UNSTOPPABLE (COMPLETED)

By NiranjanaNepol

He was the DON of the college as well as the heartthrob of his college girls. He has been surrounded by the g... More

1 Don
2 Trick
3 Target
4 Help
5 Who is she?
6 I'm the girl
7 Is the girl Khushi?
8 I got her
9 Thanking Style
10 Arvind and Khushi
11 Arnav in Gupta House
12 She is alive
13 The Truth
14 Arvind's Ratna...
15 Reunion
16 Old Memories
17 Mother's stand
18 Affirmation
19 Guidance of Mother
20 Changed behavior
21 Confused Khushi
22 Responsibility
23 Kishan and Stella
24 Khushi and Friends
25 Angry Arnav
26 Plan Worked
27 Smiling Khushi
28 What does that mean?
29 Chellange
30 Arnav's skill
31 Confirmation
32 Engagement?
33 Bet
34 Proposal
35 The reason for the rejection
36 People and their condition
37 Angered Khushi
38 Arnav and Shashi
39 Bet Again
40 Where is Khushi?
41 Hide and Seek
42 Khushi with Arnav
43 Unexpected Proposal
44 Decision
45 Conclusion
46 Wrathful Vikas
47 Khushi was with Raizadas
48 Khushi is Kidnapped
49 Arnav was in hurry
50 The biggest Decision of Life
51 It's ME...
52 Argument between Mom and Son
53 Shashi's decision
55 Good Boy Arnav
56 Oath
57 The Wedding
57 The Wedding
Epilogue

54 No Marriage...

2.2K 176 12
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 54 No Marriage...

*Chotte, don't keep your face like a kid... it doesn't suit you...* Ratna said teasingly.

Arnav glared at her.

*Why are you glaring at me? Didn't you say a few minutes ago that you will be waiting until your marriage? * she asked.

*I thought you guys will arrange our marriage in a day or two...* he said annoyingly.

*In a day or two? * Arvind asked laughingly.

*Then what...? We are married. How could you keep my wife away from me? * he argued.

*Chotte, we will discuss it later... come and have lunch first. It's already 4'o clock. Your father-in-law will come in an hour*

*Is he coming? * Khushi asked.

*Yes... he wants to fix the date* Ratna said only half of the part.

*Chotte, don't show your weird face to your in-laws. Be brisk. They may think you married Khushi only to save her from Vikas* Ratna teased him.

*Haan, don't argue with them just like you are doing with us... they are your in-laws, and respecting them is very important for you* Arvind advised him.

Arnav rolled his eyes.

*I know, Dad*

*Let's eat...*

*I don't want anything...* Arnav stood from the couch.

*Arrey, Chotte.... Don't be adamant. You can change nothing starving* Ratna said.

*Mom, please understand...*

*Khushi beta, ask him to eat* Ratna said.

*Mom... stop this...*

*Arnav... why are you behaving like this? * Khushi asked.

Taking a few steps he came to Khushi.

*Baby, you know me... can't you understand me? * he sounded soft.

*We wanted our parents to accept our love. They did... we wanted to get married... we got married... what else you need more than this Arnav? We are together... I'm in front of your eyes. Then why are you worrying a lot? * Khushi asked touching his hand.

*I can understand, Khushi... But...*

*These are rituals... our parents do anything for our betterment... they want us to be happy... so, be quiet and obey them... *

Arnav nodded yes.

*Let's eat. I'm hungry* Khushi said.

Arnav sighed.

*I'm sorry... come* He pulled her to the dining table.

Arvind looked at Ratna wondering. Ratna raised her brows getting amazed. They followed them.

*Khushi, sit and eat... I will serve you* Ratna said.

*That's ok aunty*

*Ratna, before Chotte finishes eating, tell them about their marriage. He may eat a little extra then* Arvind said.

Arnav, who was about to pull the chair for Khushi looked at him.

Ratna smiled at Arnav. Arnav frowned, seeing her smile.

*What are you guys talking about? What uncle said about marriage? Is there anything else we should know? * Arnav asked.

*Maybe...* Ratna said.

*What? *

*Shashiji said marriage is not needed...* Arvind said finally.

*So what... if...* Arnav stopped and his expression changed.

*what... did you say? *

*He said marriage is not necessary... ha asked to arrange only a reception* Ratna laughed.

Arnav looked at Khushi dropping his jaw who was also in the same state. Ratna raised her brows, folding her lips teasingly. In no time, Arnav rushed to her and lifted her shouting.

