Haikyuu imagines

By jak_20_21_

Imagines of your truly amazing haikyuu boys :) Also can be found on my tumblr :Applepi-1 More

Afraid- Tsukishima, Terushima, Atsumu
What in the Tanaka?
Comfort after a break up- Sugawara, Kenma, and Suna
They hear someone say about them to you- Tsukishima, Bokuto, and Akaashi
Movie night with the Shiratorizawa team? And confession with Semi...?
Cheated?!- Kageyama ft. Tsukishima
You have a panic attack- Akaashi
He gets defensive or you when your parents treat you badly- Tsuki and Kuroo
First I love you- Tsukishima
First I love you- Osamu and Sugawara
Caught making out?-Tsukishima, Iwaizmi, Bokuto, Suna
Asking to kiss turns into a make out -Tsukishima
Kissing them for the first time in front of someone. -Tsukishima and Kageyama
Jealous- Tsukishima
confessing to an insecure crush -Oikawa, Kita, and Yuki
Your brother's insecure friend -Tendo
They have nightmares- Daichi, Nishinoya, Semi, and Tendo
Friends to lovers- Ushijima
Value -Oikawa
The team finds out they have a girlfriend- Iwaizumi, Ushijima, and Kentaro
Lonely- Atsumu
Friends to Lovers - Atsumu
Someone flirts with you- you use it on your crush- Sakusa, Atsumu, and Asahi
Never- Kentaro
Dance- Bokuto
Adorable - Kawanishi
Kissing you in front of your ex- Tsukishima, Kenma, Hinata, and Yamaguchi
Saving their crush- Tsukishima, Akagi, Suna, Akira
Drunk confessions end up getting the girl - Atsumu
Comfort- Tsukishima.
Friends to Lovers- Terushima
The team finding out they have a girlfriend pt. 2- Tsukishima, Oikawa, Sakusa
Flour - Osamu
Confessions - Tsukishima
Seven minutes in heaven- Sakusa
Brother's best friend- Kuroo
Rained in- Kageyama
Just cramps- Iwazumi
Spin the bottle- Oikawa
Morning after- Tsukishima, Sugawara, Sakusa, and Bokuto
Needs and wants- Sugawara
Party- Kuroo
New Girl- Fukunaga
Soulmates- Akaashi
Protecting their girlfriends- Tsukishima, Bokuto, Sugawara, and Osamu
Pregnant- Tendo
Like shes mine- Kageyama
Friends to lovers- Sakusa
Truth or dare- Daichi, Iwaizumi
Pillowfight- Oikawa
Creppy Kenma
"Kageyama!"
"Can I sleep with you...?"- Sugawara
Why?- Terushima
According to you- Kenma
Old Friend- Ukai
Like I'm gonna lose you-Kuroo
They see a teammate fanboying you- kageyama
Pick me girl- Kenma
Birthday Ruined- Akaashi
jealousy - Nishinoya
Birthday party- Iwaizumi
I missed you- Kuroo
Realization- Bokuto
Misunderstanding-Kenma
Creepy ex- Osamu
Trauma- Kuroo
Never too late- Bokuto
Making things right- Oikawa
Wet dreams- Tsukishima
You flinch- Bokuto, Kuroo, Akaashi
enemies to lovers- Tendo
Work wife- suna

Sleepover? -Akira

944 5 0
By jak_20_21_

You paced back and forth as the rain fell around you. Sighing while rubbing your face, letting your fist hover over the door. Before you could blink you felt your body betray you and knocked. After a few seconds, you began to panic and pace back and forth again. Hugging your arms closer to you. "Uh, Y/n?" You looked at him as he opened the door.

"I... I'm sorry, it's late, I know. But... I... I don't even know what I'm doing here." You went to turn around but his mom came over.

"Who's this? Come in dear, it's freezing outside." She didn't really give you a choice as she wrapped you in her arms rubbing them. "You're freezing." She closed the door behind her, Akira followed you. "Hunny, can you make some hot chocolate."

"Oh no, it's fine. I don't want to intrude." His mother rolled her eyes rubbing your arms some more.

"You came for Akira, right? Love, take her to your room give her a shirt or something, Honey, make the hot chocolate, we'll bring it up, or Akira can bring it to you."

"Thank you, Mrs. Kunimi." The woman smiled at you before you followed the boy upstairs, they didn't even allow you to take your shoes off.

"Take what you want, I'll go get the hot chocolate." You sighed before turning to his closet, seeing a long sleeve shirt. Slipping off yours, you immediately put on the long sleeve shirt. You looked in the mirror sighing. What are you doing here? At your crush's house, in his clothes, when you know he hates you. You sighed again remember the first day y'all met.

--

You stretched and looked around the class. Your eyes landing on a boy who looked incredibly bored. You threw a piece of paper at him making him look at you. You stuck out your tongue and he gave you a blank look. Hmp, rude. You threw another piece of paper making him sigh and look at you again. You smiled widely at him catching him off guard a little before it turned back to a blank look. Hmp. 'I'm (Y/n).' You mouthed making him give you a look. 'I don't care.' You rolled your eyes as he turned around, you threw another piece of paper at him. You saw him sigh loudly and look at you. You gave a small smile, he mouthed, 'It's Akira.' You smiled in success. But he just turned around making you pout.

--

Since then, you tried talking to him, but you'd notice he'd immediately stop taking and ignores you. At first, you thought it was because he was shy, but then you'd notice him talking to other players, just not you. To say it hurt was an understatement. "Looks good on you." You jumped turning around seeing Akira with a cup in his hand.

"Thanks... for the hot chocolate." You took it from him and sipped it, exhaling at the hotness.

"If you don't mind me asking, why are you here?" You sighed placing it on his nightstand before sitting on his bed.

