Sideboys: Naruto Parallel Dim...

By BlankoWatt

Naruto was 17 when he fought Sasuke and brought him back to the Leaf Village. A lot of things changed since t... More

Sideboys: Naruto Parody (Introduction)
Part 1: The Beginning
Part 2 : Back from the Past
Part 3: Coincidences
Part 4: Finding Out The Truth
Part 5 : Tournaments
Part 6 : Tournaments Pt. 2
Part 7 : Sono Sharinghan
Part 8: After Math
Part 10 : The New Beginning

Part 9 : Itachi's son

33 6 16
By BlankoWatt

*Rain pours as Everyone gathers to a tray with flowers and a picture of Shiroi*

*Zumo walks out of the crowd*

"What's the matter?" (Kurai asks)
"Sorry I'm just getting a little emotional, but I'm alright" (Zumo replies)
"Your Sharingan says otherwise."(Kurai mentioned)

*Zumo goes to a clear puddle and sees his sharingan transform to a 3rd tomoe*

"Why, what's wrong?" (Zumo Questioned)

"3rd Tomoe you get it through trauma or Sadness like the loss of a friend or relative" (Sasuke comes and Replies)

"But Sasuke I'm good." (Zumo Confidently says)

"I'll train you since on the 3rd tomoe. But have you checked your heart that's where everything starts." (Sasuke replied)

*Zumo walks up to a near lake and looks at his hand, Zumo forms a fist and looks at the Sky, with drops of Rain pouring on his face, thinking about Shiroi's death and all the good times they had with the 6*

"Zumo!" (Jūden Shouted)
"Yeah" ( Zumo replies)
"After this, the boys wanna hang out and talk for a bit. You down?" (Jūden Replied)

*Zumo looks over his shoulder with Jūden behind him*

"Yeah, sure I'm down." ( Zumo replies)

"Alright cool." ( Jūden says as he goes back to the crowd)

*Transition to the boys hanging out*

"So what are we going to do?" ( Kakudai asks)

"I was planning on going away for a little bit to train for the ambo." (Jūden Replied)

"Wait, what? You're leaving?" ( Uzu replies)

"Yeah I and a friend are training for ambo and we will be out for like 3 years, we start this afternoon." ( Jūden  Replied)

"That's... um, great ya know." ( Zumo replies with a sad look on his face)

"Dont worry I'll be back before you know it" (Jūden Encouraged)

Speaking about leaving im going to, "I'm going to be Train with Naruto for a bit." ( Kurai Says)

"Wait you too!" ( Zumo shouted)

Look Zumo we are growing up at one point we have to take a break and do some stuff but I'll be back in 2 years. (Kurai Replied)

"So is only 3 of us ?" (Uzu replies)

"I'll be here and there in the Village for Shinobi training so I will see you guys like every week or so." ( Kurai Explained)

*Zumo gets up and puts out his hand to Kurai*

*Kurai does the same and handshakes Zumo*

"Well you guys should get going I'll be busy too with Shinobi training, and I'm guessing you 2 will be doing it too?" (Zumo asks)

"Yeah" ( Both Kakudai and Uzu Responded)

"Jūden!" (girl with blond hair comes out of Nowhere)

"Oh, that's my friend Sukairā, I need to get going?" ( Jūden Replied)

"Jūden!" ( Zumo shouted as walks up to him)

*Jūden looks back at Zumo and stares*

*Zumo walks up and hugs Jūden, Jūden with no words hugs Zumo*

"Alright, see you in 3 years." (Jūden Encouragely said with a smile)

"Three years man." (Zumo said Confidently)

*Jūden walks up to his friend starts talking to her and looks back at the boys with a smile and throws up a peace sign*

"Well I should get going too, Zumo, Uzu, and Kakudai. See yall around." ( Kurai said Confidently)

"See you soon pal." ( Uzu said)

*Kurai walks away happy and Honored to be friends with people he cares about*

"Well, im going too, I gotta get home to my mom" ( Kakudai responds)

"Sure, No problem Kakudai see you tomorrow." ( Zumo said)

*Kakudai leaves the scene*

"I'll go too, you sure you'll be alright?" (Uzu asks)

"Yeah, I'll be fine." ( Zumo replies)

*Uzu nods his head Jumps into the air and leaves the scene*

*Zumo thinks back on the days at the Academy*

"Hey!" (Random girl came from the leaf)

"Um, hey you need help?" ( Zumo replies)

"Um.... no I was, wondering um if you wanna hang out with me" ( Konasa said as she blushes)

"Mm, sure, what's your name?" (Zumo asks)

"Oh... um Konasa?"( Konasa replies)

"Cool, nice to meet you." (Zumo replies)

"Um... Sorry about your friend Shiroi." (Konasa said)

*Zumo looks up into the sky, thinking about Shiroi and his tragic ending*

"Is... ok things happen, ya know." (Zumo Happily said)

*Konasa blushes*

"You, know you don't have to have a strong face all the time, is ok to be sad." (Konasa said)

*Zumo looks at Konasa in shock she said that*

"Because in the end, you might not even show feelings for the things that happen in your life." (Konasa said)

"You're right"(Zumo said as he touches Konasa's shoulder)

*Konasa blushes and Took his hand and holds it*

*CUT TO SHIROI*

"I think this is the place." (Shiroi said as he is hurt and exhausted from the fight with Yamoshi)

Knock Knock

"Hello? Anyone there." (Shiroi asks)

"Yes, is this Shiroi?" (The Dojutsuist answers)

"Yeah, is me!" (Shiroi Replied)

"Oh, come in!" ( The Dojutsuist said)

*Shiroi opens the door as he collapses on the ground*

"Shiroi! Hey are you ok?" ( the Dojutsuist screamed)

*Shiroi blacks out and goes to sleep*

*Shiroi wakes up 4 hours later*

*Shiroi grunts as he sees the Dojutsuist rubbing his body up in a liquid to heal his wounds*

"What are you doing?"( Shiroi asks)

"Healing your wounds." ( the Dojutsuist said)

*Shiroi gets up and puts on his shirt*

"What are you doing?" ( the Dojutsuist said)

"I'm leaving you're not going to help me." (Shiroi aggressively said)

"Well excuse me I'm the only one around here that can help you with your Weird Byaku-Sharingan. Mister!" (The Dojutsuist snaps back at Shiroi)

*Shiroi looks back and takes in that he has to stay*

"What's your name."(Shiroi asks)

*The Dojutsuist walks up to Shiroi*

"My name is Kairī Hyuga."( Kairī said passionately)

"I could see it in your eyes"( Shiroi mentioned)

"Well I can see it in yours."(Kairī says as both of them look at eachother)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

291 10 3
In this alternate version of Naruto, he diverges significantly from the original character we know. This Naruto is mature beyond his years, possessin...
12.2K 672 66
BLURB: ( NARUTO: AGED 3 ) Naruto Uzumaki; an orphan, a child with a sunny disposition, always happy, always pulling pranks and joking around, seemi...
2.1K 45 6
I don't own Naruto or it's characters. This fanfic will not follow the cannon. At the age 4 Naruto Uzumaki was brutally attacked by mob and left to d...
86.3K 3.3K 45
The story starts right after the battle at The Valley of The End where Naruto battled Sasuke right before he joined Orochimaru in order to gain more...