๐‘ซ๐’Š๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’“๐’†๐’๐’• ๐‘ป๐’š๐’‘๐’† ๏ฟฝ...

By ANN_AURORA

Story about one vampire named Juyeon and human called Jaehyun. They love each other but there will be trouble... More

โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐“๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ
โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ž-๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ โ˜พ๏ธŽ
๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„ (please read)
Look what I made....
Look what I found...

โ˜พ๏ธŽ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ก โ˜พ๏ธŽ

199 13 1
By ANN_AURORA

Jaehyun was at the work. He never wanted to work in the company, just like robots. Employees there were serious and unemotional. They were always working and working, over and over. It was normal in Seoul but he never loved this... Also, he ALWAYS wanted to be an idol, he always wanted to be on the stage, he always wanted to sing and dance... But after that accedident, he blamed everything on himself, he gave up on his dream but he needed a little push to go in audience. Who will do that push? He stopped thinking by Aeryn's text message.

AERYN
Jaehyun
Lee Jaehyun
!!!

MR. MWOHASAYEO
What?

AERYN
Where are you?

MR. MWOHASAYEO
At the work
Why?

AERYN
Oh, I was thinking about something and I decided to talk to you about something REALLY important.

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Hmmm...
What is it? 🤔

AERYN
Can we meet after your work?

MR. MWOHASAYEO
Sure

AERYN
You will be hungry so let's eat chicken and then have a walk.
I'll pay this time.

MR. MWOHASAYEO
I can't believe I'm saying this but...
YOU'RE THE BEST 😘

AERYN
I know ok?

MR MWOHASAYEO
Aish 🙄
Ok see ya

AERYN
Bye mr. mwohaseyo

Jaehyun was curious what Aeryn wanted. She usually don't act like this. Guess it was really important...

Finally, Jaehyun's day finished and he was heading to the chicken restaurant. Aeryn was already there, looking out from big windows. How boring and cruel was this world...

Here... Door opened revealing young brown haired boy with wide shoulders. Of course it was Jaehyun. She waved her tiny hand and boy saw her too.

"I already ordered your favourite" Aeryn said when Jaehyun sat down.

"Ae, is everything okay? Something is bothering you isn't it?" Jaehyun asked somehow worried.

"If I'm kind to you, it doesn't mean that something is bothering me" Aeryn chuckled and Jaehyun smiled too.

"I'm not used to it" Jaehyun now laughed while their order arrived.

"Eat first, you will be really hungry." Aeryn said giving him too many chicken.

"Woah... Do you have fever by any chance?" Jaehyun asked in shock.

"Ya! I already told you!" Aeryn shouted and Jaehyun chuckled again. In fact, older was true... Aeryn hide something and it was time to tell him...

They were in the restaurant like 1 hour. After they ate, they left the restaurant and went towards the park.

"Ya Aeryn I'm so curious, tell me what is happening!" Jaehyun said when they went in the park.

"Uh... It's so hard for me to tell you! Anyways... I have to left you and Korea for 4 years I think..." Aeryn looked down, not looking in older's eyes which were teary.

"W-what? W-why?" Jaehyun stuttered.

"I should continue my education in USA and in 4 years, a good lawyer will be in front of you!" Aeryn show him fake smile like she was proud.

"B-but... Korea has good universities too... Why there, why?!" Jaehyun almost teared up.

"I don't know... My parents decided to and I haven't strength to fight with them." Aeryn explained. "But you know that I always wanted to be good lawyer, to protect one and only truth, which is so hard in 21st century..."

"You are so clever you know? I don't know Aeryn... I'm so proud of you and I'm also hurt... How can I live without you huh? You can't even tie your hair normally how can you live by your own?" Jaehyun slightly chuckled.

"Ya! That was in childhood. Maybe I'll have roommate, hope it'll be handsome boy" Aeryn punched on his shoulder but when she said about boy and smirked, now Jaehyun punched her shoulder.

"Ya! You are still young!" Jaehyun shouted.

"Lee Jaehyun... I'm 19 years old! I mean 20 already? Soon is my birthday." Aeryn shrugged.

"Oh really! What are you going to do?" Jaehyun asked.

"Just normally... Firstly I'll be with my family I guess, then my cousins will come as always and lastly can I... spend time... with you?" Aeryn asked unsurely.

"You are an idiot. Of course you can! What kind of question is it?!" Jaehyun said.

"I don't know! You are already in a relationship and..." she looked down.

"You have no idea how Juyeon liked you? I mean, he even said that you are little sister to him." Jaehyun smiled.

"Then... I'll spend my birthday with you guys!" Aeryn jumped in excitement.

"Between... When are you leaving Korea?" tall boy asked sadly.

"I want to see everything there so I'll leave after my birthday." Aeryn said.

"You'll call me and text me right?" he asked.

"Of course! I'll ask everything about you and Juyeon! Oh right, I made a ship name for you guys!" Aeryn smiled. "JuJae..."

"JuJae... I like it" Jaehyun said and suddenly hugged Aeryn without thinking. "You don't know how much I'll miss you and your craziness. I always wanted to have sister and here you are!"

"Jaehyun... I wanted to say something again... This was in my plan." short girl looked up at him.

"You are so strange today... Okay, tell me." Jaehyun said as soon as they sat down.

"You are thinking that I didn't noticed how much you don't like your work? I get know you for too many years Jaehyun... You don't like or love your work. You gave up on your dream, but deeply in your heart, you still want to be an idol..." Aeryn said and Jaehyun looked down.

"Jaehyun, you are wasting your talent... Don't blame that accident on yourself! It wasn't your fault! I always wanted to say it, but I thought you'll realise it by your own. But you're still 'thinking'. You are born to be on the stage! I'm reading information about agencies for you... There are too many good agency that will take care of you. Soon I want to tell people that 'Lee Jaehyun. Yeap, that idol is my friend'. I'm not forcing you, I just want everything best for you okay? Think about it please Jae... And tell me, I'll send that information for you."

Aeryn looked Jaehyun in the eyes. She was right tho... Wasn't she? Jaehyun wanted it too but Aeryn pushed him to do that and he was glad.

"You are right... Send me that information. And Aeryn... I don't know how to thank you..." Jaehyun said.

"There is no reason to thank me... I was thinking that real friendship is only in books and movies, it's hard to find real friend today... So I decided to become that one friend. Guess I'm good at it?" She asked herself but Jaehyun nodded smiling.

"Yes, you are... No one and at the same time everyone deserves you. Everyone needs one Aeryn in their lifes." Jaehyun smiled and Aeryn smiled back.

"When I'll come back, you will be already an idol. Nothing more, nothing less. Got it?"

"Get it!"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 180 24
Sunwoo unfortunately falls for Chanhee, in a widely homophobic society Sunwoo struggles with his sexuality, hoping that Chanhee could help him get th...
867 43 32
Sunwoo and his other siblings move into their new home, and he meet with Haknyeon and their siblings, their new neighbor. A lot things happen betwee...
40.9K 1.5K 23
chaos life i guess . . . i have no idea how to describe so by reading you might know. . . . ยฉmyself ยฉpictures on google ยฉbookcovermyself i changed m...
21.5K 285 14
First Chapter // Introduction -- The Boyz had been sitting around in their hotel, on their vacation. Q, Sunwoo, Kevin, New, and Younghoon were all ha...