𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 ➤ Ray

By Amanda_Grathan

In which Ray starts to have feelings for a girl who once loved Norman. "I wish you loved me in another 2 𝐓𝐏... More

ᴜɴғᴏʀᴇsᴇᴇɴ - ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇᴅ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ғᴏᴜʀ
ғɪᴠᴇ
sɪx
sᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
ɴɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇɴ
ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ
sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Yes, An Author's Note
ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
UPDATES‼️‼️

ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx

1K 66 269
By Amanda_Grathan

The amusement park was very lively. Shouting and laughing all around was heard. Everyone here was having a blast; not (Y/N) though, she wasn't a fan of crowded places.

She was beside Ray, her hands inside her pockets. They were roaming around the big amusement park. They looked like they have fun, but she was neutral about it. Though maybe she was a little excited about the rides.

Norman smiled at her and waved, which she ignored. (Y/N) didn't really want to interact with him, she'll just avoid and have some fun today.

"You know avoiding things won't help you go through sh-t." Ray monotonely said, which irked her in irritation.

"Excuse me?" (Y/N) said and stopped walking.

Ray paused as well and looked back at her. "I'm your therapist right? Then take my advice and live your life without being shackled by the past." Ray shrugged, continuing to walk.

Since when the hell was he her therapist? "Hey, what's your problem?" (Y/N) responded.

"Well, what's your problem?" Ray responded back. "Think about it."

"Come on, Emma and the others are going over there." Ray ushered her.

"Let's ride that one!" Emma said, pointing at the roller-coaster that could probably make (Y/N) puke if she rode on it.

"Emma, Norman will puke on me again." Ray glared at her, which made Emma laugh. Their friendship was really sweet, it made her a little jealous. Which was a really sickening feeling.

"Then let's ride the ferris wheel! Surely, Norman won't puke right?" Emma smiled at Ray, a little forced she noticed.

Ray sighed. "Fine, that's okay." He said, crossing his arms. And so they did go to the ferris wheel, the line wasn't that long so they managed to go shortly. (Y/N) wasn't really comfortable standing next to Norman, it was almost as if he desperately wanted to be on her side the whole time. (Y/N) purposely steps back to Ray, who didn't particularly mind.

"Two person per ride!" The attendant said.

Suddenly, (Y/N) felt like she was pushed from behind to the front where Norman was standing. "They're first!" Emma yelled from behind. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked back at the smiling Emma.

Ah, she should've seen this coming.

"Then go on, go on." The attendant said, taking their tickets that they bought earlier.

(Y/N) was fuming in the inside, and at the same time nervous. She didn't want to cause a scene and make it a big deal, but she really wanted to avoid it. "Get on, there's a long line ahead of you." The attendant said and pushed them inside the ride.

(Y/N) stumbled inside almost losing balance but a hand had caught her. She knew very well who it belonged to and it made her fume in anger. (Y/N) pulled her arm away and glared back at him, sitting on the opposite seat.

She hated how he cared, he couldn't possibly care. He didn't even care how f-cking hurt she was two years ago.

Norman had already sat down on the opposite seat, his head down. He looked like he wanted to say something but couldn't utter a word out. (Y/N) was very calm, oh yes. But the frustration of waiting for this to end was killing her. Those idiots must have planned for this.

(Y/N) propped her leg up the chair, staring outside; if he's not going to talk that's convenient for her, she'll just look at the pretty view until everything is done. Until she gets out of this uncomfortable, suffocating situation.

"(Y/N)." Norman called out loud. "I just really want to say sorry."

She hated that she wanted to hear the explanation, she didn't know what to do. She could just avoid all of this and tell him to shut up, but of course they'd find a way to let him apologize again.

She thought about what Ray have said before. She can't possibly avoid everything in her life, right? She can't keep doing that. But she perceived it as the only way of safety. Though, Ray was right and she hated it.

Realization is very hard to accept.

(Y/N) looked towards his way and gave him a stare. She sent him a look of expectancy, while glaring at him. Because of course, she was still mad at him.

"I was a fool back then." Norman shook his head. Obviously he was a fool, (Y/N) thought. "I used you and it was wrong of me. I took advantage of your loneliness, and how you craved to have friends-"

"Did you view me as a desperate b-tch back then?" (Y/N) snapped.

"No! No! That's not what I meant." Norman immediately apologized. "I'm just.." He paused and sighed loudly. "Really sorry, I don't want you to hate me anymore. I want to mend things. I want everything the be right."

"I don't know how to word it." Norman said. "I'm genuinely sorry, I really am."

"The reason why I didn't face you or contact you after I went away was because I was too guilty to face you again." Norman explained. "I should've had talked to you and didn't end things over the phone. I should've explained properly."

My, what a boring speech. She knew exactly that these were the things he was going to say. Hearing him explain made her sick, and she hated herself for not wanting his explanation when in fact it was the right thing to do all along. Concluding, she was running away from her own closure.

Ray was right, she can't keep running away. Even though it's the only relief she has known. She knew about this all along but she was afraid to admit it.

"Okay." (Y/N) simply said. "Thanks for the speech, president." Yes, humor is her coping mechanism.

