REWRITTEN: Sano Manjiro X Rea...

By WCwriteslemon

𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘯𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘭�... More

WARNING
PREFACE
SANO MANJIRO X READER
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

SANO MANJIRO X READER

3.6K 176 42
By WCwriteslemon

Chapter XVII

"(Y/N)-chan. I've prepared some ramen for our dinner and—"

Emma froze in her place as she stared at you with a really wide eyes. The small bowl that she's holding dropped slowly on the ground, shattering into pieces in a split second. But even the deafening sound of the glass cracking didn't make Emma move or flinch. She's just staring at you, no... she's staring at the person beside you who is staring back at her.

Takemitchi, Draken, and Chifuyu come with you towards your house and the moment the four of you enter inside, they all see Emma alive and breathing.

You see a single tear fall on Emma's cheeks as Draken looks at her with his extremely shocked expression. Takemitchi and Chifuyu are also frozen as they can't believe what they are seeing.

"Draken." Emma whispered as tears are falling uncontrollably from her eyes.

"Emma, how..." Draken whispered but before Emma could say anything, Draken ran towards Emma's location disregarding the pieces of broken bowl on the floor.

Emma's sobs and cry are heard as her face is buried on Draken's chest while Draken is hugging her really tight with unexplainable longing. Draken places a gentle kiss at the top of her head. A tear also falls from your eye as you smile upon seeing their reunion.

"I-It can't be," Takemitchi whispered beside you, "I saw it in my own eyes. I saw how Kisaki killed Emma-chan."

You smile at Takemitchi before looking at Chifuyu. Chifuyu looked at you in confusion but then you went closer to him and whispered something.

"He's been waiting for you all these years, Chifuuyu. He never left you." You stated gently while wiping some of your tears.

"What do you mean, (Y/N)?"

"He's here." You muttered and gently pat his shoulder, "Chifuyu's here." You called out from the house and after a matter of seconds, the door from Baji's room opened and he went out from there with a calm and smiling expression.

Chifuyu's eyes widened, same as Takemitchi, as tears started to build up on their eyes.

Baji went near Chifuyu's location with a slightly teary eye as he gave Chifuyu a really wide smile, "I miss eating Peyoung Yakisoba with you, Chifuyu."

"Baji-san you're not dead!" Chifuyu cried as he hugged Baji tightly. Takemitchi remained standing but he's also crying from seeing Baji alive.

The door opened revealing Hiro and Izana that just got home from the motorcycle business. They freeze upon seeing Draken, Takemitchi, and Chifuyu inside the house and seeing Emma, Shinichiro, Baji, and Izana alive shocks your three visitors.

Everyone is too vulnerable upon seeing each other. That's why you silently went outside the house and gave them enough time to let all their emotions out.

I'm glad they finally met each other. I'm so glad.

You walk further away from the house and stay in a silent place far from everyone. You feel your knees weakening as you fall on the ground and cry silently. You are crying in silence where no one can see your tears. You are in a place where no one can witness your vulnerability. Tears are streaming down your cheeks as you feel some unknown pain inside your heart. You cover your mouth tightly to prevent sobs from escaping out your mouth.

I... I want to see the future with all of them, too. I want to be with them, laugh with them, and have fun with them.

If only I can.

But I can't.

Little do you know that there is a figure standing a few meters behind you as he silently listens to your sobs.

"I know all of you are confused right now. But please listen intently to everything that I'm about to say for I will only say it once." You started as you looked at everyone who was sitting silently around the rectangular table.

Hiro, Baji, Izana, and Emma already know what you are about to say. Takemitchi, Draken, and Chifuyu are too confused that's why you make sure to tell them everything. From your death in the future, to resurrection, and to your mission including saving Mikey in this era. You also tell them that you are the one responsible for Takemitchi's time leaping.

You know that it is the best option to tell them everything since it will trigger the future that you saw within your visions. They also need to see their loved ones to lift their spirits up.

After all, things are coming to an end.

They listen to everything and after you stated what you have to say, you calmly look at them, "All of this information must be confidential. I'm glad that you are able to finally see each other. You've been through a lot."

"So are you," Takemitchi whispered, "All these times, you guys are helping us behind the shadows. The White Phoenixes are behind it all. I can't believe everything that just happened but... I... I..."

"You are no longer alone, Takemitchi. You have us. You also see a lot of deaths before your eyes, but we will help each other to make a better future for everyone." You answered.

"Is that really the thing that you must say, (Y/N)?" Hiro asked calmly, "A better future for everyone? You have been working for that, but you are not included in that future."

You stopped for a second as you remained looking at them with ease. You feel a slight pain of suffocation in your heart with the idea of not being able to be with them at all but you didn't show it to them.

"Seeing you guys live in your best future is more than enough for me."

"What do you mean she's not included in the future for everyone?" Draken asked, "She died in the future, yes, but if we found out who killed her— we can stop it."

"Speaking of who, you can just stay here with us in the past and avoid being killed in the future, (Y/N)-chan." Emma added.

Izana looks at you silently. He can see the small glint of uneasiness in your eyes while talking about your existence.

"We will help you, too, (Y/N)." Chifuyu started with a smile of assurance.

You silently clench your fist under the table because you want to cry so bad but you can't let them see it. You give them a soft smile, "I really appreciate it. You guys are precious to me after all. Please excuse me and please enjoy yourself here. There are food in the refrigerator."

You stood up and immediately went outside. You are aware that they are now talking about what had happened and your plan to save Mikey. That's better though.

You really appreciate them when they stated they want to help you but it feels too late.

You know everything and you know what's going to happen in the exact future. Even though you can't see your own future, you've seen theirs already. All of them. You will never tell them but you know what will happen to all of them in the end since you've seen them.

And despite everything...

You don't exist in the future at all.

>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.8K 37
Manjiro (Mikey) Sano x Reader As Takemichi leaps through time your future keeps on changing along with it, and so does your story with Mikey. Unpredi...
296K 4.9K 18
This is a Mikey x Fem reader story based on a dream I had🥴 this contains lemon/smut idk the difference 😅 I don't not own any character from Tokyo R...
100K 4K 30
" Imagine that we're married, dear " Sano Manjirou x Reader
15.2K 620 15
In which you look back at all the memories you've had with Mikey. Sano Manjiro x Reader warning: Major Spoilers, Death, Descriptions of Mental Breakd...