronounced illegal. "Don't be jealous." I chuckled once we stepped into the hallway upstairs. "I'm all yours." I tugged at his wrist to slow him down, and faster than I could think his hands scooped me up and pushed me up into a wall, while a swarm of butterflies stole my breath. I instantly whimpered when he kept his lips so close yet too far away from mine.

"You sure?" He smirked, wrapping my legs around his waist so that I could feel what this was doing to him, as he pinning me between him and the wall. I was panting as I watched the gold flicker in his eyes, that spark, I loved so much. He brushed his nose over mine grinding his growing hard on into my soft and aching core. Ah fuck, I love it when he's a little jelly. "Why don't you show me," He whispered into my mouth, his teeth teasing my bottom lip until I squirmed. "While I show you s-s-something else. Something you don't know about me." His voice sounded husky, while I was more and more out of breath. His hips grinding me into the wall made me ache for him to just make love to me right here.

"I should make you feel jealous more often." I whimpered, teasing him, while he teased me into heaven.

One of his hands cupped my face, his thumb pulling my bottom lip from between my teeth. "Please don't." He groaned, putting his forehead against mine, before kissing me passionately. Not gentle, not soft, but hard and longing and god did it made me want him more. My tongue rolled over his bottom lips, fighting my way into his mouth. I kissed him, whimpered all the way through, while his excitement was now hard and throbbing and pressing into the perfect spot.

"Show me." I begged him, in need of a break, because I was about to come if he continued to rub me with his dick. He stopped kissing me, and I found myself drowning in his melting gaze, hot but comforting, adoring me, all my flaws included. He chuckled, and his smirk went face wide, before putting me down. He nodded to follow him down the hallway all the way to the last door. "Wait, hold on. Hold on." I laughed, the blush still evident on my cheeks but I was about to blush a whole lot more. "You don't have a secret Christian Grey room do you?" I pressed my lips together, blushing hard as I predicted.

His face went blank when he looked back at me, his mouth parted in awe. "What?" He laughed loud. "No... Seriously Luna?" He looked at me, about to laugh more when his hand latched onto the doorknob, so I made him.

"Good," I widened my eyes like I was relieved. "Whips and stuff make me think of horseback riding, and I'm scared of horses." I widened my eyes again and we both just burst out. My laughter quickly faded once he threw the door open in front of me, my mouth parting in awe while my heart throbbed in my chest. No, fucking way? I muttered to myself while I let my eyes wander over the dim room. It was bright enough as the skyline ahead lit up the most important part and I came face to face with one giant secret in the middle of it. Stupid Scorpios and their mysteries.

----------- 🌙 -----------

💛 Okay okay I know I know. The reveal will have to wait, but as you can imagine I got carried away by the first part of this chapter hehe :p I hope you like me getting carried away.

🌙 Thoughts on what could be in the middle of the room?

🌙 Thoughts on Gabriel? I mean everyone is flawed and he's making excuses but is he trapped? Should he tell his brother the whole truth?

⭐️ If you liked this on, you might as well hit that star below.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 241 21
COMPLETE! give it a try! 🌸Ava is sunshine girl. On the first day of school she gets paired up in the wrong room filled with hockey boys. She meets h...
79K 3K 43
All RΓ©my Miller has ever known are lies until someone is able to give him the life changing truth. When studying at Harvard University, his path unex...
405K 9.9K 37
COMPLETED - Ezra Miller is the charming ice hockey goalie of every girl's dreams, Sophia Olson a prima ballerina with a feisty mouth and the most fli...
121K 7K 18
Do you believe in love at first sight? What about connection at first sight? Lennon felt a strong connection to Jax when she slipped in a puddle and...