Aryia Emrani X Reader Imagines

By Lyra_Lonewolf

- Aryia/ Badboywolfy X Reader imagines - Requests are open and available - I mainly write fluff - I DO NOT wr... More

Can't Sleep
Happy-ish Birthday
"Can You Dry My Hair? πŸ₯Ί"
Skate Into My Heart
Musician to Daddy
She Said Her Man's Asleep
Like a Boy In a Dream
First Word
Baby Steps
10 Minutes to Midnight
Boyfriend and Blanket
Troublesome
Wedding Gift
It's Too Early for This
"Thank You for Staying with Me"
Y/N's Sick Day
That's IT?!
Levi (and Aryia) EXPOSED - Lie Detector Edition
Moving Day
Little Wolfy's Little Brother
Y/N's Birthday Surprise
Proposals and Vows
Soup is Served
A Pair of Crybabies
A Troublesome Tattoo
Arachnophobia
Christmas Scenarios
I Do (Part 1)
I Do (Part 2)
I Do (Part 3)
Growing Up
Father's Brains, Mother's Brawn
Moving In

Natural Defiance

167 3 0
By Lyra_Lonewolf

Before I start this week's imagine, I wanna congratulate Aryia and his team for getting 1 million streams on "She Don't Like Boys"! The song is incredible and is such a vibe! All of them deserve the universe, everything in it and beyond it and more and I'm so happy and proud of them for such a huge accomplishment! 😄🥳

After last week's story, I really wanted to write a funny and wholesome imagine of Levi saying "dada". I really hope you guys enjoy this imagine, as always, please feel free to leave me a review or request in the comments below or in my DMs 😊

Warnings: Language

-

"Come on Levi. Say "Dada"." Aryia smiled with a high and rhythmic tone.

As he spoon-fed his son, he made several weird faces, hoping to persuade the baby. If anyone else was around - especially you or the roommates - he would never be able to live the embarrassment down.

At this point, he didn't know if his son was being lazy or just plain stubborn. So far, the boy seemed to be acquiring several of your lovely - but at times more frustrating – qualities.

<<<

When Levi was awake, he was constantly on the go. He couldn't walk yet but could still roll around and his little hands were always getting into things they shouldn't be.

You had thrown a fit when Levi had found Reggie's BB guns. Your roommate thought he had put them out of reach but apparently not.

Despite his limited vocabulary, which consisted of "Ronnie", "Kévin", "Mama" and "No", Levi was very chatty, always cooing, always babbling.

Aryia was proud of his son's accelerated advancement. But one thing was still bugging him. Levi was so smart and active but why in the world was he still incapable of saying "Dada"? Wasn't it supposed to be easier than saying "Mama"?

>>>

Regardless of Aryia's efforts, Levi remained in his high chair, food dripping from his mouth. The baby's breakfast continued to dribble onto the bib Aryia's own mother had bought for her grandson.

"Dada." He repeated.

How had you managed to get Levi to say "Mama"? You had told Aryia that if he said the word over and over again, he would eventually manage to pick it up but this method clearly wasn't working.

"Mamamamamama." His son responded, rubbing the contents of his breakfast all over his face and through his hair.

'Great.' It looked like Aryia was now on bath duty.

Out of nowhere, Levi let out an ear-splitting screech and hit the bowl off his highchair as he began laughing at his father's bemused expression. Mushed up food now coated the floor, kitchen cupboards and his face, and before Aryia could use a washcloth to clean any of it up, he heard the front door open.

"We're back!" You called out as you took Ronnie off his leash and entering the main room of the house.

Aryia warily watched you take in the scene. Your eyes scanned the mess on the floor before your gaze focused on Levi and Aryia covered in the baby's breakfast. It looked as though you were about to say something, but when you turned to face Aryia, you laughed uncontrollably. Hastily, Aryia wiped his cheek to remove some of his food facial.

"How is it-" You asked between laughs "that I go for a walk with Ronnie- for twenty minutes and everything is a disaster?"

Even though you were laughing at how Aryia was covered in Levi's breakfast, it was a lot better than you yelling at him. Once you had got a hold of yourself, you looked at your surroundings seriously.

"In all honesty though... what were you doing?" You questioned.

"It's not as if I told your son to throw his food around."

"Oh, so he's my son when he does something you don't like?" You asked, an eyebrow raised as you reached for a cloth to clean up the mess. And it was at this moment that Aryia knew he had to tread carefully.

"No." He reassured you.

He picked up Levi, partly because the baby needed a bath but also because if worse came to worst, he would be the best shield. You wouldn't even so much as yell at him when Levi was in the same room.

"He's your son because every time I try to get him to say "Dada", he says "Mama", and then he throws his breakfast at me."

You sniggered at how childish Aryia was being. "You shouldn't worry about it so much. He'll say it in his own time." You told him as you finished up the cleaning and followed Aryia and Levi into the bathroom to get the baby cleaned up.

...

