He Changed || KookV ✅

By hippy_hoppy

[Completed] "Come in." Taehyung walked inside the vacant office. The aesthetic interior caught his attention... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
Author

34 (epilogue)

36K 1.4K 307
By hippy_hoppy

Warning: Mature content ahead🔞🔞

Third Person POV:

~2 years later~

Taehyung exited the office, a deep sigh escaping his exhausted body. He tilted his head to the right and left, somewhat relieving the sore muscles on neck, perks of sitting and editing his photos for hours because he was a perfectionist.

The people greeted him as he proceeded to go out of the elevator, it was almost evening meaning most of the employees had already left so he didn't have to waste more time making small talks with his coworkers, for which he was extremely grateful.

Once he greeted the guards and came out of the building, he took a deep breath, inhaling the not so fresh air of the city but it still was better than the suffocation inside the building.

It was nearly autumn, the hot weather disappearing day by day making the evenings and nights chilly. He wrapped the jacket around him tighter, forcing his hands inside the pockets of his jeans as a cold breeze passed through him.

Although he was not fond on long walks, he had to walk every now and then as instructed about Jungkook, to keep his body healthy and fit since he never moved in his office.

Speaking of Jungkook, the raven head was waiting for him in the cafe down the street, approximately two kilometres away from his workplace.

A smile instantly took it's place on his face as he though about Jungkook. The male had kept his promise of keeping him happy. He was the happiest.

In a matter of two years, their lives had changed a lot. Jungkook had gotten an office job, it didn't offer much but offered him pretty well for the meantime.

He didn't want to go to back to plating cricket, he couldn't because of his injury back in the day. Taehyung had asked him to join the coaching team, knowing the raven head would be accepted to coach the national team in a matter of seconds yet Jungkook had refused without thinking twice.

The raven head was not poor. He had loads of money, earned solely from his cricket career so he didn't have to worry about making both ends meet. He was just worried about his own liking for the job chooses, as if he had any. At last he had settled on a simple office job, wanting to open his own business someday. For now, however, he was content with what what his life offered him.

Taehyung fully supported him and respected his decision. He knew Jungkook more than anyone and he knew the raven head working in an environment t where each and everything would remind him of his lost dream, he would feel shit. Thus it was better to stay away from his dreams, to heal the wounds and maybe someday, one day , he would be able to coach or do something close to his passions.

Taehyung passed by the shops, a polite wave directed at anyone he knew, which was mostly everyone.

He had decided to meet up with Bogum and Jackson tonight, so he had to hurry up to the cafe, meeting his boyfriend on the way before he hangs out with his friends. It had been ages since only the three of them hung out. The last time they went out was probably a month ago.

Taehyung smiled at the bittersweet memory of how they had reconciled. He had accompanied Jungkook that highschool reunion two years ago.

The first half of the part was awkward and uncomfortable as hell, Taehyung could feel Jackson and Bogum's eyes on him the while time yet he didn't give him a single glance back, sticking by Jungkook's side at all costs.

The second half was chaotic as hell, almost everyone was drunk or tipsy, the alcohol in their systems messing with their brains.

It wasn't until Taehyung heard a sobbing Jackson apologizing to him that he knew how much he had missed his friends, tears welding in his eyes yet he still didn't spare him a look. Looking ahead as Jackson sat in his knees in front of him, apologizing over and over again, Bogum standing next to him, as he saw the scene unfold.

He had managed to look at Bogum and he instantly regretted it when met with a guilty as fuck Bogum staring back at him.

Jungkook was trying hard not to break Jackson's nose, hands fisted by his sides as he gave the kneeling male a dirty look, wanting to bury him alive right there and then.

Taehyung's heart was weak for his Hyung's brother but he was not completely stupid to forgive him so easily, after all Jackson had messed with his mind.

He was so close to forgiving him when Jackson didn't stop after a whole hour but his mind did him dirty. It replayed all the sleepless nights Taehyung had spent. How much he had suffered. Of course Jackson had the right to mourn over his brother but guilt trapping Taehyung into believing he was the murderer was out or the norm.

Long story short, he didn't forgive Jackson that night.

It was not until a year later that he could stand Jackson without being disgusted. Apparently, Jackson had applied for a job in Taehyung's agency to make up for his doings.

Taehyung was completely against the idea of being in the same building as his bully but life had it's plans. Eventually, his judging stares morphed into looks of sympathy as Jackson worked his ass off to make up for his wrongdoings.