*Thank you, Mom...* He rotated her with happiness, making Ratna horrified.

*Chotte, put me down...* she said nervously.

*No... how dare you make me restless...* he said rotating her.

*Chotte, please...*

*Promise me you won't do it again...*

*I won't ... I won't...* Ratna shouted, clutching his shoulders.

Khushi laughed, seeing them whereas Arvind pleaded with him to put Ratna down.

*Chotte... what's this... leave her... she may fall down*

Arnav put her down and Ratna hit his shoulder. He kissed her cheek laughingly and hugged her.

*God... this boy...* Ratna panted hard.

*He made me shiver in a few seconds* Arvind said nodding his head left to right.

Khushi laughed, seeing them. Arnav pulled her hand and made her hug them. Breaking the hug,

*Why are you teasing him a lot aunty? * Khushi asked.

*Then what? If he says YES to everything, we won't tease him. but he says NO and argues for everything. Won't it be fun to pull his leg? * Ratna said.

*Don't worry Khushi they won't do it again... they know what I will do*

*Oh, really? *

*Don't you dare Mom... don't forget what I do*

*Stop intimidating... coming Sunday is your reception. OK? *

*Ok aunty*

*Could Khushi be with me in my room? * Arnav asked.

Ratna nodded NO.

*It's not your room, but her room also... from hereon. She will be with you... but...*

*Mom... enough... I know...*

*What do you know? * Ratna widened her eyes.

*I will take care of her... ok? *

*Will you? *

*Yup...*

*Good boy*

They started having lunch. Arnav was smiling all the way while eating making Khushi embarrassed.

*Why are you smiling? * she asked, whispering.

Arnav smiled not answering.

*Stop smiling and eat*

Arnav winked at her and Khushi rolled her eyes high. They finished lunch and came to the living room.

*aunty, I want to go to my Mayka...* Khushi said.

Before Ratna asked her anything,

*Why, Khushi? * Arnav asked.

*To bring my books from there. We have to go to college from tomorrow onwards* Khushi said.

Ratna nodded yes.

*Ok, we will go to GH tomorrow morning. Taking your books, we will go to the college straight from the GH. Ok? * Arnav planned in a jiffy.

*Mmmm* Khushi nodded.

*By the way, Khushi, are you going to go to college, wearing a mangal Sutra? * Arvind asked.

Before Khushi answered him,

*Of course, Dad... she is my wife after all. Students should know who she is* Arnav said with attitude.

*What about you? Don't students want to know whose husband you are? * Arvind asked.

*They would... because I'm going to declare it openly... why would I hide? * he said with the same attitude.

*Students are thinking we are already engaged... Don't know how my friends are going to react* Khushi sighed.

*Invite them to the reception... they will become calm* Arnav said.

*Yes... I will invite them... what about your friends? I think they are going to get a heart attack, seeing you married* Khushi laughed.

*They will be happy...* Arnav said.

*The only problem is they will hit him with a lot of love...* Arvind laughed.

*Dad, they will surely do that if I would have married to Khushi grandly, forgetting them... but this is a different situation dad...* Arnav said seriously.

*By the way, could we get a marriage hall in this short period? * Ratna asked.

*We will try... or else, we will arrange it in RM... no problem. * Arvind said.

*Without consulting Shashi Bhai, don't decide anything... let them come. We will discuss this with them. And then decide* Ratna said.

At the same time, Shashi entered RM with Garima. Khushi smiled at them as they brought all her stuff including her college books.

To be continued...

The next part is available on INKITT

Good boy Arnav

Khushi rushed to Garima and hugged her. Arvind and Ratna welcomed them, joining their hands.

*Hello uncle... hi aunty* Arnav greeted them.

Before Khushi took the bags from Shashi's hand, Arnav took them. Arnav gestured Khushi to be with them and walked toward their room, taking Khushi's bags.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 19.1K 76
Hi guys I'm a silent reader. Now I thought to pen down my thoughts in the form of a short story. Please support me Guyz... It's an arshi ff starts f...
2M 90.2K 109
Before they could even understand...They were bonded by a thread called "Marriage".
1.9K 159 1
Arnav who always thought that he would never give his heart to someone suddenly his life took U turn when he collided a ordinary girl who took his b...
124K 9.9K 56
She is the Boss and he works under her. If she is a storm, he is a breeze. If she is a fire, he is ice. She used to be alone and he would be surround...