Levi wasn't the tidiest eater at the best of times, but today he had definitely reached a new kind of messy. Aryia rolled up his sleeves before getting to work and checking the temperature of the bathwater, testing it with his elbow to make sure that it was perfect for the one-year-old.

Levi struggled in his grasp as his father tried to put him in the tub. Screeching, squirming, throwing things. This was definitely his kid. When Aryia was finally able to get him in the water, he turned to you.

"You have to admit that it's a little odd though."

"Actually, I don't." You said, flippantly brushing off his concern. "Most babies that are eighteen months old can only say two or three words and very few are able to say more than fifty, so he's definitely growing up quick. We can't go expecting too much from him."

"He'll probably say "Reggie" before "Dada" at this rate." He grumbled.

"W-We." Levi happily babbled, swishing the bathwater around.

Aryia's head spun around to you as he gave you the I-told-you-so expression.

"I'm sure that was just a coincidence." You joked, but the nervousness in your voice betrayed you.

The universe really liked to fuck with him.

Sensing his disappointment, you walked up to the pair and helped Aryia to wash Levi's hair.

"Say "Dada", "Daadaaa"." You encouraged him.

Thankfully, Levi had stopped trying to say "Reggie". If your roommate was here, Aryia would never have heard the end of it. Truthfully, he didn't know if he would ever be able to get over it if his son had said "Reggie" before he said "Dada".

However, Levi was now distracted by your hair, which he reached up to yank on. You quickly pulled your it away from him and held his hands. "No Levi. No pulling."

"No, no, no, no, no." The kid was like a parrot.

"Awwh, no one can stay mad at that face." You cooed, easily forgiving your baby.

Aryia just sighed as Levi became enraptured with laughter by the faces you were making.

"You shouldn't pout like that." You told him.

'Jeez, the woman has eyes in the back of her head.' He thought. "I'm not."

"Ary," You admonished gently "just because he's not saying "Dada", it doesn't mean he likes you any less than he likes me."

You passed the freshly cleaned, towelled bundle to your boyfriend. Even if he was currently Levi's second-favorite parent, he didn't mind. Aryia couldn't blame either of you for that. You were almost always the one who got up to tend to him in the middle of the night, feed him and play with him. Aryia was busy with music and YouTube at times. The most times he had to spend with the two of you were when he wasn't locked up in his studio making new songs or thinking of lyrics, and even then, you would almost always call him to check up on him or see if he needed anything.

Levi let out a tiny yawn as an involuntary smile spread across his face. The combination of food and a warm bath had made him quite sleepy.

"I'm gonna put him down for a nap."

You nodded in acknowledgement.

...

Aryia walked into the nursey, struggling to get Levi into his clothes as the baby was slumped over, practically asleep already.

The baby looked at him with unfocused eyes, but Aryia swore he could see some annoyance there. He was most likely upset that his dad hadn't allowed him to simply fall asleep in a warm towel; definitely your kid.

Feeling merciful and greatly amused by Levi's grumpy face, Aryia set him down in the crib. He chuckled as his son's eyes flew wide open the second he touched the blankets - as if to say he wasn't really sleepy and had been faking it the entire time.

"You're a lot more defiant than me. You never want to do anything unless you think it's your own idea, just like your mom. How about we make a deal?"

The infant in the crib looked up seriously as though he could actually understand what his father was saying and was truly considering his offer.

"No more prodding. But in return, it has to be my name first, okay? Ronnie and Rémy are fine too I guess, but please don't say the other roommates' names first. Your mom and dad have to be first."

He couldn't help himself from stroking his son's fuzzy dark hair. Levi let out a little yawn which then morphed into something else entirely.

"Da."

It wasn't very loud but was crystal clear, too precise to be accidental.

As he stood by Levi's crib, Aryia felt no need to go and tell you what he had just heard. The moment felt almost too personal. You would hear him saying it soon enough anyway. Right now, only the two of them needed to know.

Naturally, it was the time he had given up trying to persuade Levi to say "Dada" that he would choose to comply, but he didn't hate that.

"You're something else, kid."

-

I apologize for how short my imagines have been lately but I really hope you're enjoying my stories! I'd love to hear some feedback or requests in the comments as I really wanna know what you guys think of my imagines book so far and I'd love to interact with you all more! I hope everyone is doing well and you guys enjoyed this story, I'll see you guys next week with a new imagine! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 264 47
Hi! This is going to be a book filled with imagines of the traphouse and friend group! Basically, if you want to request something, all you have to d...
3.2K 33 50
Hooking up with random guys at clubs in LA was never something Evra Meadows thought she would do. However all of her plans change when she meets Aryi...
11.8K 545 15
"One more year. One more year is all I can take. By this time next year, I'll be gone"he said, looking at his reflection in the mirror I'm bad at wri...
103K 1.7K 57
Just because I feel like we need more Solby in Wattpad. Consists; Fluff (a lot), occasional angst, and sometimes smut, there will be warnings if nee...