Delicate (Yandere Haikyuu x O...

By hanachubby

Luna is a niece of Coach Ukai. After the police arrest Luna's father for child abuse, Coach Ukai adopt her. D... More

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
FREE PALESTINE
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17 ◉‿◉
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 28
EXTRA
SPECIAL

CHAPTER 27

6.2K 225 30
By hanachubby

THIRD POV

Takeda-sensei bandaged Ukai's injured shoulder. They both sat together with the rest of the boys in the room.

Even though Suga have calmed down, he was made to sit between Daichi and Asahi. The two third years made sure Suga will not go doing something crazy again.

Suga sniffled, wiping his neverending tears. The feeling of losing Luna in his life made him go berserk. Still, what Ukai said made sense. His mind was like a broken player, repeating Ukai's words. He need to throw away his overbearing possessiveness for Luna.

"You kids are still young. Grow up to be a reliable adult who have his own worth. Clear your heads, don't mixed up your feelings." Ukai grumbled in pain as he clutched his shoulder. He glanced at each of the boys' faces. How can he correcting their actions and way of thinking with a mere words?

Either way, he couldn't bear to scold them further. The boys all spent time with him and he felt close to them. Anger long diminished from his heart... What left is disappointment.

But.

He learned the boys all canceled their ridiculous plan to kidnap her because they were being considerate to her feelings. That made him have a little bit of hope to the crows. He found out the truth when his players all come clean to Luna, apologizing about their mistakes to her.

That's maybe why...he wouldn't take any drastic action against them. Watching the boys grow was a blessing to Ukai. He wanted to keep watching, each of this boys achieve their dream and ambition. That's also maybe why he just thought of separating Luna and them. Give them both time and chances to mature up.

"I-I'm sorry...I-I was very lost..." Suga apologized tremblingly. It's true, his action was guided by his rage and sadness. Ukai glared at Suga in response. The coach got hurt, but he still try to maintain his patience. "You. I want you to go to the therapy as soon as possible. You ALL."

Everyone listened with a nod. They understood they need help to change themselves. Otherwise, it will only be a losing battle.

So they all wrap that night with Ukai forgiven Suga, but still took precautions as Suga got his hands tide. Daichi made sure Suga stays in the room without doing anything dangerous to others or himself.

In the dark room, Hinata scoot closer to Suga. They haven't sleep yet, including Daichi who was leaning on the wall with a phone. The tangerine knew how soft his senior's heart was to Luna, thus, losing her broke him apart. But seeing Suga calmed down, Hinata went to console him.

He was always close to Suga, so being affectionate to him was no problem. Both of them laying down on the futon. Hinata leaned himself closer, his head almost touching Suga's shoulder. "Suga-san. Are you okay?" Hinata whispered.

Suga slowly turned his head to face Hinata. Through the moonlight, Hinata could vaguely see how red and puffy Suga's eyes were. "Hinata...I just- I just...miss her." Suga said in a hoarse voice.

"Don't worry Suga-san! She will come back! We just need to focus on improving ourselves. Takeda-sensei told me we can be good person worthy of Luna." Hinata console. His way of thinking was positive and he believes, he himself and his team can change for the better.

Suga smiled softly looking at his junior. Hinata was truly Karasuno's sunshine.

Right, they need to believe in themselves to change.

The wind blowing coldly that night. Only silence accompanying the boys.

They returned back to Miyagi the next morning. Nothing about their activities have really change. They continue with the training and classes like usual.

Day by day passed, soon, the third years graduated. Ukai watched from the side and observed their faces. He chuckled silently when he saw their three clear faces. They got this calm and matured demeanor on them. True, since that day, he could see all of them develop much more calmness either in their words, or in actions. But nothing is certain yet. He couldn't let his guard down much. Their journey still have a long way to go.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Few years have passed, Luna live well with Miss Hikari. She have learned many things in her homeschool lesson, and learning about outside world. Luna helped in the pre-school Miss Hikari worked at. She helped in serving lunch, snacks and playing with the kids.

Luna blending in well with her new environment. She become more confident and better at expressing herself with words. Not many people able to explain their discomfort, grief, anger or sadness with words. Some people just let others misunderstood them just because they didn't know how to express themselves.

Looking back, Luna felt proud of herself. She now knows that getting hurt by someone was not okay and she should seek help. Previously, she was just scared if people hit her, but she never think of it as wrong.

It was hard to convince herself that she is very worthy. No one should hurt anyone. Soon, her stuttering ceased. Every word she spoke was clear and gentle. People around them was very comfortable to have Luna around. Kids especially like her.

