Legends of Supernatural

By Fanatic_Squared

Seraphine is a ghost to the world and to her family. She was considered dead after the Yellow Eyed Demon, Aza... More

Prologue
Pilot
Pilot [2]
Pilot [3]
Pilot [4]
Pilot [5]
Pilot [7]
Pilot [8]
Pilot [9]
Blood Ties
Blood Ties [2]
Blood Ties [3]
Blood Ties [4]
White Knights

Pilot [6]

1.1K 22 1
By Fanatic_Squared

~Norway, 1975~

"And we've arrived," Rip said as he pulled the lever "Gideon if you wouldn't mind camouflaging us as an alpine meadow, perhaps?"

Leonard looked over at Mick who was holding his head "What are you complaining about now? It's not like we time-jumped,"

"I hate flying, especially in...whatever this thing is," Mick replied.

"Where exactly are we?" Hawkman questioned.

"We're still in 1975, right?" Seraphine asked.

"Indeed." Rip said as he took his harness off "October 1975 on the fjords of northern Norway,"

"Sounds like a vacation," Leonard said.

"Which we can take as soon as the threat of Savage has been neutralized, Mr. Snart," Rip went into his office and picked up a notebook

"That's Aldus's notebook," Hawkman said.

"Now he theorized that Savage might be here,"

"Might?" Seraphine questioned, crossing her arms.

"And if he's right, and if we can capture Savage, then at least Professor Boardman didn't die in vain,"

"Can't we just go back and save Aldus?" Hawkgirl asked

Seraphine scoffed at the notion, and realized it sounded rude when everyone turned towards her "Sorry...just been there, tried that...obviously didn't work,"

"Look, I'm sorry. We can't go back and change events in which we participated," Rip explained "Time would fold in on itself, creating a temporal vortex,"

"Which sounds way cooler than it is," Ray said

"Forgetting physics for a second," Sarah interrupted "shouldn't we figure out what Savage is doing in Norway?"

"According to Gideon, there is a large meeting of terrorists and fringe groups looking to buy illegal arms," Rip explained

"Now that sounds like a vacation," Seraphine said with a smirk

"Arms dealers and terrorists aren't exactly our kind of people," Leonard said, inferring to himself and Mick.

"But they're the next best thing," Seraphine said winking at Leonard.

"Well, looks like you and your lapdog get to earn your keep," Hawkman said to Leonard and Mick.

"I'm no one's lapdog, bird-man," Mick argued

"So what exactly does one wear to a black market arms bazaar, anyway?" Hawkgirl questioned

"The Waverider has a fabrication room which can fashion temporally-indigenous, uh, fashion," Rip explained

"You've got a room that makes clothing?" Jax asked

"Doesn't everyone?"

"Doesn't everyone?" Seraphine mimicked as she rolled her eyes.

Everyone went to go change, as Seraphine remained in the room.

Leonard looked over at Seraphine "Aren't you going to go change?"

"Don't think I need to." Seraphine retorted "After all what says villain, then wearing a black leather jacket?" she smirked as she walked off.

***

"All right, the first thing we need to do is work up a plan," Ray explained as the group walked through the halls of the Waverider.

"Got a lot of experience infiltrating criminal gatherings?" Leonard quipped "Didn't think so. I'm calling the shots,"

"Actually, I'm in charge," Rip said as he pushed past the two men. "In case any of you have forgotten,"

"No, I remember." Seraphine retorted "I just don't care,"

"Do I need to remind any of you that I'm a Time Master? Making discrete alterations to the timeline is what I do, so we're not just gonna charge into the past like a bull into a china shop..."

Seraphine rolled her eyes and pushed Rip against the wall "Half of what you've told us about the mission turned out to be lies,"

"None of you have ever encountered Vandal Savage before. I have, and I'm telling you now, you are making a big mistake,"

Seraphine scoffed as she let Rip go "Already did that when we trusted you. Back soon, Captain,"

***

Sarah sighed as the group came upon the warehouse "Looks like they're checking credentials. And we don't have any,"

"We got this." Mick told her "Trust us,"

Seraphine winked at Sarah as she tripped against one of the terrorists.

The terrorist growled at Seraphine, as Seraphine only smiled innocently and walked back over to the group.

Seraphine handed Leonard the ID card, he looked down at her in shock "I've taken IDs off of actual Federal Agents, what you just saw was child's play,"

"IDs," a man said at the door as Leonard handed him the stolen ID card "You don't look like an Amhad Ahmend Izz-Al-Din,"

"I'm Arab. On my mother's side," Leonard replied

"Is there a problem?" Dr. Stein interrupted "I don't like delays. Do you know who we are? My associates and I are the operational arms of Scimitar. The Lombardo Square bombing, 1963. Murder of Henri Tyran, Canada, 1970. Konig Airport Massacre, 1971. Bottom line? You don't want to doubt me,"

Leonard took the ID card from the man as he let us pass.

Mick grabbed the Professor's shoulder "You're a special kind of crazy. I like it,"

"We're in," Seraphine said into the comm.

