My Midgardian Toy

By taniajocelynesp

Tony's ex wife, Diana Blodgett, is hired by Tony to work closely with Bruce Banner to see what the tesseract... More

Chapter One: Desire
Chapter 2: Ugly Dream or Beautiful Nightmare
Chapter 3: Tell Me Your Desires
Chapter 4: Wanting you Will Destroy Me
Chapter 5: You are My Midgardian Toy
Chapter 6: 4 Days
Chapter 7: 3 Days Payback
Chapter 8: 2 Days
Chapter 9: 1 Day
Chapter 11: Prisoner
Chapter 12:Wanting You Will Kill Me
Chapter 13: Stay With You For Infinity
Chapter 14: Return to Home
Chapter 15: Date Night
Chapter 16: Unwelcomed Return
Chapter 17: New Work Arrangement
Chapter 18: Misery Loves Company
Chapter 19: Welcome to Asgard
Chapter 20:Come Home
Chapter 21: I'll Always Want You
Chapter 22: Snap
Chapter 23:I Won't Let Him Take You
Chapter 24: I'm Sorry
Chapter 25: He's Your Perfect
Chapter 26: I Don't Know Who I am Anymore
Chapter 27: Fight for Love
Chapter 28: A Silent Pain
Chapter 29: I Can't Change Who I Am
Chapter 30: We're Going to Get Her Back
Chapter 31: New York 2012
Chapter 32: Two are Gone
Chapter 33: Gone, Never Forgotten
Chapter 34: I Just Want You
Chapter 35: Party Time
Chapter 36: Wedding Day

Chpater 10:0 Days, D-Day

4.7K 121 12
By taniajocelynesp

The Avengers were up and ready, all suited up and going over the plan with Tony.

"There's no reason why Loki will be there. I have him under lock and key so that will make the mission a little bit easier," Tony paced back and forth as he chewed on some blueberries. Wanda and Diana gave each other a side glance and rolled their eyes.

"The main priority is to make sure the tesseract isn't activated . Diana and Pepper will be watching the monitors from the tower."

"What?" Diana stood up as she pushed her chair away.

"You can't be there Diana, it's too dangerous." Tony stopped in front of her as he placed his hands on her sides.

"Don't talk to me like I'm a child Tony when you brought me in to help you."

"He's right, though; you haven't had any field training and can't even operate a gun," Nat chimed in as she leaned against the wall.

"I don't think anyone asked for your opinion." Diana snapped back at her.

"Diana please, and she can operate a gun. I have seen her do it," Tony grabbed her hand in front of everybody as he held her attention on him. Diana could feel her face turning red and saw Pepper shift uncomfortably.

"Fine!" Diana sat back down as Tony finished his rant on what the plan was.

"Just in case the tower is breached, Pepper will show you where we keep the weapons. But we will have other people and staff here, so you are the last line of defense," Tony finished up.

They all got up as they began to exit the room. Steve paused at the door as he turned to Diana and gave her a small wink and a smile. She couldn't help but smile back.

Wanda walked up to her and gave her a hug.

"Good luck, Diana. Be safe."

"You too, Wanda. Come back whole."

They said their goodbyes as Tony waited for the rest of the team to leave.

"I know you're mad at me. But I can't have you out there helping us if all this goes to shit because I won't be able to concentrate. I'd be too worried about you, and that'd be selfish of me to let the team down."

Diana nodded her head and smiled at Tony.

"I understand, but do me a favor before you leave."

"Anything."

"Go tell Pepper goodbye."

Tony gave her an odd look but nodded his head in agreement and walked away.

Diana walked into the control room where some of the other technicians were fast at work typing away and pulling up camera monitors from the streets of New York.

"Is there any sign of trouble?" Diana asked the female technician. She simply shook her head no.

Diana sat down at one monitor as she typed in the password and got into the cameras at Stark Tower. Her biggest concern was the one in Loki's holding cell. There she could see him sitting down, he turned to look at the camera directly and smiled. She then saw him mouth the words, Bye Diana.

"Jarvis!" Diana yelled into her earpiece, scaring some of the technicians and Pepper.

Yes, Miss Blodgett?

"I need you to do a thermal sweep in Loki's holding cell, but for cold temperatures."

"What's going on?" Pepper walked up to Diana with her tablet in hand.

"I don't think Loki is in his holding cell anymore." Diana saw Peppers eyes widend as she called security to Loki's location.

Thermal signals came back negative; there is no body detection in that area.

"I am going to go." Diana grabbed a gun as she walked out of the control room.

"Diana, you can't go alone."

"I'm not alone; you'll watch over me, and security is on their way down. Just please stay in here, Pepper. I don't want to worry about you following me." Pepper gave Diana a pained look, but she nodded her head as she agreed.

Diana ran down flights of stares, not wanting to risk taking the elevator. They didn't know how the tesseract would affect the electrical power, even though Stark Tower was self powered.

