Redemption

_sunshine_tan

Stella , one of the most famous personalities of Spain, businesswoman of the year and everyones favourite. Ma... Еще

Chapter - 1
Chapter-2
Chapter - 3

Chapter-4

0 0 0
_sunshine_tan

I looked at the sleeping body of Seina one last time before I close the door of her room, making my way towards the apartment's exit.

It's 4 in the morning too early for anyone to be awake near the neighborhood, so it makes the escape easy. 

If someone saw me like this escaping like a thief they will probably file a report to police against me. Which won't do much as the police here is corrupted as hell, give them the money and no criminal record will ever exist in your name. 

And then the people say that this city has the least criminal activities. Only if they knew about the mafia ruling the government here. 

If it was some other day I wouldn't have been leaving like this, I like to spend the morning after with the woman I chose to sleep with, I am not an asshole just because I kill people for information. But today isn't any other day. 

I walked past the dim lit streets of the area , with my knowledge the destination I want to reach will take an hour of walking. I kept on hitting the rock in front of me as I keep walking indulging in my own dark thoughts. 

"Harry here, come be in the picture with us" 

I ran as fast as I could with my toddler feets , my whole family standing in front of the camera. It was halloween today and I wanted to dress like a spider, not liking the decision anymore because it's hard to run with eight legs. And from which six of them are fake. 

I made my presence in front of the camera on time , the moment I came to stand beside my sister the flash of the camera went on and I gave a toothy grin towards it. 

After the pic I asked my parents if I could go for the trick or treats now, it has already been evening and I couldn't wait to get some nice candies. 

Once they gave the permission I ran out of the house to go and visit each and every house of our neighborhood.

Till the time I reached the fifth house of our area, my candy bag was already half filled. I had this huge smile on my face that even if my mom asked me to drink milk every morning I'll do that with no tantrums. 

I ran towards Mr. León's house to get some candies from him too. Everyone said that he was a scary person which means it's his day today. Halloween is meant for scary. 

I went to his porch and rang his doorbell , waiting for him to open his door but he didn't. Maybe he was sleeping. So I thought to go through the backdoor and grab some candies. I am sure he has them in his kitchen so that he can eat them and celebrate his speacial day.

Grabbing the knob of his backdoor I tried to move it around to unlock the door, but to my surprise it was already opened. 

See I knew he wanted us to have the treats too. Walking through the backdoor I entered his kitchen and begin the search for candies. However I couldn't find any there.

Maybe he has them hidden somewhere, I thought to myself. 

So in the anticipation of finding some candies I walked through his living room. The moment I stepped inside there my eyes went to the floor, some dark red liquid was decorating the floor. 

Mr. León is spooky. I smiled internally and looked at the floor in adoration, it looked so real. 

Deciding on finding the candies again I went towards the middle of the room to only find a man sitting on a chair wrapped in ropes. His eyes were closed as if he was sleeping. 

Was this a part of decoration too? 

I walked closer to the man to see if he was real and when I stepped closer to his eyes suddenly shot open. 

"AAAAHHHHH" 

Screaming. Someone was screaming near me , and with the shrill of the voice it's probably a teenager.

Trying to ignore the screaming I walked my way to the cemetery, it's none of my business to get involved in some teenage banter. 

But to my despise that child kept on screaming and crying like he has seen some ghosts.

Well it's a cemetery so the chances of seeing ghost are pretty high.

Chuckling at my own little joke, I made my way towards the shrilling voice of the probable teen. If it's actually a ghost then I would like to meet em too.

Smirking a little I finally got to the place where the ongoing screaming and crying was coming from. There stood two guys , too old for a meeting with a teenager, and as I supposed the person who was screaming was indeed a teenager boy. 

Taking the mask out of my jeans pocket, I covered my face with it. Although it's still quite dark for them to see my face clearly, I can't take any chances. 

Moving towards them with long strides trying to not make a big deal out of it , don't want any fight happening today, I stepped beside the kid who was lying on the floor trying to get up from the punch he got from either one of these guys. 

"May I know what is happening here" trying to play it cool and showing as if I am just a concerned adult, I said that amd gave my hand to the kid so he could stand up. 

"Nothing of your concern" one of the man, the one who is taller than the other spat out. Honestly that shit is disgusting, trying to act arrogant by spitting out not cool.

"As of what I can see right now I guess it's my concern, as you are bullying a minor" I looked down at the boy to see if anything else was wrong with him.

With his appearance, I would probably say he didn't come from a wealthy family, the shirt he was wearing seems old and the shoes are torn from the sides. 

So this could be a matter of money, or maybe something else. My bets are on a money loan. 

"That's not our fault that he took the money from us and didn't do the work we told him too" the other guy with more muscles than a brain said. 

Half of my assumption was correct, wasn't exactly a loan but money was involved no matter what. It's always about that. 

Bending down the kids level, he litteraly looks like he just hit teenage, now that I can see his face clearly some cuts has made their way through his face too. My eyes harden at the thought of what he must have gone through. 

The hardening of eyes made the kid scared of me , probably thinking I would hit him too. So I tried to make my face calm and asked the kid his name. 

"A-Arian'' he replied in a shaking voice 

"Is it true that you took money from these guys and didn't went for the work" I asked , again composing my voice a little to not scare him off. 

In return to the question he nodded. 

"What exactly was the work they wanted you to do" 

Now this is the question which made him look at the other two guys as if scared that they will kill him if a single word is uttered on this topic. 

"As we said , it's none of your business, we will take care of this situation on our own" The first guy said , fear evident in his eyes. 

They were up to some illegal shit no doubt.

"Was I talking to you , I guess not" staring towards them with cold eyes , I said that. 

