Blackbangtan :A complicated l...

De Kikikim336

A story where these ship:Liskook,Jirose,Taennie,Jinsoo take the main role🤗 Liskook:After being away from him... Mai multe

Introduction to the cast
Introduction to cast continuation
Chapter-1(Liskook)
Chapter-2 (I hate you I love you)
Chapter-3(Divorced)
Chapter-4(Taennie)
Information
Chapter-5(Jinsoo)
Chapter-6(Blackbangtan+twice)
Kolon Seacloud Hotel
HAPPY JK DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chapter-7(Jirose:Revenge..1st plan)
The party dresses
Chapter-8(Liskook:Hate her)
beach party
Chapter-10(Jirose:2nd step of revenge)
Chapter-11(Liskook:The film)
Chapter-12(Taennie :Birthday present1)
Birthday present 2
Happy Jimin Day
Chapter-13(Jinsoo:Runaway bride)
Chapter-14(Liskook:My daughter)
Chapter-15(Jirose) (Problem)
Chapter-16 (Jinsoo:Daughter-in-law)
Chapter-17 (Taennie: Relationship)
Chapter-18(Liskook:Reveal)
Not updated
Chapter-19(Jirose-Revenge)
Not update
Chapter-20(Liskook:Still love you)
Chapter-21(Taennie:Dream Job)
Authors note
After party dress
Chapter-22 (Liskook:Cunning Father)
Chapter:23 (Liskook:Remarried+Daughters birthday)
Chapter:24 (Jinsoo:Epilogue)
Chapter-25 (Taennie:Epilogue) (I do)
Chapter:26 (Jirose:epilogue)(I love you)
Chapter-27 (Liskook:epilogue)(Still friends)
Authors note...

Chapter-9(Taennie :Remember)

562 15 1
De Kikikim336

(Before going through taennie's story... let's end the day with lisa' story first😊)

Narrative......

    Lisa already arrived home with a heavy heart..... but even at home she didn't get time to rest as well... As soon as she got home, she heard that her parents set a date with a popular 'Winner Group' President.. Han Seojun, a young president who got everything... money, fame, many estates too... Even if she don't want to hook up with anyone, she didn't get the chance to reject....

L-dad:We will meet him today, as you come home early i don't need to call you now... be prepared

      It's not a request or question either.... it's a command. A command from a selfish father, she didn't have a choice, her heart is already broke on the day she abandoned her daughter and leave him...... so she's ready for everything as she don't have a heart to break anymore, she don't have anymore feelings to hurt....

     She quietly  went to her room without talking much, as she reached her room, she sigh heavily and went straight to her bathroom.... She throwed herself in her bed after cleaning herself... For the first time since yesterday noon, she opened her phone and shocked to see 59 missed call from Jisoo, 40 missed calls from Jennie and 55 missed calls from Rose.. 154 missed calls in total. But that's not the end, when she look at her message box, there're more than 100 messages from her Unnie's....

Jisoo:Sis, where're you? We all are worried about you....

Jennie:Lis, where'd you  go?? You didn't even picked up our calls??

Rose:Please Lis, stay safe and call me whenever you see this..I'm very worried...

     These are the latest messages from them from this morning.. when she sees them worried about her, she feel bad for them a little.. so, she video call her Jisoo unnie right away.. which is taken after a second as if they are waiting for her call the whole time...

On the video call....

Jisoo:Omg!! Sis.. why'd you go away without saying anything?!?!

Rose:We're so worried.... Are you okay??

Jennie :Yah!! Kim Lalisa!!!!! Why'd you go without saying anything?? Chipmunk is crying all night because of you...

Jin:Give her sometimes to talk too...

Rose:Ok.. I hope you prepared a good explanation..

Lisa:Sorry guys... I go home because Mom suddenly called me that i have a date this afternoon.. As my date is a little bit busy, today is our only chance... so i just head home yesterday evening...I'm Sorry for not informing you all...

Tae:A date!!!!

Lisa:Woah!! Everyone's there!!!

Hobi:Yes... Hey Lisa!! Good to see you again...

Joon:We're glad that you're okay.. The girls are very worried about you..

Momo:Hey Lis.... Mind telling us who's your date??

Lisa:Curious!!

Jisoo:Why would we asked you if we're not curious... And it's not a request... it's a command from your Unnie's...

Lisa:Ok.. I hope everyone's know him, he's pretty popular..

Jimin:Yah!! Just tell us already.. No cliffhanger!!

Lisa:Sure.. He's a 'Winner Group' President... Han Seojun........

Nayeon:You mean. Han Seojun in the HAN SEOJUN!!!!!

Jihyo:Wow!!!!!!!!

Jennie:How can you find someone like him?? You're brilliant....

Lisa:I don't know!! Father set it up!! Oops!! I need to go.. Hane fun guys.. Bye!!!

Jenchuchaeng:Bye... Maknae!!!

Call ended....

     She ended the call because her mother was coming in with a dress in her hand.. as soon as she ended the call, she quickly got up from her bed and walk toward her mother who's standing in front of the door..