And it wasn't late until those sympathetic stared led to short talks between them, a casual hello and goodbye was normal for both of them now.

Slowly and gradually, those small talks morphed into hangout sessions with Bogum and Jackson, Jungkook accompanied him to every one though. It was only rare cases when he would hangout with them alone.

Taehyung couldn't deny that both of them had made their way into his heart, despite the hard feelings that still lingered in his mind, he considered them friends. Not close but friends anyway. For Taehyung, it was a great progress.

He smiled widely once he saw Seokjin waving at him from the inside like a lunatic as he entered the cafe.

He carefully made his way to the counter, looking around to find little to no customers, it was not a shock though. It was weekend eve and the people tend to visit the cafe early in the morning or in the afternoon.

Seokjin narrowed his eyes at Taehyung's tired self but refused to comment, knowing Jungkook would scold him on behalf of the both of them.

"Hi, Hyung!" Taehyung chirped as Seokjin pulled the other for a hug making the aforementioned smile at his brotherly antics. Over the years, his bond with Seokjin had bloomed awesomely. He could talk about anything and everything to Seokjin and the latter would never judge him for anything.

He admired him. 

"Jungkook's upstairs." Seokjin winked at him, gesturing to the second floor making Taehyung blush. Even after so much time, he would still get all shy when someone teased him. He was a tough man in his office, everyone respected him and looked up to him, some were even scared of him. But when it comes to his boyfriend, he becomes a harmless puppy in an instant and the others waste no chance to tease the fuck out of him for that.

But he'll be honest, he enjoys that.

"Okay." Came his mutter as he already started to make his way upstairs to meet Jungkook, after a long day all he needed was a long, warm hug from his boyfriend.

He opened the door to see a complete mess, he isn't even surprised anymore.

Jimin and Jungkook were practically at each other's throats, Yoongi scrolling through his phone, not even fazed by the ordeal going round him.

Namjoon was sitting on his own in the corner, sorting some papers out. Meanwhile Hoseok was no where to be found.

The duo halted once they heard someone enter, Jungkook hastily got off the bed, patting his head several times to make himself seem somewhat presentable as he made his way to the frozen Taehyung.

Taehyung gladly hugged him back but backed away once he heard banging from the bathroom. As if on instinct, his eyes travelled to the large rack blocking the door which was currently being abused.

"It has been ten minutes, You rats!" Taehyung heard Hosoek's muffled voice from the inside. He glared at Jungkook who held his hands up in surrender, unable to hide his smile while doing so.

"It was a punishment. We were playing a game." He defended whilst joining Jimin to move the rack away, releasing Hoseok who didn't seem very happy, for which he had obvious reasons.

Taehyung just shook his head at their childish antics before moving and greeting the rest with a hug to which they gladly responded.

.
.
.
.

"When are you coming back?" Jungkook whined for the nth time, back hugging Taehyung who waddled around the room with a sulky grown ass man on his back.

They were back from the cafe after having a full coarse meal to their shared apartment and Taehyung was now getting ready for his hangout and well Jungkook was making it a lot harder.

"Ill come back quick, Jungkook." Taehyung sighed as he wiggled out of the raven head's tight grasp to drape a muffler around his neck.

"I'll be going now!" Taehyung announced as he started to leave the apartment.

"Don't you think you're forgetting something?" Jungkook asked, voice dark as he inched closer to Taehyung who gulped at intensity of his voice.

With swift moves, Jungkook wrapped an arm around Taehyung's waist, pulling him incredibly closer, Taehyung had to prevent releasing a squeak at the suddenness.

In a flash, Jungkook crashed his lips against Taehyung's. Not giving him enough time to kiss back properly, he inserted his tongue in the other's open mouth, biting and sucking harshly at his bottom lip.

Taehyung moaned at the sudden dominance, trying his best to keep up with the raven head but gave up halfway and let the other dominated the fierce kiss, following his lead.

After several minutes, they pulled apart to catch their breaths. Taehyung had his eyes closed, his for head resting against Jungkook's. The latter stared at Taehyung's wrecked state before smirking and going near his ear to whisper something.

The raven head's smirk widened as a blush appeared on Taehyung's cheeks, all the way down to his neck as he stared at him with wide eyes.