"So kid speak up, they won't do any harm to you I promise" 

I guess that worked because the moment I said that , some of his confidence came up , so he mustered up all that was into him to speak this,

"I-I was told to do some work i-in exchange of money, they d-didn't tell me wh-what it was going to be at that time"

I nodded for him to continue.

"They contacted me two days later after the m-money was given, and said I had to sell some d-d-drugs" He took a deep breath in and continued,

"I said n-no because I know that isn't legal, so they took me from my home early this morning, and s-said, a-and s-said-" 

"It's okay you can tell me anything , nothing will happen to you" I tried to console the kid who started crying, and then looked sideways to see those two motherfuckers trying to run away quietly. 

I presume their work isn't fighting then. Getting up from my squatted position, I walked towards them. Which lighted a new fear of it own in their eyes, they probably think I will call the police and stuff. 

I am gonna prove them wrong.

"You two stay exactly where you are or the consequences won't be great" I threatened them. 

"And don't worry I won't be calling the police, now if you'll excuse me I have a young guy to ask some questions" completing my threat with a stoned face, I looked at the kid, Arian, again encouraging him to complete what he started telling. 

"They said , they will get back their money in one way or another, and told me they will s-sell me-e off" and with that Arian started crying again , afraid of his future. 

"I a-am the only guy in my f-family, my dad was killed and mom is sick, the money was taken to b-buy the medicines only" completing his side of the story he stood behind me, the fear for his and his mother's life evident in his eyes. 

It's nothing new to hear, this is what happens in the small and dark parts of this world every fucking day. Taking loans and not be able to pay it off and then they take away all the things you have. 

But human trafficking is the worst of it all and I know exactly who is behind these two motherfuckers standing here. 

Ruckus Monterey. 

Unlike the De león's or the De Luca, he doesn't care about what he is selling as long it brings him money.

The world's two most dreadful mafias maybe the worst , but one thing they swear by is their reputation and their principles set upped by their ancestors.

Hence they don't deal with the trafficking of human beings.

That doesn't mean they aren't bad because they can and will become your worst nightmare if you interfered in their business.

I know that from personal experience.

Back to the current situation, both of the guys were standing at the exact place where I last saw them. 

Rolling the sleeves of my shirt up, and whistling I walked towards them. The moment my steps came to a hault in front of them , the tall guy tried to throw a punch towards me. 

The key word here is tried. 

That was litteraly the weakest punch in the history of fighting, which confirms my thoughts that their job isn't to fight, but to complete basic underground tasks. 

Covering his fist in my right palm, I twisted his body in a way that now his back was facing me. The other guy didn't even wait to help his friend or colleague or whatever they are, but in a split second he ran away in the hopes of saving his life. 

Ignoring the running away stunt of the other person , I focused on the man whose hands were currently twisted by his back. Forcing him to his knees I called the little kid and asked him to stand in front of him. 

With shaky steps he comes in front of my sight. 

"Punch him. Punch him with all you have got and for all the things he did to you" I said , more like commanded him to do. 

There was fear still evident in his facial features, calculating his actions and thinking of what might happen to him if he does what I said. However in a blink of an eye, the dread in there got replaced with something more fearful. It was anger.

And just like that his skinny arms probably gave the hardest blow to the guy's face , who was at down at my mercy. The best part came now when Arian kicked the guy in his balls.

That hurts like shit, and with the momentum the kick came towards him , he is gonna remember the pain for a long while. 

I let his arms go, knowing all he can do right now is wail his hand and cry like a child. 

"Here take this" I took some money out of my pockets and handed it to Arian , while I continued saying,

"Go home and take care of your mother, use this money to buy whatever your needs are" I took a pause and looked up at the sky. 

"I know how it feels to lose the people whom you call your family, I don't have much money with me at the moment but if you ever need it more here , take this card" Giving him the card of the hotel where I worked I said,

"This is where I work just come there and I will provide you the money, but you have to promise me one thing" I looked him at the eye to get his attention, to which he responded back with a little nod.

"You will never ever get in touch with these type of bastards ever again, this is your age to study and not get into the illegal stuff got it" Again he responded with a nod, while adding,

"It's not like I've a school to go in" I think he wanted to say that more to himself rather than me, but I heard him. 

"Where do you live Arian" I questioned. 

"Me? I live behind the Revoltella museum, near the port side" he completed. 

"Okay now go home kid you don't have to take tension of these men anymore" With that I turned my back towards him. 

I could hear the faint thank you he said, which I dismissed. I ain't a saint , if he gets to know what type of things I actually do I am sure he will loath me too.

Just like everyone did. 

After the kid got out of the sight , I cracked my knuckles a bit and walked towards the guy who was still on the floor.

He is not gonna die from that pain, just an overreacter in my eyes. 

Squatting down to his level I grabbed his jaw in my hands and squeezed it so tight , he could be tasting his blood in the mouth by now.

"I am gonna ask this one time only , If you answer it you get to go , but if you don't then you might not get to live the upcoming day." The fear in his eyes grew and I know I will get my answers in one go. 

"Do you or do you not work for Ruckus Monterey" I questioned. By now my long hair were covering half of my face. 

There was fraction of doubt coming to his features, thinking of whether to tell me or not, unlucky soul he doesn't get to decide that. 

Squeezing his jaw with more pressure did the work and he screamed "YES , YES I DO". That all I wanted to know.

Standing up from my position, I put my hair in a bun, while the guy laid on the muddy grass. Wondering what his boss will do to him now. 

Good for him, he wouldn't have to meet him.

"Who are you" the guy asked as if knowing that will save him. 

"I don't think so you would like to know that but I already had a shitty start to this day , you really wanna who I am?" I said.

Smirking a little I completed, 

"I am demonio

And with that I knocked that guy out of consciousness.

"And you won't live long enough to tell that to anybody." 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

472K 13.7K 105
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
139K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...