OKWAHO -the walking dead

By natfics

"๐š™๐šŽ๐š˜๐š™๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š—'๐š ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š๐šŽ; ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข ๐š˜๐š—๐š•๐šข ๐š๐š˜๐š˜๐š• ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–๐šœ๐šŽ๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐šŽ๐šŸ... More

CAST
PLAYLIST โ™ช
ACT ONE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
ACT TWO
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
ACT THREE
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
ACT FOUR
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE

THIRTEEN

3.2K 115 4
By natfics

The lights above them released sparks. Cans filled with gas were thrown at them and bullets were flying everywhere.

Adiras blood was filled with adrenaline and she quickly crouched behind a metal barrel. One of her hands clutched her eye as it bled profoundly.

She couldn't see out of her right eye. Everytime she would try to open it, the wound would sting greatly and when she actually opened it, she couldn't see anything. She hoped it was just the blood affecting her eye and that the knife didn't reach her actual eyeball.

The loud firing of machine guns made her ears ring. A few bullets skimmed her arms. Although they didn't actually wound her, she could feel the heat skim past her.

Bullets continued flying everywhere. Adiras' breathing began speeding up and it was like she couldn't move. She didn't know what to do. She couldn't see. She couldn't hear. She didn't know what was happening.

Hands grabbed her from behind and she gasped. Her breaths quickened and she tried her hardest to shake them off.

"It's me. It's me." Mitch quickly said before pulling her along. She stopped struggling and let him lead her away. She never trusted people, but now that she couldn't really see, she relied on those around her.

Finally, Adira could open her good eye that was blinded by the fog. It stung a little but now could see Mitch holding her waist and pulling her along with him.

They continued running until Rick grabbed them and pushed them the right way.

They stopped beside the metal gate. "They're all at the arena. This way." Merle began trying to pull off the metal piece.

"You're not going anywhere with us." Rick said as he looked around with his rifle.

"You really wanna do this now?" Merle asked before the panel fell open. Daryl went through the fence first, then Maggie, Adira, Mitch, and lastly Rick.

They killed a few walkers before running off into the woods. Adiras mind hadn't even dwelled upon the thought that Merle was still with them. She just continued running behind Rick. She was still clutching her eye that had stopped bleeding but it still hurt.

From the distance she could see a grey van. "Glenn! Glenn!" Rick yelled out.

"Rick!" Someone responded. Glenn came running towards them and thanked god that they came back safe. Adira could see Michonne running up to them too. The dark skinned woman ran to the teen and embraced but suddenly pulled out her katana once seeing Merle.

"Now we got a problem here. I need you to back up." Rick extended his arm but was too late, because Glenn saw Michonne take out her katana and his eyes met Merles.

He quickly pulled out his gun and aimed it at the redneck, "what the hell is he doing here?"

Rick pulled out his revolver and aimed at it Michonne so she would stop charging at Merle. "Put it down!"

The whole group erupted into shouts and multiple arguments were being held at once.

"He helped us get out of there." Daryl told Glenn but Glenn only shook his head, "yeah, right after he beat the shit out of you."

"Hey, we both took our licks, man." Merles annoying voice said.

Adira had been holding Michonne back and quickly turned her head to look at the man, "shut up before I kill you myself."

"Jackass." Daryl turned his head to look at his brother.

"Hey, shut up." The older brother responded before Rick scolded the two into shutting up.

Seeing everyone distracted, Michonne went to slice his head off but Rick noticed and quickly raised his gun again. "Put that down!"

Daryl yelled at Glenn to get the gun out of his face and Adira tried her hardest to pull Michonne back.

Merle laughs from behind them, "man, look like you've gone native, brother."

Daryl turned around and raised his arm to shut him up, "no more than you hanging out with that pysco back there."

"Oh yeah, man. He is a charmer, I got to tell you that." Merle leaned back on the tree before looking over to Michonne and Adira, "been putting the wood to your girlfriend Andrea. Big time baby."

Adira scrunched her eyebrows before quickly pulling out a small knife from her boot and throwing it at Merles head.

Everyone yelled out in surprise but soon realized the knife lodged itself very close to his head. She had missed on purpose, only to shut him up. Rick was close to scolding the girl but everyone began asking questions about Andrea.

"Wait, Andreas in Woodbury?" Glenn asked.

"Right next to the Governor." Daryl told him.

Michonne quickly tried killing Merle again but Rick pushed her back. "I told you to drop that! You know Andrea?"

Michonne stayed quiet and never let her eyes leave Merle.

"Hey, do you guys know Andrea?" He repeated again.

Before anyone could answer, Merle responded for them, "yep, she does. Girlies spent all winter cuddling up in the forest." Merle smirked, "my Nubian queen and Pocahontas here had two pet walkers. No arms, cut off the jaws, kept them in chains." Rick looked at Michonne with raised eyebrows while Merle kept talking, "kind of ironic now that i think about it."

"Shut up, bro." Daryl yelled at him.

"Hey, man, we snagged them out of the woods. Andrea was close to dying."

"Is that why she's with him?" Maggie asked.

"Yeah, snug as two little bugs. So what you gonna do now, Sheriff, huh? Surrounded by a bunch of liars, thugs, and cowards."

Rick turned and yelled at Merle to shut up. Rick continued to glare at Michonne.

"Oh man, look at this. Pathetic. All these guns and no bullets in them."

"Merle, shut up!" Daryl yelled out again.

"Shut up yourself! Bunch of pussies you roll-" he stopped short before being knocked out by Rick who hit him in the head with his gun.

Merle had been thrown into the back seat of the car. Michonne was helping Adira patch up her eye while the rest talked about a plan.

The teen winced as Michonne dabbed a small cotton ball of alcohol on the cut. "Sorry." The woman whispered.

She taped a bandage on her eye. "Best to keep it like that until we can get Hershel to look at it. I don't think the cut was too deep to hit your eye but I'm not sure."

From her one eye, Adira could see the group walking behind Daryl, trying to get him to talk to them. Maggie and Glenn stood a couple of feet away from Rick who was talking to Daryl.

From what Adira could hear, it sounded like Daryl was going to be leaving with Merle. The redneck came over and began digging through the trunk for something.

"Goodluck." Rick told him.

"Take care of Carl. Little ass kicker. And these kids." Daryl nodded his head towards Adira and Mitch who stood next to each other. "They're all tough as hell." With that, Daryl walked off towards his brother. They disappeared behind the trees but before that, Daryl casts one last look at his old family.

Rick angrily placed all the rifles inside the trunk of the car. He stormed over to Michonne and Adira, "we patch you two up and then you're gone."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1.2K 45
"สœแด‡แด€ส€แด›สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡ แดษดแด„แด‡ สœแด€แด… แด€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด›แดแด" -แด€แดส™แด‡ส€ แด€ษดแดกแด€ส€ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜”๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ณ, ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜–๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต. ...
52.4K 1.6K 89
๐‘ฌ๐’๐’…๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’” ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’—๐’Š๐’•๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’„๐’‚๐’๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’…, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’Š๐’• ๐’…๐’๐’†๐’”๐’'๐’• ๐’Ž๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’š ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ...
1.8K 102 7
IN WHICH Theodore Grimes is just trying to survive without any sense of direction. or Where somehow two people fall in love during an apocalypse, som...
6.7K 263 28
Alyssa Chรกvez has felt alone for most of her life. She was never good at making friends. She always felt a distance between her and her family. So wh...