"Luna-nee!" A cute boy with a short black hair tugged her shirt. "What is it Kou?" Luna bend down to match his height. "I want more cookies please!" Kou said with a smile. He was fidgeting with his fingers. A lovely girl with a braid pouted. "Luna-nee, Kou already eat most cookies! I want some too!" She said nudging Kou.

"Is it tasty?" Luna laughed as she handed both of them the chocolate cookies she baked. She found an interest in baking. Although, she still learning basic things like cookies, but she enjoyed it the most.

"Yeahhh! It is sooo sweet! I like them!" The girl, Ako said happily.

Luna's heart bloomed in proud. She felt happy the kids all enjoying her baking. She looked around to see most of the kids already finished the snacks, and washed their hands. Later, it was their time to play while waiting for the parents to pick them up.

The kids wanted to play house, and invited Luna to be their mom. "Luna-nee is the mommy, I am the sister, you are the younger sister, and you are the brother!" Ako suggested. "Okay!" The girl and boy excitedly agreed. Kou ran to them with his short legs. He plopped himself down to Luna's lap, looking comfortable. "I am dad!" He put his hand up. "No Kou! Luna-nee already have a husband!" Ako said making Luna puzzled.

"Why do you say that?" Luna tilted her head to Ako. She hasn't married yet so where does this husband came from?

"I saw you always video calling with a handsome guy! My mama and papa always video calling each other, so that means he is your husband, right?" Ako said, blinking her big doe eyes. Luna sweat dropped listening to her reason.

"What does the guy look like?" Luna pondered further. She was curious, which man this girl saw.

"Umm...he have brown hair! You called him O-Okawa..?" Ako said pondering for a moment. Luna smiled as Oikawa's face flashed her mind for a moment.

It's true that for a year, she lost contact with all the volleyball players, since dad replace her old phone. But later, dad placed hope in the boys and give her number to the boys. Since Luna already understand about what is okay, what is not okay, what is dangerous and what is the meaning of red flag, Ukai become less worry.

All calls from the boys were recorded as advised by Ukai. In case anything happen, the call could be an evidence.

Since then, she always receive call from the boys. She learned all of them pursuing their ambitions. Some left volleyball, and that's okay. Some stay with the volleyball career, and that's okay too. It just shows volleyball could be just a game, or could be more than games.

Either way, Luna was very proud of them all. Oikawa always called in the evening, so maybe the kids noticed it. Speak of the devil, her phone rang and Luna looked down to see 'Oikawa Tooru' on top.

Ako and the other girl rushed to sit on Luna's lap too, pushing aside Kou. Kou felt wronged, but he moved to sit beside Luna. The three kids were being nosy about Luna. They wanted to see Luna's husband's face. "You guys can continue play, this call won't be long." Luna laughed when she saw the determination on the kids.

"I want to see your husband, Luna-nee!" Ako said with a cheeky tone. "He is not my husband, Ako." Luna mumbled in a smile, then proceed to accepted the video call.

"Hello darling!" Oikawa's handsome face appeared on the screen. His brown hair looked as soft as feather. "Hello Oikawa. The kids wanted to meet you, hope you don't mind." Luna's eyes turned crescent when she smiled. "Oh of course I won't mind! Hi kids!" Oikawa waved his hands to the screen.

A chorus of "Hello" could be heard from the kids. Their high pitched voice amused Oikawa. The man then smiled softly looking at Luna gentle face. "You know, I met Shoyo today. He was good at beach volleyball." Oikawa told Luna. "Fate really crazy to made us meet in the Rio."

"Anyways, how was your days, darling? The kids are not giving you a hard time, are they?" Oikawa playfully glare at the kids. "We are good kids!" "Yes! Yes! We love Luna-nee! We won't trouble her!" Ako and Kou retorted to Oikawa.

Both Luna and Oikawa laughed in amusement. They talked for some time, before hanging up.

She cannot deny, she missed all the boys. Maybe because they treat her affectionately in her vulnerable state...Well, since she survived from the abuse, it was only natural that she craved for love and attention. The boys care for her like a fragile thing. She won't lie, she is fragile. Sensitive to harsh words and so on.

The boys were her comfort.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 17.4K 47
■■COMPLETED■■ "She didn't need anyone, yet she was drowning in the words she didn't speak." -Anonymous The 14 year old prodigy came to Japan, vowing...
37.3K 1.4K 72
kireina tensai was a second year at nekoma high with two big secrets, the first, her family was the owners and inventors of rakki neko games, a compa...
858K 31.3K 78
[All Rights Reserved] Takinoue groaned and looked at the boy who hid behind Ukai. He looked up to his friend and Ukai sighed. "He's not my child. Do...
186K 4.5K 15
As Hinata Shoyo's little sister, I was there to support him. From when he was in junior high like me up until he joined Karasuno's volleyball team. I...