Norman was in disbelief. "That's all you're going to say?" Norman asked.

"What do you want me to do? F-cking bawl my eyes out?" She said, rolling her eyes. Yeah, (Y/N) already did that though. "No thanks, president."

Norman clearly didn't like the honorifics she was using. "I just expected more reactions from you.."

"Well you ain't getting some." (Y/N) turned her body towards him and rested her head on her palm. "Bohoo, that's so sad I wanna cry. Of course, I'll forgive you Norman." She sarcastically said.

"Wait really?" Norman asked expectantly.

"No." (Y/N) immediately frowned. "Honestly, I don't know if I can forgive you that easily but I'll try." She said.

Norman was, of course, still in disbelief. "Oh and one more thing, president. I wanna tell you something." (Y/N) said, ushering him to get closer using her hand. He leaned close but she still  ushered him to go forward.

Once he was close enough, she slapped him. And oh boy, it was satisfying. "There, thanks." (Y/N) smiled at his reddened cheek.

And once again, Norman was in disbelief.

"Okay, I deserved that." Norman nodded, looking away.

"Of course you did, the punch at the rooftop wasn't enough so I added more sprinkles to finish the cake." (Y/N) smirked.

Silence engulfed them as the time went by. Norman fiddled his shirt, obviously wanting to say something. "I'm really sorry, (Y/N)."

"It's been two times now, I'm sick of it." She groaned. "Please just let it go, we're good but I'm going to think about forgiving you." Because of course, would she just forgive the person who gave her trauma and abandonment issues? Yup, totally. "I just want you to continue on your life and continue mine. Go ask that clingy girl out or something." (Y/N) scratched her head.

They were perfect together, they really were. She wasn't sure if she was jealous of her or of their relationship. She shouldn't be, she should be minding her own business. She must not feel inferior to a bright and kind girl like her. She felt bad pushing her away like that.

"Comparing you to Emma.. Was really stupid of me." Norman looked down. "You did act like the same."

"Can you please not change my mind? Can you please just shut up and let me peacefully think about forgiving you? I don't want to hear it." (Y/N) glared.

"I'm sorry if I have offended you." Norman immediately apologized.

(Y/N) glanced at his bowing head, sighing loudly. "Look Norman, I already said we're good so please live on like we never ever happened." (Y/N) said. "I appreciate your apology, and I am also apologizing for constantly running away from you."

"I understand, you were mad at me. Of course you didn't want to talk to me." Norman said.

(Y/N) didn't reply and Norman nervously glanced at her. "So are we friends.. Again?"

"Sure." She shrugged, leaning her back on her seat. "I guess."

Well, that went pretty well. The conversation relieved her too. It what she wanted but she needed the closure. Looking at Norman again, she didn't feel that much suffocated; she can finally breathe.

She still disliked the things he had done, but she was glad he had apologized. It will take some time to forgive him, she'll work on that. Sighing, she looked out of the window and stared at the people who were enjoying their day at the park. Now, it made her want to do the fun things too.

"Damn it, when is this ride going to be done?" She mumbled, getting impatient.

「★」

The group has agreed to separate by pairs, or so what Gilda said. It seems the girl wanted to spend some time with that Don kid she saw with her. Well, she didn't really mind. She went along with Gilda's plan but Emma complained about it saying she didn't want to break the group because she was new to them and didn't want to feel left out.

(Y/N) said she didn't mind but Emma had clinged on her saying she'll go with her instead. Though Ray dragged her away, telling her he'll be going with (Y/N) because Norman was obviously going to be dissapointed to not get to hang out with Emma alone. Emma was so dramatic she found it cute.

Now Ray was with her, walking around the amusement park. Her past self would say she hated to have company, especially if it was emo boy right here; but now it didn't really matter.

The walk was silent, a comfortable one. (Y/N) didn't want to suggest anything that weren't in the likes of Ray's because she considered him as his friend.

Calling him a friend actually felt good.

"So what do you wanna do?" (Y/N) asked. He only shrugged at her, also not knowing what to do. (Y/N) hummed, looking around for something interesting. She noticed Ray haven't taken interest in any of the rides that will literally make you burp out vomit, he didn't really stare at anything in particular.

Looking up at the roller coaster, she paused on her walking and squinted her eyes to look at a familiar duo. "Holy crap, dude look." (Y/N) tugged Ray's hoodie.

He glanced upwards to where she was looking at, immediately widening his eyes at the sight of his two best friends screaming as the roller coaster goes down. "Wow, those idiots are crazy."

"No sh-t." (Y/N) said in agreement, snorting when Norman looked like he was about to puke.

Suddenly, Ray had grabbed her hand and lead her to a stall. "Dude what-" (Y/N) paused when she saw they were in a game stall, where you get a prize if you shoot things. Infront of her were big cans, standing atop a table.

"Hey! You guys in for a game?" A white-haired red streaked man asked.

"Yes." Ray said, tossing money towards him.

"One round equals three tries!" Oliver, his name written on his name tag, said to them.

"Wait we're playing this game?" (Y/N) asked.

"Yeah, don't tell me you don't know how? It's simple you know." Ray smirked at her.