Lisa:What's this Mom???

L-mom:A dress that you should wear in your date.. go and dress up, 1 hour left...

Lisa:Okay.. Can you wait in the living room????? I'll come after dressing up

L-mom:Mmmm.. Then be hurry...

(her dress)

(a/nFinally we finished the lisa part... let's continue the story with tannie...)

Time skip... After 2 days

Jennie pov...

       The party ended last night, we headed home right away as Mr. Kim got so many work at company... I don't know why but these days Mr. Kim really act strange.....

      D-Did he remember me??? No way!!! He will not... I'm different person thinking of me from the restaurant, I change my hairstyle, my dress style, I wore makeup and also high heels that always hurt my feet... I can't understand how Rose, Lisa, Jisoo unnie nad other girls can wore this all the time..

     We reach Seoul around midnight.. I go straight home because I'm very tired and my feet are so paining...

The next morning

     I'm again here in his house, I already prepared his breakfast, set a table and the only missing is the person who should eat.. He's late comparing to other days, it's already 7:55am and he still didn't come down..

     I'm very hungry as i don't have time to eat breakfast so i made myself some eggs while cooking his breakfast so I'm a little good now.... I'm busy reviewing his schedule that i dont even know that he's already  here and start eating... I only noticed him when he cleared his throat, I look at him with a smile while bowing slightly..

Jen:Just leave the plate and others in the table, the cleaning lady will come later and clean it.. I'll wait for you in the car...

      I explain to him and took my belongings to go out and wait him in the car, I just open the door halfway, the door suddenly pushed closed from behind me and i got pinned in the door(like how our WWH Jin did to the girl in boy in luv) I gulp and look at him clearly in his eyes.. Inever got a chance to look at him this close, he's really handsome... I got cut off from my thoughts when he talked...

Tae:You are the waitress... Are you??

Jen:W-What?!?!!!!

Tae:You are the girl from that day....

       What!!!!!!!! How can he recognized me, did he hired someone to look for my profile.. I can't keep it a secret anymore... It's meaningless now..

Jen:Yes... I...........

       I uttered the word, not even finishing halfway.. I'm surprised again but this time he Kiss Me, I cant believe this is our second kiss.... I slowly close my eyes, feeling his lips that attached on mine... After a few minutes, he stop and look at me again...

Tae:Even if you change your looks as much as you like... I'll never forget you... your lips are..... Very Sweet...

     With just that he walk towards the table, but this time he's not eating, he just take his sunglasses and walk out of the door.. smiling mischievously.... without understanding what's going on i just follow him out to the car.. I quietly sit on the front seat putting my bags on my lap.. It's very silent, no one talks...

Mr. Bong:Jennie, how's the party?? I bet it's your first time attending a big party??

Jen:Yes.. It's really good.. I have so much fun

Mr. Bong:That's good.. If you continue working you'll get a chance like this party again...

Jen:H-How??!?!?!

Mr. Bong:You know.. even though this young man is really handsome he only got a girlfriend once but they also broke up.. from then on he never got a girlfriend again.. so when he need a partner, he'll just pick anyone of his staff or female p.a with him

Jen:Really!!!

Tae:Uncle.. please stop

Mr. Bong:Ok... as you wish...

       We reach the conpany around 9:05am.  The employee's just start coming.. As expected, i also saw Hobi oppa&Momo unnie.... they're on Hobi Oppa's office, they talked and laughed looking at each other dearly... They're such a cute couple...... but the fact that my feet really hurts disturb me so much

(her office attire, hairstyle & makeup)

       When we reach the main room(3rd floor) (fact:their company is a 4 storey building)... This is the room where we display some of our work so that the customer can check on it.... While walking, i stumble a little because of my toes and ankle are all red and it's really hurt..

     I think Mr. Kim noticed me, he quickly hold me and look at my legs... He make me sit on one of the chairs and he quietly took a box from the shelf... when he open it he took out a cute flat shoes.. He took off my shoes and make me wore the shoes.. it's really comfortable

(the cute flat shoe)
Tae:Wear this before it heals.. I'll give you no need to pay..

     With that he walk towards the elevator to go to his office that is just above this floor.. He's so sweet that i thought i don't need more sweets even though he doesn't say a sweet words that much.....
______________________
------------------------------------------
*********************************
Sorry for the late update... I'm very busy these days..
I hope you enjoy

Thank you for reading... 😘😘

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

66.1K 947 27
this story contains *taennie *lizkook *jirose *jinsoo *other ships will also be included😊 don't worry this story will be focused on all the ships i...
160K 7.4K 24
"Who says that women can't lead?" The deepest secrets get revealed, there are battles between the biggest enemies..but who will win in the end? Who w...
2.8K 213 23
Kim Taehyung, the son of the biggest mafia in South Korea, who has just completed his middle school decides to live his highschool life like any othe...
10.2K 658 33
The world where nothing seems to be real. The world were impossible is possible. The world where legends are told but history is forgotten. The stor...