Once she got to Loki's holding cell, she saw security already down there scouting the room, but they didn't find anything.

Diana walked out into the hallway, and that's when she noticed against the wall frost. As if Loki had touched the wall deliberately for someone to follow.

Or for her to follow.

Diana bit her lip because she knew deep down it was a bad idea. She held the gun close as she followed those steps.

Suddenly, the whole building shook, and the floor under Diana became uneven.

Grabbing onto the walls, she ran up a flight of stairs still following the frost.

The sound of an unhuman like scream burst through the air. Diana ran out to one of the balconies to see what it was; the portal in the sky had opened up.

These alien like creatures were pouring out of the portal and making screeching noises.

Diana ran back inside and continued to follow the frost until it stopped at the very top of the tower. Which was reserved for Tony and his company.

Diana carefully opened the door as she stepped in, holding the gun up just in case anything were to come out.

"Hello Diana," Diana quickly turned around, but not soon enough. Loki grabbed her gun. she attempted to hit him, but he easily caught her hand.

"Tsk tsk," Loki smiled as he pulled her in and head butted her, knocking her out.

Diana woke up with this pain blasting through her head. She slowly opened her eyes and found herself tied up on the floor. Her back was leaning against the bar as Loki paced the room.

"I am so glad you decided to wake up."

"You hit me?"

"After you tried to hit me first," Loki shook his finger at her as he smiled at her.

"Loki, you need to stop what you are doing. There are innocent people down there who are going to get hurt."

"You think they're innocent? They're WEAK! Always depending on being saved by the Avengers when, in reality, they need a ruler. Someone to give them order and direction."

"And you think that's you? Don't make me laugh. " As Diana was talking to him, she was messing with the ropes tying her hands behind her back.

"OH, you think it is so hilarious, but I will be ruler of this planet, and there's nothing you or anyone can do to stop it."

"Well, I wouldn't say that quite yet." Loki turned around to see Tony walk into the room as Jarvis' machinery disassembled Tony's iron man suit. 

"If it isn't the man with the iron heart . Shouldn't you be out there helping your constituents?" Loki held his scepter in one hand as he walked towards Stark. Tony looked over at Diana and gave her a small smile.

"Yes, I should be. But I figured I would stop in here for a drink. Would you like one?"

"I don't know what game you're playing at Stark, but you won't win today. Earth is about to be taken over by the chitauri, and I am about to be earth's new ruler."

"Yeah, that won't happen. We have a Hulk, and earth has been doing just fine all these years without a ruler," Tony poured himself a brandy as he took a sip of it. Diana noticed with a small motion that Tony had put something on his wrists but didn't know what it was.

Tony walked around the counter as he stepped up to Loki.

"You aren't going to win today, Loki. So it's best you tell me how to close the portal, and I'll ask your brother to go easy on you once you return to Asgard."

Loki grabbed Tony by the neck as he lifted him off the ground.

"Listen to me, you weak, man. I don't need a suit to defend those I love. I am a natural born ruler and the king of Asgard. I am not afraid of my brother, but if you were smart, you'd be afraid for your life right now."

"Loki, let him go!" Diana screamed as she felt tears roll down her face. Loki looked at her in disgust.

"You cry for this man? Who has broken your heart over and over? He doesn't deserve you, Diana. He never did." Loki focused his attention back at Stark as he threw him out the window.

"NO!"

The glass shattered around them as Diana moved her head away so glass wouldn't fall in her eyes. When she looked back, she noticed Loki wasn't holding the scepter anymore.

Tony had grabbed it from him before he threw him.

A rumbling sound behind her caught her attention as the iron man suit shot out from behind the bar and over the balcony, following Tony.

"No! I will not lose to them!" Loki shouted as he walked to the ledge.

"It's too late, Loki. He's going to close the portal," Diana said as she struggled to get up. She heard Loki's footsteps until they stopped right in front of her.

Loki lifted her off the ground as he cut her rope away.

"I guess I will have to come back to regather. But today, I will take a loss." Diana didn't know what he meant by that until she saw him open a portal.

"No, no, no, Loki! Let me go!"

"I am not leaving without some sort on second place trophy." Loki gave her an evil smile as he held her arm to stop her from running off. He then dragged her into the portal as they teleported into another dimension.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 10.4K 55
"Nice to see you again, darling.", he smirked at her, tracing his index finger along her jawline. "Shut up, Laufeyson.", the young lady snapped back...
4.7K 203 7
You've been assigned as Loki's handler and things have been going very well. Almost too well, actually...you find out that Loki has fallen for you an...
400 37 25
In a world where superheroes and villains collide, Elizabeth Stark, the daughter of the renowned Tony Stark, finds herself thrust into an unexpected...
55.2K 2.1K 29
[EXPLICIT] (Sequel to Sins with the God of Mischief.) He suddenly let go of her chin, making her stumble back into the glass wall behind her. "Ohhh...