"I guess I owe you an explanation." You sighed rubbing your legs.

"Yeah. Kind of."

"I... I got into it again with my parents. They want me to be like my sister."

"Isn't she the school slut?"

"Yeah, she is. Which is what I asked my parents. And they yelled at me, saying not to say rude things about her." You bit your lip looking down. "Doesn't matter that I'm... the smartest kid at the school, or that I'm doing great things. TO them, it's... pointless. To me, it's not. I rather open a book than open my legs. But to them, they wish I was... different..."

"And it doesn't help that the guy you like... hate you, right?" You looked up at him, confused. "I heard Atsumu and Osamu mention it. Once or twice."

"Yeah... that fact doesn't help." You sighed and let out a shaky breath. "I'm sorry for being here, I don't want to intrude, it's just. I heard the twins mention you lived nearby, and my dad... he... he found out I was texting Atusma and..." You froze looking down at your legs. "And... uh, he..." You felt tears fall at the memory.

--

"You want me to be like your daughter? She's the biggest slut in the school."

"Excuse me, you will not talk about your sister, like that."

"Why?"

"If she's the slut, then who's Atsuma and Osuma." You looked at your mom and scoffed.

"They're my friends, I'm the volleyball club's manager."

"Why do they text you so often, then?"

"You go through my phone?"

"Well, duh."

"Why?"

"Because we can. Are you sleeping with them?"

"I'm not having sex or seeing either of them." You yelled quietly.

"Quit lying!" He marched over to your phone, throwing it at the wall, but that was just the beginning. He began knocking anything in his path to the floor including our family photos. You have no clue what to do when he picked up an expensive glass vase.

"D-Dad, please stop!" You pleaded as you watched him throw it to the floor, glass shards flying everywhere. "I said stop." You snapped pulling him away from picking up a picture frame. His eyes met yours and softened a little. "Please." He turned his head away from you. "I swear I'm not sleeping with them." You cried you looked to where he was looking, seeing an old photo of you and the volleyball players at the beginning of school. He shoved you forcefully causing you to hit your head on the ground, missing glass that littered the floor in inches.

"You deserve to rot in hell. Get the hell out of my house!"

You stammered to your feet away glass cutting all different places of your almost bare feet. You opened the front door leave at 10 pm, only knowing one house nearby. You sobbed, slipping on your shoes, and left the house.

--

And now here you are, in Akira's home. He listened closely as you told him the story. He looked down at your shoes and slipped them off, you hissed as your fresh cuts hit the cold air. "Shit, Y/n." He ran to his bathroom and wetted a rag. He worked in silence, you let out a hiss every now and then, other than that, it was extremely quiet. He hates you... you hate you. You hate that part of you was scared... how he'd react. When he was done, he didn't bother to look up at you "How long...?" You barely heard him.

"Uh, a couple of months, now..." Since your sister became a senior she's never been home. She doesn't know what they do when you don't meet their goals.

"Why didn't you tell someone?" He looked up at you finally, you wiped the tears and laughed.

"I did... my dad paid them off. I-I'm sorry I came here... I just... had nowhere else to go, and... god, I hate people seeing me cry..." He watched as you wiped your tears, laughing slightly.

"You still look beautiful, even when you cry." You stopped moving, looking down at him confused.

"I... Sorry, what?" He placed his hands on your hips, looking you in the eye, but before he could speak, you let out a giggle.

"Are you ticklish?"

"No." You tried to sound strong but you ended up in a fit of giggles. He smirked to himself before tickling you again. "Aki-ah-ra. St-ah-op." He laughed along with you, you slid your hands up his shirt trying to push him off, but you both ended up stopping. You looked up at him as your hands rested on his toned abs. Shit. His hand was somewhat under your shirt, resting on your ribs. "Akira..." He looked down at your lips then at your eyes.

"Y/n..." You flicked between his eyes than his lips as he slowly leaned down. You met him halfway, kissing him softly. His hand squeezing your side before trialing down to your thigh, lifting it a little. You never thought you'd be in this position when you knocked on his door. You sighed into the kiss as he began to trail sloppy kisses down your neck.

"Fuck...." He smirked against your neck before sucking on it. "Ah, Akira..." You brought your legs around his hips forcing his hips to hit yours. He let out a low groan.

"Damn..." He brought his mouth to your ear nibbling on it. "Let me show you how a guy treats a girl they like." You felt your cheeks heat up, he likes me? Before you could think, his lips met yours again.

"Love, oh." He pulled away quickly sitting up, you turned your head in embarrassment. "I just brought you some snacks, I'm leaving." She laughed, setting the snacks down, and walked out the door.

"Sorry about her..." You didn't meet his eyes. "Ah, look. The guy you like is an idiot." Did he just call himself an idiot? You laughed lightly. "What, I'm being serious. He is an idiot. How can he not like you? You're like the prettiest girl in our grade, no, scratch that, in our school. And you're like super smart, and kind. It's hard being around you and... not being able to kiss you." You looked at him slightly shocked, is that why he ignored you? "It's kind of why I avoided you. It was hard being around you especially after you told the twins about your crush..." You leaned up, crashing your lips to his.

"You're the guy I like, Akira, it was always you." He looked down at you and smiled, he actually smiled.

"Well then, would you be mine?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 152 20
Just some pretty setters one shots, cuz l barely see those :( YOU CAN REQUEST
14.3K 197 42
I hope you enjoy I apologize in advance for any mistakes I have made. I do not own anything besides my Ocs
9.9K 432 14
"๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™—๐™š, ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™– ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™–๐™™๐™š?" ---- โžช ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ...
1.1M 28.1K 56
Just my collection of one-shots/imagines about everyone's favorite volleyball club. |Recommended start to skip over cringe: Akaashi Keiji - Letters...