Are You Alright? // South Park

By lankskank

"no, absolutely fucking not." In which a girl from New York moves to small town in the middle of nowhere and... More

Author's Note (Please Read <3)
No, I'm new.
No, I have class.
No, I just embarrassed myself.
No, because I'm not your girlfriend.
No, I'm having a flashback.
No, I'm short.
No, my best friend's a demon.
No, there's a kid attached to me.
No, my heart is exploding.
No, why are you wearing a cape?

No, my principal's a weirdo.

921 34 16
By lankskank

"I'm so fucking stupid," I groaned, taking a sip of my, now, cooled down latte.

"At- at least it wasn't too hot!" Tweek pointed out as we walked down the halls.

"I guess," I said exasperated, "My tongue's gonna hurt for the rest of the day."

"You'll survive!" Tweek said, patting me on the back.

Tweek glanced down at his watch, "SH-SHIT! Homeroom starts soon! Gotta go!"

"Oh, uh, bye!" I wave, but he's already out of sight.

'I guess I'm alone again.'

I continued on my walk to my homeroom class, observing the students around me. Most of them are grabbing textbooks from their locker or looking at me. The attention is almost foreign to me and I start to smile.

'Being the new kid kinda kicks ass...'

I make it to my homeroom a minute before the bell rings. I see four familiar faces in the back of the room and make my way over to them.

"Morning!" I smile, as I pull out a chair.

"Morning!" They all chime in unison, excluding Cartman.

Kyle starts to continue with his story as the other three boys chat amongst themselves, until an announcement comes up from the loudspeaker.

"Roxanne Young, please report to the principal's office, mkay?"

My chest tightens as all of the heads in the room suddenly turn to me.

'Oh lord...'

"Wendy, can you bring her to the office? Thank you." Mr. Garrison instructed.

"Of course!" The long haired ravenette says as she hops out of her seat.

"Wish me luck..." I whispered to the boys as I got up from my seat.

"You'll be fine!" Kyle reassured. All of the guys nod in agreement and my chest loosens.

I quickly follow the ravenette out of the classroom.

"Hey, I'm Wendy Testaburger, it's nice to meet you!" She greets enthusiastically.

"Nice to meet you too!" I chirp back, with not nearly as much enthusiasm as she does. I'm still kinda nervous about getting sent to the principal's office on my second fucking day.

"I'm the student council president, so feel free to ask me any questions!"

Her presence seems comfortable, so my nerves ease up, "So uh, any idea why I'm gettin' by sent to the Principal's?"

"PC Principal's probably gonna ask you for your pronouns and stuff. You're definitely not in trouble." Wendy assures with a smile: 

'PC Principal? That's an interesting name.'

I let out a sigh of relief, "Thanks, Wendy."

"Anytime! Can I have your number?" She asks politely, as we walk down a hallway.

"Are you flirting with me?" I joke with a sudden stroke of confidence, which promptly disappeared once I realized what I just said.

'Oooh, not the best move to say that when you're just meeting someone, huh?'

I mentally facepalm myself for (possibly) making her uncomfortable, but she laughs.

"Maybe, I am?" She teases, "I'm kidding, I'm on a break right now."

'Ohhh yeah! She's Stan's on and off girlfriend!'

"Haha, I see!" I say as I pull out my phone to show her my number. Wendy quickly types it in as she finally leads me down the last corridor.

I quickly thank her and she waves me off, "Stay PC!"

'PC?'

I knock on the door and wait for a response.

"Come in!" A gruff male voice calls from inside.

I open the door and step inside. Inside, I see a blonde man wearing blue sports sunglasses. Beside him is a man wearing a green button-up.

'His head looks like a balloon?'

"Welcome to our school, Roxanne. I'm PC principal. I am a cisgendered man that goes by he and him pronouns. I apologize for not being able to meet with you on your first day here. Please take a seat."

I do as I'm told and sit down, "Nice you to meet you too, Sir. I'm a cisgendered girl that goes by she and her pronouns."

He smiles and takes off his sunglasses, "I'm just so happy that our school and town will have more representation. We need more minorities in this school..."

He then proceeded to ramble (lecture) about everything from minorities in America (wooo), to gay rights (which I can definitely appreciate as a bisexual.), white privilege, and police brutality. I'm glad that he's so into social justice, but isn't this supposed to be him welcoming me to this school?

After a while, the balloon man politely interrupts his ramble.

"PC Principal, Miss Roxanne still has a classes to get to, mkay? We have to get a move on, mkay." The man said.

I nodded in agreement and turned my head back to PC Principal.

"Yes, you're right, Counselor Mackey. We just hope that you'll have a fun and politically correct time in this school, Roxanne."

"You can find me in the office on the second floor, mkay?" Mr. Mackey chimed in.

I nodded as PC Principal let me free. I opened the door to an empty hall and decided to roam around a little.

'What's the worst that could happen...'

It was about three fourths of the way through first period, so there was no real point in attending. I wandered around aimlessly in the halls and corridors of the school, sipping on my lukewarm drink.

'I can't believe I'm skipping class on my second-'

"HEY! YOU IN THE BROWN HOODIE!" I flinched at the screeching voice. I heard their aggressive footsteps get closer and closer as I hesitantly turned around.

"Do you have a hall pass!?" He bellowed. He was a ginger kid with a face full of freckles.

'I think he's a hallway monitor?'

My guess was confirmed correct once he screamed at me once more, "Excuse me! I am a hallway monitor, now show me your hall pass or I'm writing you off!"

"Oh! I'm sorry, I don't have a pass. But, did you hear the announcement go off for a Roxanne? That's me. Garrison just sent me off without a pass"

He narrowed his eyes at me, "I don't recognize you, so I'll take your word for it."

I sighed in relief internally.

"But! If I EVER see you again without a hall pass, I'm writing you straight up! Now, get back to class!" He warned.

"You got it!" I smiled with a playful salute. I turned on my heel and turned the corner.

——

When I got to the door of my first period class, there was only five minutes until the bell. So, I just sat on the floor outside the classroom. I threw my cup out in a near-by trash can and soon enough, the bell rang. A wave of students flooded into the hallways. I spot a familiar blonde in the crowd.

"Hey Leo!"

——

A/N: I'm so sorry this took so long to come out. I, for one, haven't been feeling too hot this month and school has started for me so i don't have much time everyday.

Next chapter will be a lot more entertaining.

as always, thanks for reading and please comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 2.2K 44
I'ma give this a shot *sigh* don't get angry at me
3.4K 44 33
[Book 8] You do not need to read any book before this for it to make sense. "Your parents are ok with this?" "Of course hon. They won't judge. promis...
26K 614 30
|♡| 𝙄𝙣 𝙎𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙝 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙠, 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙤, 𝙏𝙬𝙤 𝙁𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙝 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙆𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙀𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙊𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙐𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙊𝙛 𝙏...
502K 4.7K 42
➝ 𝐬𝗼𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 ➝ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 ❛ 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝗼 ❜