✩ Superstαr ✩ ; Princeton & Y...

By fvcktylermisfit

After the death of Yn's achololic mother , Yn doesn't have the choice but to raise herself on her own. She wa... More

✩ Superstαr ✩ ; Princeton & Yn Love story
✩ Alone ; All Alone ✩
✩ We are a family ; or not ✩
✩ Talent Show ; Amazing voice
✩ Why did you runaway ? ; Music Career ? ✩
✩ Do what You gotta do ; Go all the way? ✩
✩ Don't wanna Let go ; Tears ✩
✩ Just The Beginning ; Meeting Drake ✩
✩ Welcome to YMCMB ✩
✩ Party ; Mindless Behavior ✩
✩ Morning ; Destiny ✩
✩ Destiny once again ; why ✩
✩ Watching you from Heaven ; Be mines ✩
✩ Save me ; New Orleans Here we Come ✩
✩ Rescue You ; Part 1 ✩
✩ Rescue You ; Part 2 ✩
✩ Test ; Sorry Bro ✩
✩ Safe with me ; Not letting you get away with this ✩
✩ Deshawn ; Watch out ✩
✩ The fight ; Te Amo ✩
The End ?
Big happy family?

✩ Signed ; I miss you ✩

12.3K 287 22
By fvcktylermisfit

Thank you for the birthday wishes ! 

Who seen Mindless Behavior on CNN ? I saw a little bit of it :(

Enjoy ! : ) ~Aimee

__________

You . . .

" So Yn , We need to get you a manger ". Lil wayne said. He walked outside and said, " Drake , Call Tyler up ( Not from OF ) ". Drake pulled out his phone from his pants pocket. A few seconds later , Drake talked on the phone. " Yeo , Tyler my niggah , Yeah Im good , Yeah how about you ?. Word ? ii Yeo , Wayne wants you here. ii You better come my niggah. Okay bye ". He hung up and slid his phone back in his pockets. " He said that he was on his way anyways ". Drake tolde Lil wayne. " ii ". 

Wayne , Drake and I were in wayne's studio. We were getting a preview of Lil Wayne's new song. That song was dope. The door opens and closed. We all look back , and there was a boy standing there. He walked up to drake and dapped him. He dapped wayne as well. " Hey who's this Lil Shawty ? ". He said. ( Picture of the boy on the side and outfit in the enternal link ). My eye brow rose up. " That's Yn , She's just sign the contract ". Drake said. " Welcome to YMCMB ". The boy said, " Im Tyler, I guess you want me to be her manger ? ". He said turning to Lil wayne. " Yeah ". Lil Wayne said. Tyler grabbed the chair. He put it next to Wayne. " Yn , Show me what you got ". I nodded and got up. " Go inside the booth ". Tyler said. I walked inside and took a seat on the wooden chair. I put on the headphone. " Play um , Aaliyah - At your best ". I said. They Nodded and the music started. ( Video on the side ).

" Amazing ". Tyler said , amazed. I smiled and got off of the wooden chair. I walked out of the booth. " Well I will be happy to be you're manger ". Tyler said happily. I smiled and hugged him tight. " Thank you soo much ". He hugged me back , " You're Welcome ". 

I opened the door. I closed it behind me. " Wow ". I said to myself and flopped on the bed. I kicked my heels off. I pulled out my iphone and went on oovoo, Jacob_Misfit was online. I smiled and called him. He picked up. " Baby ! ". He yelled. I blushed and cried not to cry. " Hey Babe ! ". I said fanning my eyes. " baby ! Don't cry ". He said. I sighed. " Okay Babe , I got signed ". I screamed. " Oh Baby ! Im so Happy for you ". He said with tears in his eyes. " Baby , I can't wait to see you ". I said wiping my eyes. " Me either ! I wanna hold you in my arms and kiss you all day ". Jacob sighed at the end of his sentence. " Alright ! I love you ! and I'll call you 2mm. Im very tired ". I said. " Okay Babye Goodnight  , I love you too ". I smiled and ended the call. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 570 87
Moving In part 2 -might want to read the first part but 🤷🏾‍♂️ not 100% needed I guess Jahseh and Sienna's Story Contines... After their rough break...
310K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
36.1K 566 19
Based of the actual influncer city because it was good so why not, sorry if yall dont like the love interest it's because hes the only single one 1st...
272K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."