He quickly backed off, looking down to the floor, muttering something along the lines of 'How can you be so shameless' as Jungkook watched him with amusement.

"Only for you, baby~" Jungkook called out after the other who was practically jogging down the stairs, not even looking back.

Jungkook had fallen asleep waiting for the other, he had tried his best not to do so but sleep doesn't get that.

Right now, however, he fluttered his eyes open to a practically naked Taehyung looking at him with lust filled eyes.

He wiped the sleep off of his nearly hooded eyes, taking a long glance at Taehyung who was drowning in one of his large shirts, the top three buttons were open so it was practically falling off his shoulders, giving him a good view of his defined collarbones.

The raven head groaned when he felt Taehyung's hand on his now-hard on inside his boxers.

"When did you come?" Jungkook stopped his hands making Taehyung sulk involuntarily but sighing to answer him.

"Twenty minutes ago." Taehyung answered and removing the hand on his wrist, he sat on his knees, this gave him a good view of Taehyung's legs that he loved oh-so-much wearing nothing but loose shorts, making his problem down there bigger.

Jungkook stood straight, head resting against the headboard of the bed, at an eye level now to Taehyung who was quick to straddle him, purposely rubbing himself against his hard on.

Jungkook raised a brow at the sudden boldness, Taehyung tends to be a bit shameless in bed but it doesn't fail to surprise him every time something like this happens.

The black head who had now made himself comfortable on Jungkook's lap, leaned forward, eyes focused on Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook didn't waste anytime crashing their lips together, their lips moulding like missing pieces of a puzzle, each time they kissed, it never failed to make Jungkook's heart swell with pride to know that only he can have to himself in such an intimate way.

Taehyung tends to be really soft and sweet whenever they are physically intimate, right now however, Jungkook couldn't find any traces of the soft touches that lingers for quite a while, it was all fierce and demanding, wild even.

Jungkook pulled back from the kiss and stroked Taehyung's cheeks.

"You must be tired, baby. Let's go to sleep."

Taehyung shook his head as he slowly slid down the raven head's lap, a playful smile adorning his face. He backed away, eyes staring into Jungkook's as he settled in between his legs. With his long slender fingers, he grabbed the waistband of Jungkook's boxers, pulling in down in one go.

Jungkook passed him a smirk as his erection sprang free, almost hitting Taehyung cause of how close he was to his crotch.

With a final nod, Taehyung grabbed his dick, pumping it up and down as Jungkook bit his lip, biting back a groan.

Jungkook's hands found its way to Taehyung's hair, fingers carding through the freshly cut locks, grabbing a fistful of it, making Taehyung groan slowly.

The black haired male didn't waste anytime before taking him whole in his mouth, causing Jungkook to release a satisfied groan, head thrown back in pleasure at the sudden warmth around his throbbing member.

Taehyung licked a strip along the length of Jungkook's dick, playing with his balls whilst staring at Jungkook clearly enjoying himself.

"Don't tease me, baby!" Jungkook warned tightening his grip around the handful of Taehyung's hair and the latter obliged happily, bobbing his head up and down, swirling his tongue around the veiny, bulging dick.

Jungkook swears Taehyung gives the best head.

He nudged Taehyung away, not wanting to come so early. The other hesitantly let go of his member, letting it out of his mouth with a pop. Wiping his mouth with the back of his hand, he stared at Jungkook.

"You did well." Jungkook praised the other who smiled, happy to be praised.

Jungkook took off his boxers completely before moving to the drawer in the nightstand near his bed, grabbing a lube and a box of condoms.

Throwing the items to one side of the bed, he made the black head lie on his back, facing the ceiling.

Jungkook oh so sensually, traced the other's legs with his fingers, starting from his ankle up to his hip where he pulled his shorts down.

Taehyung whined in a small voice when Jungkook just stared at him not moving, making the latter chuckle at the adorableness.

He leaned down spreading Taehyung's tan legs with one hand, stroking his inner thigh as he kissed the other.

He pumped the other's dick while sucking hickies on his neck, causing moans to resonate in the bedroom, the sexy sounds Taehyung made made him harder, if that was even possible.

He was quick to grab the lubricant, opening it with a pop and spreading the substance evenly on his fingers. The raven head spread Taehyung's legs wider and circled his rim with his middle finger. Taehyung gasped at the coolness of the substance, arms circling around Jungkook's neck to pull him closer.