(Y/N) glared at him. "I know how to play this game." She said, grabbing one of the toy guns the guy gave them. "And I know how to beat your ass."

"You wanna bet on it?" Ray asked, glancing at her mischievously.

"Tch, you're on." (Y/N) said, looking at the prizes. "If I win, you pay for the rides we'll go on later."

"When I win, you pay for the food I want. Are you up for that, twinkles?" Ray asked the surprised (Y/N).

"What the hell do you mean by twinkles?" (Y/N) asked, glaring.

"I don't know maybe to rile you up, twinkles?" Ray snickered. "So I also have to call you back whenever you call me emo boy, which I am not."

"Says your hair otherwise."

"Don't insult my preferences."

Ray went back to the target. "Anyway, I'll go first." He said, focusing on the can. For what seemed like a minute of focusing and maybe calculating since this boy's smartness is on a whole other level, he pulled the trigger and had not hit the can.

(Y/N) laughed out loudly, sitting on the ground and hitting him on the side. "I'm sorry-" She continued to laugh.

"Oh yeah, why don't you try next?" Ray asked, pulling her up. (Y/N) noticed how embarrassed he was. "Go on, hit it on your first try." Ray said aggressively and defensively.

"Okay." She momentarily focused, her hands shaking as she tries to centralize the gun right to the target. She needs to hit the can or else all her laugh was nothing. Pulling the trigger, she hears a clang and sees the can on the floor.

(Y/N) put a hand over her mouth and screamed inaudibly. She slapped Ray's shoulder multiple times, while Ray was surprised. "Take that emo boy." (Y/N) laughed at him and at herself.

"Don't get so excited, that was just luck." Ray said, cocking his gun again and focusing on the can.

Ray focused his gun at the target and pulled the trigger, instantly hitting the can down. He glanced at her, ushering her to shoot. Once she shooted, she didn't hit the can which was made into an opportunity for Ray to tease her about it. "Looks like you've run out of luck."

The last shot determined who was going to win between them. Ray aimed and pulled the trigger, making the can go down.

(Y/N) was entirely focused on shooting next, aiming at the can she is supposed to hit. She needed to hit it or else, she'll be broke paying for Ray's food. Who knows what expensive sh-t he'll buy? Pulling the trigger, she had not hit the can.

(Y/N) was in disbelief and Ray was slowly smiling to himself. "I demand a rematch." She said, snapping her head towards Ray.

"Twinkles is a sore loser." Ray teased, turning towards her with his hands resting inside his pockets.

"I am not." (Y/N) argued.

"If you're not then do me a favor and buy me a cotton candy." Ray smirked at (Y/N). "It's over there." He said, ushering her to go buy some.

(Y/N) grumbled, stomping her way to the cotton candy stand. Taking money out, she paid the vendor and took the fluffy sweetness that was twirled around the stick. She didn't want to eat anything right now, because she was just horribly ego crushed.

When she got back to the booth where Ray was standing with a round stuffed toy that was resembling a cat. She shoved the cotton candy right onto his face but he had already got it. "Thank you, kind servant." (Y/N) was irritated by that statement.

"Because you weren't a sore loser and I don't need such a thing, I'm giving it away to you." He said, shoving the plushie to her.

"Come on, you don't need such a thing? This looks cute as hell." (Y/N) frowned at him.

"I have some.. Traumatic experience with cats." Ray looked away, taking a bite from his cotton candy.

(Y/N) hung her mouth open. "Emo boy doesn't like cats?" She dramatically gasped. "How dare you don't like such cute things."

"They smacked me and grabbed my hair when I was five, do you think I ever want to pet a cat again?" Ray asked. "They're cute from afar, vicious when petted."

"Nice quote, emo boy."

"Shut it, twinkles."

"Hey guys there you are! We need some help, Norman puked again." Emma shouted from the distance, which gained a little attention from the public.

"President's really weak on dates, huh?" (Y/N) said, hugging the plushie.

"Tell me about it." Ray said.

And so the day at the amusement park went well and fun. They even rode bumper cars, with Ray almost falling out of his own vehicle because he forgot to put the seat belts on. Poor kid almost died while having fun, well technically they were having a rivalry all through the day which concerned Gilda and the others.

It went pretty well, she had fun and was relieved with the conversation with Norman. Everything must be going well going forward right? Yup, everything's going well.

Her friendship status is also going well considering Ray tolerates her and she tolerates him. Emma and the group kinda likes her too, or so she hoped they did.

"Hey emo boy, you really don't want this plushie?" (Y/N) asked.

"I said you can have it, twinkles." Ray said.

"Why twinkles? Can't you just call simply me (Y/N)?" She asked.

"Why emo boy? Can't you just call me Ray?" He retorted. "Thought so."

Yup, their friendship was going pretty well.

A/N:

I'm really sorry for the late update, school took up most of my time. Though I've got some free time and had wrote this! I won't discontinue this lmao.

This chapter's so carefree and so happy, of course the author won't suddenly write conflict and drama. Haha, she wouldn't.

Here's the plush toy by the way.

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER BYE-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
537K 11.6K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
303K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1.1M 48K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC