Stripper AU Karlnapitywasfound

By NinoDontForgetIt

Sapnap and Dream has been suspicious of how George, Quackity and Karl comes home with so much money. When the... More

Prologue
Rules of the Club
Chapter 1: The Move
Chapter 2: Our Job
Chapter 3: The Birthday Boy
Chapter 4: Possessive
Chapter 4.5: Side Story
Fanart
Chapter 6: The Move
6.5: Stripper Problems
Chapter 7: The Game of Love
Chapter 8: First Job Back
Chapter 9: All Truths Uncovered
Chapter 10: The Tamer
Ships: Dream x Karl
Ships: Quackity x Dream
Ships: Quackity x Everyone
Story Chapter: Quackity x Everyone
Ships: George x Everyone
Story Chapter: Quackity's Story
Ships: Dream x Karl
Ships: Quackity x Sapnap
Ships: Karl x Quackity
📢Announcement 📢

Chapter 5: The Big Job

10.1K 181 654
By NinoDontForgetIt

Multiple POVs
George's POV

(Fuck ton of smut 😃😃 Horny bitches)

(Song recommended: "Lil Nas X - Montero -Satan's extended version slow + reverb)

I wake up and look at the time. "5 o'clock? That's quite early..." I said to myself. I get up and back our bags, afterwards I put them in the car. I walk back in the house and realize I can't fall asleep. "I shouldn't wake those two huh?" I thought to myself. I open up my phone and spend some time on it. Suddenly I feel a hand around my mouth, two hands on my waist and a blindfold on my eyes.

Next thing I know I feel kisses on my neck, I try to fight back but they held me still. Suddenly I feel I choker around my neck and the sound of... A chain? Suddenly the chain was pulled and I was on my knees. "Look how cute you are George," Quackity said. I sighed in relief, "You guys both scared me, I-" before I got to finish Quackity interrupted me. "I didn't give you permission to speak, slut!" He said sternly. I immediately stopped talking, he overpowers me in many different ways. I loved it.

He brings up my face and he begins kissing me. "I want in on the snack too," Karl said. He started taking off my button up pj's while kissing my neck and back. Quackity breaks the kiss and says, "We don't forgive you for yesterday George....a severe punishment is what you need." I started to shiver by his words, "We have work in a few hours, if an apology is what you want I can-" I said before I was cut off by Quackity pulling my chain.

"Do you think just a simple sorry will do George?..." He asked. I couldn't say anything, I didn't know what to say then I felt a tug on my chain. "Answer when I'm speaking to you!" Quackity said sternly. "Y-Yes, i-im sorry," I said. He scoffed and said, "Mind if I take him first Karl?" Karl giggled and said, "Sure, I'll take him when he's more obedient..."

Quackity pulls me up, takes me upstairs and closes the door. He pushed me towards the bed and I fall on my knees. "Not so rough please," I begged. "Sluts don't get to choose what happens," he said, "Now get on the bed George.." I got up and got on the bed, "All fours now!" He said sternly. "Q-Quackity-" I tried to reason with him. "Did I stutter?" He asked. That sent waves of pleasure throughout my body. Quackity is being so hot, it's so hard to take this as a punishment.. I do as told. He pulls down my pants and boxers leaving me exposed.

(Song ended? Recommended: "jvla - such a whore // slowed & reverb")

I hear a drawer being opened and the next thing I knew something was in my ass. Before I could ask what it was, it started vibrating. I start moaning and I'm struggling to keep this position now. The intensity keeps getting higher and higher, I couldn't take it anymore. My arms went limp and the only thing in the air was my ass. Then I felt something else go in my hole, it started vibrating as well. Two vibrators? One intensity was higher then the other, this sent me. I started moaning loudly, just as loud as Karl does.

"So noisy.." Quackity said, he doesn't sound pleased at all. Next thing I knew something long was in my mouth. "Since you can make all that noise, put that mouth of yours to good use huh?" Quackity said moving my head up and down. I heard him press a button and suddenly the vibrators in my were going crazy. Quackity keeps getting faster and faster with my mouth. "You're such a whore George," he said. He's not wrong I am one...

He came in my mouth and I came at the same time. "Drink it all. Maybe I'll forgive you for cumming without permission." He said sternly. I do as told and drink it all, it tasted salty but sweet at the same time. He took his member out of my mouth and pressed a button. Both vibrators both went to their highest levels. I start moaning like crazy again. I then feel another toy enter me and it starts pushing the vibrators in deeper. One of them was above my prostate.

I started loosing myself, then the toy also started vibrating. My mind went blank, I couldn't think of anything. I then feel the top half of my body being raised, leaving me to sit. Drool started running down my face and my eyes we're in the back of my head. Quackity takes off my blindfold and stares at me with a smirk.

(Song ended? Recommend: "Doja Cat - Need to Know (slowed + dreamy + reverb)")

He came closer, put his hands on my waist and said, "Look at how beautiful you are George.." He started kissing my lips, exploring every inch with his tongue. I moan into the kiss, he starts sucking on my tongue as well. He's doing all of this while looking up at me. "C-Can I cum please?" I asked. He smirked, "Since you asked go ahead, I'll allow it." A few moments after he said that I came. I couldn't catch my breath the vibrators were still in me. I was moaning from the pleasure then I came again.

"I-ill be a g-good boy. P-please forgive me, m-master.." I said in between moans. He thought about it for a moment then pressed a button that turned off all the vibrators. I fall forward from the exhaustion. He goes behind me and pulls out all the toys. He aligns his member with my hole and shoves it in, I moan from this action. "I'll forgive you after this kay?" He said thrusting in me.

He went in deeper and deeper while I got louder and louder. I could barely handle it. He was so rough but he made it feel good. When he downgrades and silences me, it sends me further. I'm near my limit and I could tell he was too. He started getting sloppier and more rough, it felt so good. I came and a few thrusts later he comes as well. We both start panting and catching our breaths. He pulls out of me and my body lays on the bed catching my breath.

Quackity gets up and backs away looking at his work. He chuckles a bit, walks over to me and pulls up my face. I can see his smile and satisfaction, "Such a good boy," he said brushing his hands through my hair. Quackity rests my head back down on the bed, cleans himself up and puts on some boxers. "Karl will be gentle don't worry," he said leaving the room while chuckling. Shit, I forgot about Karl. If he fucks me now, I'll loose my mind.

(Boutta turn into a sex horror movie! 😩 Song ended? Recommend: "Swim by Chase Atlantic (slow + reverb)")

I try to get up from off the bed but immediately fall back down. I hide under the bed and place my hands over my mouth. A few moments later I hear the door open, close and lock. I soon hear giggling, "You can't hide from me George..." Karl said walking around. "Seems like you really didn't learn your lesson huh?" He said while opening the closet. "I really was gonna be gentle but you've force my hand," he said walking into the bathroom then walking back into the main room.

He kneels down, looks under the bed and smiles, "Found you~" He pulls me out from under the bed and I land in his lap. He lays me down on the floor and looks me dead in my eyes. "You've been a naughty boy, George~" he said with a dissatisfied look. "I-im sorry, please forgive me," I said. He smiled, "If you're truly sorry you'll put that body of yours to good use." I nod my head, get off his lap and get on my knees, my head was near his pants. I pull them down plus his boxers and start liking his dick.

I start taking him in whole, bopping my head up and down. I look up at him and I can see that he's enjoying it. I start sucking and bopping my head then he starts moaning. Maybe I can take advantage of this... I keep going faster and I hear him getting louder and louder. Soon enough he cums, I don't stop and continue bopping my head. I see his eyes roll to the back of his head and him trying to hold back his moans. He cums again from over stimulation, he starts panting while I'm drinking his fluids.

(Song ended? Recommend: "Monster by Irene and Seulgi of Red Velvet (slowed + reverb)")

I get up and gently push him down. When he lays flat on the floor I get on top of him and align myself with his dick. I watch Karl and slowly go down his dick. His facial expressions and moans says it all. I take it all in and immediately start moving while looking at him. I see him fighting his moans and his eyes roll to the back of his head. Yes, I can take control over him. I look away for one second then look back at him. He was smiling, next thing I knew I felt hands gripping on my ass. I whimper and watch as he sits up.

"Naughty, Naughty boy~" he said speeding up my pace on his dick. I started moaning louder, all he did was grunt and smile at me. "You really didn't learn your lesson huh? First you hide from me and now you try to use that beautiful slutty body of yours to take advantage of me." He said giggling and picking up the pace even more. "I'll put you in your place," he said with a smile and a stern tone. He started getting faster and rougher, I started moaning like crazy.

I threw my head back and my eyes went to the back of my head, drool was also running down my face. "Wow so pretty," he said kissing my neck. "I love everything about you George but sometimes you could be so naughty~" he said, "Be a good boy for me right? I would hate to punish you again." I look at him and say between moans, "Y-Yes, i-im sorry. I-i should've never d-done that. I'm wrong, please forgive m-me."

(Song ended? Recommend: "My oh My by Camilla Cabello ft Dababy (slow + reverb)")

He smiled and said, "See. Good boy, you're so good George." I love being praised, it's the best feeling ever. "C-cumming" I said, I couldn't take the pleasure anymore. He sped up more and a few moments later I came then he did. I fall onto him panting. He holds me with one hand and the other is on my chin. "You did so good, baby," he said before kissing me.

He picked me up and took me to the bathe. He called Quackity and we all took a bathe together. I surprisingly wasn't tired, just a little sore. We all get out the shower and change for work that starts in 2 hours.

(If y'all don't remember this their fit)

We walk over to Karl's garage and hop in the car. He starts it up and begins to drive. I look over at Quackity and noticed that he seems worried. "You know something we don't Quackity?" I asked. He sighed and said, "The millionaire that we are going by, I heard that he makes sex toys personalised for the stripper." I sigh and said, "Wish you spoke up sooner, love. Guess we'll find out if it's true or not." He nodded his head and we made our way to Uptown LA.

He was hosting the party at his house. We park in one of the parking spots near by and walk into the house. One of the butlers greet us, "Welcome to the party tonight gentleman. I'm guessing you three are here for the boss?" We nodded our heads and he replied, "The boss wants you to get comfortable, I'll direct you to the bar." He said gesturing for us to follow him. He leads us to the bar, the three of us sit and he nods at the bartender. He looked back at us and said, "Enjoy! Everything is on the house tonight!" He gave us a smile and walked away.

I take off one of my gloves and wait for the bartender to pass us our drinks. He passed me my drink first, winked then passed the others and walked away. I put my finger into the shot glass and my nails turned from blue to red. I immediately grab their drinks out of their hands and rest it on the counter. They both look at me confused. I show them my nail then I dip my other two in their glasses. All 3 nails were red, they were shocked.

I put special nail polish on my nails that tell me when my drink is drugged. Saved me from a lot of accidents... I signal for them to come with me and they did. We made our way to the bathroom, I was my washing both of my hands off and then look at them both. "You saved our asses George," Quackity said chuckling. Karl hugs and kisses my face all over, "Thank you!" He said. I giggled and said, "Let's go." We all get out the bathroom and head over to the main room.

(Sorry I haven't given a song recommendation lmao. Here: "Let me love you - Ariana Grande ft. lil Wayne (slow + reverb)")

The same butler walks up to us and asks, "Enjoyed the drinks?" We all smiled and nodded our heads, "Good the boss would like to see you now," he said leading us to a remote part of the mansion. He then takes us to two large door in the middle of the hallway. He opens of the door and we all walk in to see the boss sitting on his chair. He looked over at us and smiled, "You guys are looking beautiful tonight." We all smiled and said, "Thank you!"

He clapped his hands and then suddenly 3 men walk in. "I hope you don't mind testing out these sex toys for me." He asked. They don't look like toys, they looked like real people. "Don't let looks deceive you Demi, they aren't real people, they are robots design for pleasure." The bots reached their hand for all three of us. The middle one takes me and the other two take the others. One takes Karl's hand and takes him to a room down the hallway.

Karl's POV

The robot took me into a bedroom. Suddenly the air smelled sweet, before I knew it, my body started feeling hot. Streams of pleasure running through my body, what is this? Then Quackity enters the room without his bot. I feel the urge to get railed, I walk over to him. "V-Violet?" He asked before he could finish, I started kissing him violently. He tastes so sweet, he moans into the kiss. I guide him over to the bed.

(Song ended? Recommend: "Dangerous Women by Ariana Grande (slowed + reverb)")

I place him to sit in my lap and I proceed to take off his body suit. I throw his clothes off to the side of the bed and place him on his back. I trial my tongue from his neck all the way down to his crotch. He whimpers and moans while I'm doing so. I'm on my knees with my ass in the air while licking his member. Suddenly I feel hands grab my waist and pull down my clothes.

"Selecting sensation mode" the robot said. I started sucking off Quackity, he threw his head back and started moaning. "Maximum mode selected" the bot said. He sticks a finger into my ass and I feel liquid go in. It takes it's finger out and aligns itself with my hole. It shoves itself inside of me, causing me to moan on Quackity's dick. He moaned loudly as well, I almost immediately came from the thrust.

It started moving faster and rougher the more it thrusted. I was going insane, I bopped my head while moaning on Quackity. Quackity and I both came but it get faster. The bot then grabbed my hair and bopped my head on Quackity. This carried on for hours, then the bot stopped after we came for the final time. He let go of my hair and I take my head off of Quackity's member, both of us are panting. It pulled out of me and let go of my waist, I immediately fell on the bed. I look up to see Quackity asleep and I slowly drift off too.

(Song ended? I recommend: " D*ck by StarBoi3 ft Doja Cat (slowed + reverb)")

George's POV (During)

The robots took Quackity and Karl, after a few moments one of them came back. "I commend you Demi for guessing that the drinks were drugged. Most strippers don't make it that far." He looked at me smiling, "I decided to give you a reward," he snaps is fingers and both robots take me by the hand out of the room. I get taken into a bedroom and layed on bed. "Selecting mode," the robot said, "Reward type: Pleasure Max!" Max?

One of the robots climb in bed in front of me while the other flips me on my chest with my ass in the air. The air smells sweet? My body suddenly feels hot and I feel so good. The bot on the bed, grabbed my hair a pulled me near his dick, I take him whole and then I feel a liquid in the back of my throat. My body gets sent into more of a frenzy because of the liquid. The other puts a finger in my ass and I feel a liquid inside. It removed it's finger and slammed it's member in.

It felt so good, I love when it's rough. It started hitting only my prostate, I started squirming. I couldn't keep still, the robot placed their hands on my hips and kept me in place. The other one bopped my head on it's dick. Every time I came it gave me more of that liquid. A few hours passed and I was at my limit. The robot hit nothing but my prostate and it was getting more rough with me. I cum for the final time, it removed their dicks from my body and I immediately fall on the bed. I couldn't keep my eyes open. I slowly drift off to sleep.

(Sorry if took me a bit to post this, I'm writing two books at the same time lmao cause I hate myself. Anyone I hoped you enjoyed horny fucker. Over 3K words you're welcome! 🙄🙄)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 725 25
dream, george, nick, and karl are all broke college kids that put all (what was left) of their savings into their band. they get small gigs sometimes...
6.3K 242 23
"𝖌𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖜𝖍𝖆𝖙," 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒 𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖕𝖊𝖉, 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖑𝖞 𝖋𝖎𝖉𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖞 𝖇𝖑𝖔𝖇 𝖋𝖎𝖌𝖚𝖗𝖎�...
264K 8.6K 29
A Werewolf / Omegaverse AU George was an Omega living a miserable life in L'manberg ruled over by their Alpha Schlatt. His parent also didn't care f...
87.5K 3.1K 40
=-=-=-=-=-= Mature Content =-=-=-=-=-= George is running from his past, that continues to haunt his dreams. He just wants to live the normal 9 to 5 l...