After wandering his finger for a while, Jungkook finally entered his middle finger inside him, met with the slight wetness of Taehyung's walls.

Taehyung arched his back at the weird feeling of Jungkook's finger inside him. While doing so his member rubbed against the other's, both of them hissed at the sensitivity.

Jungkook pulled his finger out before pulling in back in with a much greater force. Taehyung moaned in pain, hands tightening around Jungkook who whispered sweet nothings to him.

It wasn't until Jungkook pressed his third finger in, stretching him that Taehyung felt the pleasure building in the pit of his stomach, back arching when Jungkook brushed his fingers against the sensitive bundle of nerve. Taehyung almost shouted in pleasure at that.

After scissoring him for a good while, Jungkook pulled out his fingers, Taehyung's hole clenched around nothing while he himself gasped at the sudden emptiness.

Jungkook opened the condom, tearing it off with his mouth. Impatiently, he wore it round his leaking member, begging to be touched in any way. Being neglected for quite a while now, it was beet red.

He settled in between Taehyung's spread legs once he had spread the lubricant around his dick. Giving Taehyung once last peck, he aligned himself along Taehyung's pink hole.

Jungkook slowly pushed in, the black head frowned at the pain. Only the tip was inside his ass yet Taehyung was already shutting his eyes close at the pain.

The raven head took his member in his hands, stroking it in a fast manner making the other forget about the pain for the meantime.

Seeing that, Jungkook pushed his erection all the way in, grunting at the tightness surrounding him. He calmed down Taehyung who was on the verge of crying, tears welding at the edge of his eyes.

After a few minutes of staying still, during which Jungkook wanted nothing more than just pound into the ethereal male lying beneath him, Taehyung croaked out a quite 'move'.

Jungkook did as he was told, pulling out till only his tip was inside Taehyung before slamming back in, soft moans and grunts filling the silence.

"F-faster, Kook!" Taehyung almost screamed at the male hovering above him, caging his body inside his veiny arms, whilst thrusting mercilessly into him.

The bed creaked at the fast pace, Taehyung moaned louder and louder, Jungkook was sure the neighbours could hear them but he didn't care as he continued abusing Taehyung's hole.

The headboard slammed against the wall, as Jungkook went uncontrollably faster, making Taehyung choke on his own spit, leaving him no time to breath even.

"Har–der." Jungkook smirked before increasing his pace even more, at this point Taehyung couldn't even feel anything else than Jungkook's dick abusing his prostate.

Sweat dripped down their bodies as Jungkook flipped them over in a flash. Without wasting anytime, he slammed back into Taehyung who buried his head in the pillow while his ass was up in the air, being abused.

"K-kook. I'm–close." Taehyung moaned, arching his back to meet Jungkook's powerful thrusts. Jungkook could feel Taehyung's walls clenching and unclenching around him, that drove him over the edge too, close to reaching his climax.

His thrust became sloppier as he felt his climax nearing. Whispering a quick me too to Taehyung, he came together with Taehyung with a final grunt.

Taehyung had gone limp in his hands from the exhaustion so he quietly pulled out and threw the used condom away when he came down from his high.

Taehyung tiredly turned around, facing the ceiling with eyes closed.

Jungkook wordlessly grabbed the wet tissue and cleaned Taehyung who just smiled at him gratefully. He was too tired to do anything else so he grabbed new sheets before throwing the soiled one in the laundry bin.

Quickly wearing a new set of boxers, he joined Taehyung on bed, draping the blanket over both of their naked bodies. A content sigh escaped his lips when Taehyung came closer, limbs entangled and arms around each other, they were ready to sleep.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Will do till death do us apart."

The raven head pecked Taehyung's forehead and went to sleep with his world in his arms.

He was mad at fate for giving him such a hard time but the very same fate had blessed him with Taehyung. His world. His happiness. His everything.

I'd like to thank you in person if we ever get the chance to meet , Fate.

                                The End.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 27.7K 40
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
663K 36.5K 43
"i can make you moan louder than he ever can, kim taehyung" - in which kim taehyung who's unhappy with his married life witnesses something he should...
104K 5.8K 30
Kim Taehyung has no choice but to live a double life...if that was all it takes to protect himself and every person he loves. Important Notes: * All...
1.5M 24.5K 114
the outsiders oneshots ! < DISCLAIMER. i own all oneshots. please do not copy, or steal as your own.