Highland Of Carnival: Enhypen...

By Ira199900

No one knew who bought the peak of Memoria's mountain in Munyeong. A construction suddenly appeared overnight... More

Part 1 : Town Of Munyeong
Part 2: Anticipation
Part 3: Rejection
Part 4: Four Transfer Students
Part 5: The Opening
Part 7: Peculiar Kids
Part 8: The Knife Thrower
Part 9: Enchantress
Part 10: The Bloody Party
Part 11: Hunted
Part 12: My Friends Are Acting Weird
Part 13: Murder Attempt
Part 14: Got Them Under His Command
Part 15: Vampire Hunters
Part 16: CAUGHT UP
Part 17: THREAT
Part 18: Yet To Be Executed
Part 19: Insight
Part 20: Magic Shop
Part 21: Uncertainty and Vengeance
Part 22: Preparation
Part 23: Last Farewell
Part 24: Revelation
Part 25: The Attack
Part 26: Another Obstacle
Part 27: Dilemma
Part 28: Denouement
Part 29: New Evil Arises

Part 6: Memoria's Peak

157 4 0
By Ira199900

The boys stepped out of the cable car and were greeted by a freezing wind swept over them.

Everyone of different ages spread around the area.

It was the main entrance hall, at the center of it was a statue of a woman with angel wings.

Sunghoon guessed she was probably a goddess.

The floor was imported marbles, Behind the statue was a huge gold door, two pillars placed next to the huge door.

The door leads to the shopping mall and theme parks.

Jungwon felt like he was teleported into a movie.

East of the statue was an entrance door leading to the concert halls and carnival ground.

West of the statue was an entrance to the resort.

The boys decided to go through the North door.

Through the door was an outdoor space.

Roller coasters trails, on the air, people screaming.

30 meters Ferris Wheel, Merry Go Round, and much more family-friendly rides.

The boys went to ride a Pirate ship and the Roller Coaster.

Jungwon was gagging once they stepped down.

Heeseung rushed him to the toilet.

Sunoo and Sunghoon went inside a haunted house and came back out having chills.

They united with Heeseung and Jungwon and all of them saw an arcade area.

The place was lined with vending machines with fast foods and many kinds of arcade machines.

Before they knew it, they had spent three hours there.

They went to a Maze Of Mirror attraction last, Heeseung, Jungwon, and Sunoo planned to trick Sunghoon, into leaving him there.

"Guys?" Sunghoon spun around in circles and was about to leave.

All the reflections were of him, as he was leaving, he swore he saw a reflection of the new transfer student, Jake Shim.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 43 9
𝐯𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐞!𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐱 𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐛 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! Moving to a city with wild nights and charming days felt like the perfect choice in your h...
16.3K 628 17
Imagine your everyday life is usually pretty boring. Always just scrolling social media and thinking about what it would be like to be rich and famou...
168K 6.4K 33
𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 ❛𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘❜ 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦. ♡𝘍𝘢𝘬𝘦-𝘋𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘈𝘶♡ Sunghoon felt a wave of guilt wash over him. After all, no gi...
57.3K 2.4K 47
in which she moves schools and he becomes her popular, attractive classmate. but what happens when things change, and she battles an undeniable, burn...