"So why don't I get to play terrorist?" Jax questioned

"This is just a kidnapping. No need for your nuclear fireworks,"

"Savage'll be one of the buyers. Once we get eyes on, hang back. We'll boost him once this all over," Leonard explained

"Any sign of him?" Hawkman questioned

"No,"

"He's not here, boss," Mick told Leonard

Leonard tapped Seraphine's shoulder "Let's get Ginger and the Professor and move out,"

"If I could have your attention." A man said on the stage "Thank you all for coming. I promise it will be well worth your time,"

"Seems we were wrong about Savage," Dr. Stein said as Savage went on the stage

"He's not one of the buyers." Seraphine whispered "He's the seller,"

"This is a variable-yield nuclear warhead, capable of producing a blast equivalent to one megaton of TNT." The man continued as he and Savage unveiled a warhead "Shall we begin our bidding at $100 million?"

One of the terrorists shot his weapon in the air.

"Do I hear $105 million?" The man continued

Seraphine balled her fists as she saw Damien Dahrk shoot his weapon in the air, his eyes on her.

"$110 million?"

Another gunshot

"$115 million?"

"It appears we've drawn some unwanted attention," Dr. Stein whispered as Savage looked over at us. "We need to bid. Fire your gun in the air,"

Mick raised his gun and fired

"That's $125 million,"

Seraphine looked around as the room went silent.

"Um, what's happening?" Sarah questioned

"Going once..." The auctioneer said

"It's what's not happening that is the concern," Seraphine told Sarah.

"Going twice..."

"Nobody else is bidding," Leonard noted

"Sold!"

"Congratulations, Professor." Mick said "You just bought yourself a nuclear weapon,"

"Well, well," Dahrk said as he came over to the group. "We seem to have a new player. But you seem a bit academic. How did you get in here and who are you?" he looked over at Seraphine with a smirk.

"As of a few seconds ago, I'm a nuclear power," Dr. Stein replied, turning Dahrk's attention away from Seraphine and towards him.

"Yet I don't know you or your organization, and I know everyone,"

"Hey. Back off," Mick told Darhk.

"Mick..." Seraphine warned

"Watch your tone." Darhk challenged.

"Is there some sort of problem here?" Savage said as he came over to the group.

"Yeah, the master race here is starting to bug me," Mick said, still glaring at Darhk.

"Snart," Seraphine hissed

Leonard pushed Mick behind him "We're just gonna get our nuclear warhead and be on our way,"

"Not without paying first," The man said from the stage

"Once we've validated that the warhead's operational." Dr. Stein said "Personally, I find it highly unlikely that you were able to accumulate enough fissionable material in this era to fashion a workable nuclear device,"

"Oh, Chuck," Seraphine muttered

"This era?" Savage questioned

"Figure of speech," Seraphine interrupted

"I got a feeling you guys might want to get those helmets of yours on," Jax said over the comms.

Savage went back onto the stage "Change of plans. I'll provide a 25% discount to the organization which brings me the heads of these men,"

"Can I burn some stuff now?" Mick questioned as the terrorists all turned towards the group.

"I wish you would," Snart told him

Mick aimed his weapon and fired it causing an explosion as the Hawks came into the warehouse.

"Now would be a good time..." Dr. Stein said as he was picked up by a terrorist

"Yeah. To kill you," The Terrorist said

"He wasn't talking to you," Seraphine hissed as she flicked her hand forward causing the man to be pushed back and Dr. Stein to be let go.

Ray flew out of Dr. Stein's pocket in his atom suit.

The Hawks flew towards Savage.

"Savage," Hawkman greeted

"Prince Khufu," Savage greeted "As always, the fashion plate...And your better half,"

"This ends here and now, Savage," Hawkgirl said "You're coming with us,"

"I doubt you can apprehend me...and stop a nuclear explosion,"

"You screwed that up pretty good," Jax said as he joined Dr. Stein.

"I had it handled," Dr. Stein argued

Seraphine scoffed as she hit a terrorist. "This era?" she reminded him

Dr. Stein and Jax grabbed hands causing them to merge into Firestorm.

"Um, we got a nuclear bomb here," Sarah said

Ray went into the bomb, but it only caused the timer to speed up.

"Ray! What did you do?" Seraphine exclaimed

"I didn't do anything. It must have a fail-safe," Ray argued

"Professor, Jax, we need you!" Sarah exclaimed over the comms.

Firestorm flew over us and grabbed the bomb, taking it away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 43 5
⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡ To believe what this story is about you need to do something first. You need to believe in the impossible. Can you do that...
1.1K 33 14
Faith Mikaelson has suffered through a lot with the loss of her mother, Hayley Marshall, and her father, Klaus Mikaelson. She has grieved and is stil...
45.6K 1K 10
Imagines and stories of the characters on Legends of Tomorrow
1.5K 36 5
Welcome to legends Season 6 glitches! In which I write snippets of the future real book 6 in the glitch series! If your dying for a legends season 6...